Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,193 members, 7,822,018 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 01:47 AM

Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. - Computers (1157) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. (1271731 Views)

22 Essentials To Consider Before Buying A Laptop/computer PC/MAC / Post Your Imac, Macbook And Macbook Pro Problems Here. / Post Your Laptop Problems Here For Free Advice. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1154) (1155) (1156) (1157) (1158) (1159) (1160) ... (1223) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by Udemzy05: 10:45pm On Jul 05, 2022
Foster31:

A laptop engineer told me(I believed him because I know little about computer hardwares). And its a core i3. Pls what would you advice I do. Thank you for your prompt response

I'll advise you give it to him to fix,he can easily contact other engrs that have it or knows those that sells things like that,test it and confirm it is working fine before paying.
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by scott83: 12:13am On Jul 06, 2022
Hi everyone, Pls I need your assistance..I bought a brand new laptop. Trying to install some apps on it but not installing after successfully downloaded them, it was only showing error when it got to 80%. What do i need to do for them to be installed and functioning well? It is an ssd laptop, window 11, no DVD drive.

Thank you guys as I anticipate for a possible solution from you guys.
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by chiboy1116: 9:47am On Jul 06, 2022
Good morning guys . Please who sells internal laptop keyboard ?
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by ebab(m): 10:18am On Jul 06, 2022
your location?

chiboy1116:
Good morning guys . Please who sells internal laptop keyboard ?
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by chiboy1116: 4:26pm On Jul 06, 2022
ebab:
your location?

enugu , why ?
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by Tesco98: 4:49pm On Jul 06, 2022
How the much the charger will cost me
Og2drake:

If you can bring it down to computer village
I can help u get a compatible charger
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by Og2drake: 7:06pm On Jul 06, 2022
Tesco98:
How the much the charger will cost me
The price range are different
It just depends on the one that works with your system
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by Ablemax(m): 7:08pm On Jul 06, 2022
Hello house I need assistance on this, a friend of my laptop always takes longer time for it to boot and will have to power it off and on again before the laptop will finally boot on.

Please if you have any idea of this tell and and how to resolve it.

Thanks
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by YMBBA: 8:29pm On Jul 06, 2022
Okay thanks a lot.
Yerincomm:
Tqke it to an Engr to check the charging ic

Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by YMBBA: 8:39pm On Jul 06, 2022
Please, I use a USB wifi on my PC but after formatting and reinstalling a later version of Windows10, my USB wifi stopped working. What could be the issue and how can it be solved please.
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by Chechem: 1:56pm On Jul 07, 2022
Good afternoon Engr in the house,

My laptop just suddenly shut down while in use, although I was feeling sleepy while using it, so during that period when the laptop wants to 'sleep' because of inactivity, I will touch any key and it will pick up again. I did this twice before it finally tripped off and didn't come up again. Then sleep cleared from my eyes.

However, about a night before that night that the laptop tripped off, I unknowingly forgot the laptop on charge throughout the night but in the morning I disconnected it and it worked fine until that fateful night. Now I don't know if leaving the laptop throughout the night caused the laptop tgis challenge that i am having now or if it was the regular 'waking it up when it wanted to 'sleep' that caused it.

I took it to a repairer but after testing all those components(capacitors, resistors etc) he said 'they all are bringing power' but still the laptop is not turning on. I remembered he said he can't test the other chips/ic, because they have many pins. Then he concluded by saying that if the fault is from the chips, there is no how he can diagnose the fault.

I observed that he is an amateur, so I asked around and was referred to a 'professional', I told him how the fault happened and he immediately said it is the power IC and asked me to come back and carry the laptop later. But when I came back, he said that he has checked it, that its indeed the power IC but that I have to exercise more patience as he doesn't have the power IC for the laptop in his shop and that its not something that can just be bought from the market and he can't use anyone as they won't be same voltage. That he will need to go and find the scrap of my laptop to take the power IC and fix in mine or the scrap of a recent model laptop. I agreed because people around attested to his capacity.

We have been looking for a power IC that will be compatible with the laptop ever since but have not been able to find

Please house, from what I explained, where can I find the power IC. The laptop is a Hp Probook 450 G4 and the power IC part number is RT6575AGQW.

Thanks very one.
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by chiboy1116: 10:09am On Jul 08, 2022
ebab:
your location?

how much is it ?
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by chiboy1116: 10:09am On Jul 08, 2022
ebab:
your location?

how much is it ?
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by oluwaemmanuel: 9:52pm On Jul 08, 2022
Hello everyone, please I ran into an issue today I was trying to boot into bios by pressing f2 on my Dell latitude e6440 and it went blank with lights on and all, presently nothing displays until it gets to the login screen of my windows so I can't even see the dell screen not to talk of getting into bios, any solution please I need to reload through a flash drive.
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by Udemzy05: 7:24am On Jul 09, 2022
oluwaemmanuel:
Hello everyone, please I ran into an issue today I was trying to boot into bios by pressing f2 on my Dell latitude e6440 and it went blank with lights on and all, presently nothing displays until it gets to the login screen of my windows so I can't even see the dell screen not to talk of getting into bios, any solution please I need to reload through a flash drive.

I believe you heard the windows sound when it gets to the input password.

If that's the case then it could be a dim display issue,point a torch light to the screen and see if there is character displayed on it.
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by Flamethehussler: 8:39am On Jul 09, 2022
Adewale1603:
what is the model of that hp elitebook. it is not a dedicated graphics. the vram will be like 32mb or 64mb. it does not even 128mb memory required to play the game
Howfar bro
I copied someone's pes 2017 folder to my pc
Tried running it it shows some files
Dll missing
I downloaded those files
Even downloaded direct x
And Microsoft visual c++
Still yet
Is it a must i must have the installation disk?
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by Adewale1603(m): 10:04am On Jul 09, 2022
Flamethehussler:

Howfar bro
I copied someone's pes 2017 folder to my pc
Tried running it it shows some files
Dll missing
I downloaded those files
Even downloaded direct x
And Microsoft visual c++
Still yet
Is it a must i must have the installation disk?
it doesn't always work that way, unless the setup files is firstly being extracted to a folder before being installed on your friend's pc. you will see the folder in the local disk. You will have to do it the normal way, get the pes 2017 setup settings or files or use the installation software disc
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by Flamethehussler: 10:32am On Jul 09, 2022
Adewale1603:
it doesn't always work that way, unless the setup files is firstly being extracted to a folder before being installed on your friend's pc. you will see the folder in the local disk. You will have to do it the normal way, get the pes 2017 setup settings or files or use the installation software disc
Okay
Another issue
I bought pes 2019 the set up is in iso format
I only see file joiner
Do you know how to install?
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by Adewale1603(m): 11:46am On Jul 09, 2022
Flamethehussler:

Okay
Another issue
I bought pes 2019 the set up is in iso format
I only see file joiner
Do you know how to install?
you will use winRAR software to open the files and extract it.
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by olanreyman(m): 11:31am On Jul 10, 2022
Abeg I wan sell hp dv6000. Clean and In perfect working condition 25k
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by Sunnepha(m): 3:11pm On Jul 10, 2022
Pls what could make desktop boots and restarting often times when plug into power source or power on.
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by Nobody: 3:46pm On Jul 10, 2022
hi..please I use an HP zbook G3..
I was using it perfectly to watch movies yesterday..
The system just off (it didnt shutdown)
it just off ..since then.. if i charge it.. the indicator will show that it is charging..and the battery is 100% fully while I was watching a movie..but I cant on my laptop..I keep trying nothing happens..it seems the thing is completely dead aside the charging indicator light ..nothing works..not even the fan will roll..please help...

the engineer I took it to yesterday couldnt solve it but suspected it to be NEPA light..cuz heavy rain fell in Lagos yesterday and friday of which I had my system plugged in to charge
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by Udemzy05: 3:48pm On Jul 10, 2022
Collegemind:
hi..please I use an HP zbook G3..
I was using it perfectly to watch movies yesterday..
The system just off (it didnt shutdown)
it just off ..since then.. if i charge it.. the indicator will show that it is charging..and the battery is 100% fully while I was watching a movie..but I cant on my laptop..I keep trying nothing happens..it seems the thing is completely dead aside the charging indicator light ..nothing works..not even the fan will roll..please help...

the engineer I took it to yesterday couldnt solve it but suspected it to be NEPA light..cuz heavy rain fell in Lagos yesterday and friday of which I had my system plugged in to charge

Ehn hope thunder no strike?
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by Nobody: 3:55pm On Jul 10, 2022
Udemzy05:

Ehn hope thunder no strike?
lighting struck.. but that was on friday.. after that I used the laptop perfectly..at the time that the system turned off suddenly (yesterday afternoon) there was no thing as thunder or lightening , no rain..nothing it just turned off but wont turn on at all..

I just bought the system barely 3 months ago cry cry
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by Udemzy05: 5:39pm On Jul 10, 2022
Collegemind:

thunder struck.. but that was on friday.. after that I used the laptop perfectly..at the time that the system turned off suddenly (yesterday afternoon) there was no thing as thunder or lightening , no rain..nothing it just turned off but wont turn on at all..

I just bought the system barely 3 months ago cry cry

If you're in lag,you can bring it for check up.

You can reach me on 08064724259
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by petux(m): 6:41am On Jul 12, 2022
Udemzy05:

If you're in lag,you can bring it for check up.

You can reach me on 08064724259

Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by Immality(m): 7:32am On Jul 12, 2022
Please I need urgent help, my MacBook refused to bolt properly because the Enter key is not pressing , the Enter key is actually working but it does not work when using it here.

Please I neee help, I recently converted it from IOS to Windows..

Please any solution?

Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by kenearth50(m): 7:41am On Jul 12, 2022
petux:

Boss abeg my system is refusing to boot to windows...it just keep losding and writing Automatic Repair..its been over 3 month since i used it, but it was working well, but now it wont boot...what can i do? Thanks
Is it Automatic Window Repair it's displaying on the screen?
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by Udemzy05: 8:01am On Jul 12, 2022
petux:

Boss abeg my system is refusing to boot to windows...it just keep losding and writing Automatic Repair..its been over 3 month since i used it, but it was working well, but now it wont boot...what can i do? Thanks

Reinstall the operating system.
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by Udemzy05: 8:02am On Jul 12, 2022
Immality:
Please I need urgent help, my MacBook refused to bolt properly because the Enter key is not pressing , the Enter key is actually working but it does not work when using it here.

Please I neee help, I recently converted it from IOS to Windows..

Please any solution?

Use external keyboard to press enter.
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by cosmos2000(m): 10:26am On Jul 12, 2022
Ejo ooh... Please you people should help me.
I bought this laptop HP pavilion dv6 notebook 8470, few months back this year. The battery is my problem, whenever it reaches 66%,it will display low battery and shut down itself and when I plugged it to power and boot it up again, it will start from 0% to charge. But why is it showing 66% then off.

I asked the seller about it, he said I should get a new battery, there is one of 8k and Original one of 15k, how do I know the fake and original when I buy it

I just removed the battery now and I discovered that the battery is 5200mah, isn't there another capacity higher than this, my Oraimo power bank is 27000mah and it lasts for a couple of weeks. Not my laptop.

Please I have been to ikeja computer village 5x now, make una help. What's the best solution.
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by smatt1711: 10:33am On Jul 12, 2022
cosmos2000:
Ejo ooh... Please you people should help me.
I bought this laptop HP pavilion dv6 notebook 8470, few months back this year. The battery is my problem, whenever it reaches 66%,it will display low battery and shut down itself and when I plugged it to power and boot it up again, it will start from 0% to charge. But why is it showing 66% then off.

I asked the seller about it, he said I should get a new battery, there is one of 8k and Original one of 15k, how do I know the fake and original when I buy it

I just removed the battery now and I discovered that the battery is 5200mah, isn't there another capacity higher than this, my Oraimo power bank is 27000mah and it lasts for a couple of weeks. Not my laptop.

Please I have been to ikeja computer village 5x now, make una help. What's the best solution.
get a new battery, don't listen to anyone in the battery of 15k, a good battery for that PC is around 8k, it will serve you close to 2 years.... As for the original one it will be hard for you to know if it is truly the original except you buy it from Amazon..... The 8k own is good if you really know who you are buying from Though this battery's have different qualities,

(1) (2) (3) ... (1154) (1155) (1156) (1157) (1158) (1159) (1160) ... (1223) (Reply)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.