Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,087 members, 7,811,046 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 09:35 PM

Will This Relationship Ever Work??? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Will This Relationship Ever Work??? (2856 Views)

Would I Be Wrong To End This Relationship? / Guys I Need Help ASAP If I Should End This Relationship Or Continue. / Can This Kind Of Relationship Ever Work? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Will This Relationship Ever Work??? by Nobody: 12:33pm On Mar 26, 2016
dear nairalanders , I need your help and advice have been dating this guy for 4years now and we really love each other,have met his eldest sister,spoken with his elder bro several times on phone and even his mom.

the problem I have is his young brother,the guy hates me so much and I can't even point out exactly what I could have done to cause so much hatred, the brother tries to reason with both of us because he doesn't wanna take sides which I clearly understand, the younger bro once complained to my boyfriends friend that he doesn't like me and my visits to their apartment makes him uncomfortable and he even claims my boyfriend doesn't respect him and am the cause of it.

its really affecting me a lot and am so scared things are gonna end sooner or later I can't just get that feeling out, I love him a lot and I don't wanna loose him, I have this fear his going to influence his other siblings and they might end up hating me too.
Re: Will This Relationship Ever Work??? by Synzu(m): 12:37pm On Mar 26, 2016
**In wizkid's voice** grin

Mofe fe esosa, ngozi pemperempe... grin

Sorry, I kept thinking of something to tell you but that wizkids line kept popping up in my head embarassedembarassed

1 Like

Re: Will This Relationship Ever Work??? by cruzita(f): 12:39pm On Mar 26, 2016
why don't u ask your bf to call a family meeting ,then he can ask his brother in front of you and his family members why he detest you .then come tell us in another thread
Re: Will This Relationship Ever Work??? by Cutehector(m): 12:42pm On Mar 26, 2016
He has told u the reason why he hates u.

Now tell your boyfrnd to respect his younger brother and stop treating him like a baby!

3 Likes

Re: Will This Relationship Ever Work??? by excellencyabia1: 12:42pm On Mar 26, 2016
Face you fears.
Re: Will This Relationship Ever Work??? by rawpadgin(m): 12:44pm On Mar 26, 2016
Talk to the idiot, if he refuse to repent give him the middle finger

1 Like

Re: Will This Relationship Ever Work??? by Nobody: 12:45pm On Mar 26, 2016
Synzu:
**In wizkid's voice** grin

Mofe fe esosa, ngozi pemperempe... grin

Sorry, I kept thinking of something to tell you but that wizkids line kept popping up in my head embarassedembarassed

hahaha lol, gimme some advice jor u using me to sing WizKids song
Re: Will This Relationship Ever Work??? by mployer(m): 12:51pm On Mar 26, 2016
Don't mind the guy. He will certainly hate any other girl his broda gets serious with.

He is only afraid his broda might get married to you soon and stop caring about him. He is a lazy and insecure being. He is not meant to be there for long so don't bother about him. The only problem is that he is too slow to realise that.

1 Like

Re: Will This Relationship Ever Work??? by vivaciouzz(f): 12:51pm On Mar 26, 2016
Try talking to the younger brother and know Wat exactly is d cause

1 Like

Re: Will This Relationship Ever Work??? by Bluezy13(m): 12:54pm On Mar 26, 2016
cruzita:
why don't u ask your bf to call a family meeting ,then he can ask his brother in front of you and his family members why he detest you .then come tell us in another thread
Seconded
Re: Will This Relationship Ever Work??? by Synzu(m): 12:56pm On Mar 26, 2016
esosa993:

hahaha lol, gimme some advice jor u using me to sing WizKids song
Call the lil nigga (face to face) and talk some sense into him. Simple.
Re: Will This Relationship Ever Work??? by Nobody: 1:10pm On Mar 26, 2016
Sibling matta na always strong tin o.

One guy I know was already engaged to this lady, and his three younger brothers beat her up in order to chase her from their bros house.

Be careful please.
Re: Will This Relationship Ever Work??? by halfricanadian(f): 1:15pm On Mar 26, 2016
Simple ask ur bf wat his younger broda loves best

Get it for him

be nice to him

wen u see him give him a warm smile

Try say nice words to him

Nd always compliment his looks dressing

Before u kno it guilty conscience will eat him up he myt nt show it bt he wud b calm with u at d end

den u sit him down nd talk to him nd tell him u see him as a broda too nd u can hug him nd end d fyt

2 Likes

Re: Will This Relationship Ever Work??? by Nobody: 1:17pm On Mar 26, 2016
Worry about nothing.

Pray about everything.
Re: Will This Relationship Ever Work??? by AccidentalGenius: 2:21pm On Mar 26, 2016
esosa993:
dear nairalanders , I need your help and advice have been dating this guy for 4years now and we really love each other,have met his eldest sister,spoken with his elder bro several times on phone and even his mom.

the problem I have is his young brother,the guy hates me so much and I can't even point out exactly what I could have done to cause so much hatred, the brother tries to reason with both of us because he doesn't wanna take sides which I clearly understand, the younger bro once complained to my boyfriends friend that he doesn't like me and my visits to their apartment makes him uncomfortable and he even claims my boyfriend doesn't respect him and am the cause of it.

its really affecting me a lot and am so scared things are gonna end sooner or later I can't just get that feeling out, I love him a lot and I don't wanna loose him, I have this fear his going to influence his other siblings and they might end up hating me too.
u make it look like your life evolves around this "boyfriend". Pathetic. He has his reasons. Let him be. Inform your bf about this development. If he's aware why are u so whiny about it? Let it slide
Re: Will This Relationship Ever Work??? by AccidentalGenius: 2:27pm On Mar 26, 2016
halfricanadian:
Simple ask ur bf wat his younger broda loves best

Get it for him

be nice to him

wen u see him give him a warm smile

Try say nice words to him

Nd always compliment his looks dressing

Before u kno it guilty conscience will eat him up he myt nt show it bt he wud b calm with u at d end

den u sit him down nd talk to him nd tell him u see him as a broda too nd u can hug him nd end d fyt

as sweet as your advise seems it'll just irritate him even more. Its not like shes married to her brother you know. It probably has to do with a bad habbit she displays when she comes over. But then again, people can just not like people. No need to over think it.
Re: Will This Relationship Ever Work??? by halfricanadian(f): 2:40pm On Mar 26, 2016
AccidentalGenius:
as sweet as your advise seems it'll just irritate him even more. Its not like shes married to her brother you know. It probably has to do with a bad habbit she displays when she comes over. But then again, people can just not like people. No need to over think it.

sad
Re: Will This Relationship Ever Work??? by AccidentalGenius: 2:54pm On Mar 26, 2016
halfricanadian:

sad
u quoted my post just to send me a smiley? Don't repeat this again. Thank u
Re: Will This Relationship Ever Work??? by younghartz(m): 3:02pm On Mar 26, 2016
Reason like him "by putt'n yourself in his shoes"
Find out what he likes.....pay much interest in talk'n to him,
You never can tell you both might end up being so close "bestpal" buy him things he likes....and if you have any pretty sister or cousin/frnd carry her along to ur boyfrnd's house.....I bet d guy would like to pay interest in ur sis....
Gradually you're winning his hrt....

My question is "are you pretty? If yes! Hangout with him....most guys feel good when pretty ladies walk with them so they'd show off in front of their pals

If he loves playing ball or watching match "try your best to find time to watch him in the field" by doing this, he feels loved

It takes time to actually win someone's heart you know?
Re: Will This Relationship Ever Work??? by halfricanadian(f): 3:18pm On Mar 26, 2016
AccidentalGenius:
u quoted my post just to send me a smiley? Don't repeat this again. Thank u

cheesy
Re: Will This Relationship Ever Work??? by yankison(m): 3:59pm On May 25, 2016
esosa993:

it's obvious that I would love to know where you stay in ib.. my house is built at eleyele.. I can advice you in person.. You need to forget it coz bad in laws are very bad
Re: Will This Relationship Ever Work??? by firstking01(m): 4:54pm On May 25, 2016
And esosa993 was supposed to be my crushembarassed...abeg do break up with him con date me, he no know wetin he get until he lose amsad
Re: Will This Relationship Ever Work??? by PaulkillermanAg(m): 7:27pm On Jun 05, 2016
esosa993:

so this is where u are, complaining of a hatred filled relationship, when I'm willing to give u better,... Hmmmm. SMH
Re: Will This Relationship Ever Work??? by Dannidom(m): 8:11pm On Jun 05, 2016
Yes o it will work just keep calm and connect one of your friends to this jealous brother

Insha allah
Re: Will This Relationship Ever Work??? by Nobody: 11:31pm On Jun 07, 2016
PaulkillermanAg:
so this is where u are, complaining of a hatred filled relationship, when I'm willing to give u better,... Hmmmm. SMH

what you said is really meanless, most of the time this is what a woman face from her inlaws or her bfs family......you should use your brain more often.
Re: Will This Relationship Ever Work??? by Nobody: 11:34pm On Jun 07, 2016
He's not a man, if not he would told you why exactly he doesn't like you, I can't imagine myself keeping beef with a lady that's weird.
Re: Will This Relationship Ever Work??? by Nobody: 11:42pm On Jun 07, 2016
pcguru1:
He's not a man, if not he would told you why exactly he doesn't like you, I can't imagine myself keeping beef with a lady that's weird.

his problem jare...... I can't just kill myself, all have done is to show the boy love, but he just hates it when he sees I and the brother laughing and playing.I have caught him giving us some side eye.
Re: Will This Relationship Ever Work??? by Nobody: 11:45pm On Jun 07, 2016
esosa993:

his problem jare...... I can't just kill myself, all have done is to show the boy love, but he just hates it when he sees I and the brother laughing and playing.I have caught him giving us some side eye.

How old is he ?
Re: Will This Relationship Ever Work??? by Nobody: 11:48pm On Jun 07, 2016
pcguru1:

How old is he ?

lol its understandable that he's jealous, but it freaks me out to think it could turn into so much hate. he is no longer a teenager
Re: Will This Relationship Ever Work??? by Nobody: 11:54pm On Jun 07, 2016
esosa993:

lol its understandable that he's jealous, but it freaks me out to think it could turn into so much hate. he is no longer a teenager

I can't fanthom a male jealous over another male's relationship till the point that it gets to hatred. When men get jealous of a relationship its because we want a Babe like her, or a relationship like theirs not jealous that someone is taking my brother away, how old is he ?
Re: Will This Relationship Ever Work??? by Nobody: 12:00am On Jun 08, 2016
pcguru1:

I can't fanthom a male jealous over another male's relationship till the point that it gets to hatred. When men get jealous of a relationship its because we want a Babe like her, or a relationship like theirs not jealous that someone is taking my brother away, how old is he ?

20, its really sad tho. have got to accept my fate

(1) (2) (Reply)

Would You Allow Your Wife Own Dildos? / 5 Things Women Won’t Tell You About Sex (but You Need To Know) / Why Are 35-60yrs Women Giving Me Seductive Eyes? I Don TIRE.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.