Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,590 members, 7,837,224 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 07:24 PM

Graphic Photos: See What Happened After They Went To Visit Their Babe - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Graphic Photos: See What Happened After They Went To Visit Their Babe (1510 Views)

Man & His Braless Fiancee Use Bicycle In Pre-Wedding Photos. See Reactions / They Went To Same Primary, Secondary School, Work In Same Place & Now Set To Wed / 7 Ways Religious Ladies Act When They Visit Their Boyfriend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Graphic Photos: See What Happened After They Went To Visit Their Babe by bclemsnews(m): 7:31am On Mar 26, 2016
Will i call this over anciety or what? I was told they were argueing about their babe and got carried away before this happened. To our youth, Always be focus when you are on the stearing driving.. Click to See more pics http://www.bclems.com/2016/03/graphic-photos-from-fatal-accident-on.html

More @www.bclems.com

1 Share

Re: Graphic Photos: See What Happened After They Went To Visit Their Babe by delishpot: 7:34am On Mar 26, 2016
cry cry cry

bclemsnews:
Will i call this over anciety or what? I was told they were argueing about their babe and got carried away before this happened. To our youth, Always be focus when you are on the stearing driving.. Click to See more pics http://www.bclems.com/2016/03/graphic-photos-from-fatal-accident-on.html
More @www.bclems.com
Re: Graphic Photos: See What Happened After They Went To Visit Their Babe by cruzita(f): 7:37am On Mar 26, 2016
I don't understand the pic
Re: Graphic Photos: See What Happened After They Went To Visit Their Babe by bclemsnews(m): 7:38am On Mar 26, 2016
cruzita:
I don't understand the pic

My mistake.. I uploaded the wrong pics
Re: Graphic Photos: See What Happened After They Went To Visit Their Babe by bclemsnews(m): 7:39am On Mar 26, 2016
delishpot:
So you must add the favourite blame pass word? You must add that woman caused their death for your story to sell?
If you say they were arguing while driving and lost control., it wont still send your message well.
Ok boys have heard. They will not argue over their babes while driving. message sent.
scarvengers of human mysery.

My mistake. I uploaded the wrong pics
Re: Graphic Photos: See What Happened After They Went To Visit Their Babe by refreshrate: 7:41am On Mar 26, 2016
bclemsnews:

More @www.bclems.com

Pls do the world one small favor...please.

Never try to use the English language again...please.
Re: Graphic Photos: See What Happened After They Went To Visit Their Babe by Nobody: 7:49am On Mar 26, 2016
Are yhu kidding me right now op

(1) (Reply)

Federal Polytechnic Bida, Niger State Lecturer Caught Raping A Minor / Nobody NOSE Why Boys Don't Like Me / How To Start Up An Online Conversation With A Lady

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.