Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,727 members, 7,831,308 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 04:53 PM

Help!! My Fiancee Wants To Brake Up With Me Because I Spend Money On Her. - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Help!! My Fiancee Wants To Brake Up With Me Because I Spend Money On Her. (3491 Views)

My Fiancee Is Not Trustworthy, She Had Sex With Her Ex Boyfriend / Advice Needed: My Fiancee Wants To Dump Me Because Of Euro (screenshot) / My Bestfriend's Fiancee Wants Him To Stop The 19yrs Friendship, Please Help!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Help!! My Fiancee Wants To Brake Up With Me Because I Spend Money On Her. by MRBrownJ: 2:13pm On Mar 25, 2016
@MaiHD
its funny how, through all what you wrote, you still havent got the picture.
here is a clue: if you can ONLY show love and care by spending money on someone, then you are clearly deluded.

here is my views on the subject:

MRBrownJ:

what about BEING REAL?! if you supposedly care for her then showing her that you actually care should come naturally.
- spending quality time with her
- taking an interest in what she does
- listening to her
- understanding her
- guiding her
- helping her (other than with money)
- go out of your way to be with her

if the only way a man can show care/affection is by handing money to a gal, then thats not love, thats a biatch/trick giving money to whoever is PIMPING his desperate aaass
Re: Help!! My Fiancee Wants To Brake Up With Me Because I Spend Money On Her. by halfricanadian(f): 2:16pm On Mar 25, 2016
MRBrownJ:
@MaiHD
its funny how, through all what you wrote, you still havent got the picture.
here is a clue: if you can ONLY show love and care by spending money on someone, then you are clearly deluded.

here is my views on the subject:

Criosly i am begining to agree with all u say

1 Like

Re: Help!! My Fiancee Wants To Brake Up With Me Because I Spend Money On Her. by MRBrownJ: 2:21pm On Mar 25, 2016
halfricanadian:

Criosly i am begining to agree with all u say

i guess great minds think alike... apart from our different views on the subject of unconditional love in marriage, lol.

1 Like

Re: Help!! My Fiancee Wants To Brake Up With Me Because I Spend Money On Her. by halfricanadian(f): 2:27pm On Mar 25, 2016
MRBrownJ:

i guess great minds think alike... apart from our different views on the subject of unconditional love in marriage, lol.

cheesy yea i wanna give unconditional love in marriage
Re: Help!! My Fiancee Wants To Brake Up With Me Because I Spend Money On Her. by TheAziz: 2:29pm On Mar 25, 2016
BoiledHead:
Sorry bro.
Mine broke up with me because I refused to keep my hair. It happens.
Move on bro
Really!!!!
Re: Help!! My Fiancee Wants To Brake Up With Me Because I Spend Money On Her. by MaiHD: 2:41pm On Mar 25, 2016
Thank you all. I really appreciate.
Re: Help!! My Fiancee Wants To Brake Up With Me Because I Spend Money On Her. by halfricanadian(f): 2:44pm On Mar 25, 2016
MaiHD:
Thank you all. I really appreciate.

What u going to do now
Re: Help!! My Fiancee Wants To Brake Up With Me Because I Spend Money On Her. by Nturguy1122: 2:49pm On Mar 25, 2016
leave her ass alone she'll come begging if she needs money...let her go and date that broke guy that has all the love and affection for her that it wen she'll realize has much she doesn't want so much gifts she needs them
Re: Help!! My Fiancee Wants To Brake Up With Me Because I Spend Money On Her. by ayokunlei(m): 2:53pm On Mar 25, 2016
queenfav:
My dear,i understand you.Let me close on the note that i am more pragmatic than romantic. I am realistic to a fault, so i don't subscribe to all this plenty emotions talk.Who emotions don help?Maybe my profession and upbringing over toughened me sha.Marriage is not about, i love you and emotions.A lot has to be put in place,trust me on that..Love is not enough.Infact,you can marry a man you feel nothing for,but because you both know what to do,and are committed to playing your individual roles to ensure your marriage works out,you may celebrate 50 yrs together.How did most of our parents marry way back,who even know wetin love be then?Emotions becloud sound judgement, there's more to life than gazing into each other's eyes abeg.

gbam!
You don talk my mind. Most youth of now adays hardly see in that perspective.

1 Like

Re: Help!! My Fiancee Wants To Brake Up With Me Because I Spend Money On Her. by princdebola201(m): 2:58pm On Mar 25, 2016
All those Nairaland hungry and broke girls have already invaded the thread Like this Girl no serious oo.gringringrin(they be like make this guy just toast me now now I go gree).gringrin

According to the OP she owns an IT company definately she is not interested in his cash or Materials.
Re: Help!! My Fiancee Wants To Brake Up With Me Because I Spend Money On Her. by MaiHD: 3:06pm On Mar 25, 2016
halfricanadian:

What u going to do now

I'll buy d teddy bear
Re: Help!! My Fiancee Wants To Brake Up With Me Because I Spend Money On Her. by ayokunlei(m): 3:06pm On Mar 25, 2016
queenfav:
leave that gist,she had already checked out of the relationship long ago, was just hanging on till something flimsy comes up that would be a perfect excuse to break up.No matter how much a woman makes,she would still appreciate a man that can get her nice gifts once in a while. My boss is married to a lawyer,she is wealthy and well travelled, yet she still calls my boss to order her domino pizza of 3k and pay for her nails sef.So bros,she doesn't really like u,else what u hv just narrated is not enough for all her many drama.Irony of life bro,we tend to love those who dont give even 2 f**ks abt us.

... At ''we tend to love those who dont give a f**k about us''. If that happens, there is at least a reason for the show of affection ... from what I noticed, MOST women like a man that can protect them, even though if she is not a lazy type. Independent men have the tendency to be less emotional, which makes him appear more confident and hence, customer friendly...
Re: Help!! My Fiancee Wants To Brake Up With Me Because I Spend Money On Her. by queenfav(f): 3:16pm On Mar 25, 2016
lol@ customer friendly..una no go fit kill me.
Re: Help!! My Fiancee Wants To Brake Up With Me Because I Spend Money On Her. by nenergy(m): 3:23pm On Mar 25, 2016
Vinshu:

Look at this nigga.

Did I write on my post that a man must buy his girlfriend galaxy and take her shopping? Did I write he must buy her a car? I was saying he must have a car and a house yes does not translate to he must buy her a car and a house. Please go back to grade school if you missing something.

The op has a car(obviously) and a house (obviously) that's what my post was about as he is capable of taking care of his wife when married. It's now left to the wife or bae to say what she wants (like his girl did).

Don't start with me man.
Its people like you who make people say women are insatiable!
Re: Help!! My Fiancee Wants To Brake Up With Me Because I Spend Money On Her. by AVRecruit: 3:39pm On Mar 25, 2016
this is why gender equality will fail. women dont like men who treat them as equals. feminism will fail ppl.

OP you should treat your next woman as your property that you love not one you are trying to please.
Re: Help!! My Fiancee Wants To Brake Up With Me Because I Spend Money On Her. by BoiledHead(m): 6:33pm On Mar 25, 2016
Yes bro
TheAziz:

Really!!!!
Re: Help!! My Fiancee Wants To Brake Up With Me Because I Spend Money On Her. by TheAziz: 8:47pm On Mar 25, 2016
BoiledHead:
Yes bro
mehn that's strange, girls can be funny
Re: Help!! My Fiancee Wants To Brake Up With Me Because I Spend Money On Her. by tommychow(m): 8:33am On Mar 26, 2016
halfricanadian:

So glad d 1% of ladies dat reason like her still exist

If i evet end up with a rich guy who shows no affection im prolly doing it to secure my future kids

But if he shows affection on a deep emotional level im with him cos i deeply love him

Well, I see a lot of that around; mothers staying in bad marriages because of their kids. Makes me wonder what marriages are to them. To suffer or to be happy?

Respect is something a lot of women overlook. "OMG, my man is an alpha male, he's dominant, he can protect and provide for me, he's made. He says he love me". Y'all never ask yourselves "is he truly respectful to me because I'm respectable or is he pretending to so he can please society he's married?". The respect will be easily earned if he knows you can be emotionally and financially independent and will leave his ass if he dulls. You see men looking for submissive, dependent women to turn into their housewife/housemaid/free-pvssy, hence run from working, ambitious women.

Respect is key ladies. Look at that one that said women should be with a man who has bought a house and a car. Would you respect a man who values your existence just because of your juicy booty and wants to have free access to it by marrying you? That dumbass would probably say "as long as he has a house and a car".
Re: Help!! My Fiancee Wants To Brake Up With Me Because I Spend Money On Her. by Nobody: 8:49am On Mar 27, 2016
Your fiancee isn't trying to break up with you because you spend money on her, no that's not the case.

Rather, she wants to break up with you because to her, there's really nothing special you have to offer, asides your money(and like you said ,she's got loads of it).so what else are you bringing into the relationship?.

Your love language differs, you haven't galvanized her emotional side.You said she's your best friend, can she say the same thing about you?, are you her best friend too?.

Buy her the teddy bear and also you could design a Gift Card for her that has her name on it . Good luck

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

I Need A Bossy Girl(dominatrix) / Round Boobs: Pictures Of A Young 'slay Queen' Goes Viral / Why Do Men Fall Asleep Immediately After Having Sex??

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.