Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,133 members, 7,818,401 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:32 PM

"Sad" She Cries When Ever I Tell Her How Much I Love Her... - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / "Sad" She Cries When Ever I Tell Her How Much I Love Her... (4049 Views)

Man Flies In From Abroad, Proposes To His Girlfriend As She Cries (Photos) / Nigerian Lady Proposes To Her Boy At A Mall And He Runs Away. She Cries (Video) / Big-Sized Man Surprises His Girlfriend With A Proposal; She Cries (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

"Sad" She Cries When Ever I Tell Her How Much I Love Her... by Nobody: 8:58am On Apr 29, 2016
Gud morning everyone... How did it go last night Hope u all slept well smiley

Well I have an issue, I and my girlfriend are really inlove with each other, we keep no secrets from each other,we play and communicate well, it's really sweet and beautiful relationship smiley but my problem is, wen she gets scared of loosing me, she asks me to tell her how much I love her, she'll hold me tight while she asks me this question.

I held her and called her "baby, words can't explain how much I love, cherish and adore you and blah blah blah" before u know it, tears starts dropping on my body, I raised her face up and noticed she was crying...

Pls Wat could dis mean It's not the first time am noticing such though, and it always happen wen I tell her how much she means to me... Pls Wat does this mean my friends
Re: "Sad" She Cries When Ever I Tell Her How Much I Love Her... by lonngmann(m): 9:12am On Apr 29, 2016
It means you are a terrible liar grin

1 Like

Re: "Sad" She Cries When Ever I Tell Her How Much I Love Her... by CaroLyner(f): 9:14am On Apr 29, 2016
lonngmann:
It means you are a terrible liar grin
no chills grin

1 Like

Re: "Sad" She Cries When Ever I Tell Her How Much I Love Her... by halfricanadian(f): 9:15am On Apr 29, 2016
By the way it's my girlfriend and i
Re: "Sad" She Cries When Ever I Tell Her How Much I Love Her... by CaroLyner(f): 9:17am On Apr 29, 2016
she's probably been hurt many times, which makes her fragile.
Dont break her heart.

7 Likes

Re: "Sad" She Cries When Ever I Tell Her How Much I Love Her... by Nobody: 9:17am On Apr 29, 2016
halfricanadian:
By the way it's my girlfriend and i
yeah... Thanks dear
Re: "Sad" She Cries When Ever I Tell Her How Much I Love Her... by Nobody: 9:18am On Apr 29, 2016
CaroLyner:
she's probably been hurt many times, which makes her fragile.
Dont break her heart.
I dont intend to... She knows my kind of person
Re: "Sad" She Cries When Ever I Tell Her How Much I Love Her... by halfricanadian(f): 9:19am On Apr 29, 2016
BlueEyeBalls:
yeah... Thanks dear

Ok dear
Re: "Sad" She Cries When Ever I Tell Her How Much I Love Her... by Nobody: 9:20am On Apr 29, 2016
halfricanadian:

Ok dear
Pls can u now tell me what u think could be the cause of her tears?
Re: "Sad" She Cries When Ever I Tell Her How Much I Love Her... by halfricanadian(f): 9:23am On Apr 29, 2016
BlueEyeBalls:
Pls can u now tell me what u think could be the cause of her tears?

When a girl cries like that two things are involved
1. She either loves you so so much
2. She just feels so blessed to have you mayb you are her major source of help
Re: "Sad" She Cries When Ever I Tell Her How Much I Love Her... by Iamvictor(m): 9:25am On Apr 29, 2016
1.She is afraid of losing you. 2. she is afraid of not measuring up to your level of love for her.
Re: "Sad" She Cries When Ever I Tell Her How Much I Love Her... by olac21(m): 9:26am On Apr 29, 2016
BlueEyeBalls:
Gud morning everyone... How did it go last night Hope u all slept well smiley

Well I have an issue, I and my girlfriend are really inlove with each other, we keep no secrets from each other,we play and communicate well, it's really sweet and beautiful relationship smiley but my problem is, wen she gets scared of loosing me, she asks me to tell her how much I love her, she'll hold me tight while she asks me this question.

I held her and called her "baby, words can't explain how much I love, cherish and adore you and blah blah blah" before u know it, tears starts dropping on my body, I raised her face up and noticed she was crying...

Pls Wat could dis mean It's not the first time am noticing such though, and it always happen wen I tell her how much she means to me... Pls Wat does this mean my friends

The one that helped you with T fare?oh pls always assure her of your love anytime anyday!is she the one on your D p?ahah mofo o
Re: "Sad" She Cries When Ever I Tell Her How Much I Love Her... by Afrok(m): 9:26am On Apr 29, 2016
Chai... in Westlife's voice "a fragile heart" as she's crying cry the devil himself dey shake head for u.
The easiest thing for some ladies if not all to do is CRYYYYYYYYYY cry even when they're deliberately hurting u, the cry will still flow like R. Nile undecided.

Don't break her heart but if she breaks your heart, she has been doing the crying for u, just brace upcheesy
Re: "Sad" She Cries When Ever I Tell Her How Much I Love Her... by Nobody: 9:29am On Apr 29, 2016
olac21:

The one that helped you with T fare?oh pls always assure her of your love anytime anyday!is she the one on your D p?ahah mofo o
she isn't the one G.... But thanks for the answer...
Re: "Sad" She Cries When Ever I Tell Her How Much I Love Her... by Nobody: 9:30am On Apr 29, 2016
Afrok:
Chai... in Westlife's voice "a fragile heart" as she's crying cry the devil himself dey shake head for u.
The easiest thing for some ladies if not all to do is CRYYYYYYYYYY cry even when they're deliberately hurting u, the cry will still flow like R. Nile undecided.

Don't break her heart but if she breaks your heart, she has been doing the crying for u, just brace upcheesy
ok bro... Thanks for this
Re: "Sad" She Cries When Ever I Tell Her How Much I Love Her... by Nobody: 9:31am On Apr 29, 2016
halfricanadian:

When a girl cries like that two things are involved
1. She either loves you so so much
2. She just feels so blessed to have you mayb you are her major source of help
how do I make her feel more comfortable... She breath is fast paced when we are together and the way she looks at me... "sigh
Re: "Sad" She Cries When Ever I Tell Her How Much I Love Her... by Nobody: 9:33am On Apr 29, 2016
Iamvictor:
1.She is afraid of losing you.
2. she is afraid of not measuring up to your level of love for her.
Wat can I say to convince her I'll always be there for her and make her more comfortable
Re: "Sad" She Cries When Ever I Tell Her How Much I Love Her... by Iamvictor(m): 9:36am On Apr 29, 2016
BlueEyeBalls:
Wat can I say to convince her I'll always be there for her and make her more comfortable
You just have to tell her to be herself, no need to worry and things with you guys

1 Like

Re: "Sad" She Cries When Ever I Tell Her How Much I Love Her... by Afrok(m): 9:38am On Apr 29, 2016
BlueEyeBalls:
ok bro... Thanks for this
One thing I've noticed from experience is that women are very emotional beings, their cries signifies emotions which covers any form of feelings.
From what you've shared, its obvious her feelings for crying is LOVE, like others have said please RESPECT HER FEELINGS.

1 Like

Re: "Sad" She Cries When Ever I Tell Her How Much I Love Her... by Nobody: 9:40am On Apr 29, 2016
Afrok:
One thing I've noticed from experience is that women are very emotional beings, their cries signifies emotions which covers any form of feelings.
From what you've shared, its obvious her feelings for crying is LOVE, like others have said please RESPECT HER FEELINGS.

I will G, thank u so much brother...
Re: "Sad" She Cries When Ever I Tell Her How Much I Love Her... by Rukkydelta(f): 9:55am On Apr 29, 2016
One of the disadvantage of dating a pure water babe
Re: "Sad" She Cries When Ever I Tell Her How Much I Love Her... by Nobody: 10:02am On Apr 29, 2016
Rukkydelta:
One of the disadvantage of dating a pure water babe
Wat ever u say dear... All I know is that I love her to bits... Even if she cleans the gutters... Thanks
Re: "Sad" She Cries When Ever I Tell Her How Much I Love Her... by adebayour26: 10:33am On Apr 29, 2016
BlueEyeBalls:
Easier said than done.

He who think he stand, let him take heed, lest he fall.
Re: "Sad" She Cries When Ever I Tell Her How Much I Love Her... by adebayour26: 10:34am On Apr 29, 2016
BlueEyeBalls:
Easier said than done.

He who think he stand, let him take heed, lest he fall.!
Re: "Sad" She Cries When Ever I Tell Her How Much I Love Her... by Nobody: 2:30pm On Apr 29, 2016
Is it the same babe that gave you money at the airport that day?

On a more serious note bro, that lady is madly inlove with you, emphasis on the madly. The tears and fast heartbeat are the signs.. I think you know better than to cheat on her.. You are a lucky man bro, I am envious smiley
Re: "Sad" She Cries When Ever I Tell Her How Much I Love Her... by Nobody: 3:02pm On Apr 29, 2016
AirSultan:
Is it the same babe that gave you money at the airport that day?

On a more serious note bro, that lady is madly inlove with you, emphasis on the madly. The tears and fast heartbeat are the signs.. I think you know better than to cheat on her.. You are a lucky man bro, I am envious smiley
Yes boss, she's the one... And I give her attention and love, I don't even have female friends, I have been loyal boss.. Yet she cries almost wen ever she sees me... Its hurting embarassed
Re: "Sad" She Cries When Ever I Tell Her How Much I Love Her... by Nobody: 3:30pm On Apr 29, 2016
Awwwww.... cry cry cry
Pls pass me some handkerchiefs...
cry

On a serious note, u should be very happy she loves u this much.. cry cry cry

Guy! Yur lucky!
Re: "Sad" She Cries When Ever I Tell Her How Much I Love Her... by Nobody: 3:54pm On Apr 29, 2016
it could mean everything hafricanadian said no doubt but it could also be that she's messing with your head. I honestly know what i'm saying.
You see girls are way smarter than we guys truth be told, as a matter of fact the day a guy feels he's smarter, that happens to be the beginning of his foolishness, they know our touchy spots and how to hook us, (even if they are dating a crook) her tears could be genuine and it could be fake as well, she could be crying, yes out of fear, but not fear of the obvious, rather fear that u might find out something bad about her and your feelings towards her will totally diminish. THINK OUT OF THE BOX MY FRIEND. I wish u the best.

2 Likes

Re: "Sad" She Cries When Ever I Tell Her How Much I Love Her... by SmellingAnus(m): 3:56pm On Apr 29, 2016
Op Lionnel Richie sang a song titled Tender Heart... So I beg you please don't break her Tender Heart, if you know you have plans to break it just let her walk away with her Tender Heart so that she can be wiser to love again with her Tender Heart ...
Re: "Sad" She Cries When Ever I Tell Her How Much I Love Her... by bulkwealth(m): 4:03pm On Apr 29, 2016
SmellingAnus:
Op Lionnel Richie sang a song titled Tender Heart... So I beg you please don't break her Tender Heart, if you know you have plans to break it just let her walk away with her Tender Heart so that she can be wiser to love again with her Tender Heart ...

I want 2 introduce u 2 a good business i am doing. I know u wil succeed doing this biz.
If you are interested please call/whatsapp me on 08114787814
Re: "Sad" She Cries When Ever I Tell Her How Much I Love Her... by Nobody: 6:10pm On Apr 29, 2016
dammydrumz:
it could mean everything hafricanadian said no doubt but it could also be that she's messing with your head. I honestly know what i'm saying.
You see girls are way smarter than we guys truth be told, as a matter of fact the day a guy feels he's smarter, that happens to be the beginning of his foolishness, they know our touchy spots and how to hook us, (even if they are dating a crook) her tears could be genuine and it could be fake as well, she could be crying, yes out of fear, but not fear of the obvious, rather fear that u might find out something bad about her and your feelings towards her will totally diminish. THINK OUT OF THE BOX MY FRIEND. I wish u the best.
u really have a point there bro... Hmmm embarassed
Re: "Sad" She Cries When Ever I Tell Her How Much I Love Her... by Nobody: 6:13pm On Apr 29, 2016
Amelian:
Awwwww.... cry cry cry
Pls pass me some handkerchiefs...
cry

On a serious note, u should be very happy she loves u this much.. cry cry cry

Guy! Yur lucky!

lol... Thanks dear

(1) (2) (Reply)

SEE NAUGHTY Creativity In Action. To Be Deleted Soon [PICTURE] / S**xy Controversial Nigerian Singer,princess Vitarah, Rocks Sexy Bikini(photos) / The Day You Marry A Lady Smarter Than You, Then You're finished !!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.