Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,248 members, 7,818,845 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:31 AM

She Is Frustrating My Life, Just After I Officially Proposed To Her - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Is Frustrating My Life, Just After I Officially Proposed To Her (47703 Views)

HELP! My Girlfriend Is Frustrating Me / My Girlfriend Is Frustrating My Life With Her Carelessness / My Fiancee Confessed She's HIV+ After I Proposed To Her. Please, Help (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: She Is Frustrating My Life, Just After I Officially Proposed To Her by Nobody: 11:31pm On Mar 26, 2016
agarawu23:
Your story no get head.

Next pls....
lolz hahahahaha i miss you on politics section
Re: She Is Frustrating My Life, Just After I Officially Proposed To Her by gazmann(m): 11:32pm On Mar 26, 2016
Bluezy13:
She is done with the relationship and seeking greener pastures elsewhere.

Hope you bleep her though
Cos that's the only thing that will console you

Gbam
Re: She Is Frustrating My Life, Just After I Officially Proposed To Her by Nobody: 11:33pm On Mar 26, 2016
Mehn... Your lucky my guy, many were not as lucky as you are to see these signs!!!
She doesn't love you!!! Move on bro!!! In fact, Run away from that relationship!!!

Thank God you haven't married her!!

4 Likes

Re: She Is Frustrating My Life, Just After I Officially Proposed To Her by Davland(m): 11:33pm On Mar 26, 2016
kowema:
Hmmmmmm....That girl is greedy and mean!!.

OP, it's cus u are giving her attention. Ignore her completely for One month and watch her emaciate.

Dis coming frm a lady
I gat to make use of dis too
Re: She Is Frustrating My Life, Just After I Officially Proposed To Her by Johnhug66(m): 11:33pm On Mar 26, 2016
undecided so u need prophet T.B joshua 2 tell b4 u move on.she don c say u be dummy. I hope d white guy isn't d twitter orubebe

1 Like 1 Share

Re: She Is Frustrating My Life, Just After I Officially Proposed To Her by Nobody: 11:36pm On Mar 26, 2016
Op, read my lips... ---YOU ARE A FOOL---

2 Likes

Re: She Is Frustrating My Life, Just After I Officially Proposed To Her by nobodysmanrob(m): 11:37pm On Mar 26, 2016
On point
madgoat:

I dnt want to insult you but u really deserve to be insulted for being so dumb. So u mean u are so blind to see that ur fiancee has no regards for you. I'm sure she agreed to ur proposal bcoz u were a pest or she agreed just out of pity. Apparently she's not ready to marry you. You are just her second option just incase she gets dumped by her BF.

#i am sure u have not even seen this girl's pant before, not to talk of her pussy sef.
Guy wake up and stop acting dumb.
Re: She Is Frustrating My Life, Just After I Officially Proposed To Her by owoshuyi(m): 11:37pm On Mar 26, 2016
From my own understandn of ur story, to me she has broken up with u but u dont wana let go. For ur own gud u shuld break up wit her, 4get about her, and trust me u wil meet a beta girl as u move own. RELATIONSHIPS ARE NOT DO-OR-DIE AFFAIR.

1 Like

Re: She Is Frustrating My Life, Just After I Officially Proposed To Her by Nobody: 11:38pm On Mar 26, 2016
Are u OK? U don't need NL to tell u she doesn't want u!

Just move on and don't tell her anything!

#Naija girls no be am, at all........#

#aljazeera don talk am#

1 Like

Re: She Is Frustrating My Life, Just After I Officially Proposed To Her by helphelp: 11:38pm On Mar 26, 2016
H
Drabeey:
Nairalanders, i need your advise ASAP.
Pls note only mature minds only. Pls do not abuse or.......
I made up my mind to put it here than killing myself thinking all by myself.pls dont mind my diction, i have big thumbs

I met this young beautiful lady about 2 years now and ever since we've been friends and just friends.
I took it further to ask her out, but she declined but after up to a year of disturbance, she said yes and......

Fast forwarded till present. I Proposed my love to her with a ring and she was overwhelmed that day. She said yes without ado( i even shared some pics here).

Backward to that time i asked her out. Yes, she told me she is dating one white guy. She told me it isnt anything serious and now she is no more dating him, just that they are now best of friends and he render helps to her. I believed her and we started the relationship.

After i gave her that ring, she has been one very...... girl.
Its either we fight today,quarell tomorrow and.......

She's just been fruustrating my life.

One day we had a little misunderstanding over the phone, and the next thing i saw was her text, telling me she already flushed the ring. I was so mad that day, but i love her and i forgave her later.

Fastforward to last week, i saw a picture on her dp( she was wearing a guys cap and posed in a very lovely house ) . Without suspecting, i asked her where that nice place was and she answered that 'why was i asking'?
I told her jokingly that just to know if that was her new house and she told me it was the white guys house and that was his cap she wore.
My mind got heavy that day and i wasnt myself throughout.

Just of recent, what she did on her dp was so annoying. She snapped her hands and the guys hands on her dp, showing bothe hands as if telling someone "we are married".

I told her to remove it which she did and told me it was an old picture, at least more than a year. Yes i believed and we moved on.
Now to the major problem im facing now, she doesnt pick my calls again.
She will later call back and tell me she's been busy or sleeping and that was why she isnt picking calls.
Apart from that, she doesnt chat again nowadays. She's always online yet, she will never talk to me. She hasn't replied my messages since 2days now...

I need advise on what to do. I love her yet, im afraid she already moved on. Should i just break up with her or wait till........

Pls advise me.

@OP I don't wanna believe you are a fool

Trust me, I will have to first finish you with abusive words before advising you...

1 Like

Re: She Is Frustrating My Life, Just After I Officially Proposed To Her by Adedotun69(m): 11:39pm On Mar 26, 2016
Let me tell you what's happening...... This is from experience. Now it's two things, but all boils down to the same thing and that's, she wants to jeopardise the relationship. In other words bro, she is not really into you, you may have some things she likes and all. But to her you are not the real deal. (There's a saying: ' when the desired is not available, the available becomes the desired).
Now back to why she maybe jeopardising the relationship? Either she feels she's not good for you, having done some pretty nasty stuff and can't stand to tell you or get you involved in any manner. Or, she just can stand to tell you no! and wants it to come from you. Either way bro, your babe has issues and you don't want any of that. Trust me on that! So bro, keep searching, she is not your ' bus-stop'.

6 Likes

Re: She Is Frustrating My Life, Just After I Officially Proposed To Her by Lexusgs430: 11:39pm On Mar 26, 2016
Drabeey:
I made up my mind to put it here than killing myself thinking all by myself.pls dont mind my diction, i have big thumbs

I met this young beautiful lady about 2 years now and ever since we've been friends and just friends.
I took it further to ask her out, but she declined but after up to a year of disturbance, she said yes and......

Fast forwarded till present. I Proposed my love to her with a ring and she was overwhelmed that day. She said yes without ado( i even shared some pics here).

Backward to that time i asked her out. Yes, she told me she is dating one white guy. She told me it isnt anything serious and now she is no more dating him, just that they are now best of friends and he render helps to her. I believed her and we started the relationship.

One day we had a little misunderstanding over the phone, and the next thing i saw was her text, telling me she already flushed the ring. I was so mad that day, but i love her and i forgave her later.

Fastforward to last week, i saw a picture on her dp( she was wearing a guys cap and posed in a very lovely house ) . Without suspecting, i asked her where that nice place was and she answered that 'why was i asking'?
I told her jokingly that just to know if that was her new house and she told me it was the white guys house and that was his cap she wore.

Just of recent, what she did on her dp was so annoying. She snapped her hands and the guys hands on her dp, showing bothe hands as if telling someone "we are married".

I told her to remove it which she did and told me it was an old picture, at least more than a year. Yes i believed and we moved on.
She will later call back and tell me she's been busy or sleeping and that was why she isnt picking calls.
Apart from that, she doesnt chat again nowadays. She's always online yet, she will never talk to me. She hasn't replied my messages since 2days now...

I need advise on what to do. I love her yet, im afraid she already moved on. Should i just break up with her or wait till........

Pls advise me.

She has moved on!!!! Why try stopping a fast moving train with a feather?
You are probably not meeting her financial needs, maga is still paying and she is servicing his needs.
While you come on nairaland proposing Love to someone, that does not love you.
Keep waiting, she would simply use you has a doormat, then you might eventually get the message!!!

1 Like

Re: She Is Frustrating My Life, Just After I Officially Proposed To Her by krak101(m): 11:40pm On Mar 26, 2016
You're one lucky dude believe me... At least the writing on the walls plain English, clear and straight forward... RUN for your life

3 Likes

Re: She Is Frustrating My Life, Just After I Officially Proposed To Her by madgoat(m): 11:40pm On Mar 26, 2016
Raydos:

If You've bleeped The Girl.
No Problem
But If You've Not Bleep Her
You're A Mumu

If I Were You I'll Never Let Her Go Scot Free Without Bleeping Her.

If You've Done That, Then No Problem, Even If She Date 7guys At Once Nothing Concern Me Again!

If I hear say the OP bleeped that babe I go just quench. The OP na mumu to d core. The girl has won already.

2 Likes

Re: She Is Frustrating My Life, Just After I Officially Proposed To Her by Nobody: 11:40pm On Mar 26, 2016
one thing that can never happen is -Tombravo asking a girl out for a month nd above- Op. she doesnt respect yo ass a bit.

1 Like

Re: She Is Frustrating My Life, Just After I Officially Proposed To Her by Rotab4life: 11:40pm On Mar 26, 2016
Guy you need a slap to reset your brain, How can a girl u've proposed to behave that way. I pity u if u end up marrying her

1 Like

Re: She Is Frustrating My Life, Just After I Officially Proposed To Her by dammytosh: 11:42pm On Mar 26, 2016
i don't want to abuse u.

let me be a gentleman.

Can you please leave the girl please ?

Carry your life and run.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: She Is Frustrating My Life, Just After I Officially Proposed To Her by WilliamsGodson(m): 11:42pm On Mar 26, 2016
just do what is on your mind
Re: She Is Frustrating My Life, Just After I Officially Proposed To Her by Nobody: 11:44pm On Mar 26, 2016
pls nigga move on ,are u planing more heart breaks in the future ......white guy go dey hammer ur wive .... shocked shocked

just try to bleep her brain out...

my close pal did same he was toasting this fyn bae in school but she was dating one arab nigga knowing that their chance of getting married was slim ,the arab guy married from his race dump her black ass...she tricky scooped my pal that after prayers she chooses him ,he accepted bleep the hell out of her live after there engagement ,enough Mouth Action ...dooggy like 80 times ,started acting irrational ,dump her ass
lesson girls think they are wise after bleeping the arab guy for years with her expired pussy
she wan come hook decent guy that was worth over 20 milla then
i even beg him on her behalf but he open up that we advised her that she must choose bet him and the arab ,that she must not allow her self to be used cos he wanted to truely marry her ....he was just the plan b but my nigga had plan c,d e lipsrsealed

8 Likes

Re: She Is Frustrating My Life, Just After I Officially Proposed To Her by christinie(f): 11:45pm On Mar 26, 2016
Her heart is with the white guy.

I pray what happened to Kate Henshaw doesn't happen to her.

Let her be.

Pray for a more serious girl.

YOU DESERVE BETTER.

Drabeey:

Pls advise me.

1 Like

Re: She Is Frustrating My Life, Just After I Officially Proposed To Her by blezzymoore: 11:46pm On Mar 26, 2016
May be d white guy is richer than u. Try to forget her. guy move on
Re: She Is Frustrating My Life, Just After I Officially Proposed To Her by ehix89(m): 11:46pm On Mar 26, 2016
Drabeey:

Pls advise me.
slowly nd gradually take ur mind off her, get new female friends, I dnt think she ever loved yhu cos love is a two way thing like 'give 'n take', you've been in a r/ship all by urslf all along...u deserve beta,dis life too short for all dis plenty shakara
Re: She Is Frustrating My Life, Just After I Officially Proposed To Her by yunnyp(m): 11:46pm On Mar 26, 2016
it is obvious that she want to marry the white guy...

your own two (2) years is even small, mine was five (5) and i just open up for her this year 2016 which she decline it and am still on it buh am keeping my mind OFF it gradually....

1 Like

Re: She Is Frustrating My Life, Just After I Officially Proposed To Her by Nobody: 11:46pm On Mar 26, 2016
Following this topic jejelly
Re: She Is Frustrating My Life, Just After I Officially Proposed To Her by ayamAgenius: 11:48pm On Mar 26, 2016
Drabeey:

Pls advise me.

Bro, you are singu tu stupor undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: She Is Frustrating My Life, Just After I Officially Proposed To Her by Nobody: 11:48pm On Mar 26, 2016
EVERYONE IS ASKING THE OP TO BREAK UP ASAP ..SMH..I CAN BET TO THE GAL..OP NA EX BF ALREADY...SO BROS CHANNEL UR ENERGY INTO BECOMING A SUCCESSFUL MAN...PLS AND PLS NO REASON HER MATTER AT ALL..NO CALL HER ...IF SHE CALL PICK, ASK PLS WHO IS DIS...IF SHE COME BACK FOC TO YOU...NO KNACK HER ..TELL HER SHE NO EVEN DESERVE TO SEE UR unclothedness.. PLS TEACH HER A LESSON SHE WONT FORGET SO EASILY.....CHAI BROS IF U FORM WEAKLINGS FOR HER ASWEAR SHE GO TORMENT UR HEART NO B SMALL...

pardon my expression up there....Na as d tin pain me .

1 Like 1 Share

Re: She Is Frustrating My Life, Just After I Officially Proposed To Her by Thylord(m): 11:48pm On Mar 26, 2016
Drabeey:

Pls advise me.
you want to break up with someone that has already broken up with you.my niggga you funny no be lie.

3 Likes

Re: She Is Frustrating My Life, Just After I Officially Proposed To Her by Nobody: 11:49pm On Mar 26, 2016
Lol bros when a black lady dates a white guy, she only dates a black guy as a last resort...you're her plan B, she don enjoy masa kini too much and besides, can you give her half caste babies with good hair? She's the white guy's ho and he can always take her from you whenever he wants...hence once he pays a little attention she flushes your ring down the toilet...my advice is to dump the gal, she will never appreciate you because you're just someone she's managing because her real love doesn't want her.

2 Likes

Re: She Is Frustrating My Life, Just After I Officially Proposed To Her by Gebbson007(m): 11:49pm On Mar 26, 2016
sir u need no advice free d bird let her fly away

1 Like

Re: She Is Frustrating My Life, Just After I Officially Proposed To Her by Youngpo413: 11:50pm On Mar 26, 2016
agarawu23:
Your story no get head.
Next pls....

1 Like

Re: She Is Frustrating My Life, Just After I Officially Proposed To Her by Saint83(m): 11:50pm On Mar 26, 2016
Kill your self before you know say you be fool to let her go...but wait oh, your story get Kleg... Abi u be brother to Ekiti lawmaker wey DSS kidnapped ni? undecided cry cool
Re: She Is Frustrating My Life, Just After I Officially Proposed To Her by diva90: 11:50pm On Mar 26, 2016
The girl doesn't like you, don't waste your time. Just move on...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Lady Kneels Down As Her Man Proposes To Her (Photo) / Police Inspector Dies During Sex With A Widow In Ibadan Hotel / He Just Discover The Girl He Is Dating Has Marine Spirit/emere Advise Please

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 99
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.