Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,689 members, 7,831,133 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 02:15 PM

Help!! My Fiancee Wants To Brake Up With Me Because I Spend Money On Her. - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Help!! My Fiancee Wants To Brake Up With Me Because I Spend Money On Her. (3488 Views)

My Fiancee Is Not Trustworthy, She Had Sex With Her Ex Boyfriend / Advice Needed: My Fiancee Wants To Dump Me Because Of Euro (screenshot) / My Bestfriend's Fiancee Wants Him To Stop The 19yrs Friendship, Please Help!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Help!! My Fiancee Wants To Brake Up With Me Because I Spend Money On Her. by MycoleA(m): 1:00pm On Mar 25, 2016
brake up abi accelerate up grin
Re: Help!! My Fiancee Wants To Brake Up With Me Because I Spend Money On Her. by Sunkyphil(m): 1:03pm On Mar 25, 2016
u can't but money with love its obvious she doesn't love from start she was after ur money
Re: Help!! My Fiancee Wants To Brake Up With Me Because I Spend Money On Her. by MaiHD: 1:05pm On Mar 25, 2016
Sunkyphil:
u can't but money with love its obvious she doesn't love from start she was after ur money

Most of the time while I was spending years back she always complained. Even returned some of my gifts. And threatened to call it off if I continued. I thought she was only playing pranks so i continued till now sad
Re: Help!! My Fiancee Wants To Brake Up With Me Because I Spend Money On Her. by Wallade(m): 1:09pm On Mar 25, 2016
Shop for another lady, you will get a lot that want your money
Re: Help!! My Fiancee Wants To Brake Up With Me Because I Spend Money On Her. by halfricanadian(f): 1:10pm On Mar 25, 2016
A girl with my mindset

Your time with me the hugs warm gestures the cuddles is worth more dan d most expensive gift to me

cry cry i cant wrap around my head to date nd b collecting gifts money no attention

Seee give me love save ur cash 100%
Re: Help!! My Fiancee Wants To Brake Up With Me Because I Spend Money On Her. by queenfav(f): 1:10pm On Mar 25, 2016
MaiHD:

Please did you read the last part of my post?

I said she has a business venture in Lagos. She has a company actually. An I.T company.
leave that gist,she had already checked out of the relationship long ago, was just hanging on till something flimsy comes up that would be a perfect excuse to break up.No matter how much a woman makes,she would still appreciate a man that can get her nice gifts once in a while. My boss is married to a lawyer,she is wealthy and well travelled, yet she still calls my boss to order her domino pizza of 3k and pay for her nails sef.So bros,she doesn't really like u,else what u hv just narrated is not enough for all her many drama.Irony of life bro,we tend to love those who dont give even 2 f**ks abt us.
Re: Help!! My Fiancee Wants To Brake Up With Me Because I Spend Money On Her. by halfricanadian(f): 1:15pm On Mar 25, 2016
ettaetta:
That babe doesnt love you. A girl who truly loves you will accept any present you give to her, whether big or small. She is just using that as escuse to break up with you. Stop begging bro and move on, so many girls will do anything to have a guy like you. Its obvious she is just taking your love for granted. https://m.youtube.com/watch?sns=tw&v=0iq_pkXsMv8

Excuse me?

Some men as long as dey start spending on u dont give a damn bou ow u feel dey dont or wont care bou ow ur day went or why u feel jealous blah blah blah

Op is now sounding like a caring guy because d girl left him sometimes break ups always reset people's mind nd dey realise their mistakes

Op prolly didnt giv d girl attention nd all

Op shd b grateful other women will b ready to make him penniless nd broke before dey leave him undecided
Re: Help!! My Fiancee Wants To Brake Up With Me Because I Spend Money On Her. by ireneony(f): 1:15pm On Mar 25, 2016
MaiHD:

Thanks. But it's hard to move on just like that. She has always been my best friend and soul mate for many years. So now it's just hurting
trust me it's not the end of the world. Never wait for someone to love you. ..the more you love yourself the happier you become!

A time will come wen you remember the past and thank God for not marrying her. There is someone out there #your real soumate smiley

The best way for you to overcome this pain is for you to cry ur heart out once and for all cos wen you try to form baddo grin the pain will still remain there. The next 5-6months you will be surprised how fast you moved on.

Take your time, don't be in haste to start another relationship, instead use this time to reflect on yourself (work on yourself) and want you really want in a relationship. Don't ever lower your value to please a someone.

Remember no one is perfect smiley
Re: Help!! My Fiancee Wants To Brake Up With Me Because I Spend Money On Her. by queenfav(f): 1:17pm On Mar 25, 2016
ireneony:
The truth of the matter is the love she have for you, has died down and she tired of the relationship. She's just making up excuses cos you lavish her with gifts as an escape route from the relationship. She probably dating a guy in abuja.
Guy move on with your life.

Women are looking for caring mature man like you, here she is complaining. What an irony
GBAM!Barman,give her one andre brut..Its on me!
Re: Help!! My Fiancee Wants To Brake Up With Me Because I Spend Money On Her. by halfricanadian(f): 1:22pm On Mar 25, 2016
Estharfabian:
Uhm....

If A dude doesn't Show he cares about my Ass. Like On a deep, emotional level.
Of course I'd dump his ass! The instant!

If I needed a relationship based on How much Money or gifts I got! I'd gladly Make do with A Hot SUGAR DADDY!

undecided

Exactly wat i tell people

If i wanna date for money A SUGAR DADDY IS ALL I NEED

I need a relationship based on a deep emotional level
Re: Help!! My Fiancee Wants To Brake Up With Me Because I Spend Money On Her. by halfricanadian(f): 1:24pm On Mar 25, 2016
BumBae:
Lol Op take heart

Some women are there killing theirselves to meet guy like you , all d gift you got her she didnt even get u jack n she got right to say u dont show love ... Nah now she just realise

Anyway thats y u get an independent lady .. Or one wey get sense thank God u just dodge bullet ..... Be happy move on plenty more decent girls dat u wont even but nothing for n if you dont show love they show you love regardless..

Forget her .. Tell her to find work first grin wink

For her to reject the gifts means she is independent

Being independent doesnt mean u av to get a job

It simply means u are contended with wat u av

several many working class ladies with good pay still sleeps with guys for money undecided
Re: Help!! My Fiancee Wants To Brake Up With Me Because I Spend Money On Her. by halfricanadian(f): 1:27pm On Mar 25, 2016
Chanchit:
Mehn, na this kyn babe I dey find.

They are every where such babes but are usually d less attractive or the most craziest ones

U av to go close to know them
Re: Help!! My Fiancee Wants To Brake Up With Me Because I Spend Money On Her. by Sunkyphil(m): 1:27pm On Mar 25, 2016
MaiHD:

Most of the time while I was spending years back she always complained. Even returned some of my gifts. And threatened to call it off if I continued. I thought she was only playing pranks so i continued till now sad
it obvious she doesn't love u just move on u will find someone beta
Re: Help!! My Fiancee Wants To Brake Up With Me Because I Spend Money On Her. by halfricanadian(f): 1:29pm On Mar 25, 2016
Cutehector:
He failed to ask her wat she wanted for a birthday present....

He failed to listen to her

Guys that spends on ladies hardly listen o
They feel i take care of ur needs im d one with d cool cash u d one to recieve so i do u watch i talk u listen

The ladies always end up feeling not good enof for them op tinks d girl is happy to break up bt she feels sumone else is gettin ur affection
Re: Help!! My Fiancee Wants To Brake Up With Me Because I Spend Money On Her. by halfricanadian(f): 1:31pm On Mar 25, 2016
tommychow:

If you put it like that, I support you. Although I don't believe 99% of naija babes would practice what you just preached...you're completely right.

So glad d 1% of ladies dat reason like her still exist

If i ever end up with a rich guy who shows no affection im prolly doing it to secure my kids future

But if he shows affection on a deep emotional level im with him cos i deeply love him
Re: Help!! My Fiancee Wants To Brake Up With Me Because I Spend Money On Her. by halfricanadian(f): 1:31pm On Mar 25, 2016
tommychow:

If you put it like that, I support you. Although I don't believe 99% of naija babes would practice what you just preached...you're completely right.

So glad d 1% of ladies dat reason like her still exist

If i evet end up with a rich guy who shows no affection im prolly doing it to secure my future kids

But if he shows affection on a deep emotional level im with him cos i deeply love him
Re: Help!! My Fiancee Wants To Brake Up With Me Because I Spend Money On Her. by halfricanadian(f): 1:33pm On Mar 25, 2016
MaiHD:

You hear but u dont listen
Re: Help!! My Fiancee Wants To Brake Up With Me Because I Spend Money On Her. by halfricanadian(f): 1:33pm On Mar 25, 2016
MaiHD:

You hear but u dont listen.
Re: Help!! My Fiancee Wants To Brake Up With Me Because I Spend Money On Her. by Nobody: 1:35pm On Mar 25, 2016
queenfav:
leave that gist,she had already checked out of the relationship long ago, was just hanging on till something flimsy comes up that would be a perfect excuse to break up.No matter how much a woman makes,she would still appreciate a man that can get her nice gifts once in a while. My boss is married to a lawyer,she is wealthy and well travelled, yet she still calls my boss to order her domino pizza of 3k and pay for her nails sef.So bros,she doesn't really like u,else what u hv just narrated is not enough for all her many drama.Irony of life bro,we tend to love those who dont give even 2 f**ks abt us.
I thought as much, not that there are no decent ladies out there who care a little less about material things, but this one is a little dramatic to be what it is.
Re: Help!! My Fiancee Wants To Brake Up With Me Because I Spend Money On Her. by Nobody: 1:36pm On Mar 25, 2016
She's a little more emotionally matured than you are.
Re: Help!! My Fiancee Wants To Brake Up With Me Because I Spend Money On Her. by halfricanadian(f): 1:38pm On Mar 25, 2016
queenfav:

Listen to me some guys just spend no affection not ready to listen or giv room for d ladies to pour out their minds if d ladies get jealous its war if d ladies are too clingy its war

Why do u tink op is still hanging on nd needs her he has realised his mistakes

Ur boss prolly knos his wife doesnt need mch yet ask its cos THEY ARE MARRIED THE WIFE HAS GOT TO BE SUBMISSIVE NO MATTER THE AMOUNT SHE EATNS SHE HAS GOT TO DEMAND FROM HER HUBBY
IF SHE DOESNT ASK HET HUBBY WONT FEEL MAN ENOUGH ALAKIJA WILL STILL HAVE TO DEMAND MONEY FROM HER HUBBY TO SHOW SUBMISSION
we are talkin bou relationship here a stage where all things are to b kept in place to proceed to marriage
Re: Help!! My Fiancee Wants To Brake Up With Me Because I Spend Money On Her. by queenfav(f): 1:40pm On Mar 25, 2016
blueseacats:
I thought as much, not that there are no decent ladies out there who care a little less about material things, but this one is a little dramatic to be what it is.
Yes na,op berra talk to e leg o,before e die ontop woman matter.I am an advocate of “me first ”.If you have to convince someone to be with you,you are on a loooong thing!
Re: Help!! My Fiancee Wants To Brake Up With Me Because I Spend Money On Her. by halfricanadian(f): 1:41pm On Mar 25, 2016
blueseacats:
She's a little more emotionally matured than you are.

My thought bou the said girl

Every one now blames d lady no one has heard d girls part of d story
Re: Help!! My Fiancee Wants To Brake Up With Me Because I Spend Money On Her. by queenfav(f): 1:48pm On Mar 25, 2016
halfricanadian:

Listen to me some guys just spend no affection not ready to listen or giv room for d ladies to pour out their minds if d ladies get jealous its war if d ladies are too clingy its war

Why do u tink op is still hanging on nd needs her he has realised his mistakes

Ur boss prolly knos his wife doesnt need mch yet ask its cos THEY ARE MARRIED THE WIFE HAS GOT TO BE SUBMISSIVE NO MATTER THE AMOUNT SHE EATNS SHE HAS GOT TO DEMAND FROM HER HUBBY
IF SHE DOESNT ASK HET HUBBY WONT FEEL MAN ENOUGH ALAKIJA WILL STILL HAVE TO DEMAND MONEY FROM HER HUBBY TO SHOW SUBMISSION
we are talkin bou relationship here a stage where all things are to b kept in place to proceed to marriage
My dear, whether relationship/marriage,same principles apply in most cases.I used to think that way before,i dont ask for help from my man,i dey form superwoman. It got to a point he took it for granted,cos he believed i would find a way around whatever challenges i was facing. Therefore,he would act unconcerned and won't even bother to know i sorted myself out eventually.I am not saying that a woman should turn a man into a breathing ATM,but please learn to be a woman. Men deep down dislike strong independent women.A guy told me recently “you dont even give a man the opportunity to feel needed. ”Men love to feel like your hero,like they have achieved the 8th wonder of the world,let them go on an ego trip pls.“Miss independent,i don't ask a man for anything ,i just need love etc"nai many women take turn to breadwinner in their matrimonial homes.They have babied the guy to a point that he sees himself as a woman,and has no drive to succeed.Weeks back i read a story on family section,abt a lady who funded a greater part of her wedding,even went on to be footing all d bills of the home till date.She is now pregnant,d husband (or wife sef) joins her sleeping at home,with no plan whatsoever towards the coming of their baby and other expenses.I am all for spending on me,making my own money and not waiting for a man to come save me;but if a man wants to do nice things for me,why should i discourage him..maka why?am i the winch doing myself?
Re: Help!! My Fiancee Wants To Brake Up With Me Because I Spend Money On Her. by halfricanadian(f): 1:53pm On Mar 25, 2016
queenfav:
My dear,relationship/marriage,same principles apply in most cases.I used to think that way before,i dont ask for help from my man,i dey form superwoman. It got to a point he took it for granted,cos he believed in would find a way around it whatever challenges i am facing.I am not saying that a woman shouldn't turn a man into a breathing ATM,but please learn to be a woman. Men deep down dislike strong independent women.A guy told me recently “you dont even give a man the opportunity to feel needed. ”Men love to feel like your hero,like they have achieved an 8th wonder of the world,let them.“Miss independent,i don't ask a man for anything ,i just need love"nai many women take turn to breadwinner in their matrimonial homes.They have babied the guy to a point that he sees himself as a woman,and has no drive to succeed.I am all for spending on me,making my own money and not waiting for a man to clme save me;but if a man wants to do nice things for me,why should i discourage him..maka why?

Yes i kno

But do u kno just little affection op will show this girl

Nd she will take op as her everlasting hero

No body was created d same not even twins looking at their finger prints u will kno twins aint d same

So wat im saying is she never said op dont spend

She demanded for a teddy ryt? Meaning she appreciates op's effort

But she is d deep emotional type

well in cases like dis emotional girls bliv

Wen we get d money anoda girl is getting d love

Nd wen we get d love anoda girl is getting d money

op's gf has my mindset cases like dis op let her know u care a deep emotions towards her once a while wont kill u will it op?
Re: Help!! My Fiancee Wants To Brake Up With Me Because I Spend Money On Her. by Nobody: 1:53pm On Mar 25, 2016
Some are dying to get the gifts
Re: Help!! My Fiancee Wants To Brake Up With Me Because I Spend Money On Her. by Nobody: 1:56pm On Mar 25, 2016
halfricanadian:

For her to reject the gifts means she is independent

Being independent doesnt mean u av to get a job

It simply means u are contended with wat u av

several many working class ladies with good pay still sleeps with guys for money undecided

Several ! shocked is that what they do?...
Well i wont know ... Dont have cctv watching every working class lady or unemployed lady .. Just going by wt op stated excluding the working part . N his satisfied with my response ... smiley bottom line she aint the one
Re: Help!! My Fiancee Wants To Brake Up With Me Because I Spend Money On Her. by Nobody: 1:57pm On Mar 25, 2016
Angelberry:
Some are dying to get the gifts
Lol abi oh ... The funny thing us the grass aint always greener on the other side .. Perfection is very rare .. Compromise getting hard these days ...
Re: Help!! My Fiancee Wants To Brake Up With Me Because I Spend Money On Her. by queenfav(f): 1:58pm On Mar 25, 2016
halfricanadian:

Yes i kno

But do u kno just little affection op will show this girl

Nd she will take op as her everlasting hero

No body was created d same not even twins looking at their finger prints u will kno twins aint d same

So wat im saying is she never said op dont spend

She demanded for a teddy ryt? Meaning she appreciates op's effort

But she is d deep emotional type

well in cases like dis emotional girls bliv

Wen we get d money anoda girl is getting d love

Nd wen we get d love anoda girl is getting d money

op's gf has my mindset cases like dis op let her know u care a deep emotions towards her once a while wont kill u will it op?
My dear,i understand you.Let me close on the note that i am more pragmatic than romantic. I am realistic to a fault, so i don't subscribe to all this plenty emotions talk.Who emotions don help?Maybe my profession and upbringing over toughened me sha.Marriage is not about, i love you and emotions.A lot has to be put in place,trust me on that..Love is not enough.Infact,you can marry a man you feel nothing for,but because you both know what to do,and are committed to playing your individual roles to ensure your marriage works out,you may celebrate 50 yrs together.How did most of our parents marry way back,who even know wetin love be then?Emotions becloud sound judgement, there's more to life than gazing into each other's eyes abeg.
Re: Help!! My Fiancee Wants To Brake Up With Me Because I Spend Money On Her. by Nobody: 2:00pm On Mar 25, 2016
queenfav:
True key word ( Appreciation)
Thats what im trying to say she never liked him the way he thought she did ... Hence why she left when she felt she was ready .. Some chics do that diesnt mean she didnt care once but .... There are plenty that will thank god seff you even remember say she dey alive let alone relationship with her .. Vice versa
Re: Help!! My Fiancee Wants To Brake Up With Me Because I Spend Money On Her. by halfricanadian(f): 2:02pm On Mar 25, 2016
BumBae:

Several ! shocked is that what they do?...
Well i wont know ... Dont have cctv watching every working class lady or unemployed lady .. Just going by wt op stated excluding the working part . N his satisfied with my response ... smiley bottom line she aint the one

Ok o
Re: Help!! My Fiancee Wants To Brake Up With Me Because I Spend Money On Her. by halfricanadian(f): 2:03pm On Mar 25, 2016
queenfav:
My dear,i understand you.Let me close on the note that i am more pragmatic than romantic. I am realistic to a fault, so i don't subscribe to all this plenty emotions talk.Who emotions don help?Maybe my profession has over hardened me sha.

I choose ro b romantic dan pragmatic wen im in a relationship

Cos im an extremist if i wanna b nice im going to b nice to d extreme

If i wana b crazy to d extreme

So u see if i say i shd use my head to date a guy shocked my dear i will hit meno pause nd still b single u kno why i will take it to d extreme

So i rada b so romantic nd need his attention badly

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Things Women Say And What They Really Mean / You Have $5 To Create Your Perfect Woman, Choose Wisely / What Do You Bring To The Table?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 77
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.