Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,834 members, 7,813,787 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 06:23 PM

Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. - Computers (987) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. (1265515 Views)

22 Essentials To Consider Before Buying A Laptop/computer PC/MAC / Post Your Imac, Macbook And Macbook Pro Problems Here. / Post Your Laptop Problems Here For Free Advice. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (984) (985) (986) (987) (988) (989) (990) ... (1222) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by voraz(m): 7:37pm On Jan 27, 2019
ePrive:

Like...you reinstalled it, and immediately after you opened it, it said that you've exhausted your trial period... right ?

Yeah.
I'm working on getting the cracked version of it.

Any tips for the Registry issue?
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by Razak5(m): 8:57pm On Jan 27, 2019
Nuel182:
Hello,my Asus sometimes shows a certain Blue Screen error then restarts and also says something like AMD display error... please what could be the problem

Hi.
There's a possibility that the display driver might be obsolete -Update it here>>> https://www.asus.com/Laptops/X555LD/HelpDesk/

Or here>>> https://www.asus.com/support/#

Once you're on these pages, you'll be required to select your system model, os and processor. Thereafter s list of drivers appear from which you'll select the display drivers–download and install.

Before installing, you will uninstall the previous driver by going to device manager, then click on display adapter, in the drop down select the AMD adapter, then R-click >>Uninstall - make sure the "delete driver for this device" box is checked.

*Cheers*
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by Nobody: 9:38pm On Jan 27, 2019
Thanks, laptop name is Asus K550DP win 7 64-bits, I'm unable to locate where I would download the drive from. You could help me do so and send the link to just download
Razak5:

Hi.
There's a possibility that the display driver might be obsolete -Update it here>>> https://www.asus.com/Laptops/X555LD/HelpDesk/

Or here>>> https://www.asus.com/support/#

Once you're on these pages, you'll be required to select your system model, os and processor. Thereafter s list of drivers appear from which you'll select the display drivers–download and install.

Before installing, you will uninstall the previous driver by going to device manager, then click on display adapter, in the drop down select the AMD adapter, then R-click >>Uninstall - make sure the "delete driver for this device" box is checked.

*Cheers*

Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by Arthurity1(m): 6:44am On Jan 28, 2019
Razak5:

Hello.
Google the minimum system requirements for cinema 4D and compare with your system specs.

Does your system meet the requirements?
My laptop doesn't meet some requirements but what I don't get is why it suddenly goes off on its own
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by superfelix: 8:46am On Jan 28, 2019
Good morning house,
Pls help me out, my laptop cannot connect to Wi-Fi network.

what is the cause of dis ish and solution please?
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by dushman04: 12:15pm On Jan 28, 2019
Please ,any engineer in the house? how much would it cost to fix my inspiron 7559 screen?
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by Mosesoly(m): 5:05pm On Jan 28, 2019
I need the motherboard of ASUZ U36j Core 15,if you have Kindly mention and drop your number
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by Emdee590(m): 5:43pm On Jan 28, 2019
Hello engineers here ! Please do PC has an individual folder for each software installed ? I installed a premium app and left it for like a year now, now I am back on it , can't remember my logins particulars, is there any way to go about it ?
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by udemzyudex(m): 6:19pm On Jan 28, 2019
Comanche:

Still the same. Thank you.

Sorry for replying late.

Base on all your replies, there is a possibility that the battery is bad or your laptop have a charging problem.

I'll suggest you send your laptop to the person to test it there for you.
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by udemzyudex(m): 6:22pm On Jan 28, 2019
Crespodinho:
Good day, my laptop is stuck on infinite restarting loop I tried all d method on YouTube didn't work I put another hdd and loaded win7 on it, its showing window cannot start.
Please hope the hdd isn't totally spoilt

Where exactly does it restart, is it after the logo?

Possible fault is bad RAM or a corrupt ME region.
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by udemzyudex(m): 6:23pm On Jan 28, 2019
Azeezadedeji:
please i have an acer laptop aspire E15 but wont boot to menu. tried all booting files i got on some sites but still wont boot. it keeps showing error message "default boot device missing or boot failed". please any recovery boot file you can reconmend, will really appreciate. thanks.

Did you change the HDD?
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by udemzyudex(m): 6:34pm On Jan 28, 2019
matokposo:
Computer gurus and the whole house good day!

My laptop does not display but every component works(CD rom,Keyboard)
The fan rolls only once and stop.I think its RAM but any ideas pls.

To know where the fault is, press your caplock button and see if the light is responding properly.
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by udemzyudex(m): 6:47pm On Jan 28, 2019
NaHiim:
Hello, please when I boot my lenovo thinkpad laptop it shows the lenovo startup logo as usual but when its about to load the OS it beeps twice and displays error at the top left corner of the screen and then shuts down

I'll advise you take it to a laptop technician for diagnosis, I'm suspecting a bad ram.
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by udemzyudex(m): 6:49pm On Jan 28, 2019
superfelix:
Good morning house,

Pls help me out, my laptop cannot connect to Wi-Fi network.

what is the cause of dis ish and solution please?

Was it connecting before? Or it just suddenly stop connecting.
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by udemzyudex(m): 6:51pm On Jan 28, 2019
dushman04:
Please ,any engineer in the house? how much would it cost to fix my inspiron 7559 screen?

Budget #18k if you're going for new.
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by udemzyudex(m): 6:51pm On Jan 28, 2019
Mosesoly:
I need the motherboard of ASUZ U36j Core 15,if you have Kindly mention and drop your number

Drop pic
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by superfelix: 12:44am On Jan 29, 2019
udemzyudex:

Was it connecting before? Or it just suddenly stop connecting.
it stopped connecting recently
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by yetty247(f): 5:44am On Jan 29, 2019
Hello
Good morning everyone
Please I need assistance, I have this laptop that I stopped using for the past 2 years now because I have a tv to watch all my movies...
I tried putting the laptop on and its not displaying so I connected one engineer, the guy said d problem is from the board, I gave him to repair and he brought it same way I gave him without refund.

I spoke to another engineer and he said I should buy another board which will cost me 15k and I don't have such money to repair it

I have d intention of selling but I don't want situation where I will sell and they will start detecting another issue/ probably d engineer has removed something since I don't know much about it

I want to sell the laptop as scrap and I need advice on how to go about it and possibly someone that needs any part of the laptop should inbox me on whatsapp 09021408991

The laptop is compaq presario f700
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by matokposo(m): 6:24am On Jan 29, 2019
udemzyudex:

To know where the fault is, press your caplock button and see if the light is responding properly.

The light does not blink,the light only displays once when you power on but does not after which,but the notification lights at the side comes on except RAM. I'm throughly confused
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by Ademat7(m): 10:33am On Jan 29, 2019
@Udemzyudex how much can I get dell latitude E6400 screen and its battery
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by udemzyudex(m): 12:58pm On Jan 29, 2019
Ademat7:
@Udemzyudex how much can I get dell latitude E6400 screen and its battery

If you're in Lagos i can get it and fix it for you.
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by udemzyudex(m): 1:02pm On Jan 29, 2019
matokposo:

The light does not blink,the light only displays once when you power on but does not after which,but the notification lights at the side comes on except RAM. I'm throughly confused

If the caplock is not responding well then it's definitely a motherboard issue, it can be a bad RAM or something else.
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by udemzyudex(m): 1:06pm On Jan 29, 2019
superfelix:

it stopped connecting recently

Bad adapter or the cable have been disconnected.

If you can access the wireless card at the back of your laptop, disconnect the cable and connect it back.

If problem persist, then you need to see a technician to either replace the card or update the driver.
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by matokposo(m): 1:44pm On Jan 29, 2019
udemzyudex:

If the caplock is not responding well then it's definitely a motherboard issue, it can be a bad RAM or something else.

if its a motherboard, can you give me an estimated cost of fixing it?
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by Emdee590(m): 1:46pm On Jan 29, 2019
Emdee590:
Hello engineers here ! Please do PC has an individual folder for each software installed ? I installed a premium app and left it for like a year now, now I am back on it , can't remember my logins particulars, is there any way to go about it ?
Any answer yet , my people ?
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by Ademat7(m): 1:54pm On Jan 29, 2019
udemzyudex:

If you're in Lagos i can get it and fix it for you.
Price
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by udemzyudex(m): 3:25pm On Jan 29, 2019
Ademat7:

Price

Price is 13k
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by Ademat7(m): 4:41pm On Jan 29, 2019
udemzyudex:

Price is 13k
For both?
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by udemzyudex(m): 6:31pm On Jan 29, 2019
Ademat7:

For both?

Lol.. For the screen.

That model of dell uses a different screen from the normal 14.1 module screen, it uses flex instead of the normal clip others uses.

Moreover it is scarce also, that's why it expensive.

The battery is #5000, note that this is not the original from company, just a replacement battery that will last you 2-3hrs .

Original battery price is between #12-15k

1 Like

Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by Acidosis(m): 10:11pm On Jan 29, 2019
Engineers in the house, please I need urgent help with battery issues.

Laptop battery refuses to charge beyond 43%. % charge began to drop from 100% to 98%, 75% and now at 43%.

My fear: I see the battery coming down to 0% (not charging) soon and when that happens, I would be forced to get another replacement. The previous (manufacturer's) battery had same issue.

NB: Battery is non-removable.
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by uyijiano4u(m): 3:20am On Jan 31, 2019
bro i am using win 7,and for the antivirus,i just downloaded malwarebytes
ePrive:

What's the name of the antivirus ? I guess the third party antivirus disabled the Windows antivirus.....uninstall it and update the Windows antivirus.

What version of Windows are you using ?
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by ePrive(m): 3:27am On Jan 31, 2019
uyijiano4u:
bro i am using win 7,and for the antivirus,i just downloaded malwarebytes

I don't trust that malwarebytes (nor any third party antivirus....they sometimes create the virus themselves).

Microsoft Security Essentials is the best for your Windows 7 PC. Uninstall the other ones, activate this and update it.

(1) (2) (3) ... (984) (985) (986) (987) (988) (989) (990) ... (1222) (Reply)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.