Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,545 members, 7,827,039 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 05:28 AM

Aisha Buhari Reacts To Claims She Bought Dollars And Resold For Profit - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Aisha Buhari Reacts To Claims She Bought Dollars And Resold For Profit (32239 Views)

President Buhari Reacts To Zimbabwe Military Takeover & Robert Mugabe's Removal / Aisha Buhari Reacts To Claims She Bought Dollars And Resold For Profit / Garba Shehu Bought $800,000 From CBN And Resold It At A Profit - PDP (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Aisha Buhari Reacts To Claims She Bought Dollars And Resold For Profit by Sctests: 7:51am On Mar 27, 2016
mrmetoo1:

What's going on with your friend is unfortunate but abeg no be today. I schooled in America and this is something you see every time. This isn't the first time patents haven't been able to afford school fees, I went through some semesters like that myself where school fees either came late or didn't even come fully. Periods like that, I pick myself up apply for whatever assistance I can get and hustle the rest, nothing new here bro.

Then you claim you live in Australia, can you accuse someone of something this damaging in a country like that without getting sued? No one is saying don't expose them if they're indeed corrupt but without proof.. c'mon man! Also you sound like a hater, you've not taken time to verify these claims yet you're already talking about their watches and dresses and Mary Kay... Mary Kay.. Lmao!!! Are you sure you're in Australia?? Mary Kay is now a big deal?? Mr poverty of intellect, abeg which one is foreign perfume again.. Lmao!! Bros you sound like am illiterate. Please what do you do in that Australia?

The problem is not the mary kay or the perfume Aisha uses. The problem is the amount she buys it abroad. We've seen her N10 million imported wrist watches when her husband was claiming to be a pauper who couldn't afford Apc presidential ticket.

You pauperized zombies can defend your tin god all you want but as for me and my family we are going to be immune from all the madness going on down there in your hell-hole. Your cross, your pain.

2 Likes

Re: Aisha Buhari Reacts To Claims She Bought Dollars And Resold For Profit by Abeymills(m): 7:52am On Mar 27, 2016
Authority stealing aisha u its not 2day u ar doin dis shame its ur time thief d money selfish greedy pple in power cbn employment scam is thier have u deny dat bubu nephew is not among?yeye dey smell zombies over 2u zombi na zombi wether u wail or not zombi na zombi
Re: Aisha Buhari Reacts To Claims She Bought Dollars And Resold For Profit by Demallcrazy(m): 7:52am On Mar 27, 2016
Naxo!

If I was d president sef, all diz wailers on NL dat are fond of insultin Baba anyhow, all of dem 4 don vanish since eternity, especially dat mofo... cool
Re: Aisha Buhari Reacts To Claims She Bought Dollars And Resold For Profit by aeronot(m): 7:54am On Mar 27, 2016
Why use twitter? No need for threats. This is a strong & direct allegation she should just sue!

1 Like

Re: Aisha Buhari Reacts To Claims She Bought Dollars And Resold For Profit by AZeD1(m): 7:56am On Mar 27, 2016
Sctests:
Thieves and looters deceiving Nigerians with the 'I am saint facade".
1) Madam do you source dollars to pay Zahra's School fees or not while the common man can't afford it? A friend who is a student here in Australia have been thrown out of his house as his parents in Nigeria can no longer afford his school fees I now have to accomodate him but you and other corrupt politicians close to APC government can still afford it at the expense of poor
Aisha doesn't have to go to the CBN for school fees because the country takes care of that by virtue of Zahra being the daughter of the President.

PS: Anybody can apply for school fees from the CBN through their bank.
Re: Aisha Buhari Reacts To Claims She Bought Dollars And Resold For Profit by neocortex: 7:58am On Mar 27, 2016
Bollinger:

Patience never did because she is an educated illiterate. And because she didn't doesn't make what you did right. You can't just go around accusing people of crimes without proof. In normal societies, you will pay for it in millions. Nigeria is not a normal country/society, so anything goes.

Are you indirectly mocking Buhari ?

1 Like

Re: Aisha Buhari Reacts To Claims She Bought Dollars And Resold For Profit by trendytrendz: 8:01am On Mar 27, 2016
modelmike7:
I know this is propaganda from the very beginning... Wailers will always wail.... Una go wail tire. PMB is here to do his best. Whether you all support him or not is your cup of tea, but he is your President now, so deal with that WAILERS!!!
lmao, it's all of us that's kuku suffering it, you self no get light or fuel, road to your house still bad, so what exactly are you enjoying as a zombie?

2 Likes

Re: Aisha Buhari Reacts To Claims She Bought Dollars And Resold For Profit by mrmetoo1: 8:02am On Mar 27, 2016
Sctests:

The problem is not the mary kay or the perfume Aisha uses. The problem is the amount she buys it abroad. We've seen her N10 million imported wrist watches when her husband was claiming to be a pauper who couldn't afford Apc presidential ticket.

You pauperized zombies can defend your tin god all you want but as for me and my family we are going to be immune from all the madness going on down there in your hell-hole. Your cross, your pain.

So which one is paining you that she can afford an expensive wristwatch and you can't or that her husband bought presidential ticket?

Then I'm the pauper and you're the one talking about foreign perfume.. in Australia... Lmao gerrarahia man!! You just said it again imported wrist watch.. smh!! You better upgrade your self. Dude just because you've found one hole to hide yourself in "Australia" you think you're better than everyone else? I moved back here because of some opportunities I couldn't turn down. My wife and my child are also back here with me, both of them have their American passports and can go back anytime, I'm the only one still jonzing with my green card which still means I can leave here anytime I choose to. However my wife is here, she's started her business, she's doing well. My child is going to a good school, at least we're still able to come up with her school fees I thank God. No one is saying life is easy here, life has never been easy in Nigeria but we here do what we can to move our country forward.

1 Like

Re: Aisha Buhari Reacts To Claims She Bought Dollars And Resold For Profit by Greenback: 8:03am On Mar 27, 2016
vikacydevato:
It good to respect those in authority.
the way you showed respect to gej and pej,huh?
Re: Aisha Buhari Reacts To Claims She Bought Dollars And Resold For Profit by joxiri: 8:05am On Mar 27, 2016
Please please please we are in a democratic govt, all these threats of suing are unwarranted, it's only natural that her life will be scrutinised
But u can never ignore the good old saying of no smoke without fire
At the end of the day people supporting pmb and apc are people that were dissatisfied with Jonathan and are still ashamed to say Buhari has been a dissappointment but let's be honest with ourselves Buhari/apc isn't the way forward for Nigeria neither was Jonathan, I can't see any improvements but similarities.
The anti corruption fight is just a biased agenda to frustrate the opposition.
But we Nigerians are learning from all this and hopefully a new party will evolve from all of this
And I am hopeful in the future we won't settle for mediocrity all for the sake of change, it wasn't just about changing the last regime we needed to replace it with an effective one

1 Like

Re: Aisha Buhari Reacts To Claims She Bought Dollars And Resold For Profit by bigtt76(f): 8:06am On Mar 27, 2016
I de wait to hear say forex reserve don rise enter $30Billion since all these restrictions angry anything short of that den go come meet us back
Re: Aisha Buhari Reacts To Claims She Bought Dollars And Resold For Profit by olutunde12(m): 8:06am On Mar 27, 2016
AfroKnight:
PDP should bring proof let us see. APC as the opposition used proof provided by the PDP government themselves. It seems like we have a kindergarten opposition now. What a shame. Well, I don't really blame them as there is no free money to hire good brains to help their situation. They now rely on storytellers like Fayose.

APC never provided any proof before they came to power. You people just believed whatever they said because of your sense draught! Quote such proofs by apc before may 29th last year.
Re: Aisha Buhari Reacts To Claims She Bought Dollars And Resold For Profit by neocortex: 8:06am On Mar 27, 2016
iyb:

Do you have any proof that she was given Dollars by the cbn to sell. Buhari is a former head of state with a small family he can afford to send his children abroad to study.
What is happening to ur friend is a sad tale but it's not buhari fault that his parents can't afford to pay his rent. If you don't have money to comfortably sponsor your child abroad let him stay at home. The Hausa-Fulani know that they only send their children abroad when they can afford it if not just goto any school in naija

Since you did not ask for proof the missing $49 Billion Dollars,
the 7Billion Naira Bribe given to CAN ,

Why do yo need proof in this case ?

1 Like

Re: Aisha Buhari Reacts To Claims She Bought Dollars And Resold For Profit by neocortex: 8:06am On Mar 27, 2016
modelmike7:
I know this is propaganda from the very beginning... Wailers will always wail.... Una go wail tire. PMB is here to do his best. Whether you all support him or not is your cup of tea, but he is your President now, so deal with that WAILERS!!!

Zombie spotted, so you expected her to say "I am guilty".
Re: Aisha Buhari Reacts To Claims She Bought Dollars And Resold For Profit by Nobody: 8:07am On Mar 27, 2016
trendytrendz:
lmao, it's all of us that's kuku suffering it, you self no get light or fuel, road to your house still bad, so what exactly are you enjoying as a zombie?
. . . You mean you are also a Zombie, not just a wailer? Okay!!
Re: Aisha Buhari Reacts To Claims She Bought Dollars And Resold For Profit by Nobody: 8:08am On Mar 27, 2016
neocortex:

Zombie spotted, so you expected her to say "I am guilty".
..... Lolz, see judge o! He has even sentenced Hajia already!! Wailer/Zombie, una go wail tire!!
Re: Aisha Buhari Reacts To Claims She Bought Dollars And Resold For Profit by Nobody: 8:10am On Mar 27, 2016
aeronot:
Why use twitter? No need for threats. This is a strong & direct allegation she should just sue!
. . . You get sense my brother! All they are after is propaganda. Baseless stories.
Re: Aisha Buhari Reacts To Claims She Bought Dollars And Resold For Profit by neocortex: 8:10am On Mar 27, 2016
mrmetoo1:

What's going on with your friend is unfortunate but abeg no be today. I schooled in America and this is something you see every time. This isn't the first time patents haven't been able to afford school fees, I went through some semesters like that myself where school fees either came late or didn't even come fully. Periods like that, I pick myself up apply for whatever assistance I can get and hustle the rest, nothing new here bro.

Then you claim you live in Australia, can you accuse someone of something this damaging in a country like that without getting sued? No one is saying don't expose them if they're indeed corrupt but without proof.. c'mon man! Also you sound like a hater, you've not taken time to verify these claims yet you're already talking about their watches and dresses and Mary Kay... Mary Kay.. Lmao!!! Are you sure you're in Australia?? Mary Kay is now a big deal?? Mr poverty of intellect, abeg which one is foreign perfume again.. Lmao!! Bros you sound like am illiterate. Please what do you do in that Australia?

This issue is not about his friend and no one cares if you schooled in the moon.
The allegation is about abuse of office by hypocritical "saints".

I understand you are doing your job but it will be better if you do it "intelligently"

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Aisha Buhari Reacts To Claims She Bought Dollars And Resold For Profit by Nellybii: 8:11am On Mar 27, 2016
mrmetoo1:

Where did you see that APC through their social media or official issue false accusations with regards to Patience. Just one example where it came from APC, not proxies, not supporters, I'm talking officially from APC.

Don't mind these futurrless kids that litter nairaland. The retired and active losers of the defunct PDP fly their children abroad for better life.They make up stories to incite and brainwash. these kids against normal people. Then arm them to selfdestruct.
Their children will soon return to enslave them further. Shame

1 Like

Re: Aisha Buhari Reacts To Claims She Bought Dollars And Resold For Profit by Nobody: 8:13am On Mar 27, 2016
tuborme:
Patience Jonathan never warned like this upon all the accusations we made against her.

Intelligent folks everywhere
Re: Aisha Buhari Reacts To Claims She Bought Dollars And Resold For Profit by Greenback: 8:14am On Mar 27, 2016
You guys threw away the baby with the bath water when you voted out gej..now una eye don clear.
Re: Aisha Buhari Reacts To Claims She Bought Dollars And Resold For Profit by mcgaius: 8:14am On Mar 27, 2016
All I know is there is no smoke without fire.Shehu has agreed that his own is $8000 and not $800,000
Re: Aisha Buhari Reacts To Claims She Bought Dollars And Resold For Profit by Nobody: 8:15am On Mar 27, 2016
mrmetoo1:

...You talk too much. How old are you?

1 Like

Re: Aisha Buhari Reacts To Claims She Bought Dollars And Resold For Profit by tivta(m): 8:15am On Mar 27, 2016
What really made me angry with buhari is when he said those who can afford to send children to school abroad should do so but they should source for forex at the black market, I can bet my life that buhari buys forex at the official rate to send to his daughter abroad, worst of all is that as long as politicians send their children abroad for education, Nigeria's educational system will continue to collapse...

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Aisha Buhari Reacts To Claims She Bought Dollars And Resold For Profit by mrmetoo1: 8:18am On Mar 27, 2016
neocortex:

This issue is not about his friend and no one cares if you schooled in the moon.
The allegation is about abuse of office by hypocritical "saints".

I understand you are doing your job but it will be better if you do it "intelligently"

Lmao @ I'm doing my job. Mr intelligently can you provide proof of the accusation? You're talking about intelligence, is it intelligent to believe something without asking for proof? You guys just come here to prove the hatred you have towards the man and his family. Then I said what I said about where I schooled to prove a point but I see I hurt your feelings even though I wasn't talking to you.. pele!!

1 Like

Re: Aisha Buhari Reacts To Claims She Bought Dollars And Resold For Profit by Nellybii: 8:19am On Mar 27, 2016
trendytrendz:

So you had light,fuel and good roads when the ineffectual buffoon was in charge ba? What were you enjoying then? I have not met anyone with worse amnesia. grin
Re: Aisha Buhari Reacts To Claims She Bought Dollars And Resold For Profit by mrmetoo1: 8:19am On Mar 27, 2016
Gentle2015:

...You talk too much. How old are you?

What's the correlation?
Re: Aisha Buhari Reacts To Claims She Bought Dollars And Resold For Profit by delvinmaya(m): 8:20am On Mar 27, 2016
That's how you all busied yourself with petty politics, bickering and insulting yourselves over people who care less about your well being. Apc rode to power through propaganda, so they should not complain. They started all these baseless accusations either directly or indirectly. Meanwhile pdp goons are being vindictive about their postulation about buhari l, who e Don epp?
Instead of y'all to adopt Christ's spirit nbanu,is to kill yourselves fighting. Shioor.
Re: Aisha Buhari Reacts To Claims She Bought Dollars And Resold For Profit by Nellybii: 8:22am On Mar 27, 2016
tivta:
What really made me angry with buhari is when he said those who can afford to send children to school abroad should do so but they should source for forex at the black market, I can bet my life that buhari buys forex at the official rate to send to his daughter abroad, worst of all is that as long as politicians send their children abroad for education, Nigeria's educational system will continue to collapse...

You don't know Buhari.
Please don't do that.
It will be suicide.
Re: Aisha Buhari Reacts To Claims She Bought Dollars And Resold For Profit by olutunde12(m): 8:23am On Mar 27, 2016
Pls, Non~Buhari supporters on NL, let us put ourselves in the shoes of these people and pity them a bit. Prior to march 28 last year, to anything that happened, they would say "Let Buhari win now and it will change" . After the election, it was " Buhari has not taken over yet, by june you will see". By june 2015, it was " Buhari just took over now, by july you will see". By july, " PDP had destroyed Nigeria, give us two months" After two months, " We are cleaning Jonathan mess, Just one month you will see" By then people started seeing things changed in the opposite. Dollar, economy, killings, power, fuel, housing etc. Nigerians now said " Even things were not like this when the so called clueless one was there" Now do you think it is easy for them to say buhari of all people has failed ?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Aisha Buhari Reacts To Claims She Bought Dollars And Resold For Profit by buskie13(m): 8:23am On Mar 27, 2016
MetaHuman:
kid. You don't have single brain cell in your empty skull walahi.. She should not respond to criminal accusation? You haven't heard the word silence means consent in criminal cases?

All these children on nairaland self.
if u have a brain as u claim...i see no reason u should be on a forum like this where most ppl are brainless to u...means u are also brainless

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Aisha Buhari Reacts To Claims She Bought Dollars And Resold For Profit by Krismart(m): 8:24am On Mar 27, 2016
Madam there is no point warning. PDP made d accusations with their official twitter handle. Why not sue them if you are innocent?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

2023: Tinubu Has Hijacked The Country, North Must Produce Next President – Group / How Villagers Hid Guns After We Killed Terrorists – Defence Chief / PHOTOS: Female Kidnapper Apprehended In Ikorodu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.