Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,730 members, 7,820,528 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:31 PM

Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. - Computers (929) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. (1270919 Views)

22 Essentials To Consider Before Buying A Laptop/computer PC/MAC / Post Your Imac, Macbook And Macbook Pro Problems Here. / Post Your Laptop Problems Here For Free Advice. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (926) (927) (928) (929) (930) (931) (932) ... (1223) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by Thedelight(m): 2:10pm On Jul 24, 2018
Please, I need help. My hp laptop isn't charging when connected. If I mouse on the battery icon, it shows 'plugged in, not charging.'
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by purplekayc(m): 2:18pm On Jul 24, 2018
Thedelight:
Please, I need help. My hp laptop isn't charging when connected. If I mouse on the battery icon, it shows 'plugged in, not charging.'
your battery is faulty ,replace it.
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by udemzyudex(m): 2:22pm On Jul 24, 2018
Mosesoly:

Thanks so much for your advice, i already have the experience, my problem is just tackling motherboard issues, i can do others not related to it.... How much does the oscilloscope cost?
WhatsApp me on
Let's talk.
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by udemzyudex(m): 2:39pm On Jul 24, 2018
Thedelight:

1. Check with another charger to see if it will charge normal

Same thing?
2. Before you replace the ba3, make sure you test to see if it will work fine before you pay.

Same issue, don't pay, take your laptop to good engineer for check up.
Mobo Issue.
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by tglobal08(m): 2:58pm On Jul 24, 2018
I tried to install my LaserJet 1160 on my Hp15notebook but I can't install it.I tried to use the manual method using window updater but the name of my printer was not on the list of the printer displayed on the window list.pls help me out.I don't have the software cd. pls help me out
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by tshabalala: 2:59pm On Jul 24, 2018
udemzyudex:
Where in mainland?
Yabatech, Unilag or around Adekunle bus stop
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by tshabalala: 3:00pm On Jul 24, 2018
udemzyudex:
Where in mainland?
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by Oladayopop(m): 3:14pm On Jul 24, 2018
horllamy:

Okay, thanks. I will try to contact you.
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by airsaylongcon: 3:43pm On Jul 24, 2018
tglobal08:
I tried to install my LaserJet 1160 on my Hp15notebook but I can't install it.I tried to use the manual method using window updater but the name of my printer was not on the list of the printer displayed on the window list.pls help me out.I don't have the software cd. pls help me out

https:// ftp. hp. com/ pub/ softlib/ software13/ COL44939/ fp-148007-1/ Dot4x64. msi

Link to the Windows 8+ (64-bit) driver

Delete all the spaces which were inserted to get around the bot
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by AlhajiWale: 3:51pm On Jul 24, 2018
I switched my Pc on but it's not displaying I even removed the battery . . What can be the problem?
udemzyudex
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by udemzyudex(m): 4:35pm On Jul 24, 2018
tglobal08:

Go and get the cd
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by udemzyudex(m): 4:38pm On Jul 24, 2018
AlhajiWale:
I switched my Pc on but it's not displaying I even removed the battery . . What can be the problem?
udemzyudex

Remove the battery and discharge it by holding down the power button for 15-20sec then insert the ba3 back.

No show? Remove the Ram, clean it and insert it back or better still replace the ram.
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by udemzyudex(m): 4:42pm On Jul 24, 2018
tshabalala:

You can try him out. 0706 292 4212.
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by tshabalala: 5:10pm On Jul 24, 2018
udemzyudex:

You can try him out. 0706 292 4212.
Thanks
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by AlhajiWale: 6:13pm On Jul 24, 2018
I removed the battery still no show. Pls how do I detect where the Ram?
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by falansa: 6:21pm On Jul 24, 2018
udemzyudex:

I'm in lagos but not available for repair jobs now.

I can't really say how much it will cost cos price depends on models and how much the engineer will charge you.

You can contact this number 07044485460 in computer village, tell him from udeme.

OK... Thanks
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by udemzyudex(m): 6:57pm On Jul 24, 2018
AlhajiWale:

At the back of the laptop, though depends on the model.

You can easily open the ram compartment at the back.
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by Thedelight(m): 11:35pm On Jul 24, 2018
purplekayc:
your battery is faulty ,replace it.
Thank you very much
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by Thedelight(m): 11:35pm On Jul 24, 2018
udemzyudex:

1. Check with another charger to see if it will charge normal

Same thing?
2. Before you replace the ba3, make sure you test to see if it will work fine before you pay.

Same issue, don't pay, take your laptop to good engineer for check up.
Mobo Issue.
Thank you very much
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by airsaylongcon: 2:06am On Jul 25, 2018
AlhajiWale:

Take a picture of the bottom of your laptop and upload
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by Razak5(m): 6:17am On Jul 25, 2018
AlhajiWale:
Upload a pix of the bottom of your laptop
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by tglobal08(m): 6:49am On Jul 25, 2018
airsaylongcon:

https:// ftp. hp. com/ pub/ softlib/ software13/ COL44939/ fp-148007-1/ Dot4x64. msi

Link to the Windows 8+ (64-bit) driver

Delete all the spaces which were inserted to get around the bot

I have downloaded the driver but it is not still working
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by tglobal08(m): 6:49am On Jul 25, 2018
udemzyudex:

Go and get the cd

where can I get the cd I have tried to buy but did not c it
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by udemzyudex(m): 9:29am On Jul 25, 2018
tglobal08:

where can I get the cd I have tried to buy but did not c it
Ikeja
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by greatestboss(m): 1:21pm On Jul 25, 2018
Good afternoon bosses, My HP Elitebook 8470p is not starting up again after it entered sleep mode.. It only blinks a white charging light anytime I plug it and it won't come up... Please help!
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by Dboy55(m): 1:45pm On Jul 25, 2018
greatestboss:
Good afternoon bosses, My HP Elitebook 8470p is not starting up again after it entered sleep mode.. It only blinks a white charging light anytime I plug it and it won't come up... Please help!
Remove the battery,and hold the power button for about 30 seconds and released ,then put the battery in,and charge.
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by Freelancer247: 2:41pm On Jul 25, 2018
Please my Packard Bell laptop is having 3ish...
1. Space bar on keyboard not working
2. No sound from speakers except if earphones are connected
3 Battery life is short.

What do I do?
Thanks
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by horllamy(m): 3:06pm On Jul 25, 2018
Freelancer247:
Please my Packard Bell laptop is having 3ish...
1. Space bar on keyboard not working
2. No sound from speakers except if earphones are connected
3 Battery life is short.

What do I do?
Thanks

1 consider replacing your keyboard
2 probably it maybe the speaker has faulty or driver needed to update
3 I think your battery is weak need to replace it .

1 Like

Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by greatestboss(m): 3:20pm On Jul 25, 2018
Dboy55:

Remove the battery,and hold the power button for about 30 seconds and released ,then put the battery in,and charge.
Thanks for the response.. I've done that.. Buh there's no positive change.
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by greatestboss(m): 3:36pm On Jul 25, 2018
monshow25:
My Hp Elitebook 8460p refuse to power on but I notice that some parts of it are getting warm

Similar thing happening to my Elitebook 8470p. Have you gotten a solution to it?
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by horrpeyemi: 7:50pm On Jul 25, 2018
Hello gurus I have this Acer aspire 5820T, whenever I switch it on, it on for a few minutes no display then off and on again and it keeps going on like that,

what could be wrong with it?
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by Dboy55(m): 8:14pm On Jul 25, 2018
horrpeyemi:
Hello gurus I have this Acer aspire 5820T, whenever I switch it on, it on for a few minutes no display then off and on again and it keeps going on like that,

what could be wrong with it?
Power issue ,take it to a good ENGINEER to check it out

(1) (2) (3) ... (926) (927) (928) (929) (930) (931) (932) ... (1223) (Reply)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.