Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,304 members, 7,811,898 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 10:40 PM

Who Is Your Nairalander Of The Year? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Who Is Your Nairalander Of The Year? (4652 Views)

Slawormir: Nairalander Of The Year / Finally Met NwaAmaikpe THE MOST CONTROVERSIAL NAIRALANDER OF THE DECADE!!! / Who Is The Most Influential Nairalander Of 2019!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Is Your Nairalander Of The Year? by Nobody: 2:17pm On Dec 17, 2017
2017 has been a great year of 'Nairalanding' lol.
as usual a million issues were debated, insults hurled, defaulters were duly disenfranchised by the mods cheesy, nudes were leaked lipsrsealed , trolling peaked at an all time high.. as we saw trolls trying to out do each other sad . We experienced increase in political tensions, as political recruits struggled to justify their stipends lipsrsealed
we experienced a surge in online panhandling and many threads were opened by mendicants. In the midst of all these puzzlement and perturbation, we also experienced moments of intense pleasure and excitement. as Nlanders became more witty and savage.. it was a year we all had sweaters on.. lol onto #zerochils . well if you are just here to have a nice time and a good laugh, trust me its all fun.. and By Gods grace we will live to interact in 2018. Amen

well Many Nairalanders stood out in their comments , and threads...

my Nlander of the year goes to shocked NwaAmaikpeshocked .. he needs no introduction... when you see shocked, just wait and see
whenever i get bored i just lookup his profile posts and laugh my asss out to the ramblings of a twisted mind embarassed.. and Gosh he's got the sickest diary ever! Do you follow him on twitter? arghhh dude was so good that Parodies and wanna bes sprang up. keep it up bro, you took trolling to an enviable level

worthy Mentions

Explorers .. Damn.. it was tough deciding BTW you and NwaAmaikpe. you're on your own league bro... eyan michealphelps . You've educated a million minds through your threads and I hope you get a blog soon, you wont be short of visitors..

Airforce1 haba bro... You stubborn gan, You're subtly erasing the faceless tag on this forum .. lipsrsealed

AutoJoshNg thank you very much for always showing us cars we cant afford.. grin grin

lastly to the heavy weights of the the Jobs section Debbie, eremy, ammyluv2002 thanks for your selfless service to this forum.

Now who is Your Nlander of the year??

15 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Who Is Your Nairalander Of The Year? by QueenSekxy(f): 2:21pm On Dec 17, 2017
me myself and I
Re: Who Is Your Nairalander Of The Year? by Evablizin(f): 2:23pm On Dec 17, 2017
shocked
Re: Who Is Your Nairalander Of The Year? by Nobody: 2:24pm On Dec 17, 2017
nna ehn

how many time angry

Anyways, I am deeply in love with myself grin

I am my nairalander of the year grin

2 Likes

Re: Who Is Your Nairalander Of The Year? by Nobody: 2:26pm On Dec 17, 2017
Mynd44 ,Lalasticlala i think we need more views tongue
Re: Who Is Your Nairalander Of The Year? by sparkles007: 2:26pm On Dec 17, 2017
I don't really have that Nlander of the year cos I just laugh at all them posts wen bored....buh a big thumbs up to everybody keeping nairaland alive.

3 Likes

Re: Who Is Your Nairalander Of The Year? by Nobody: 2:27pm On Dec 17, 2017
Queenfav. She inspires me. I have learnt a lot from her.

1 Like

Re: Who Is Your Nairalander Of The Year? by Nobody: 2:29pm On Dec 17, 2017
My Nairalander of the year is the one who made 2017 a memorable one for me. kiss
Re: Who Is Your Nairalander Of The Year? by ouzo1(m): 2:30pm On Dec 17, 2017
Smellymouth,sinaj, kimbra, nofavor and makydebbie

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Who Is Your Nairalander Of The Year? by Nobody: 2:31pm On Dec 17, 2017
sexybbstar:
My Nairalander of the year is the one who made 2017 a memorable one for me. kiss
lol, the person no get moniker?
Re: Who Is Your Nairalander Of The Year? by Nobody: 2:32pm On Dec 17, 2017
rasojie:

lol, the person no get moniker?
lipsrsealed wink
Re: Who Is Your Nairalander Of The Year? by Archangel15: 2:32pm On Dec 17, 2017
sexybbstar:

I know you don't want to mention my name.

4 Likes

Re: Who Is Your Nairalander Of The Year? by Blackhawk03(f): 2:33pm On Dec 17, 2017
Makydebbie, Pocohantas and Smellymouth.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Who Is Your Nairalander Of The Year? by Bitchiamjay(m): 2:34pm On Dec 17, 2017
My homboy
Trapheges, BazOOker, Stiflerdrugs. Ibkaye. List still loading.

#YOLO

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Who Is Your Nairalander Of The Year? by Prec1ous(m): 2:36pm On Dec 17, 2017
NwaAmaikpe
The obvious winner, a paradox of intellect. Stupidity in wisdom and wisdom in stupidity.

Anyhow you see it, he is the bomb. Only rigid people find him annoying, that guy personifies sarcasm.

Notable ones

Billyonaire
The quantum guy. Wisdom overload.

Iamj
Blunt like a dead knife but cut like a guillotine blade, very weird guy, with a vendetta against ugliness and poverty.

Explorers
Just keep exploring.

Airforce1
Overgrown baby with a tough skin, also very weird, feeds his ego on insults and criticism, guy must be a sadist.

Lalasticlala
General of snake land, commander of all the reptilian forces, stays at snake island with his pet python, snakeria

Pocohontas
Sound arguments but quick to waver. Defeat your fears, I sense them in your comments.

Makydebbie
Ghanian with a Nigerian flavor, done well to exhibit mental balance and wit.

0temsapien
When will yahweh and friends be released, this guy has a doctrine of his own.

Biacan
Writes like a female but I always hear the bass voice.
Self aclaimed independent female-man.

Tok2008
The romantic rambles, i hope this makes sense.

Iamkashybaby
There is a warmth around her comment, seem cool headed up what do I know, this is the Internet.

Naijaboiy
All blue and savage.

Tosyne2much
Easy going and calm, take 10

Evaberry
Sweet like raspberry but can get bitter like bitter berry.

More loading...

17 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Who Is Your Nairalander Of The Year? by Nobody: 2:37pm On Dec 17, 2017
sexybbstar:
really! who can that be ?

Re: Who Is Your Nairalander Of The Year? by Kekx(m): 2:37pm On Dec 17, 2017
My to top 10 Nairalanders 2017, haven't be that active, but from when I started.

1- NwaAmaikpe: Dude is mean like never grin, so undiluted, blunt and intelligent in his scribbling, you'll hate him if you keep on viewing his comments in a typical Nigerian angle, filled with savage and ugly truth.... NwaAmaikpe is lit!

2- Sarrki: One of my number 1 enemy from the other side, Dude be vexing me back to back with every of his political comments concerning IPOB, grin, claimed patriotic fellow, Sarrki is dope with his political ideas....Mr I'm being patriotic.

3- Airforce: Nigga keep making me laugh whenever he create thread, A.K.A emoney, Onye showcase! grin He contributes a lot in the fun of Romance section, doesn't give a damn of being slammed or bashed by fellows, Nwanne, idi okay grin ... Whenever he drinks, he shows off, whenever he defecate, he shows off, Dude be grinding the section dope and busy... It's to late to fail, Amen

4- IamJ: Possibly one of the most hated Nairalanders because of his habit of shaming and criticizing fellows and their looks, never knew him till the [s] day one guy picked a red phat kpekus on his way too Asia [/s] grin... My Nigga, keep doing your thing.

5- Makydebbie: Our Banku and kenkey bae grin , Intelligent, real, plain and straightforward lady. I know not her that much but from observations, she's a skillfully and talented writer, have one way or the other learnt from one of her threads "Feminism in the light of the bible" ..... Nne keep pushing!

6- Pocohantas; Our queen of arguments, attacker and striker of men grin Ada na enye nsogbu, a strong woman who can comfortably indulge in a discussion and argument with men with no atom of intimidation, I just pray she isn't that way in real grin ... Ada femini.......

7- IamKashyBaby: Our oyibo baby grin, so raw and plain while commenting, hardly sense an atom of hypocrisy in her typos, unique in her own way of communicating.

8- Bianca: Bea be vexing fellows with her "Miss independent" claims grin , always occupying FTC with her formings with God knows how magic, funny in a way, but doesn't seems cool grin , but she must be different in real..Lol

9- HungerBad : Hunger is obviously bad grin, Nigga be loving APC like never, funny man with his political comments, Sarrki's colleague in IPOB attack. grin

10- Blackhawk, Deadrat, Drimlimca, Python, Lord/Angel Lucifer, SmellyAnus, Lefulefu and others,

Fellows be making me laugh and sad from time to time, Bless up homies!!!!

Kekx temporary alternating his main moniker.

It's too late for Nairalanders to fail, Amen!!

12 Likes

Re: Who Is Your Nairalander Of The Year? by Nobody: 2:38pm On Dec 17, 2017
Archangel15:

I know you don't want to mention my name.

Lol grin grin

1 Like

Re: Who Is Your Nairalander Of The Year? by Prestige16(m): 2:38pm On Dec 17, 2017
rasojie:
2017 has been a great year of 'Nairalanding' lol.
as usual a million issues were debated, insults hurled, defaulters were duly disenfranchised by the mods cheesy, nudes were leaked lipsrsealed , trolling peaked at an all time high.. as we saw trolls trying to out do each other sad .
we experienced a surge in online panhandling and many threads were opened by mendicants. In the midst of all these puzzlement and perturbation, we also experienced moments of intense pleasure and excitement. as Nlanders became more witty and savage.. it was a year we all had sweaters on.. lol onto #zerochils . well if you are just here to have a nice time and a good laugh, trust me its all fun.. and By Gods grace we will live to interact in 2018. Amen

well Many Nairalanders stood out in their comments , and threads...

my Nlander of the year goes to NwaAmaikpe grin grin grin grin.. he needs no introduction...
whenever i get bored i just lookup his profile posts and laugh my asss out to the ramblings of a twisted mind embarassed.. and Gosh he's got the sickest diary ever! Do you follow him on twitter? arghhh dude was so good that Parodies and wanna bes sprang up. keep it up bro, you took trolling to an enviable level

worthy Mentions

Explorers .. Damn.. it was tough deciding BTW you and NwaAmaikpe. you're on your own league bro... eyan michealphelps . You've educated a million minds through your threads and I hope you get a blog soon, you wont be short of visitors..

Airforce1 haba bro... You stubborn gan, You're subtly erasing the faceless tag on this forum.. lipsrsealed

AutoJoshNg thank you very much for always showing us cars we cant afford.. grin grin

Now who is Your Nlander of the year??
You just spoke my mind so well... I give it all to NwaAmaikpe. After him so many wannabes started springing out but couldnt go further... Lesson: Always be yourself cos you can be nobody else

5 Likes

Re: Who Is Your Nairalander Of The Year? by Nobody: 2:38pm On Dec 17, 2017
greiboy:
really! who can that be ?

lipsrsealed wink

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Who Is Your Nairalander Of The Year? by Solowande(m): 2:39pm On Dec 17, 2017
My nairalander of the year goes to sarki. Dat guy chop many curses and insult just becos say he dey support grand papa Buhari. Upon all the insult my guy nor relent. Big one to u mr sarki. But tell ur paymaster to resign.

5 Likes

Re: Who Is Your Nairalander Of The Year? by tosyne2much(m): 2:40pm On Dec 17, 2017
Tosyne2much is my favourite Nairalander of the year cool

2 Likes

Re: Who Is Your Nairalander Of The Year? by tosyne2much(m): 2:41pm On Dec 17, 2017
sexybbstar:
The person no get name ni? undecided
Re: Who Is Your Nairalander Of The Year? by Dasherz(f): 2:41pm On Dec 17, 2017
errrmmnn I think almost everyone in one way or another

those that give out epic clapbacks

those that tried too hard to get attention

those with excess controversies

those that lie

those that flaunt what they ain't got and what they've got

the grade my picture lords

the e-warriors

the spacebookers

the counter threads guys

the diss threads guys

the everyday see what I did guy

the just type what u think guys

the clones and alternate moniker guys

the nairaland FBI/SARZ

y'all been awesome so far... let's do it again
more love guys
y'all rock

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Who Is Your Nairalander Of The Year? by Funky123(f): 2:46pm On Dec 17, 2017
sexybbstar:
I can relate.......lol

3 Likes

Re: Who Is Your Nairalander Of The Year? by Nobody: 2:46pm On Dec 17, 2017
Solowande:
My nairalander of the year goes to all the sarki
lol that guy is an extremist,, i do not blame him tho, it is tough defending failure

1 Like

Re: Who Is Your Nairalander Of The Year? by Nobody: 2:53pm On Dec 17, 2017
DrinkLimca:
Believe it or not.
my naira lander of the year is my late grand father..
he is a naira lander from the spirit world.
grin grin
Re: Who Is Your Nairalander Of The Year? by BluntBoy(m): 2:59pm On Dec 17, 2017
tosyne2much:

Who again but MrCork.
Re: Who Is Your Nairalander Of The Year? by optional1(f): 2:59pm On Dec 17, 2017
Myny44 best mod

Daddy robosky02

Big sis VickyRotex

HungerBAD I missed you where on earth are you..

Love you guys plenty..
Heart you..
I will see you in 2018.
Thanks for making this 2017 a year of blessing and success..

God bless you guys.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Who Is Your Nairalander Of The Year? by Nobody: 2:59pm On Dec 17, 2017
tosyne2much:

tongue
Re: Who Is Your Nairalander Of The Year? by Nobody: 3:00pm On Dec 17, 2017
BluntBoy:

Who again but MrCork.
angry

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Ladies..can U Date A Guy Eating Chin Chin? / A 12-year-old's Girlfriend Tells Him She's Pregnant, Hilarious (screenshots) / NDIGBO Should Eat More Of Amala Ewedu Rich in calcuim,zinc,iron Ore etc,

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.