Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,264 members, 7,836,200 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 11:01 PM

Job Terminated B/c I Refuse To Date My Boss - Career (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Job Terminated B/c I Refuse To Date My Boss (8676 Views)

I Got This For Asking My Boss My February Salary / I Am A Virgin And My Boss Wants To Have Sex With Me / Help Union Bank Unjustly Terminated My Appointment! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Job Terminated B/c I Refuse To Date My Boss by sleek21: 12:12am On Aug 19, 2009
hmm,take it easy o nd besides uv gt ur pride, if u go back then the guy il think u r givin him signals that u r ready to take his offer!!!tk it easy,its gonna b gud!!
Re: Job Terminated B/c I Refuse To Date My Boss by GeorgeD1(m): 4:27pm On Aug 19, 2009
you have heard it again. a word is enough!
Re: Job Terminated B/c I Refuse To Date My Boss by vezycash(m): 12:09pm On Aug 24, 2009
lucky you! just hope the guy gets sacked for none performance.
okay prophecy time.
The guy will be sacked and you'll take his position and one car for you for damages.
AMEN.
Re: Job Terminated B/c I Refuse To Date My Boss by peelovee(f): 7:02pm On Aug 27, 2009
rhymz:

@Peelov,My sec sch knowledge is not in question here but Urs is.
Who carez if U attended British international Sch,when your grammatical constructions are not different 4rm that of an intelligent illiterate.Am sure if U were smart enuf your "imaginary boss" would not ve resorted to an outright,fictional sack.The only thing a bimbo has going for her is her looks and am sure your "imaginary Oga" kept U that long coz of the prospects of making out wif U but since U were not forthcoming,he just had to kick d bimbo out,"U re lame-brained anyway" he thinks.So save us the lies Miss.

Oboy abeg delete from this post, as for your advise to me Pleasssssssssssssse keep it to your silly self.
grin Lame-brained you mean rhymz you are not a suspect but a prove grin
rhymz an intelligent illiterate you mean grin that's what you are

grin Com. Sec. Sch. BOY, i'm sure you were a labour prefect. grin kokori
Re: Job Terminated B/c I Refuse To Date My Boss by GeorgeD1(m): 5:19pm On Aug 28, 2009
guys pls lets avoid the personal insults!
Re: Job Terminated B/c I Refuse To Date My Boss by kateangel(f): 6:25pm On Aug 28, 2009
My dear countinue with ur NEW JOB, dont mind ur ex boss @ all, u dont knw wat he has in mind. I sense he has something evil in mind. BE CAREFUL
Re: Job Terminated B/c I Refuse To Date My Boss by GeorgeD1(m): 5:12pm On Aug 29, 2009
good one there!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

How To Earn The Respect Of Your Employer / Working As A Personal Assistant / The Indispensable Role Of The Laboratory Scientist In The Health Sector

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.