Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,488 members, 7,819,764 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:44 PM

Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. - Computers (1194) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. (1270137 Views)

22 Essentials To Consider Before Buying A Laptop/computer PC/MAC / Post Your Imac, Macbook And Macbook Pro Problems Here. / Post Your Laptop Problems Here For Free Advice. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1191) (1192) (1193) (1194) (1195) (1196) (1197) ... (1222) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by lovediehatelive(m): 10:12pm On Jun 01, 2023
udemzyudex:

1. Check if the caplock light is working fine ( light on and off when you press it)

2. Point a torch light to the screen and check if you can see any character on it.

I've put light to the screen, no character on it.

As I put it on now, I noticed that after a few seconds the clicking sound stopped.

The screen still black out.

I left in on for like 10 minutes, still nothing came up.

What could be the issue Sir
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by gadgetplanetng: 6:07pm On Jun 02, 2023
Please I want to clone an Nvme SSD.
What kind of case do I get?

Crucial p3 plus PCIe 4.o NVMe m.2 2280 ssd

udemzyudex:

You want the one that over clock right.
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by udemzyudex(m): 7:41pm On Jun 02, 2023
gadgetplanetng:
Please I want to clone an Nvme SSD.
What kind of case do I get?

Crucial p3 plus PCIe 4.o NVMe m.2 2280 ssd

It will do the job,you can use lazysoft software.

Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by udemzyudex(m): 7:48pm On Jun 02, 2023
lovediehatelive:

I've put light to the screen, no character on it.

As I put it on now, I noticed that after a few seconds the clicking sound stopped.

The screen still black out.

I left in on for like 10 minutes, still nothing came up.

What could be the issue Sir

And the keyboard caplock light is responding probably like when you're trying to use the caplock to type right?

If that's the case the problem should come from the screen but if the caplock is blinking by itself,it could be a RAM or board issue ( processor,bios or board generally not getting the required voltage)
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by lovediehatelive(m): 8:03pm On Jun 02, 2023
udemzyudex:

And the keyboard caplock light is responding probably like when you're trying to use the caplock to type right?

If that's the case the problem should come from the screen but if the caplock is blinking by itself,it could be a RAM or board issue ( processor,bios or board generally not getting the required voltage)

Thanks boss.

Yes, the caplock light is responding.

Please what of the clicking sound I hear after immediately after putting on my laptop but stops by itself after some seconds.
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by gadgetplanetng: 6:49am On Jun 03, 2023
Thank you!
How much is it?
udemzyudex:

It will do the job,you can use lazysoft software.
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by udemzyudex(m): 7:29am On Jun 03, 2023
gadgetplanetng:
Thank you!
How much is it?

#10/11k pa highest.
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by taylormed2(m): 7:24pm On Jun 03, 2023
Problem: My system shows System Fan (90B) when I boot it.
Model: HP 250 G8
How can I rectify this? Taken it for repairs and have been told that the fan is bad. Anyone in uyo or a nearby state having this part?
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by ComradeShegs(m): 9:28am On Jun 04, 2023
Please can someone recommend a good London used laptop for 80k-100k. I want to get two for my siblings
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by glasshouse(m): 10:43pm On Jun 04, 2023
Pls I got a lenovo e520 laptop and it's not up to 3weeks old. The battery went flat and so I shut it down m After 2hours light came and I went to charge it . After connecting it to light it didn't on and it even didn't indicate charging light sef I then took it back to the person that I got it from and he said that it's the power IC that got burnt m pls does power IC burn like that and how can I get a good power IC .
Would it result in changing the board I need help. Tnx
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by Adewale1603(m): 11:15pm On Jun 04, 2023
glasshouse:
Pls I got a lenovo e520 laptop and it's not up to 3weeks old. The battery went flat and so I shut it down m After 2hours light came and I went to charge it . After connecting it to light it didn't on and it even didn't indicate charging light sef I then took it back to the person that I got it from and he said that it's the power IC that got burnt m pls does power IC burn like that and how can I get a good power IC .
Would it result in changing the board I need help. Tnx
never let your laptop battery always run down flat before shutting down or never let it shut down by itself. At least shut down at 15% charge. The light might have burnt the power IC. And have you tested it with another charger?
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by lovediehatelive(m): 11:20pm On Jun 04, 2023
Please what the cheapest Dell laptop I can get. Brand New one
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by ebab(m): 12:27am On Jun 05, 2023
If you have a locked bios and you can't unlock it, kindly contact me for a quick fix
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by Og2drake: 3:43pm On Jun 05, 2023
ComradeShegs:
Please can someone recommend a good London used laptop for 80k-100k. I want to get two for my siblings
HP probook 11
Dell 3350
Hit me up if you are interested 08163470639
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by taylormed2(m): 10:59pm On Jun 05, 2023
Please who has this fan? State the price.

Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by ebab(m): 11:54am On Jun 06, 2023

taylormed2:
Please who has this fan? State the price.
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by taylormed2(m): 4:21pm On Jun 06, 2023
ebab:

Send your contact
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by deife(m): 5:59am On Jun 07, 2023
Good morning Nairalanders.

Please how much does it cost to replace the screen of intel(r) core(tm) i7-1065g7 cpu @ 1.30ghz 1.50 ghz 10th generation? (HP laptop 15" screen)

Your swift response will be greatly appreciated.
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by ebab(m): 7:40am On Jun 07, 2023
What is the size of the screen and are you in Lagos

deife:

Please how much does it cost to replace the screen of intel(r) core(tm) i7-1065g7 cpu @ 1.30ghz 1.50 ghz 10th generation?

1 Like

Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by ebab(m): 7:40am On Jun 07, 2023

taylormed2:

Send your contact
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by Vicboy1(m): 3:36pm On Jun 07, 2023
Ha fa
Pls my laptop inbuilt battery had issues of running down quickly last year so I replaced it with new battery
Just yesterday the replaced battery have started having the same issues of quick run down
What should I do
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by Adewale1603(m): 3:41pm On Jun 07, 2023
Vicboy1:
Ha fa
Pls my laptop inbuilt battery had issues of running down quickly last year so I replaced it with new battery
Just yesterday the replaced battery have started having the same issues of quick run down
What should I do
replace it.

But This time with an original battery,
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by Oshin56(m): 3:41pm On Jun 07, 2023
ebab:
If you have a locked bios and you can't unlock it, kindly contact me for a quick fix
how we go relate I have same issues, but presently my lappy screen is having issues.
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by Vicboy1(m): 3:44pm On Jun 07, 2023
Adewale1603:
replace it.

But This time with an original battery,
The battery was brand new when I bought
It was on carton
Or maybe the cheated me
It was last year August I changed the battery
How can I know original battery becos the battery is inbuilt
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by Adewale1603(m): 4:41pm On Jun 07, 2023
Vicboy1:

It was on carton
Or maybe the cheated me
inbuilt batteries are very strong nw. Maybe it's a manufacturer defect battery. You should change the source you bought the battery or let an engineer help you in getting the original battery. And there should be warranty
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by udemzyudex(m): 6:16pm On Jun 07, 2023
deife:

Please how much does it cost to replace the screen of intel(r) core(tm) i7-1065g7 cpu @ 1.30ghz 1.50 ghz 10th generation?

What is the model of this laptop?

1 Like

Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by udemzyudex(m): 6:18pm On Jun 07, 2023
Vicboy1:

It was on carton
Or maybe the cheated me

If you want real Original like confirm Original then order from HP directly. grin
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by OgogoroDegree: 6:47pm On Jun 07, 2023
udemzyudex:

If you want real Original like confirm Original then order from HP directly. grin

Is that possible?
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by ebab(m): 7:06pm On Jun 07, 2023
Contact on 07033185680

Oshin56:
how we go relate I have same issues, but presently my lappy screen is having issues.
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by udemzyudex(m): 7:45pm On Jun 07, 2023
OgogoroDegree:

Is that possible?

cheesy grin you and I know it's not possible grin
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by Vicboy1(m): 1:15am On Jun 08, 2023
udemzyudex:

cheesy grin you and I know it's not possible grin
It not possible how?
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by deife(m): 6:11am On Jun 08, 2023
udemzyudex:

What is the model of this laptop?

It is an hp laptop. 15" screen

(1) (2) (3) ... (1191) (1192) (1193) (1194) (1195) (1196) (1197) ... (1222) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.