Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,409 members, 7,830,051 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 03:34 PM

Garba Shehu Bought $800,000 From CBN And Resold It At A Profit - PDP - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Garba Shehu Bought $800,000 From CBN And Resold It At A Profit - PDP (42633 Views)

BBNaija: Garba Shehu Reacts To Efe's Victory / Garba Shehu Used Efe's 'Based On Logistics' On Twitter, Nigerians React (Pics) / Aisha Buhari Reacts To Claims She Bought Dollars And Resold For Profit (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Garba Shehu Bought $800,000 From CBN And Resold It At A Profit - PDP by alhabie(m): 9:16pm On Mar 26, 2016
theoptimist298:
Sad. This is sad. They never intended change, they just wanted to get into the scheme of things. No wonder in proverbs 24:21, the bible explicitly and unambiguously warned us not to associate with those who always insist upon change. Even God the almighty has already condemned Apc in his word‎. I urge all who are still supporting this demonic party to retrace their steps immediately before judgement day calls. U cannot be in right standing with God if u are a supporter of Apc.
Oga Garba shehu, The issue is not the amount u sent, the issue is, did u or did u not get the dollars from CBN? Didn't Buhari ur master wish ordinary Nigerians tough luck on this same issue?

See as u dey form God's spokesman and even turning Bible upside down..kontinu oh!

3 Likes

Re: Garba Shehu Bought $800,000 From CBN And Resold It At A Profit - PDP by Nobody: 9:16pm On Mar 26, 2016
mars123:
haha...I would believe this if it's coming from a party like KOWA or some party with untested integrity.

But PDP, mba. They are so desperate and uncouth to say anything trustworthy. But I trust the wailers above will always display their ignorance.

Moreover PDP should learn that we Nigerians have started to participate in 21st century politics which involves proofs accompanying accusations and until then this accusation will just end up in the dust bin I.e the imagination of the wailing wailers tongue
But apc denied the illegal cbn recruitment which turned out to be true.This allegation could as well be true

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Garba Shehu Bought $800,000 From CBN And Resold It At A Profit - PDP by akinsbaba2015: 9:16pm On Mar 26, 2016
Love Machine:
In every rumour there is an iota of truth.Therefore,i believe this rumour to be true.That was how buhari's government denied the illegal CBN recruitment of children of the elites as a rumour monger until it later turned out to be true.
Stop misleadinh your co-travelers on the journey leading to doom. The new government had no link with the CBN recruitment, there is no correllation between CBN & APC. The CBN spoke for itself and the backlash was on them and not PMB /APC.

3 Likes

Re: Garba Shehu Bought $800,000 From CBN And Resold It At A Profit - PDP by isah4real: 9:17pm On Mar 26, 2016
kill a snake by hitting the head and hit it very hard. But, be sure of one thing, the dying snake would always fight everything and everyone around it before it finally give up. PDP is a DYING SNAKE.

2 Likes

Re: Garba Shehu Bought $800,000 From CBN And Resold It At A Profit - PDP by Uncletony(m): 9:17pm On Mar 26, 2016
After el rufia ...

Re: Garba Shehu Bought $800,000 From CBN And Resold It At A Profit - PDP by nkowaputa(m): 9:19pm On Mar 26, 2016
mars123:
haha...I would believe this if it's coming from a party like KOWA or some party with untested integrity.

But PDP, mba. They are so desperate and uncouth to say anything trustworthy. But I trust the wailers above will always display their ignorance.

Moreover PDP should learn that we Nigerians have started to participate in 21st century politics which involves proofs accompanying accusations and until then this accusation will just end up in the dust bin I.e the imagination of the wailing wailers tongue

I support u. Just like the accusations of:
Diezani, Stella Odua, Dasuki, Metu. Etc

2 Likes

Re: Garba Shehu Bought $800,000 From CBN And Resold It At A Profit - PDP by dougivilla(m): 9:23pm On Mar 26, 2016
BiafraBushBoy:
But if it was against PDP, it becomes witch hunt, propaganda and lies!!

Bring up Evidence PDP or forever STFU
Which other evidence? The accused agreed to receiving an amount different from what he wad accused of. Is it not tantamount to an abuse of office?? PMB said "no way" to forex for school fees, yet Garba got, even for niece(s). Open your eyes and re-read. Slowly, this time around!!

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Garba Shehu Bought $800,000 From CBN And Resold It At A Profit - PDP by focus7: 9:24pm On Mar 26, 2016
The party call pdp is a coward living on propaganda, the same propaganda campaign they ran against Buhari courtesy Dokpesi (AIT) and Fayose and Jonathan still lost the election. I can predict that this propaganda is going bury pdp for good.

1 Like

Re: Garba Shehu Bought $800,000 From CBN And Resold It At A Profit - PDP by yaki84: 9:24pm On Mar 26, 2016
akinsbaba2015:
Your knowledge of the forex market is quite limited. Proceed to the nearest BDC and ask them if they have been getting their forex from the APC headquarters in Abuja. In the alternative, ask the CBN why they stopped selling forex to BDCs. Whether wailers like it or not this country will be sanitised and your watery and unfounded propaganda won't deter the president.

jonathan left 30+billion in foreign reserve, today it has depleted to 27billion dollars. I dont need to knw much abt reserve to knw aome people r short changing nigerians using paiting kwarapshun as the theme.

3 Likes

Re: Garba Shehu Bought $800,000 From CBN And Resold It At A Profit - PDP by Pastis: 9:24pm On Mar 26, 2016
[color=#006600][/color]
mars123:

Mr Integrity, what further proof do you need when the accused (Garba Shehu) has admitted he bought dollars @ 185 from CBN and even YOU sir cannot buy at the same rate and you don't think something is wrong, this same people are feeding fat on our collective pains and you want GOD to tell you it is wrong, brother you need to check urself.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Garba Shehu Bought $800,000 From CBN And Resold It At A Profit - PDP by bgates: 9:26pm On Mar 26, 2016
Truth

Is

Here

I believe the information

1 Like

Re: Garba Shehu Bought $800,000 From CBN And Resold It At A Profit - PDP by neocortex: 9:27pm On Mar 26, 2016
akinsbaba2015:
You and your demonic party are deetined for DOOM. I say no more to you, moreover, I'm far wiser than you and so will not fall for such lazy & mischievous propaganda.

Anybody that told you that is obviously deceiving you.
Re: Garba Shehu Bought $800,000 From CBN And Resold It At A Profit - PDP by dougivilla(m): 9:27pm On Mar 26, 2016
akinsbaba2015:
Stop misleadinh your co-travelers on the journey leading to doom. The new government had no link with the CBN recruitment, there is no correllation between CBN & APC. The CBN spoke for itself and the backlash was on them and not PMB /APC.
Its the normal thing Na. Someone or some institution(s) always takes the fall, when government is caught on the wrong side. Are you a learner??
Re: Garba Shehu Bought $800,000 From CBN And Resold It At A Profit - PDP by 4wrd9ja: 9:27pm On Mar 26, 2016
Dcomrade:
I was abt to creat a thread for this.....
PMB said forex is meant for people like him that can afford it and even called it tough luck......

BUHARI GOVERNMENT AND CORRUPTION: grin
it reminded me of the 43suite cases scandal during his first coming, a leopard will never change its skin. double standard is in his DNA,and that's worst form of corruption.

1 Like

Re: Garba Shehu Bought $800,000 From CBN And Resold It At A Profit - PDP by Ahmeduana(m): 9:28pm On Mar 26, 2016
TheShopKeeper:
Yawa don gas o for APC government man.
RABBIT DON DEY PURSUE HUNTER!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Garba Shehu Bought $800,000 From CBN And Resold It At A Profit - PDP by akinsbaba2015: 9:31pm On Mar 26, 2016
jamace:
You call those facts and figures propaganda? Then l et them go to court and clear their names. Until then, the figures before us remain facts.
You don't even know what the courts are meant for. You think the courts are twitter platforms or social media where demonic agents on the pretext of anonymity fabricate all manner of falsehood. Which fact? Which figure? Arrant NONSENSE

1 Like

Re: Garba Shehu Bought $800,000 From CBN And Resold It At A Profit - PDP by Pastis: 9:33pm On Mar 26, 2016
Mr Garba you can't sue PDP for defamation of character cos you don't have one, maybe you can sue them for the actual volume you bought at the time. Nonsense man, Nonsense Govt. Just imagine.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Garba Shehu Bought $800,000 From CBN And Resold It At A Profit - PDP by mrmetoo1: 9:33pm On Mar 26, 2016
Love Machine:
In every rumour there is an iota of truth.Therefore,i believe this rumour to be true.That was how buhari's government denied the illegal CBN recruitment of children of the elites as a rumour monger until it later turned out to be true.

Oga the recruitment happened under Jonathan but please don't let the truth stop you from spewing your crap

2 Likes

Re: Garba Shehu Bought $800,000 From CBN And Resold It At A Profit - PDP by BiafraBushBoy(m): 9:33pm On Mar 26, 2016
dougivilla:
Which other evidence? The accused agreed to receiving an amount different from what he wad accused of. Is it not tantamount to an abuse of office?? PMB said "no way" to forex for school fees, yet Garba got, even for niece(s). Open your eyes and re-read. Slowly, this time around!!

So did they tell you that the Ediot that posted that shit with his twitter handle doesn't buy forex from banks??

Even Fayose, Wike and the rest??

Don't mention me again!!

2 Likes

Re: Garba Shehu Bought $800,000 From CBN And Resold It At A Profit - PDP by Deen77: 9:33pm On Mar 26, 2016
okezed:
Oga shehu is struggling to deny it. 800 & 800,000 , what we know is that there is 800 whether thousand or hundreds . ok, oga shehu report yourself to efcc to clear your name or #buhariandcorruption

I like PDP to do the work of opposition in a constructively, the man said 8,000 to his daughter is different from sales and make profit.

2 Likes

Re: Garba Shehu Bought $800,000 From CBN And Resold It At A Profit - PDP by idensko(m): 9:35pm On Mar 26, 2016
mars123:

But garba shehu just admitted he got Forex $8,000 worth of Forex, when an average Nigerian cannot access forex Tru CBN to pay children school fees abroad, dre is no smoke without fire. Dis amount may be exaggerated but dre is truth in what dey re sayn .

Did Aisha jollof rice took away una sense of reasoning too?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Garba Shehu Bought $800,000 From CBN And Resold It At A Profit - PDP by onatisi(m): 9:36pm On Mar 26, 2016
We predicted this but Nigerians were blind and dummb then. From budget padding to forex round tripping which has caused the sacking of many family men and thrown many families into the poverty bracket. Hmmmm
This is truly the change Nigerians deserve

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Garba Shehu Bought $800,000 From CBN And Resold It At A Profit - PDP by Jaycool18(m): 9:36pm On Mar 26, 2016
DrChukzy:

warris this one saying? Blunders full statement so tey, I no see any meaninful world. Aisha rice is still disturbing this one
lmao... My problem with them is, if it was during d time of Jonathan, they'll quickly buy it and call the ex president names...

Now they are in power and they can't call a spade a spade... I pity dem Sha cos you knw fools will always be fools
Re: Garba Shehu Bought $800,000 From CBN And Resold It At A Profit - PDP by drss(m): 9:36pm On Mar 26, 2016
akinsbaba2015:
how come, buari's nephews, APC chieftain n buari's govt officials children end up in cbn recruitment as exposed by sahara desert reporters

2 Likes

Re: Garba Shehu Bought $800,000 From CBN And Resold It At A Profit - PDP by akinsbaba2015: 9:37pm On Mar 26, 2016
Love Machine:
But apc denied the illegal cbn recruitment which turned out to be true.This allegation could as well be true
Clean your mouth of several lies that have taken up residence there. APC responds to matters of concern to them, CBN is an institution who must defend its successes and failures. Leave the APC/PMB out of CBN matters, they can defend themselves before the NASS investigative panels.

1 Like

Re: Garba Shehu Bought $800,000 From CBN And Resold It At A Profit - PDP by sultanlukman: 9:38pm On Mar 26, 2016
D yeye wailers,nairaland champions go start their cry now.they wont try to understand d content of d news before they make their outrageous comments.

2 Likes

Re: Garba Shehu Bought $800,000 From CBN And Resold It At A Profit - PDP by drss(m): 9:39pm On Mar 26, 2016
isah4real:
kill a snake by hitting the head and hit it very hard. But, be sure of one thing, the dying snake would always fight everything and everyone around it before it finally give up. PDP is a DYING SNAKE.
is dat all u have to say about garba sheu's dollar business
Re: Garba Shehu Bought $800,000 From CBN And Resold It At A Profit - PDP by obailala(m): 9:41pm On Mar 26, 2016
neocortex:

Stop spewing trash, anything is possible with political backroom deals.
Don't pretend to be ignorant of such.

What a foolish statement from you.
Lol.. you only believe what you want to believe, no matter how silly. I can already feel you struggling to validate a rumour all because it favours your political narrative. Continue!

1 Like

Re: Garba Shehu Bought $800,000 From CBN And Resold It At A Profit - PDP by obailala(m): 9:42pm On Mar 26, 2016
mavinc4u:

You are not sensible that was why I asked you to close your mouth. Don't mind me but you are brainless.
Mrs sensible, continue to display your sense.
Re: Garba Shehu Bought $800,000 From CBN And Resold It At A Profit - PDP by davspog2(m): 9:42pm On Mar 26, 2016
22m dollars? How much dey reserve sef.....PDP try use brain now

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

What Nnamdi Kanu Told Us In Prison — Pat Utomi / Northern Elders’ Forum Orders Fulani Herdsmen To Vacate Southern Nigeria / PDP Governors Visit President Jonathan (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.