Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,087 members, 7,821,756 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 05:54 PM

Garba Shehu Bought $800,000 From CBN And Resold It At A Profit - PDP - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Garba Shehu Bought $800,000 From CBN And Resold It At A Profit - PDP (42613 Views)

BBNaija: Garba Shehu Reacts To Efe's Victory / Garba Shehu Used Efe's 'Based On Logistics' On Twitter, Nigerians React (Pics) / Aisha Buhari Reacts To Claims She Bought Dollars And Resold For Profit (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Garba Shehu Bought $800,000 From CBN And Resold It At A Profit - PDP by adroit01(m): 10:25pm On Mar 26, 2016
Enough is Enough!!!......PDP is behind all dis mess......let d change continue....APC all d way!
Re: Garba Shehu Bought $800,000 From CBN And Resold It At A Profit - PDP by plaetton: 10:25pm On Mar 26, 2016
akinsbaba2015:
Your crass illiteracy has blinded you from the fact that individuals approach their banks for their dollar needs. Did Garba Shehu allude to your nonsensical claims in his reply?

Nonsense .
For over a month now, I can't even get my very own dollars from my bank.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Garba Shehu Bought $800,000 From CBN And Resold It At A Profit - PDP by Obiwiz(m): 10:29pm On Mar 26, 2016
See the national problem wey the foolishness of my fellow Nigerians bring upon us? They lacked common sense during voting. Now dia life is about to be extinguished due to dia foolishness.
Simple logic. They all thought after the elections, dey will inflict pains on the 5%,but alas, d pain is nationwide. Gear up, people, it's game on! Like I said earlier, I do not expect anything positive from dis regime to the common man.

2 Likes

Re: Garba Shehu Bought $800,000 From CBN And Resold It At A Profit - PDP by BlackTechnology: 10:31pm On Mar 26, 2016
Obiwiz:
See the national problem wey the foolishness of my fellow Nigerians bring upon us? They lacked common sense during voting. Now dia life is about to be extinguished due to dia foolishness.
Simple logic. They all thought after the elections, dey will inflict pains on the 5%,but alas, d pain is nationwide. Gear up, people, it's game on! Like I said earlier, I do not expect anything positive from dis regime to the common man.

They thought we the 5% people will suffer only to find themselves in a worst position

1 Like

Re: Garba Shehu Bought $800,000 From CBN And Resold It At A Profit - PDP by plaetton: 10:32pm On Mar 26, 2016
akinsbaba2015:
Your knowledge of the forex market is quite limited. Proceed to the nearest BDC and ask them if they have been getting their forex from the APC headquarters in Abuja. In the alternative, ask the CBN why they stopped selling forex to BDCs. Whether wailers like it or not this country will be sanitised and your watery and unfounded propaganda won't deter the president.

You can't sanitize a place with dirty broom.

Now, that the budget has been released, I can bet that the demand for forex will go up with all the corrupt funds chasing dollars.

I can bet anyone that when the dust settles, this government will be the most corrupt government ever.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Garba Shehu Bought $800,000 From CBN And Resold It At A Profit - PDP by prof12(m): 10:38pm On Mar 26, 2016
THIS IS A FAKE AND BULLSHIT FULL OF STORY.
@PDP PLS LEARN HOW TO MAKE GENUINE CLAIMS AND ACCUSATIONS.
FAKE PEOPLE
FAKE STORY
FAKE PDP.

Re: Garba Shehu Bought $800,000 From CBN And Resold It At A Profit - PDP by trendytrendz: 10:38pm On Mar 26, 2016
superstar1:
Another lie from from the pit of hell.

Is it possible for CBN to sell dollar at 185 when it is a well known fact that CBN's sells between 197 and 199?

Ipods and wailers should try harder with their lies.
cbn gave dollars at a lower rate than official rate to those going for pilgrimage so yes it's possible

2 Likes

Re: Garba Shehu Bought $800,000 From CBN And Resold It At A Profit - PDP by mars123(m): 10:43pm On Mar 26, 2016
Love Machine:
But apc denied the illegal cbn recruitment which turned out to be true.This allegation could as well be true
in a political environment where politicians kill for votes, you expect me to swallow this accusation hook line and sinker?

1 Like

Re: Garba Shehu Bought $800,000 From CBN And Resold It At A Profit - PDP by duni04(m): 10:43pm On Mar 26, 2016
Mamog:

Your comment has given you out as ignorant of how forex is sold.. NO BANK SELLS FOREX THEY ONLY BID ON THEIR CUSTOMERS BEHALF FROM CBN. All forex sales is made by CBN through the commercial banks or BDC..
Please get your fact right and say something more reasonable
Oga please move aside. The CBN no longer sells forex to BDCs! You must live under a rock.

1 Like

Re: Garba Shehu Bought $800,000 From CBN And Resold It At A Profit - PDP by refreshrate: 10:51pm On Mar 26, 2016
mars123:
in a political environment where politicians kill for votes, you expect me to swallow this accusation hook line and sinker?

Just the hook will be just fine the kondo will do the rest when you land on the boat
Re: Garba Shehu Bought $800,000 From CBN And Resold It At A Profit - PDP by mars123(m): 10:51pm On Mar 26, 2016
Love Machine:
But apc denied the illegal cbn recruitment which turned out to be true.This allegation could as well be true
in a political environment where politicians kill for votes, you expect me to swallow this accusation hook line and sinker without any proof like I suddenly trust the PDP to have integrity? a very heavy accusation so bring a proof along is all I ask. until then...
Re: Garba Shehu Bought $800,000 From CBN And Resold It At A Profit - PDP by Mamog(m): 10:52pm On Mar 26, 2016
duni04:

Oga please move aside. The CBN no longer sells forex to BDCs! You must live under a rock.
If CBN does not sell Forex again where will banks derive their forex from? Your ignorance on this topic is epic. Please go get some education on this subject.. you can phone a friend if u like

1 Like

Re: Garba Shehu Bought $800,000 From CBN And Resold It At A Profit - PDP by Inova(m): 10:53pm On Mar 26, 2016
Pavarottii:

So is Dasuki a thief?
See this Jamb question.......
Re: Garba Shehu Bought $800,000 From CBN And Resold It At A Profit - PDP by coolscott(m): 11:00pm On Mar 26, 2016
superstar1:
Another lie from from the pit of hell.

Is it possible for CBN to sell dollar at 185 when it is a well known fact that CBN's sells between 197 and 199?

Ipods and wailers should try harder with their lies.
egalitarian78:
The day Buhari agreed with d Aljazeera tv hostess dat it was 'tough luck' for students schooling abroad if their parents cud not source forex from d black mkt was when I gave up on d insensitivity of this admin . Mr Garba d issue here for me is not on d total amount but whether u sourced forex from d cbn at d govt exchange rate of N197 thereabout against what d president made us to believe. If d answer is Yes d nxt question is dat cud dat have been possible if not dat u were around d corridor of power hence a clear case of conflict of interest. Outside ur ward, u also sourced for ur nephews which in Nigeria parlance means children of d privileged around d govt; another clear case of prebendalism similar to d cbn illegal recruitment.
Re: Garba Shehu Bought $800,000 From CBN And Resold It At A Profit - PDP by coolscott(m): 11:01pm On Mar 26, 2016
EastGold:
Everybody knows Deji Adeyanju is the one tweeting for PDP, so go ahead
egalitarian78:
The day Buhari agreed with d Aljazeera tv hostess dat it was 'tough luck' for students schooling abroad if their parents cud not source forex from d black mkt was when I gave up on d insensitivity of this admin . Mr Garba d issue here for me is not on d total amount but whether u sourced forex from d cbn at d govt exchange rate of N197 thereabout against what d president made us to believe. If d answer is Yes d nxt question is dat cud dat have been possible if not dat u were around d corridor of power hence a clear case of conflict of interest. Outside ur ward, u also sourced for ur nephews which in Nigeria parlance means children of d privileged around d govt; another clear case of prebendalism similar to d cbn illegal recruitment.
Re: Garba Shehu Bought $800,000 From CBN And Resold It At A Profit - PDP by mars123(m): 11:02pm On Mar 26, 2016
refreshrate:

Just the hook will be just fine the kondo will do the rest when you land on the boat
for where you see boat? you don dey smoke that thing again
Re: Garba Shehu Bought $800,000 From CBN And Resold It At A Profit - PDP by coolscott(m): 11:03pm On Mar 26, 2016
akinsbaba2015:
The PDP set-up is simply woeful at almost everything. They have practically ran out of ideas of how to oppose a sitting government. Their sinister objective is throw figures in the air for their shameless followers and newspaper hack writers to chew on. Being in opposition has been quite hellish for the rejected band of looters
egalitarian78:
Re: Garba Shehu Bought $800,000 From CBN And Resold It At A Profit - PDP by duni04(m): 11:04pm On Mar 26, 2016
Mamog:

If CBN does not sell Forex again where will banks derive their forex from? Your ignorance on this topic is epic. Please go get some education on this subject.. you can phone a friend if u like
Stop being a buffon!
CBN no longer sells to BDCs! Can you read atall?
Jesus!
I'll just highlight the BDCs for you for emphasis!
The CBN honours requests from banks, not BDCs!
What breed of clown are you?

1 Like

Re: Garba Shehu Bought $800,000 From CBN And Resold It At A Profit - PDP by Achorise: 11:05pm On Mar 26, 2016
drss:
during aljazira interview buari dullard said parents should source for dollars in black market for their childrens skool fees abroad. dat cbn will not sell dollars to students abroad. den how come gorba shovel sourced his dollars through cbn for his daughters abroad na because him na big man abi see double standard! dis govt is useless angry
If it was Jonathan now,some people will call him clueless.

2 Likes

Re: Garba Shehu Bought $800,000 From CBN And Resold It At A Profit - PDP by coolscott(m): 11:06pm On Mar 26, 2016
akinsbaba2015:
Your crass illiteracy has blinded you from the fact that individuals approach their banks for their dollar needs. Did Garba Shehu allude to your nonsensical claims in his reply? NO You guys are going to wail over your concocted falsehood for a LONG TIME TO COME.
egalitarian78:
Re: Garba Shehu Bought $800,000 From CBN And Resold It At A Profit - PDP by Johnrake69: 11:11pm On Mar 26, 2016
goonsmi:

Your parent's effort on you is a waste. Garba Shehu got his $8,000 from the UBA bank not CBN , Ode !!!

Very funny. This really shows the level of your reasoning. A disgruntled soul. Keep on defending what you know nothing about. How else was he suppose to get it from the CBN? Through His account with CBN abi?
Re.tarded fuc.ker.
Re: Garba Shehu Bought $800,000 From CBN And Resold It At A Profit - PDP by Dexpro: 11:11pm On Mar 26, 2016
mavinc4u:

You are not sensible that was why I asked you to close your mouth. Don't mind me but you are brainless.

ROFLAMO!! Chai! See finishing grin

Gurl you bad gan ooo.
Re: Garba Shehu Bought $800,000 From CBN And Resold It At A Profit - PDP by Johnrake69: 11:14pm On Mar 26, 2016
duni04:

Garba's response clearly mentioned UBA. He said he got his forex through UBA! Please open your eyes and read clearly!

Before? How does one get Fx from CBN? Is it not through your bank? Have you ever heard of anyone that got cash directly from CBN? He got the fx from CBN through UBA.
Re: Garba Shehu Bought $800,000 From CBN And Resold It At A Profit - PDP by duni04(m): 11:18pm On Mar 26, 2016
Johnrake69:

Before? How does one get Fx from CBN? Is it not through your bank? Have you ever heard of anyone that got cash directly from CBN? He got the fx from CBN through UBA.
Like every other Nigerian is entitled to...
So wtf is the noise for? undecided
Re: Garba Shehu Bought $800,000 From CBN And Resold It At A Profit - PDP by akpur1(m): 11:23pm On Mar 26, 2016
tinsel:

My friend I am an active player in the forex market. Nobody will sell dollar to you at 175 or 185 naira.
Go and check my post what Ecobank did to me
https://www.nairaland.com/2991392/what-bank-did-me-today
Re: Garba Shehu Bought $800,000 From CBN And Resold It At A Profit - PDP by Sanchase: 11:24pm On Mar 26, 2016
This is real "ONE CHANCE" for Nigerians, i saw a comment left by someone saying his own dollar deposited with banks is not even available to him anymore.

Hmm, this country is sinking faster than Titanic undecided
Re: Garba Shehu Bought $800,000 From CBN And Resold It At A Profit - PDP by stevecantrell: 11:24pm On Mar 26, 2016
OBAGADAFFI:

Are you CBN?

Plz help me ask him ooo .. !
Re: Garba Shehu Bought $800,000 From CBN And Resold It At A Profit - PDP by Johnrake69: 11:26pm On Mar 26, 2016
duni04:

Like every other Nigerian is entitled to...
So wtf is the noise for? undecided

Guy open your eyes. His demand for fx was met because of his position. Tuesday morning go apply for fx to pay for tuition. You go old. That is what the noise is about. Even Buhari advised parents to withdraw their kids from foreign schools. Am not sure you are in this country.
Re: Garba Shehu Bought $800,000 From CBN And Resold It At A Profit - PDP by ekaricz03: 11:29pm On Mar 26, 2016
My fellow Nigerian hw market?

Re: Garba Shehu Bought $800,000 From CBN And Resold It At A Profit - PDP by tuniski: 11:29pm On Mar 26, 2016
bluecircle470:
Garba shewu is working for Atiku dat we all know, so its very possible to have gotten dat amount. PMB av to be careful wit Atiku boys or else....
He has to be careful with himself! He remains the biggest deceit!
Re: Garba Shehu Bought $800,000 From CBN And Resold It At A Profit - PDP by refreshrate: 11:30pm On Mar 26, 2016
mars123:
for where you see boat? you don dey smoke that thing again

You wey dey contemplate to swallow hook line & sinker na inside ponmo you see am? Who be the real smoker now?
Re: Garba Shehu Bought $800,000 From CBN And Resold It At A Profit - PDP by Mamog(m): 11:34pm On Mar 26, 2016
duni04:

Stop being a buffon!
CBN no longer sells to BDCs! Can you read atall?
Jesus!
I'll just highlight the BDCs for you for emphasis!
The CBN honours requests from banks, not BDCs!
What breed of clown are you?

Did Garba Shehu buy from BDC or UBA.. don try twisting the issue. Garba Shehu an all those mentioned are thieves except proven otherwise.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Governor Soludo's Day 1 In Office: Visits Okpoko, Upper Iweka, Others (Pix) / How Fulani Herdsmen Abducted Olu Falae / Dino Melaye Shares His Convocation Pictures With His Parents And Others

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.