Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,113 members, 7,835,755 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 02:25 PM

Job Terminated B/c I Refuse To Date My Boss - Career (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Job Terminated B/c I Refuse To Date My Boss (8675 Views)

I Got This For Asking My Boss My February Salary / I Am A Virgin And My Boss Wants To Have Sex With Me / Help Union Bank Unjustly Terminated My Appointment! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Job Terminated B/c I Refuse To Date My Boss by ozymes: 12:09am On Aug 11, 2009
Babe! take a casual leave from your new place and go back to your old place a work as an entreprenue as in charge them pay-as-you-go.More precisely as a consultant for that period pronto!
Re: Job Terminated B/c I Refuse To Date My Boss by Borat1: 12:12am On Aug 11, 2009
Olalekan, shouldnt you be worrying about ur chic that saw you naked and vomited because of ur small "koko", you are here calling me shameless grin
Re: Job Terminated B/c I Refuse To Date My Boss by PurestBoy(m): 12:41am On Aug 11, 2009
~Borat~:

After all the money spent on sending on training in the Uk, you came back and put a smell on everyone's face? Haba! Isnt that like biting the fingers that fed you? grin

No mind her, she's an ingrate for put smell on their face after spending the company's money on her
Re: Job Terminated B/c I Refuse To Date My Boss by badboy: 1:39am On Aug 11, 2009
@rhymz. Sank u very much. Walahi talahi I zuppot your manner of sinking. Dis woman is can sink that she's can play with all our intelligences put sugeda. Damburo uba sege,she's can lie. May be she's can want to confuse us and present a Toronto certificate. Walahi, dis is totally rubbish. She's cannot even get zis Kind of story from a Hints magazine. Is can suggest that we ofen a corner fo gesters for such feful. Even the sfelling mistakes is can start from za sfelling of Edinburgh,first sentence, walahi,suceessfully. Zis is bery,bery,unvicoming of a admin officer,in gyamaka. Sh---------tttttttttt.

Such trash! I dont believe we are actually reading this !!! Please, baby girl, I will advise you go back. Apparently, your former company has more chances of sending you to yet another course to dreamland. You could come back and be MD so you can organize more ' a contract bids' succesfully, for your multinational company. Nonsense. Abeg, where the next gester dey make we analyze. Meanwhile, no one should dare use spell check on this story o! Your P.C. might just blow! The P.C. may just confuse the piece as virus, ha ha ha. I am really enjoying this!
Re: Job Terminated B/c I Refuse To Date My Boss by mbulela: 1:53am On Aug 11, 2009
i have asked this in the past and i ask again, how are the thread topics in the home page determined?
how did this crap get to the home page(considering it is not in the joke section)?
there is no iota of truth in this topic and it is obvious to anyone who bothers to read it.
this story was made up.
it is becoming a regular occurrence in NL and this is should be confined to the joke section.
Re: Job Terminated B/c I Refuse To Date My Boss by Donvilo(m): 2:50am On Aug 11, 2009
That's the decision u made for urself. No one can blame u for that. Better to keep ur new job than to go back to that former darn one!
@poster. is this really happening to u or are u speaking for someone else? undecided
Re: Job Terminated B/c I Refuse To Date My Boss by ndelta1(m): 5:19am On Aug 11, 2009
1 Thessalonians 5:22-23

"Abstain from all appearance of evil. And the very God of peace sanctify you wholly; and I pray God your whole spirit and soul and body be preserved blameless unto the coming of our Lord Jesus Christ."

pls do with the new job, thats the work for u,

but flee from the former , do not go back

Now I know that the word abstain might be foreign to modern language, so here are some other words that are more modern and better understood:

Avoid all the appearance of evil. Like avoiding someone you really don't like being around, and we all have experience in that.

Flee from all appearance of evil. This means that if you see it, you should go in an opposite direction quickly. To flee is to run quickly to get away from something or someone who has the potential to cause you pain or death.

Retreat from all appearance of evil. This doesn't mean to cowardly run away, but to back away with caution.

Recoil from all appearance of evil. This is my favorite word. It means that the appearance of evil should make you jump back away from it. When a firearm recoils, it is physically pushed away from a forward force. If a person is walking with Jesus in a correct manner then they should be able to jump back and take notice of evil and find it reprehensible.

Depart from all appearance of evil. To depart from something you had to be a part of it to begin with. The action of repentance is denoted here. It means to turn around and walk in the opposite direction.
Re: Job Terminated B/c I Refuse To Date My Boss by otokx(m): 5:47am On Aug 11, 2009
Please how did you put a "smell" on all their faces abi is it faeces?
Re: Job Terminated B/c I Refuse To Date My Boss by FBS: 7:25am On Aug 11, 2009
NL, chei!!! grin  grin  grin

Person ask for advise and you folks are hitting on her grammatical pet peeves.  grin

rhymz:

And then she claims that her ex-boss,his wife,company sec and Co are begging her to come back,what a big fat lie!
You know, this is quite possible assuming they never knew why she left her former company in the first place.  cheesy
Re: Job Terminated B/c I Refuse To Date My Boss by joizzy1: 7:27am On Aug 11, 2009
hi pee,
i admire u for standing by ur principles. it isnt easy especially in dis country where anything goes. they are calling u back and u say u r confused but in ur heart of hearts do u really want 2 go back. as my fellow NLS have pointed out God took u away for a reason.it mite not be visible now but im sure it will soon. ur boss has not changed.he found a way 2 victimize u before and he will find another way soon.pray and talk it over wd ur real friends(not those who r thinking bout money or position) and ur boyfriend if u are in a relationship.there is always a calm somewhere during a storm smiley
Re: Job Terminated B/c I Refuse To Date My Boss by ak21(m): 7:32am On Aug 11, 2009
@JAdosky

which university did you attend?
Re: Job Terminated B/c I Refuse To Date My Boss by tk22ng: 8:16am On Aug 11, 2009
do u want to turn to salt like lots wife in the bible? forward eva.God has greater plans for you.
Re: Job Terminated B/c I Refuse To Date My Boss by sirp2007: 8:45am On Aug 11, 2009
madam,pls reduce ur fantasy and face reality.if u were nominated for the training wrongly,how can they also ask u to write the bid with this kind of "inglish",except everybody in that company is grammatically deformed .my only advice for u is pls look for another lie.
Re: Job Terminated B/c I Refuse To Date My Boss by tempest01(m): 9:09am On Aug 11, 2009
@poster try n defend urself. Prove 2 them that u really went 2 Edinburg and put smells smiles on their faces. Or u no more want their opinions? grin
Re: Job Terminated B/c I Refuse To Date My Boss by Ournaija: 9:11am On Aug 11, 2009
Maybe it`s Muniru & Sons Ltd.
Re: Job Terminated B/c I Refuse To Date My Boss by pek(m): 9:11am On Aug 11, 2009
dont believe i am replying to the post. but the truth is, the story doesnt add up.
Re: Job Terminated B/c I Refuse To Date My Boss by qkman: 9:44am On Aug 11, 2009
I believe,living in a mansion without peace could be disastrous, don't put yourself in a situation of 'set up' or blackmail,i believe your ex boss did not actually tell his wife the truth about the whole saga,if he did, I am sure she do advice you to go away instead of calling you back.
see their sending you abroad as a stepping stone, going back there,you could stumble.
Re: Job Terminated B/c I Refuse To Date My Boss by Builder: 10:37am On Aug 11, 2009
Poster, i bet u regretin ya arse for lyin now, i just hope u aint gonna let them oyinbo peeps ban ur arse for this ya grammatical catastrophe
Re: Job Terminated B/c I Refuse To Date My Boss by kok(m): 11:40am On Aug 11, 2009
Where arth thou poster, come clear the air!
Re: Job Terminated B/c I Refuse To Date My Boss by luckymome(f): 11:59am On Aug 11, 2009
Well my dear sister, you did well in rejecting his offer. I will advice you not to go back. The bible says the heart is deceitful and no one can tell of it. He might possibly use you to get the contract and still dump you. God will provide you a better job soonest. It is better to drink garri than messing up yourself.

Goodluck
Re: Job Terminated B/c I Refuse To Date My Boss by galatico(m): 12:06pm On Aug 11, 2009
I don't even know the advice to give you, where you are working now the pay is small while your previous place, the pay is much but your boss wants to date you, well I suggest you stay where you are working and the pay will rise with time, patience my dear and you see that everything would become better,
Re: Job Terminated B/c I Refuse To Date My Boss by dfanthom(m): 12:22pm On Aug 11, 2009
this our lady administrator is a joker! many of us are not unaware!!
however assuming this a real case scenario & disregarding all the pointers to the fallacious nature of initial post: she should move on!!
cool
Re: Job Terminated B/c I Refuse To Date My Boss by ayobase(m): 12:28pm On Aug 11, 2009
U better go back and claim ur job!!!
Re: Job Terminated B/c I Refuse To Date My Boss by Theblessed(f): 1:03pm On Aug 11, 2009
[b]You see, this is one of the reasons why Nigeria would never be civilized enough to stand TALL among equals.  Why Because, its laws are BUNKUM and unenforceable as no one dare think of enforcing laws in that hopeless country thus, a LAWLESS Society would never progress.  Since Nigeria has no effective EMPLOYMENT LAWS that protects employees let alone WOMEN, how could there be progress in the work front and thus development in the economy?  You see, because of one SELFISH BASTARD of a boss, a company's progress has been put on HOLD - what an ABUSE OF POWER?  This is just only a minute instance - it's happening everyday in many Nigerian companies.

It so shameful, even as I write this, most women (married/single) with jobs in Nigeria today, could not look you in the eyes and say, they'd never been forced to sleep with a boss or someone next, in the hierarchy in order to keep their jobs. What a hopeless place to live in.  I could hear some idiots here on N/L arguing whether it does not happen in other parts of the world.  Yes, it does happen - because in any environment you have men/women interacting, there's bound to be attractions of some kind between these 'sexes' but not to the point of the boss abusing his powers thus threatened someone's livelihood.  No, not to that extent.  But in Nigeria, anything can happen without a soul querying the situation and doing something to stop that happening again.  What a hopeless place!  It can not happen in the West because, they have effective and enforceable law that prevents this sort of abuse.  You just take the Company to Tribunal and CLEAN them out thus get compensated for the emotional, mental and financial abuses you suffered as a result of this stupid boss sexual harassments.   

In fact, Nigerian bosses have lots of field days in that country - I don't blame them!  As for whether you should go back to your old job?  First of all, may I thank you for respecting your BODY and maintaining your DIGNITY by warding off this DEVIL of a boss.  Who knows what disease you could have ended up with, if you had succumbed to this TEMPTATION.  May God, bless and protect you!! You have been empowered by this experience but you don't know it.  As for the wife of this man, I am terribly sorry for her - probably she's one of those MARRYING TYPE who would swallow pins/needles in a marriage in order to be seen as 'Married'. She can not tell me that she does not know her husband, STRAYS!! Poor thing!! .  I hope, she doesn't become an HiV/Aids statistics soon if, she's not a victim already.  

Anyway, my suggestion to you is,  DON'T GO BACK! You left the Company for a reason and that reason is still their and has not gone away.  Eventually it would crop up again when you are not looking, so move on to GREATER THINGS GOD HAS PLANNED OUT FOR YOU BUT ALWAYS PRAY my dear sister ALWAYS PRAY AND HAND THESE OBSTACLES/LIMITATIONS OVER TO OUR HEAVENLY FATHER AND HE WILL TAKE CARE OF YOU.  Also, I thank God you got the skills and knowledge plus, the self development training you had in the UK - these are skills and qualities prospective employers SEEK and that's your trump card, ride on baby, ride on!  

FORWARD EVER, BACKWARD NEVER!!!  Good luck!
[/b]
Re: Job Terminated B/c I Refuse To Date My Boss by chrischima(m): 1:19pm On Aug 11, 2009
u caused ur dismissal, when u came back, y did u put smell in everybodies face, tongue
Re: Job Terminated B/c I Refuse To Date My Boss by Dammyray(m): 1:33pm On Aug 11, 2009
Pls dont go back my sister God that made you get this , will surly provide a 1 of better pay
Re: Job Terminated B/c I Refuse To Date My Boss by Oluschenco(m): 2:09pm On Aug 11, 2009
I beg u in the name of the Living God, don't go back, because you may help in winning the bidding, but believe me, it would be a case of rape this time around.

Besides, did your ex-boss' wife know about sexual harrassment, and if she were in your shoes, will she go back?
Re: Job Terminated B/c I Refuse To Date My Boss by etengokoi(m): 5:28pm On Aug 11, 2009
don't even think of going back. i know how u feel. you have a conscience and the judgment u considered is that the company has spent much training you in uk and in reciprocation, u feel you should justify this investment in return but the devil incanate (ur boss) never thought of this before sacking you so don't go back. Next time, he will be the one accusing you of seducing him and will escalete issues to the wife. why will you think of compromising to go back. Never. don't go back and share in the wrat and doom that may befall such evil genuise.
Re: Job Terminated B/c I Refuse To Date My Boss by Witi(m): 5:34pm On Aug 11, 2009
The man is a foolish man Please!!!! dont go back cos somebody like him will not rest until he sleep with you. The call back may even be staged by him. RANDY MEN CAN GO TO ANY LENGHT TO SLEEP WITH A WOMAN
Re: Job Terminated B/c I Refuse To Date My Boss by peelovee(f): 5:46pm On Aug 11, 2009
grin My thanks goes to all NL who gave me bravery warn. grin

Many thanks to NL who were able to point out my grammatical errors and render abuse and insults.
(Now i believe in a twelve there must be a JUDAS). Come to think of it dont you guys make mistakes?.

grin Thanks to all NL who called me a Liar. grin,may God have mercy on those who think the story is forged.

NL all i needed was advise (s),  I think i am no longer confused but courageous. Cheers.
Re: Job Terminated B/c I Refuse To Date My Boss by tempest01(m): 6:01pm On Aug 11, 2009
peelovee:

grin My thanks goes to all NL who gave me bravery warn. grin

Many thanks to NL who were able to point out my grammatical errors and render abuse and insults.
(Now i believe in a twelve there must be a JUDAS). Come to think of it dont you guys make mistakes?.

grin Thanks to all NL who called me a Liar. grin,may God have mercy on those who think the story is forged.

NL all i needed was advise (s), I think i am no longer confused but courageous. Cheers.

Great at long last. Peelove you can't really blame us 4 some of the comments. It looked like a hoax but u've cleared the air.
I believe u seriously don't even consider going back there.
Re: Job Terminated B/c I Refuse To Date My Boss by rhymz(m): 6:39pm On Aug 11, 2009
"Bravery warn",i can't believe sb is trying to use a noun to qualify a verb and U 4ckin want us to believe this ruse?Are U sure U can even write correspondence.
Peelov,abeg dön't even comment again cos each time U do,U give me reasons to believe U are a liar.
I agree we all make typographical errors,however,when u start making unpardonable mistakes like "bravery warn" then I ve to question Ur character cos Ur claims sing a different tune from the reality U ve presented us with and are still presenting us with.Which sane company will want an admin officer that will "put smell thier faces" with "bravery warn" and yet can't "succeefully" convince us.Abeg! Dis is Fraud!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

How To Earn The Respect Of Your Employer / The Indispensable Role Of The Laboratory Scientist In The Health Sector / Working As A Personal Assistant

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.