Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,124 members, 7,821,850 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 08:08 PM

Garba Shehu Bought $800,000 From CBN And Resold It At A Profit - PDP - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Garba Shehu Bought $800,000 From CBN And Resold It At A Profit - PDP (42614 Views)

BBNaija: Garba Shehu Reacts To Efe's Victory / Garba Shehu Used Efe's 'Based On Logistics' On Twitter, Nigerians React (Pics) / Aisha Buhari Reacts To Claims She Bought Dollars And Resold For Profit (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Garba Shehu Bought $800,000 From CBN And Resold It At A Profit - PDP by Alanzazani: 9:45am On Mar 27, 2016
U believe u can fix Nigeria yet ur kids are schooling abroad. Is there any policy to bring a total turn around in tertiary education now? Rather schools are going on strike. I am still trying to figure out this change aside from they will fight corruption which actually is still on. After four years now they will start saying they need four years to start working. One year is gone. 3 years is not as far as we think. The snail speed of this government is scary. Electricity in my area has gone from 15hrs -18hrs daily to 4/5 hrs. Abeg where is the change. If the last government gave us electricity before they left what is this government doing. When electricity improved they said its the president's body language instead if consolidating on the gains the last administration achieved in the power sector, they brought in sentiments. what is happening now we need answers. The president is in his world now and has forgotten the common man that put him there na wah oo
Re: Garba Shehu Bought $800,000 From CBN And Resold It At A Profit - PDP by trueconscience(m): 11:20am On Mar 27, 2016
Why all these hullaballo about a NON-ISSUE? Did the PDP really accuse Garba Shehu? No, I don't think so!

Yes, even the officials, publicity secretary of the PDP, Abdullar Jalo (not Metuh) is not sure of the origin of the tweet. It must have been from a GHOST, no?

Re: Garba Shehu Bought $800,000 From CBN And Resold It At A Profit - PDP by ayindejimmy(m): 11:38am On Mar 27, 2016
So i shuld believe this trash coming from a Pdp twitter page? When i'm not a Wailing Zombie. When i examine the realities , it all points to propaganda.
Re: Garba Shehu Bought $800,000 From CBN And Resold It At A Profit - PDP by brojoshua: 2:18pm On Mar 27, 2016
Irony of life, the one time looting party are now criticising another of doing business with Nigeria's economy. What is it that, or how and when did they, changed them from looters to preachers . Did they acknowledge and confessed their sin and looting before they become born again and preachers.
Nevertheless let the president and his team watch so that none abuse things under and around them and correct and punish evil doers promptly. Thank you
Re: Garba Shehu Bought $800,000 From CBN And Resold It At A Profit - PDP by billyG(m): 5:36pm On Mar 27, 2016
metronaija:
Official Spokesperson to President Buhari, SSA, Media & Publicity, Garba Shehu has responded to claims by PDP twitter handle that he made Forex purchase of $800,000 from CBN. He added that he'd launch a defamation suit against the person behind the PDP twitter handle if he finds out who they are. Read his tweets below and the list of other people PDP claims also bought Dollars and resold for profit. Read Shehu's tweets from bottom up...

http://www.metronaija.com/2016/03/garba-shehu-bought-800000-from-cbn-and.html

Tweet source: https://mobile.twitter.com/PdpNigeria/status/713714848878747648
pdp fighting back agst corruption,by xter assassinations,lies,propagangers,falsehood.
Re: Garba Shehu Bought $800,000 From CBN And Resold It At A Profit - PDP by TomLepskie(m): 6:39pm On Mar 27, 2016
egalitarian78:
The day Buhari agreed with d Aljazeera tv hostess dat it was 'tough luck' for students schooling abroad if their parents cud not source forex from d black mkt was when I gave up on d insensitivity of this admin . Mr Garba d issue here for me is not on d total amount but whether u sourced forex from d cbn at d govt exchange rate of N197 thereabout against what d president made us to believe. If d answer is Yes d nxt question is dat cud dat have been possible if not dat u were around d corridor of power hence a clear case of conflict of interest. Outside ur ward, u also sourced for ur nephews which in Nigeria parlance means children of d privileged around d govt; another clear case of prebendalism similar to d cbn illegal recruitment.

Guy everything you've said is on point except that of denying parents whose children are schooling abroad access to forex at official rate in the sense that knowing Nigerians, every Tom, dick and Harry would be approaching cbn with fake and genuine credentials just obtain forex at official price and resell at black market price, it would hv been a racket on its own.
Meanwhile it's wrong for Mr Garba to approach cbn for forex on this regard knowing fully well that it's outside the list of eligible products that are qualified for direct cbn forex, in a sane society he ought to resign over this and PDP as the main opposition party should step their feet hard down on this to make the best out of it. Thanks.
Re: Garba Shehu Bought $800,000 From CBN And Resold It At A Profit - PDP by TijaniAbu: 6:48pm On Mar 27, 2016
Aisha is a dirty liar. She is a forex trader. She also deals in contraband and counterfeit goods. Check the Halliburton case you will see how many millions of dollars Aisha washed in her account as bribe money. Dangerous woman
Re: Garba Shehu Bought $800,000 From CBN And Resold It At A Profit - PDP by precious1967(m): 8:42pm On Mar 27, 2016
PMB should look n flush out d saboteurs in d presidency who are spreading ds false information.
Re: Garba Shehu Bought $800,000 From CBN And Resold It At A Profit - PDP by jpphilips(m): 10:23am On Apr 02, 2016
egalitarian78:
The day Buhari agreed with d Aljazeera tv hostess dat it was 'tough luck' for students schooling abroad if their parents cud not source forex from d black mkt was when I gave up on d insensitivity of this admin . Mr Garba d issue here for me is not on d total amount but whether u sourced forex from d cbn at d govt exchange rate of N197 thereabout against what d president made us to believe. If d answer is Yes d nxt question is dat cud dat have been possible if not dat u were around d corridor of power hence a clear case of conflict of interest. Outside ur ward, u also sourced for ur nephews which in Nigeria parlance means children of d privileged around d govt; another clear case of prebendalism similar to d cbn illegal recruitment.

Let me help you, the pdp said he got it at 185 doesn't that show you that PDP has no clue what the Nigeria's exchange rate is?
You really take those guys seriously? lol

1 Like

Re: Garba Shehu Bought $800,000 From CBN And Resold It At A Profit - PDP by akpur1(m): 9:20am On Apr 05, 2016
tinsel:

My friend I am an active player in the forex market. Nobody will sell dollar to you at 175 or 185 naira.

https://www.nairaland.com/2991392/what-bank-did-me-today#43958879
Re: Garba Shehu Bought $800,000 From CBN And Resold It At A Profit - PDP by SATANN: 10:37am On Oct 16, 2020
Mentcee:
May Satann punish Buhari...
i am sorry i wont punish him shocked

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

President Buhari And Osinbajo Laughing In The Office (Photo) / How Fulani Herdsmen Abducted Olu Falae / Dino Melaye Shares His Convocation Pictures With His Parents And Others

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.