Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,952 members, 7,828,349 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 08:39 AM

Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. - Computers (316) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. (1274118 Views)

22 Essentials To Consider Before Buying A Laptop/computer PC/MAC / Post Your Imac, Macbook And Macbook Pro Problems Here. / Post Your Laptop Problems Here For Free Advice. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (313) (314) (315) (316) (317) (318) (319) ... (1223) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by thobypayne(m): 1:17am On Jul 31, 2013
my laptop cracksss everytime i'm using it, it will just stop working, showing cracks all over the screen and freezing, and i have to power it off by holding the power button down, pls hlp, dnt wnt my system to crash.
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by solento4real: 5:03am On Jul 31, 2013
4 4matin, re-loading of Original OS, A-Virus or repairs of Cpu, Laptops n purchase of computers accessories n loading of S-ware applications =-c Moe 08071588532 or add on BBM 28EE045C
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by J0nyb0y(m): 8:46am On Jul 31, 2013
Please my laptop 'space-bar' and letter 'M' buttons suddenly stop w0rking. It was w0rking fine before i switchd it off. wen i turn it on and had to type my paswd. Wit m included, i discover it was nt w0rking, and am sure no liquid poured on it. Had to use an external keyboard. Any solution to this please?
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by onegig(m): 9:04am On Jul 31, 2013
J0nyb0y: Please my laptop 'space-bar' and letter 'M' buttons suddenly stop w0rking. It was w0rking fine before i switchd it off. wen i turn it on and had to type my paswd. Wit m included, i discover it was nt w0rking, and am sure no liquid poured on it. Had to use an external keyboard. Any solution to this please?
just a little tapping might work wonders. Or else you might have to open the laptop and check the flex that connects to the board to see if all the teeth are connecting well.
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by deji2009(m): 10:32am On Jul 31, 2013
J0nyb0y: Please my laptop 'space-bar' and letter 'M' buttons suddenly stop w0rking. It was w0rking fine before i switchd it off. wen i turn it on and had to type my paswd. Wit m included, i discover it was nt w0rking, and am sure no liquid poured on it. Had to use an external keyboard. Any solution to this please?

Please take note of the previous advice. does it works on notepad or word ?

does any other keys works ? are you sure the keys are not sticking/hard. pls check

Also does the caps/num lock lighting up ?

what is the make and model number of the laptop
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by bularafa: 10:50am On Jul 31, 2013
Pls,help me,hw to use my bb as a modem,am using glo
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by J0nyb0y(m): 11:24am On Jul 31, 2013
deji2009:

Please take note of the previous advice. does it works on notepad or word ?

does any other keys works ? are you sure the keys are not sticking/hard. pls check

Also does the caps/num lock lighting up ?

what is the make and model number of the laptop
it does not work atall.. Other keys are working only these 2..and d caps/num lock turnd on.. Av tried possible solution, seems abortive.. Even hit it hard/soft.. No response
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by onegig(m): 12:34pm On Jul 31, 2013
J0nyb0y:
it does not work atall.. Other keys are working only these 2..and d caps/num lock turnd on.. Av tried possible solution, seems abortive.. Even hit it hard/soft.. No response
Then you need to take it to an engineer if you cant remove the keyoboard and clean the flex personally. this is more physical than a software solution can correct..
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by Niranking(m): 2:55pm On Jul 31, 2013
pls guy i'm in need of product key to activate the window 8 also d compertable antivirus for same window thks
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by J0nyb0y(m): 4:41pm On Jul 31, 2013
onegig:
Then you need to take it to an engineer if you cant remove the keyoboard and clean the flex personally. this is more physical than a software solution can correct..

thx bro.. Wil do
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by Funjosh(m): 5:05pm On Jul 31, 2013
onegig: whats your operating system. Seems like a virus attack that is disabling it. Also there is an option for what the system should do if there is a failure. Set it to automatic restart service.

ok i will try that, the OS on my laptop windows 7 professional.
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by Rhemmymatician(m): 9:09pm On Jul 31, 2013
Guys. I want to sell off my previous laptop since I'm getting the DELL. The VGA ish is still wrong wiv it so its not coming on. But every other thing is okay with it. How much do you think it can go for?
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by onegig(m): 5:23am On Aug 01, 2013
Rhemmymatician: Guys. I want to sell off my previous laptop since I'm getting the DELL. The VGA ish is still wrong wiv it so its not coming on. But every other thing is okay with it. How much do you think it can go for?

Let me offer N12k..... What do you say?

But wait whats the model and other specifications?
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by onyekabe(m): 6:14am On Aug 01, 2013
onegig:

Restart the system and tap the "F8 key" continuously until you get the startup menu.

select safe mode and press enter..

When it loads . i guess you are using windows 7

Using System Restore in Windows

There are two places that you can use the system restore feature from. From within Windows, you can just type restore into the Start menu search box, and yotu’ll immediately see System Restore at the top of the start menu:
You will immediate see a screen where you can choose to roll back the system to the last restore point. You can select “Recommended restore”, and just click next, or you can choose a different restore point.

If you do choose a different restore point, you will see a list of restore points that you can choose from.

Restart the system and you should be okay.
bros the system keep displaying Windows could not start because the following file are missing or currupt system32/drivers
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by KazeKage1: 6:57am On Aug 01, 2013
onyekabe: bros the system keep displaying Windows could not start because the following file are missing or currupt system32/drivers
Try to repair the OS by re-installing the Windows then select the repair option.
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by Rhemmymatician(m): 7:40am On Aug 01, 2013
onegig:

Let me offer N12k..... What do you say?

But wait whats the model and other specifications?
Hp g62. 250Gb, 2Gb, 2.1GHz, AMD. (Battery and charger will be included) (HDD may or may not be sold with it)
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by delpharm(m): 8:22am On Aug 01, 2013
I have 2 problems with my PC
1.It shuts down unexpectedly with enough power in the ba3
2.I upgraded d drivers,but when askd to restart which I did it just show starting windows!
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by onegig(m): 8:48am On Aug 01, 2013
onyekabe: bros the system keep displaying Windows could not start because the following file are missing or currupt system32/drivers

Did you carry out the system restore. Also whats your operating system?

Did you get the cd i told you to buy?

If yes , then you need to repair the windows files which are corrupt.

Insert the cd and boot from the cd ...but wait again what is the operating system?

Reply, so i can give you how to progress.
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by onegig(m): 8:55am On Aug 01, 2013
Rhemmymatician:
Hp g62. 250Gb, 2Gb, 2.1GHz, AMD. (Battery and charger will be included) (HDD may or may not be sold with it)

ok...can 12k fly...the motherboard is prolly gone...so what do you say/

Do we have a deal?
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by J0nyb0y(m): 10:09am On Aug 01, 2013
One more thing guys. I installed pes2013 but its not playing. Wen i open it it says 'ur pc does nt meet d requirement then i click ignore' and It keeps showing 'loading' forever.. Am using Windows 7, 2gb ram, hp notebook
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by Rhemmymatician(m): 10:34am On Aug 01, 2013
onegig:

ok...can 12k fly...the motherboard is prolly gone...so what do you say/

Do we have a deal?
What if I want to keep the HDD? How much would the rest go for
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by 3RNEST(m): 12:05pm On Aug 01, 2013
Where can i download "Photoshine Full Version" crack!? angry
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by brightk(m): 12:22pm On Aug 01, 2013
3RNEST: Where can i download "Photoshine Full Version" crack!? angry
i can post d serial 2 u....4 a chicken recharge card fee..but if u have internet access and u can make gud use of torrent no prob.. just google it up.. mind u there are 2 different file sizes// one abt 30mb or the other 73mb.. i bet the one with 73mb contains more templates dan d other..which do u ve presently
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by onegig(m): 1:45pm On Aug 01, 2013
Rhemmymatician:
What if I want to keep the HDD? How much would the rest go for
what price do you have in mind?
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by delpharm(m): 2:41pm On Aug 01, 2013
I have 2 problems with my PC
1.It shuts down unexpectedlywith enough power in the ba3
2.I upgraded d drivers,but when askd to restart which I did it just show starting windows! sad
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by Rhemmymatician(m): 4:04pm On Aug 01, 2013
onegig: what price do you have in mind?
10?
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by onegig(m): 7:03pm On Aug 01, 2013
delpharm: I have 2 problems with my PC
1.It shuts down unexpectedlywith enough power in the ba3
2.I upgraded d drivers,but when askd to restart which I did it just show starting windows! sad

what error does it display before shutting down?
Does it overheat?
Does it shutdown normally like saying"windows is shutting down" or it just goes off at once.
What drivers and also what is your operating system. From there we can continue the help..

And dont forget to state your system model.
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by delpharm(m): 8:20pm On Aug 01, 2013
onegig:

what error does it display before shutting down?
Does it overheat?
Does it shutdown normally like saying"windows is shutting down" or it just goes off at once.
What drivers and also what is your operating system. From there we can continue the help..

And dont forget to state your system model.
am using hp pavillon dv5, it does not display error when shuting down,it does overheat,it shuts down without error ,windows7,
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by Rocafela8: 11:32pm On Aug 01, 2013
Please i tried installing a game on my laptop after installation then on trying to open it says "d3dx9_41.dll is missing from my computer" i should fix it for the game to run. please what should i do ??
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by Rhemmymatician(m): 11:53pm On Aug 01, 2013
Rocafela8: Please i tried installing a game on my laptop after installation then on trying to open it says "d3dx9_41.dll is missing from my computer" i should fix it for the game to run. please what should i do ??
Football Manager abi?
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by Rocafela8: 12:12am On Aug 02, 2013
Rhemmymatician:
Football Manager abi?
Yes boss. Occured to u? What did u do ??
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by Rhemmymatician(m): 5:48am On Aug 02, 2013
Rocafela8:
Yes boss. Occured to u? What did u do ??
FM12 abi?. U open the CD, locate the crack folder... The rest I can't remember o. But if you open the CD and look around, you will see the download instructions

(1) (2) (3) ... (313) (314) (315) (316) (317) (318) (319) ... (1223) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.