Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,401 members, 7,822,841 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 05:52 PM

Ladies, When You Have Desire For Sex, What Do You Do? - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies, When You Have Desire For Sex, What Do You Do? (17682 Views)

Ladies, When You Sleep Around You Strip Your Future Husband Off Respect - Omokri / 7 Silly Mistakes Made By Nigerian Ladies When They Fall In Love Too Fast / Ladies:When a guy you turn down goes for your friend. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ladies, When You Have Desire For Sex, What Do You Do? by vicechancellor(m): 10:26pm On Mar 27, 2016
refiner:

nah am not afraid!...why should I?....am just being careful!smiley
which state are you in.
Re: Ladies, When You Have Desire For Sex, What Do You Do? by Nobody: 10:43pm On Mar 27, 2016
refiner:

i go and pick up my bible and read!.....grin
[email] Young john is not happy.

Ya denying what you do with him in time like this? grin
[/email]
Re: Ladies, When You Have Desire For Sex, What Do You Do? by KingRex1(m): 10:46pm On Mar 27, 2016
HateU2:
i do yoga exercise cheesy
I hear, u 4 go learn kung fu
Re: Ladies, When You Have Desire For Sex, What Do You Do? by KingRex1(m): 10:52pm On Mar 27, 2016
evegran:

You seem confused.
Nope, i aint. Only took the literally meanin. U bleep his brain out!
Re: Ladies, When You Have Desire For Sex, What Do You Do? by Frankdammy(m): 12:40am On Mar 28, 2016
KingRex1:
laff wan kill me here... Make una free dz trend jawe.
Re: Ladies, When You Have Desire For Sex, What Do You Do? by Nobody: 3:34am On Mar 28, 2016
KingCheezyPuff:
I said I was wairnin' ya against it.
You outta now if ya is or ain't foolish
grin Don't be lookin' at me fer a second opinion tongue
Somebody, What is this one saying?
Re: Ladies, When You Have Desire For Sex, What Do You Do? by Nobody: 7:57am On Mar 28, 2016
KingRex1:
undecided undecided
Re: Ladies, When You Have Desire For Sex, What Do You Do? by klenton(m): 8:45am On Mar 28, 2016
vicechancellor:
having lunch with you will be great, not like I'm asking you out grin, though I'm in one university like that in the east.

U wan use ur school fees take her out

Ur a student and u dnt have a ryt to a date
Re: Ladies, When You Have Desire For Sex, What Do You Do? by klenton(m): 8:56am On Mar 28, 2016
Cutehector:
bush girl. I suppose u never passed ur jamb

Ur jus an e bully masking under the utopian cover of the internet bt some of us can see through u

Ur so insecured, lacks confidence and ur warped mentality of self vain glory only shows ur empitiness

And yes I have issues with u and ur disgusting

Jus get a life.

1 Like

Re: Ladies, When You Have Desire For Sex, What Do You Do? by KingRex1(m): 9:20am On Mar 28, 2016
refiner:

bush gal?...wah do u mean by bush gal!.....oh ohk!...I fink I remember it now...u meant bush meat abi!...I got it!smiley

erhmmmm buh wah abt jamb,wat do DAT mean....is it wen a car jamb someone on d road?....I fink its correct buh wel sha I want u to prove me right!

wink

Smh
Re: Ladies, When You Have Desire For Sex, What Do You Do? by refiner(f): 9:23am On Mar 28, 2016
KingRex1:
Smh

smhv for u!undecided
Re: Ladies, When You Have Desire For Sex, What Do You Do? by Nobody: 9:27am On Mar 28, 2016
lol.. nobody is saying anything reasonable.. una jes d quote each other
Re: Ladies, When You Have Desire For Sex, What Do You Do? by KingRex1(m): 9:37am On Mar 28, 2016
refiner:

smhv for u!undecided
You be jumpin upandan..
Re: Ladies, When You Have Desire For Sex, What Do You Do? by refiner(f): 9:44am On Mar 28, 2016
KingRex1:
You be jumpin upandan..
and u be shaking ur head upandan!undecided
Re: Ladies, When You Have Desire For Sex, What Do You Do? by KingRex1(m): 9:50am On Mar 28, 2016
refiner:

and u be shaking ur head upandan!undecided
Lol! Oya lemme, go find anoda victim.
Re: Ladies, When You Have Desire For Sex, What Do You Do? by Nobody: 10:29am On Mar 28, 2016
refiner:

serious?....dear its all abt fun OK!smiley
Fun !!! I don't believe this
Re: Ladies, When You Have Desire For Sex, What Do You Do? by freezyfofo(m): 10:48am On Mar 28, 2016
Them get their secrets...

Download my free beat pack. Click here>> www.datafilehost.com/d/1bb6027f
Re: Ladies, When You Have Desire For Sex, What Do You Do? by vicechancellor(m): 12:49pm On Mar 28, 2016
klenton:

U wan use ur school fees take her out

Ur a student and u dnt have a ryt to a date
wetin come be your problem, you think everybody is as broke as you're.
Re: Ladies, When You Have Desire For Sex, What Do You Do? by klenton(m): 12:56pm On Mar 28, 2016
vicechancellor:
wetin come be your problem, you think everybody is as broke as you're.

Ur still a small boy eating mama tank u, while ur father still gives u money

D best u can do is use it judiciously

Dis is nt a quarrel is an advice
Re: Ladies, When You Have Desire For Sex, What Do You Do? by vicechancellor(m): 1:02pm On Mar 28, 2016
klenton:

Ur still a small boy eating mama tank u, while ur father still gives u money

D best u can do is use it judiciously

Dis is nt a quarrel is an advice
I'm in my final year now, and I work in the school's ICT. I'm contented with the much I have, so keep your goddamnforsaking advice, scallywag.
Re: Ladies, When You Have Desire For Sex, What Do You Do? by klenton(m): 4:03pm On Mar 28, 2016
vicechancellor:
I'm in my final year now, and I work in the school's ICT. I'm contented with the much I have, so keep your goddamnforsaking advice, scallywag.

I won't condescend to ur low life status by exchanging banters with u

I was in final yr 10 yrs ago by then u were still struggling with common entrance

U should leave woman and make money first

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ladies, When You Have Desire For Sex, What Do You Do? by Frankdammy(m): 4:55pm On Mar 28, 2016
pinceprinz:
Somebody, What is this one saying?
jamb question, i tel u!
Re: Ladies, When You Have Desire For Sex, What Do You Do? by Frankdammy(m): 5:00pm On Mar 28, 2016
klenton:

I was in final yr 10 yrs ago by then u were still struggling with common entrance

lol, nice one there bro... Never knew we've got ''egbons'' in the house.
Re: Ladies, When You Have Desire For Sex, What Do You Do? by vicechancellor(m): 9:22pm On Mar 28, 2016
klenton:

okay, thank you.
Re: Ladies, When You Have Desire For Sex, What Do You Do? by frubben(m): 11:55pm On Mar 29, 2016
sapiosexual1:

Who even bothers to read the rules sef? Me just post my thang, if they feel I've broken their rules, let them do worefa.
Ehen op, seriously? You don't even have a gf ffs. You really should get one. It would go a long way in bringing you up to speed.

Men naira land dey vex oooooo, the rules reach 23 lik say na do or die tin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

"A Woman Isn't Supposed To Bring Anything To The Table" - American Man (Video) / How can my sister politely refuse the sexual advances of a married lecturer. / Have You Kissed Since The Outbreak Of EBOLA? Lol

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.