Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,212 members, 7,822,083 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 05:56 AM

Ladies, When You Have Desire For Sex, What Do You Do? - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies, When You Have Desire For Sex, What Do You Do? (17680 Views)

Ladies, When You Sleep Around You Strip Your Future Husband Off Respect - Omokri / 7 Silly Mistakes Made By Nigerian Ladies When They Fall In Love Too Fast / Ladies:When a guy you turn down goes for your friend. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ladies, When You Have Desire For Sex, What Do You Do? by refiner(f): 9:45pm On Mar 27, 2016
vicechancellor:
yea, Andre will still make sense. are you in anyway close to the east.

yea vewi vewi close to d east...in fact am in d east self!grin
Re: Ladies, When You Have Desire For Sex, What Do You Do? by refiner(f): 9:47pm On Mar 27, 2016
Cutehector:
phew there she goes again..

lol!...don't mind me jare...just feel like playing around!smiley

lastnyte!...u lose!....u were singing ololufe for her?grin
Re: Ladies, When You Have Desire For Sex, What Do You Do? by timidapsin(m): 9:48pm On Mar 27, 2016
refiner:

hey!....boo...how u!smiley
Am good good.. you?
Re: Ladies, When You Have Desire For Sex, What Do You Do? by Cutehector(m): 9:49pm On Mar 27, 2016
refiner:

lol!...don't mind me jare...just feel like playing around!smiley

lastnyte!...u lose!....u were singing ololufe for her?grin
let's chat abt it in private. Follow me bak.. I hope ur email is workin
Re: Ladies, When You Have Desire For Sex, What Do You Do? by refiner(f): 9:49pm On Mar 27, 2016
timidapsin:
Am good good.. you?
m fine dear!....how was ur today!...went out rite?wink
Re: Ladies, When You Have Desire For Sex, What Do You Do? by Nobody: 9:49pm On Mar 27, 2016
refiner:

undecided....why?
Coz of you
Re: Ladies, When You Have Desire For Sex, What Do You Do? by vicechancellor(m): 9:49pm On Mar 27, 2016
refiner:

yea vewi vewi close to d east...in fact am in d east self!grin
having lunch with you will be great, not like I'm asking you out grin, though I'm in one university like that in the east.
Re: Ladies, When You Have Desire For Sex, What Do You Do? by refiner(f): 9:51pm On Mar 27, 2016
Cutehector:
let's chat abt it in private. Follow me bak.. I hope ur email is workin

I can't reply email!...infact I can't use it self!undecided

why private?...are u shy?grin
Re: Ladies, When You Have Desire For Sex, What Do You Do? by timidapsin(m): 9:51pm On Mar 27, 2016
refiner:

m fine dear!....how was ur today!...went out rite?wink
Not really, was busy with my work instead..
Re: Ladies, When You Have Desire For Sex, What Do You Do? by refiner(f): 9:52pm On Mar 27, 2016
rexmania:
Coz of you

lol!...wat av I done dis time?
Re: Ladies, When You Have Desire For Sex, What Do You Do? by refiner(f): 9:53pm On Mar 27, 2016
vicechancellor:
having lunch with you will be great, not like I'm asking you out grin, though I'm in one university like that in the east.

which uni?

unizik,unn,imsu,futo,ensu,absu......choose one!grin
Re: Ladies, When You Have Desire For Sex, What Do You Do? by Cutehector(m): 9:54pm On Mar 27, 2016
refiner:

I can't reply email!...infact I can't use it self!undecided

why private?...are u shy?grin
i'm very done with u..

1 Like

Re: Ladies, When You Have Desire For Sex, What Do You Do? by Nobody: 9:55pm On Mar 27, 2016
refiner:

lol!...wat av I done dis time?
For your mind , everything is a joke
Re: Ladies, When You Have Desire For Sex, What Do You Do? by vicechancellor(m): 9:55pm On Mar 27, 2016
refiner:

which uni?

unizik,unn,imsu,futo,ensu,absu......choose one!grin
I'll tell ya lera, besides you didn't give your assent to the first part of the typo.
Re: Ladies, When You Have Desire For Sex, What Do You Do? by refiner(f): 9:57pm On Mar 27, 2016
timidapsin:
Not really, was busy with my work instead..

u always busy....nice fin!

so u didn't take ur bae outing today?....undecided
Re: Ladies, When You Have Desire For Sex, What Do You Do? by refiner(f): 10:01pm On Mar 27, 2016
Cutehector:
i'm very done with u..
awww...feel like crying now!....buh its all good!...sweetdrmz u hear....grin

lemme go and look for my next victim!...*play mood activated!"...byeeeeee
Re: Ladies, When You Have Desire For Sex, What Do You Do? by refiner(f): 10:02pm On Mar 27, 2016
rexmania:
For your mind , everything is a joke
wat do u mean pls?...undecided
Re: Ladies, When You Have Desire For Sex, What Do You Do? by timidapsin(m): 10:02pm On Mar 27, 2016
refiner:

u always busy....nice fin!

so u didn't take ur bae outing today?....undecided
Bae? undecided Dont even know her,
I guessed she went out today...
So you did like my lines yesterday..
Did not calm down to type was rushing, cause i was too busy
Re: Ladies, When You Have Desire For Sex, What Do You Do? by Nobody: 10:03pm On Mar 27, 2016
Cutehector:
u girls like forming nonsense and I despise dat... what happend to a normal convo? U are an adult and not a kid anymore, pls stop behavin like one.
haha
Re: Ladies, When You Have Desire For Sex, What Do You Do? by Cutehector(m): 10:03pm On Mar 27, 2016
refiner:

awww...feel like crying now!....buh its all good!...sweetdrmz u hear....grin

lemme go and look for my next victim!...*play mood activated!"...byeeeeee
i'l pretend I ddnt read this
Re: Ladies, When You Have Desire For Sex, What Do You Do? by refiner(f): 10:03pm On Mar 27, 2016
vicechancellor:
I'll tell ya lera, besides you didn't give your assent to the first part of the typo.

nah nah nah...I don't go on a date wif an unknown person!....it all ends here!wink
Re: Ladies, When You Have Desire For Sex, What Do You Do? by Nobody: 10:04pm On Mar 27, 2016
refiner:

wat do u mean pls?...undecided
You don't take me word as a serious person
Re: Ladies, When You Have Desire For Sex, What Do You Do? by refiner(f): 10:05pm On Mar 27, 2016
Cutehector:
i'l pretend I ddnt read this

lool.....pls wat do u mean by pretend?....just a question oo!smiley
Re: Ladies, When You Have Desire For Sex, What Do You Do? by Cutehector(m): 10:06pm On Mar 27, 2016
refiner:

lool.....pls wat do u mean by pretend?....just a question oo!smiley
bush girl. I suppose u never passed ur jamb
Re: Ladies, When You Have Desire For Sex, What Do You Do? by refiner(f): 10:06pm On Mar 27, 2016
timidapsin:
Bae? undecided Dont even know her,
I guessed she went out today...
So you did like my lines yesterday..
Did not calm down to type was rushing, cause i was too busy

yea!...it was lovly!...how do u do DAT....d picx made it awesome!...I almost drop a tear!....fanks hun!smiley
Re: Ladies, When You Have Desire For Sex, What Do You Do? by vicechancellor(m): 10:08pm On Mar 27, 2016
refiner:

nah nah nah...I don't go on a date wif an unknown person!....it all ends here!wink
haha, so you sef dey fear kwa
Re: Ladies, When You Have Desire For Sex, What Do You Do? by timidapsin(m): 10:10pm On Mar 27, 2016
refiner:

yea!...it was lovly!...how do u do DAT....d picx made it awesome!...I almost drop a tear!....fanks hun!smiley
You welcome, just wanted to make you happy. smiley
Re: Ladies, When You Have Desire For Sex, What Do You Do? by refiner(f): 10:16pm On Mar 27, 2016
rexmania:
You don't take me word as a serious person

serious?....dear its all abt fun OK!smiley
Re: Ladies, When You Have Desire For Sex, What Do You Do? by refiner(f): 10:19pm On Mar 27, 2016
Cutehector:
bush girl. I suppose u never passed ur jamb

bush gal?...wah do u mean by bush gal!.....oh ohk!...I fink I remember it now...u meant bush meat abi!...I got it!smiley

erhmmmm buh wah abt jamb,wat do DAT mean....is it wen a car jamb someone on d road?....I fink its correct buh wel sha I want u to prove me right!

wink
Re: Ladies, When You Have Desire For Sex, What Do You Do? by refiner(f): 10:20pm On Mar 27, 2016
vicechancellor:
haha, so you sef dey fear kwa

nah am not afraid!...why should I?....am just being careful!smiley
Re: Ladies, When You Have Desire For Sex, What Do You Do? by refiner(f): 10:20pm On Mar 27, 2016
timidapsin:
You welcome, just wanted to make you happy. smiley

and u sure did!smiley....

am grateful!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ladies, When You Have Desire For Sex, What Do You Do? by vicechancellor(m): 10:25pm On Mar 27, 2016
refiner:

nah am not afraid!...why should I?....am just being careful!smiley
its necessary, even me. I'm just being careful tryna give you a swell time.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Top 5 Reason Why All Men Prefer Lightskin Women! (reveal) / What Are The Best Punishments For Cheats??! / How can my sister politely refuse the sexual advances of a married lecturer.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.