Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,272 members, 7,829,600 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 09:24 AM

Garba Shehu Bought $800,000 From CBN And Resold It At A Profit - PDP - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Garba Shehu Bought $800,000 From CBN And Resold It At A Profit - PDP (42631 Views)

BBNaija: Garba Shehu Reacts To Efe's Victory / Garba Shehu Used Efe's 'Based On Logistics' On Twitter, Nigerians React (Pics) / Aisha Buhari Reacts To Claims She Bought Dollars And Resold For Profit (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Garba Shehu Bought $800,000 From CBN And Resold It At A Profit - PDP by duni04(m): 9:43pm On Mar 26, 2016
The PDP people probably forgot one minor detail; the CBN doesn't sell forex to BDCs again. When crafting a lie, craft properly so you don't look like a fool in the end.

5 Likes

Re: Garba Shehu Bought $800,000 From CBN And Resold It At A Profit - PDP by akinsbaba2015: 9:43pm On Mar 26, 2016
PDP will sink deeper and deeper because the kind o falsehood they have chosen to propagate in other to stay alive will ultimately lead to their eventual DOOM.

3 Likes

Re: Garba Shehu Bought $800,000 From CBN And Resold It At A Profit - PDP by mrmetoo1: 9:44pm On Mar 26, 2016
Garba really has to sue for defamation. I can bet anything that if Garba sues the PDP leaders are going to disown the tweets and hang the person behind the handle out to dry. We need this in Nigeria, it's very irresponsible that a political party like PDP will just tweet unsubstantiated accusations, no proof nothing. We need this on both sides, anyone shouldn't just be able to grab a phone and just tweet numbers for the sake of it.

3 Likes

Re: Garba Shehu Bought $800,000 From CBN And Resold It At A Profit - PDP by OBAGADAFFI: 9:46pm On Mar 26, 2016
tinsel:

My friend I am an active player in the forex market. Nobody will sell dollar to you at 175 or 185 naira.

Are you CBN?

1 Like

Re: Garba Shehu Bought $800,000 From CBN And Resold It At A Profit - PDP by dougivilla(m): 9:46pm On Mar 26, 2016
BiafraBushBoy:

So did they tell you that the Ediot that posted that shit with his twitter handle doesn't buy forex from banks??

Even Fayose, Wike and the rest??

Don't mention me again!!
or what will happen? I will mention you as much as i want because someone has to teach you reality!!

Are you saying its now right fro Garba to buy from the bank, after the president said no, tough luck?? Smh!!

3 Likes

Re: Garba Shehu Bought $800,000 From CBN And Resold It At A Profit - PDP by duni04(m): 9:46pm On Mar 26, 2016
drss:
during aljazira interview buari dullard said parents should source for dollars in black market for their childrens skool fees abroad. dat cbn will not sell dollars to students abroad. den how come gorba shovel sourced his dollars through cbn for his daughters abroad na because him na big man abi see double standard! dis govt is useless angry
Don't be retarded like those PDP psychopaths. Garbage shehu purchased 8000 dollars from UBA not the CBN!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Garba Shehu Bought $800,000 From CBN And Resold It At A Profit - PDP by duni04(m): 9:48pm On Mar 26, 2016
dougivilla:
or what will happen? I will mention you as much as i want because someone has to teach you reality!!

Are you saying its now right fro Garba to buy from the bank, after the president said no, tough luck?? Smh!!
What kind of dummy are you? When did Buhari say no one should buy forex from the bank?

2 Likes

Re: Garba Shehu Bought $800,000 From CBN And Resold It At A Profit - PDP by Philinho(m): 9:49pm On Mar 26, 2016
mars123:
haha...I would believe this if it's coming from a party like KOWA or some party with untested integrity.

But PDP, mba. They are so desperate and uncouth to say anything trustworthy. But I trust the wailers above will always display their ignorance.

Moreover PDP should learn that we Nigerians have started to participate in 21st century politics which involves proofs accompanying accusations and until then this accusation will just end up in the dust bin I.e the imagination of the wailing wailers tongue
if don't have what to be silent
Re: Garba Shehu Bought $800,000 From CBN And Resold It At A Profit - PDP by Nobody: 9:49pm On Mar 26, 2016
PDP house of hunger is corruption fighting back.

1 Like

Re: Garba Shehu Bought $800,000 From CBN And Resold It At A Profit - PDP by Johnrake69: 9:51pm On Mar 26, 2016
akinsbaba2015:
Your supposed education is a waste. Strangers/enemies will tell you your relatives are corrupt and you won't ask for concrete and verifiable proofs to back up their claims. Let them call a press conference and lay everything bare so the public can be sufficiently guided. Shameless and unfounded propaganda has never helped the cause of the PDP against the APC before/after the polls.

Why attack him? The accused person has not denied getting fx directly from the cbn, He even affirmed it as against the stance of Mr President. Is Shehu more Nigerian than the rest of us. And please try to convince us that it is not a corrupt practice instead of the attack on a fellow Nigerian that is mostly likely going hard times as a result of the fx restriction.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Garba Shehu Bought $800,000 From CBN And Resold It At A Profit - PDP by duni04(m): 9:52pm On Mar 26, 2016
dougivilla:
Silence is the best answer for a fool!!

You're the biggest foôl in Nigeria today! You eat all the shit you see on the internet without using your brain, if you have any. Bloody maggot like u angry
Re: Garba Shehu Bought $800,000 From CBN And Resold It At A Profit - PDP by bluecircle470: 9:56pm On Mar 26, 2016
Garba shewu is working for Atiku dat we all know, so its very possible to have gotten dat amount. PMB av to be careful wit Atiku boys or else....

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Garba Shehu Bought $800,000 From CBN And Resold It At A Profit - PDP by duni04(m): 9:57pm On Mar 26, 2016
Johnrake69:

Why attack him? The accused person has not denied getting fx directly from the cbn, He even affirmed it as against the stance of Mr President. Is Shehu more Nigerian than the rest of us. And please try to convince us that it is not a corrupt practice instead of the attack on a fellow Nigerian that is mostly likely going hard times as a result of the fx restriction.
Garba's response clearly mentioned UBA. He said he got his forex through UBA! Please open your eyes and read clearly!

2 Likes

Re: Garba Shehu Bought $800,000 From CBN And Resold It At A Profit - PDP by drss(m): 9:57pm On Mar 26, 2016
mrmetoo1:
Garba really has to sue for defamation. I can bet anything that if Garba sues the PDP leaders are going to disown the tweets and hang the person behind the handle out to dry. We need this in Nigeria, it's very irresponsible that a political party like PDP will just tweet unsubstantiated accusations, no proof nothing. We need this on both sides, anyone shouldn't just be able to grab a phone and just tweet numbers for the sake of it.
hahahahaha na now una dey ask for proof bah just like una believe hook line n sinker when APC said GEJ spend N3 trillion in 2015 elections. Karma is a damm! grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Garba Shehu Bought $800,000 From CBN And Resold It At A Profit - PDP by GBYB: 10:00pm On Mar 26, 2016
akinsbaba2015:
PDP will sink deeper and deeper because the kind o falsehood they have chosen to propagate in other to stay alive will ultimately lead to their eventual DOOM.
I doubt that. This is the kind of falsehood that APC propagated to even come alive in the first place. It worked for APC, why would it not work for PDP?

Abii have you received the 5000 monthly allowance?

Have they fixed the power issue within 6 months?

Is dollar now equal to one naira?

Has Buhari really acted like he truly "belong to everybody nd belong to nobody" (bearing in ur mind, his reaction to Fulani herdsmen killings) since he got into dt office?

4 Likes

Re: Garba Shehu Bought $800,000 From CBN And Resold It At A Profit - PDP by drss(m): 10:00pm On Mar 26, 2016
duni04:

Don't be retarded like those PDP psychopaths. Garbage shehu purchased 8000 dollars from UBA not the CBN!
even when buari said no dollars for foreign students

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Garba Shehu Bought $800,000 From CBN And Resold It At A Profit - PDP by Nobody: 10:02pm On Mar 26, 2016
mavinc4u:

It is possible because government official always have their stuff from masses.

It's very possible. CBN sells to pilgrims at a much lower rate
Re: Garba Shehu Bought $800,000 From CBN And Resold It At A Profit - PDP by Nobody: 10:07pm On Mar 26, 2016
olassy239:
so desperate and alot of anger in u

Don't ever quote me again if u choose to be unreasonable and like to suffer and smile. If this name were to be substituted with a pdp name, would ur reaction still be thesame? I thought u guys wanted a corrupt free country? Why are u now defending corruption? Or is corruption only pdp?

1 Like

Re: Garba Shehu Bought $800,000 From CBN And Resold It At A Profit - PDP by mrmetoo1: 10:07pm On Mar 26, 2016
drss:
hahahahaha na now una dey ask for proof bah just like una believe hook line n sinker when APC said GEJ spend N3 trillion in 2015 elections. Karma is a damm! grin

Are you a child? This is the first time I'm hearing about any N3tr Jonathan spent. What I know of is the N400m given to Metuh of which Metuh himself has admitted. I know about the N2.1bn they gave to Daar which Dokpesi has admitted to. We've heard so many of these accusations with proof and the main players involved not denying it, the most they've done is try to say they got the money legitimately or they were ignorant of the source. This news is baseless, what stops anyone from saying Mr XYZ stole x billions and took it to Columbia. If APC too accuses a PDP member falsely they should sue, this nonsense needs to stop.

2 Likes

Re: Garba Shehu Bought $800,000 From CBN And Resold It At A Profit - PDP by Paperwhite(m): 10:09pm On Mar 26, 2016
handsomeclouds:

What do you expect when they recently 'smuggulishly' hired their friend and families into CBN to perpetrate their fraud.
No more oil money, they have all shifted course to CBN.
APC change!!!
Choi shocked.What a country & government.EFCC will be foot dragging to look into this allegation.

1 Like

Re: Garba Shehu Bought $800,000 From CBN And Resold It At A Profit - PDP by Nobody: 10:11pm On Mar 26, 2016
duni04:

Garba's response clearly mentioned UBA. He said he got his forex through UBA! Please open your eyes and read clearly!

He sent through uba and didn't get from uba. Can u send money through cbn?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Garba Shehu Bought $800,000 From CBN And Resold It At A Profit - PDP by Nobody: 10:13pm On Mar 26, 2016
Paperwhite:
Choi shocked.What a country & government.EFCC will be foot dragging to look into this allegation.

That's just it my friend
Re: Garba Shehu Bought $800,000 From CBN And Resold It At A Profit - PDP by Mamog(m): 10:14pm On Mar 26, 2016
duni04:

Your comment has given you out as ignorant of how forex is sold.. NO BANK SELLS FOREX THEY ONLY BID ON THEIR CUSTOMERS BEHALF FROM CBN. All forex sales is made by CBN through the commercial banks or BDC..
Please get your fact right and say something more reasonable

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Garba Shehu Bought $800,000 From CBN And Resold It At A Profit - PDP by Paperwhite(m): 10:15pm On Mar 26, 2016
akinsbaba2015:
Recall APC is the originator of falsehood politics hence this your assertion will fit it perfectly.

2 Likes

Re: Garba Shehu Bought $800,000 From CBN And Resold It At A Profit - PDP by goonsmi: 10:16pm On Mar 26, 2016
Johnrake69:

Your parent's effort on you is a waste. Garba Shehu got his $8,000 from the UBA bank not CBN , Ode !!!

2 Likes

Re: Garba Shehu Bought $800,000 From CBN And Resold It At A Profit - PDP by Batomi: 10:17pm On Mar 26, 2016
May GOD punished all those wicked politicians

1 Like

Re: Garba Shehu Bought $800,000 From CBN And Resold It At A Profit - PDP by dyn1800: 10:18pm On Mar 26, 2016
Similar lies that kick their ASs outta office...... If they're bold with their claim they should make the details public for everyone to see.....rather than creating a frenzy atmosphere
Re: Garba Shehu Bought $800,000 From CBN And Resold It At A Profit - PDP by Paperwhite(m): 10:18pm On Mar 26, 2016
Dcomrade:
This same people illegally placed their kids in CBN grin.......and they said a new Sheriff is in town that has Zero tolerance for corruption grin
Corruption my foot.Useless bunch of people.
Re: Garba Shehu Bought $800,000 From CBN And Resold It At A Profit - PDP by koboko69: 10:18pm On Mar 26, 2016
Sctests:

Sir zombie, Garba shehu didn't deny getting Dollar from CBN. He even confirmed he got some dollars to send to his daughters abroad. The question is-Did he get 8,000 USD or 800,000 USD?

Now Mr Zombie, If he can get 8,000 at CBN rate what stops him from getting 800,000 USD? That's the question zombies will refuse to ask.

Anyway you guys can keep fooling yourselves over there defending your criminals while you wallow in poverty. I get paid here in Aussie dollars and I can never be poor like y'all zombies. Your cross, your pain.

U are daft. So sending via UBA is same as getting from CBN. U kids though

1 Like

Re: Garba Shehu Bought $800,000 From CBN And Resold It At A Profit - PDP by bgates: 10:22pm On Mar 26, 2016
[size=20pt] $8000

How much is Garba shehu salary to avoid $8000

With high exchange rate of dollar now

The story is true

EFCC , ICPC and National Assembly should probe this matter

For me there is truth here
[/size]

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Some Facts About Abuja National Mosque Everyone Should Know (Photos) / Look At What Police Men Do (photo) / What Nnamdi Kanu Told Us In Prison — Pat Utomi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.