Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,078 members, 7,835,639 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 12:49 PM

Job Terminated B/c I Refuse To Date My Boss - Career (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Job Terminated B/c I Refuse To Date My Boss (8674 Views)

I Got This For Asking My Boss My February Salary / I Am A Virgin And My Boss Wants To Have Sex With Me / Help Union Bank Unjustly Terminated My Appointment! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Job Terminated B/c I Refuse To Date My Boss by RichDiddy(m): 6:41pm On Aug 11, 2009
Don't even give it a thot. U wld b stupid to return. It's like returning to a lion that had threatened to eat u. Money? Stay where u r, better thgs are in store. Money isn't everythg.
Re: Job Terminated B/c I Refuse To Date My Boss by henchmark: 8:31pm On Aug 11, 2009
@ topic,

i know a few persons with very poor written english but are great orally, but this one get as e be. thanks for posting all the same.
Re: Job Terminated B/c I Refuse To Date My Boss by rusky(m): 11:45pm On Aug 11, 2009
My dear if you go back and anything negative happens to you then you are to blame. I strongly recommend that you do not venture to go back.
Re: Job Terminated B/c I Refuse To Date My Boss by topea(m): 10:57am On Aug 12, 2009
Well this is my contribution

- For those who commented about the poor English let's all assume that its the printer's devil, or "slip of the finger"
Also, It is well known that most ladies speak very good, romantically inducing English, but they write very badly. With due respect to all ladies in the house

- Now to poster, If you need to take your job back, you can if really you want to, but with strict and clear contractual agreements on job schedules, terms of engagement and terms of termination and so on. In fact, depending on your experience, I will suggest you take a fixed term contract where they cannot terminate, and if they do, there should have been a clause to make them pay heavily for it. But be prepared it may not be renewd. And if by chance it is renewed, you have the chance to renegotiate terms. You can contact me for more professional advise.

- You also have the opportunity of reporting the man to the law if the harassment continues. You should arm yourself with candid recorders, and perhaps button cameras if u can afford one, before leaving for work everyday so you can catch him on tape. Bait him to nail him.

Over and out
Re: Job Terminated B/c I Refuse To Date My Boss by LUDALOOLO(m): 12:06pm On Aug 12, 2009
@poster, forgive 70x7 times. Dont think about what happen in d first place, this same company sent nd paid 4 ur training. Go back nd posses ur possession. good luck
Re: Job Terminated B/c I Refuse To Date My Boss by Laina(f): 12:53pm On Aug 12, 2009
Thanks for proving men wrongly.
Re: Job Terminated B/c I Refuse To Date My Boss by babariches: 1:48pm On Aug 12, 2009
dont go back, you mighty regret it.
Re: Job Terminated B/c I Refuse To Date My Boss by GeorgeD1(m): 1:49pm On Aug 12, 2009
take the advice sister, and run!
Re: Job Terminated B/c I Refuse To Date My Boss by anishe(m): 2:41pm On Aug 12, 2009
i admire your courage. please move on with your new job and never look back.

God will put His Blessings in the little you earn from your new job.

Move on and grow up. grin
Re: Job Terminated B/c I Refuse To Date My Boss by anishe(m): 2:42pm On Aug 12, 2009
i admire your courage. please move on with your new job and never look back.

God will put His Blessings in the little you earn from your new job.

Move on and grow up. grin
Re: Job Terminated B/c I Refuse To Date My Boss by GeorgeD1(m): 4:19pm On Aug 12, 2009
sound advice.
Re: Job Terminated B/c I Refuse To Date My Boss by lucious(f): 5:25pm On Aug 12, 2009
My dear, i don't think you should go back to your former employer, because if you do, he will use you to win his contract and faustrate you out of the job, or set you up.
Continue where you are, and work your way to the top through diligence and hardwork, THE lORD WILL SEE YOU THROUGH.
Re: Job Terminated B/c I Refuse To Date My Boss by GeorgeD1(m): 5:29pm On Aug 12, 2009
i'm sure she has heard that before.
Re: Job Terminated B/c I Refuse To Date My Boss by YafaJo: 7:42am On Aug 13, 2009
Dat boss has got issues, he is sick a perv or maybe just a looner.
U cant force someone 2 be together wiv u n dat person doesnt even love u, hello!!! dats is so stupid so unfair to sack someone because she doesnt love u.

lol weird ppl in dis world.

check out my blog>aka-alter..com

Re: Job Terminated B/c I Refuse To Date My Boss by OWAMNBE: 3:21pm On Aug 13, 2009
Please send me his details through my email and you will be amazed what will happen to his career and person. There are 1001 bosses like that out there sexually harassing young ladies like yourself and they need to be taught a good lessons. Pls just give me his UK details plssssssssssssssss and our team will pick up from there. Meanwhile, you have demonstrated once again that there are still good young ladies out there, I use to doubt it.
Re: Job Terminated B/c I Refuse To Date My Boss by GeorgeD1(m): 8:11pm On Aug 13, 2009
yeah. that man has hot pants! grin
Re: Job Terminated B/c I Refuse To Date My Boss by theviper1: 9:39pm On Aug 13, 2009
have we become so gullible on NL that we will fall for a trickless magician? the poster of this topic is a lier and taking up our space.now look at that story from this angle. she said that her ex-boss sent her to train abroad and she writes english that f9ers in my community sec.sch will be ashamed of.if she was ever sent to train,the only reason i can deduct from that travel was that her boss saw her as nothing but a honey-pot cos with her poor grammer,i just wonder what she trained on.she is an ingrate,cos instead of paying her boss back,she turned her back on him.the man even made her a promise of being wife #2.with her level of grammer and litracy,she wont even make wife #50 in my army. she should just go back and concentrate on drawing circles around that man`s dick with her mouth,cos that is what i think that she is good @.
Re: Job Terminated B/c I Refuse To Date My Boss by badboy: 11:18pm On Aug 13, 2009
@ rhymz, I concur with your last input, FULLY !!!It' no surprise why why 419, yahoo and yahoo plus still thrive in this country, going by the number of gullible NL we see on this thread. meanwhile,
@ the viper, we dey same boat. But you suppose slow down with your "grammer" too sha.We know she is a "lier",we can "deduct" from her post, need I go on? You know say when the thing start to pass 3, we go start to suspect that you and lady P were classmates. Those who live in glass houses should not throw stones. Boy, I enjoyed this thread though. Looking forward to the next.
Re: Job Terminated B/c I Refuse To Date My Boss by 3spade3(m): 12:56am On Aug 14, 2009
Dumb biitch. That nigga was tryin to help you out. Damn!!
Re: Job Terminated B/c I Refuse To Date My Boss by peelovee(f): 10:22am On Aug 14, 2009
the viper:

have we become so gullible on NL that we will fall for a trickless magician? the poster of this topic is a lier and taking up our space.now look at that story from this angle. she said that her ex-boss sent her to train abroad and she writes english that f9ers in my community sec.sch will be ashamed of.if she was ever sent to train,the only reason i can deduct from that travel was that her boss saw her as nothing but a honey-pot cos with her poor grammer,i just wonder what she trained on.she is an ingrate,cos instead of paying her boss back,she turned her back on him.the man even made her a promise of being wife #2.with her level of grammer and litracy,she wont even make wife #50 in my army. she should just go back and concentrate on drawing circles around that man`s privates with her mouth,cos that is what i think that she is good @.

badboy:

@ rhymz, I concur with your last input, FULLY !!!It' no surprise why why 419, yahoo and yahoo plus still thrive in this country, going by the number of gullible NL we see on this thread. meanwhile,
@ the viper, we dey same boat. But you suppose slow down with your "grammer" too sha.We know she is a "lier",we can "deduct" from her post, need I go on? You know say when the thing start to pass 3, we go start to suspect that you and lady P were classmates. Those who live in glass houses should not throw stones. Boy, I enjoyed this thread though. Looking forward to the next.

It beats my imagination that Thomas still exist. Since you want to see b4 you believe, i pray you become a vitim.

grin  grin I am sure that you guys are the Boss for fi9ers.Now it is well understood by NL that YOU guys attended community sec.sch.  grin  grin
Re: Job Terminated B/c I Refuse To Date My Boss by agitator: 10:51am On Aug 14, 2009
peelovee:

It beats my imagination that Thomas still exist. Since you want to see b4 you believe, i pray you become a vitim.
Who, Badboy become a victim of your boss. Is your boss gay?

peelovee:
I am sure that you guys are the Boss for fi9ers.Now it is well understood by NL that YOU guys attended community sec.sch.  grin  grin
You are really representing the Queen's College you attended with this grammar level
peelovee:

Hi, to all NL.

After my company sent me out for a training at Edinburg  in UK, i returned suceessfully puting a smell on everybodies face.

My boss who is married with four kids abroad want me to start dating him, giving me his reasons.
1. It was because i have interest in you that was why i insisted that the company sent you for a course at UK.
2. I LOVE you and might marry you.
3. I will promote you and increase you salary.
after all his reasons I refused, three days latter he called me i went to his office lo and behold he ask me if i have finally made up my mind to date him i said i cant't date him because he is my father,instantly he ask me to get out from his office and my manager called me to his office and gave me a LETTER OF TERMINATION OF APPOINTMENT.

I was not scared, i only took the letter in good faith and left.

Now he haeard that  i  have gotten a new job, AS AN ADMIN OFFICER still maintaining the position i held in his company, tho, the pay is not big i accepted it so that i dont stay at home idle.

I was told they want to bid for the a contract, but no one to bid for it, because no admin officer to pass instruction to the secretary to prepare a wining bid, everyone is saying how they wish she was still working with us.three days ago my ex boss, manager, boss wife, secretary, and the cleark , they have been calling me pleading me to come back and work with them.

NL, I am confuse should i go back or continue with my new job.

please advise.
You are indeed representing the Queen's College you atteded very well (note: typos not included)
Re: Job Terminated B/c I Refuse To Date My Boss by philip0906(m): 12:39pm On Aug 14, 2009
How can you put a 'smell on everybodies face'? As for ur boss dnt listen to him he'll jst do d same thing again if u go back. Anywaiz follow ur heart bt dnt let ur feelings cloud ur good sense.
Re: Job Terminated B/c I Refuse To Date My Boss by amuhc: 9:12pm On Aug 14, 2009
Never go back!!! maintain the firm courage to stand for sanctity at all times and believe God for the best always. CHEERS
Re: Job Terminated B/c I Refuse To Date My Boss by rhymz(m): 4:47am On Aug 15, 2009
@Peelov,My sec sch knowledge is not in question here but Urs is.
Who carez if U attended British international Sch,when Ur grammatical constructions are not different 4rm that of an intelligent illiterate.Am sure if U were smart enuf Ur "imaginary boss" would not ve resorted to an outright,fictional sack.The only thing a bimbo has going for her is her looks and am sure Ur "imaginary Oga" kept U that long coz of the prospects of making out wif U but since U were not forthcoming,he just had to kick d bimbo out,"U re lame-brained anyway" he thinks.So save us the lies Miss.
Re: Job Terminated B/c I Refuse To Date My Boss by theviper1: 1:04pm On Aug 15, 2009
@badboy or badkid,cant get your point.it was not grammar error like the poster. are u encouraging her to go back to her imaginary boss or correcting me, cos i couldnt make a head or tail out of the crap that u wrote.if u want a challenge though,throw ur hat into the square circle and lets slug it out.porque, eu nao tenho tempo por caralho como voce.so its either u put up or shut the freak up.
Re: Job Terminated B/c I Refuse To Date My Boss by GeorgeD1(m): 5:08pm On Aug 15, 2009
let's get back to the topic. poster, run with your pride still intact!
Re: Job Terminated B/c I Refuse To Date My Boss by IBIGIGA: 7:39am On Aug 16, 2009
if you go back,you will be disgraced out sooner than before
Re: Job Terminated B/c I Refuse To Date My Boss by MUZBO(m): 11:28am On Aug 16, 2009
badboy:

@ the viper, we dey same boat. But you suppose slow down with your "grammer" too sha.We know she is a "lier",we can "deduct" from her post, need I go on? You know say when the thing start to pass 3, we go start to suspect that you and lady P were classmates. Those who live in glass houses should not throw stones.  Boy, I enjoyed this thread though. Looking forward to the next.
Chei, guy your username is sooo apt!! lol.
But true true the poster own different. She be talking typing time bomb.
Re: Job Terminated B/c I Refuse To Date My Boss by MUZBO(m): 11:29am On Aug 16, 2009
badboy:

@ the viper, we dey same boat. But you suppose slow down with your "grammer" too sha.We know she is a "lier",we can "deduct" from her post, need I go on? You know say when the thing start to pass 3, we go start to suspect that you and lady P were classmates. Those who live in glass houses should not throw stones.  Boy, I enjoyed this thread though. Looking forward to the next.
Chei, guy your username is sooo apt!! lol.
But true true the poster own different. She be talking typing time bomb.
Re: Job Terminated B/c I Refuse To Date My Boss by GeorgeD1(m): 9:06pm On Aug 16, 2009
talking, typing bomb? grin i hope say no be taliban o! grin
Re: Job Terminated B/c I Refuse To Date My Boss by sparkandy(m): 7:13am On Aug 18, 2009
@Poster, you've done well by your decision and your ability to overcome temptation. My advice at this point is for you to move one and stop wasting your time trying to defend yourself for mistakes made while trying to find a solution to your problems.

I believe your main reason for posting this thread was to give you an insight as to how to go about your immediate problems which is not so immediate because I believe you've moved on and seen the light.

You've got a job to do, you should be exploring ways to make your new job better for you by creating an environment for breakthrough. You've got a previous job experience, you should think of adding values to this new company by exporting techniques and ideas from the previous company that you think might work for this new company. Don't worry, in time, your bosses will notice you.

Good luck!!!
Re: Job Terminated B/c I Refuse To Date My Boss by GeorgeD1(m): 11:42pm On Aug 18, 2009
yeah, you made your move. stay clean and forget that randy boss!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

BREAKING NEWS: Nigerian Army Short Service (DSSC and SSC) 2014 List is Out!! / How To Earn The Respect Of Your Employer / The Indispensable Role Of The Laboratory Scientist In The Health Sector

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.