Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,625 members, 7,955,297 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 09:48 PM

Aisha Buhari Reacts To Claims She Bought Dollars And Resold For Profit - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Aisha Buhari Reacts To Claims She Bought Dollars And Resold For Profit (32453 Views)

President Buhari Reacts To Zimbabwe Military Takeover & Robert Mugabe's Removal / Aisha Buhari Reacts To Claims She Bought Dollars And Resold For Profit / Garba Shehu Bought $800,000 From CBN And Resold It At A Profit - PDP (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Aisha Buhari Reacts To Claims She Bought Dollars And Resold For Profit by BlackTechnology: 10:49am On Mar 27, 2016
oyinkinola:
what to say about igbo who voted for Gej?weren't they looters?
You guys chanted CHANGE without asking if it is positive or negative

1 Like

Re: Aisha Buhari Reacts To Claims She Bought Dollars And Resold For Profit by Royruky(m): 10:52am On Mar 27, 2016
danemenike:
PDP on their Twitter handle earlier today alleged
that Aisha Buhari wife of the President and some other Government
officials bought FOREX and resold it for a profit a
few days later. Garba Shehu denied the
allegations, now Mrs Buhari has also denied it
through her twitter handle. Not sure if it's really her
handle because it's not verified.

Shehu said what he got is not up to the amount quoted. In essence Shehu agreed that he got forex from CBN but not the figure quoted

1 Like

Re: Aisha Buhari Reacts To Claims She Bought Dollars And Resold For Profit by Sctests: 11:02am On Mar 27, 2016
FvckeDyoBiTch:
If not for Tribal sentiments, this Daura Dullard_ and his pig money hypocritical who're of a wife would never have come to power...APC is a scam.

GEJ might not have been the best presidential candidate but it's completely irrational to vote a Dictator who still needs help accessing the internet.

And this woman should shut the hell up...Never have I ever thought Nigeria's policies will affect me. For the past 3 months...The ASA(African Students Association) has been collecting donations to help stranded International students from Nigeria and since I have Nigerian friends my pockets have gotten lighter...FVCK BUHARI

lmao!
Re: Aisha Buhari Reacts To Claims She Bought Dollars And Resold For Profit by Nobody: 11:11am On Mar 27, 2016
Sctests:
Thieves and looters deceiving Nigerians with the 'I am saint facade".
1) Madam do you source dollars to pay Zahra's School fees or not while the common man can't afford it? A friend who is a student here in Australia have been thrown out of his house as his parents in Nigeria can no longer afford his school fees I now have to accomodate him but you and other corrupt politicians close to APC government can still afford it at the expense of poor Nigerians. Yet your poor zombies will defend you.

2.) Madam do you also source dollars to buy your million dollar wrist watches, mary kay and foreign perfumes? At what rate?

3.) Madam Aisha, If CBN can give you dollars for Zahra school fees, Mary kay, foreign wrist watches, glamorous dresses and other frivolities what stops them from giving you excess of what you actually need so you can sell at 340 in the black market and make quick cash?

4.) Zombies over to you. I need to read your defensive lamentations and laugh at your poverty of intellect.

You are so blunt with the truth!

2 Likes

Re: Aisha Buhari Reacts To Claims She Bought Dollars And Resold For Profit by iyb(m): 11:30am On Mar 27, 2016
neocortex:

Since you did not ask for proof the missing $49 Billion Dollars,
the 7Billion Naira Bribe given to CAN ,

Why do yo need proof in this case ?
that has been proven without the grain of doubt pastors collected money from GEJ so as to entice their people to vote for him. in fact your brother GEJ is the worst natural disaster ever to happen in Nigeria
Re: Aisha Buhari Reacts To Claims She Bought Dollars And Resold For Profit by FLYFIRE(m): 11:41am On Mar 27, 2016
mrmetoo1:

Where did you see that APC through their social media or official issue false accusations with regards to Patience. Just one example where it came from APC, not proxies, not supporters, I'm talking officially from APC.
And your idiotic dead brain cant inteprete its more authentic coming from official handle than from paid hiding proxies?
Re: Aisha Buhari Reacts To Claims She Bought Dollars And Resold For Profit by FLYFIRE(m): 11:43am On Mar 27, 2016
iyb:

that has been proven without the grain of doubt pastors collected money from GEJ so as to entice their people to vote for him. in fact your brother GEJ is the worst natural disaster ever to happen in Nigeria
I hope you know that people are already asking for forgiveness on this
Re: Aisha Buhari Reacts To Claims She Bought Dollars And Resold For Profit by Nobody: 11:46am On Mar 27, 2016
SleekAboki:
They are all common thieves that should be stoned. It is common knowledge in Abuja how they are using fronts and bleeding this country to death.

1 Like

Re: Aisha Buhari Reacts To Claims She Bought Dollars And Resold For Profit by Nobody: 11:50am On Mar 27, 2016
lincolnj88:
if dey can secretly employs their children for the top jobs at cbn .... this forex issue is absolute true even without facts.... devil's in human flesh ....
You too get sense
Re: Aisha Buhari Reacts To Claims She Bought Dollars And Resold For Profit by iyb(m): 11:52am On Mar 27, 2016
FLYFIRE:

I hope you know that people are already asking for forgiveness on this
GEJ and his cronies stole the nation dry lets assume for a moment GEJ is innocent what about his underlings were they also innocent Sambo Dasuki, Oliseh Metuh,Deizani Alison,Alexx Badeh, Amosu. When Soldiers Lack Discipline the fault lies with their Commander (Tywin Lannister)
Re: Aisha Buhari Reacts To Claims She Bought Dollars And Resold For Profit by FLYFIRE(m): 11:56am On Mar 27, 2016
mrmetoo1:

What's going on with your friend is unfortunate but abeg no be today. I schooled in America and this is something you see every time. This isn't the first time patents haven't been able to afford school fees, I went through some semesters like that myself where school fees either came late or didn't even come fully. Periods like that, I pick myself up apply for whatever assistance I can get and hustle the rest, nothing new here bro.

Then you claim you live in Australia, can you accuse someone of something this damaging in a country like that without getting sued? No one is saying don't expose them if they're indeed corrupt but without proof.. c'mon man! Also you sound like a hater, you've not taken time to verify these claims yet you're already talking about their watches and dresses and Mary Kay... Mary Kay.. Lmao!!! Are you sure you're in Australia?? Mary Kay is now a big deal?? Mr poverty of intellect, abeg which one is foreign perfume again.. Lmao!! Bros you sound like am illiterate. Please what do you do in that Australia?
We thank God for your had working dad who did everything to send you out & had ways of sending fees to you. But we are talking about dads who have done same for their kids & buhari closes every avenue of sending stipends to them when he sends to his own children through cbn. Bros abeg stop thinking with your anus.

1 Like

Re: Aisha Buhari Reacts To Claims She Bought Dollars And Resold For Profit by FLYFIRE(m): 12:01pm On Mar 27, 2016
iyb:

GEJ and his cronies stole the nation dry lets assume for a moment GEJ is innocent what about his underlings were they also innocent Sambo Dasuki, Oliseh Metuh,Deizani Alison,Alexx Badeh, Amosu. When Soldiers Lack Discipline the fault lies with their Commander (Tywin Lannister)
I don't blame people like you, the broom witchcraft is still very potent & will free you soon. How about you doing a Google search for "How Buhari ran PTF". Come back after you have.
Re: Aisha Buhari Reacts To Claims She Bought Dollars And Resold For Profit by Nellybii: 12:03pm On Mar 27, 2016
crixtex:

Past governments? ?? why cant dis crook president lay d foundation for diversification already??

Ohhh, he was also one of d past leaders...

Now am sure you are pretty young and inexperienced judging from your responses. PMB is one of the past leaders. Yes but he only spent 20 months. He was overthrown by IBB because he was against corruption. And IBB came, established and institutionalized corruption to lay the foundation for the downfall of Nigeria to the level we now find ourselves. Am talking now from experience. I experienced govt during PMB, before IBB, during and after IBB. I was in the university during PMB regime. It was a federal university and we ate in cafeteria with meal tickets subsidized. With 20kobo you would get a plate of rice and chicken.

Do you know something. The truth is that PMB's govt favoured the weak and poor. He jailed looters, etc So the rich and strong didn't like him. He taught Nigerians morality and sanity. Do you know that before PMB Nigerians didn't know how to queue up to do anything in public?? Naturally he stepped on rich and powerful toes. So some rich guys sponsored the coup d'etat that toppled his government led by IBB.
He refused to devalue the naira even under pressure. IBB came and in a single day devalued Naira from 4 to 22 to a dollar. We had more naira and prices skyrocketed. He then introduced the 50naira note. The rest is now history. Most Nigerians including me have benefitted from corruption at some point. Unfortunately we are all suffering the consequences. We can't continue like this. In America, it is impossible to steal government money without going to jail. You have to earn your money. Your income is public knowledge. Here you see millionaires with no tangible means of livelihood. They go about unquestioned. You might be a victim tomorrow.

PMB is back. Luckily for us he is here as a democratically elected president. No coupd'etat is possible again. His first budget has just been signed reluctantly by a corrupted Senate. This is just the beginning. Nigerians will smile at the end of the day. Thanks.
Re: Aisha Buhari Reacts To Claims She Bought Dollars And Resold For Profit by mattmobis(m): 12:06pm On Mar 27, 2016
Baldadash in "Ese Oruru voice"
Re: Aisha Buhari Reacts To Claims She Bought Dollars And Resold For Profit by ClintonDal(m): 12:07pm On Mar 27, 2016
Just negodu! She didn't come out to deny her wrist watch issue back then but now comes to threaten with a lawsuit. The poor masses struggle to wire money to their wards abroad while the CBN is giving out dollars in millions to Garba Shehu and Mama Aisha.
Re: Aisha Buhari Reacts To Claims She Bought Dollars And Resold For Profit by drss(m): 12:22pm On Mar 27, 2016
lai lai no be aisha twitter account be dat. imposter on d loose!
Re: Aisha Buhari Reacts To Claims She Bought Dollars And Resold For Profit by Nellybii: 12:24pm On Mar 27, 2016
lincolnj88:
if dey can secretly employs their children for the top jobs at cbn .... this forex issue is absolute true even without facts.... devil's in human flesh ....

You talk as if you suddenly dropped from the sky..lol
If they had advertised the CBN job and invited 36000 applicants for interview, they would still take these same people. That is how Nigeria has been since 1960.
Let any federal civil servant or state that got his job through adverts and public interview without man know man cast the first stone. Haba!!. Enter most if not all federal parastatals and from the local dialect they speak you can perfectly guess where the boss is from.
Even NYSC. You can't serve in some organizations if you don't know this politicians even when posted there. What is all these noise about?. Do these people have a right to work in these places.? Aren't they Nigerians?
These kids that come here to type poo. If you were a minister, you will not get a job for your cousin ba? You will finish your tenure and return home safely ba? mtchewww rubbish
Re: Aisha Buhari Reacts To Claims She Bought Dollars And Resold For Profit by BlackTechnology: 12:27pm On Mar 27, 2016
Nellybii:

You talk as if you suddenly dropped from the sky..lol
If they had advertised the CBN job and invited 36000 applicants for interview, they would still take these same people. That is how Nigeria has been since 1960.
Let any federal civil servant or state that got his job through adverts and public interview without man know man cast the first stone. Haba!!. Enter most if not all federal parastatals and from the local dialect they speak you can perfectly guess where the boss is from.
Even NYSC. You can't serve in some organizations if you don't know this politicians even when posted there. What is all these noise about?. Do these people have a right to work in these places.? Aren't they Nigerians?
These kids that come here to type poo. If you were a minister, you will not get a job for your cousin ba? You will finish your tenure and return home safely ba? mtchewww rubbish

But you guys almost lynch Jonathan for a similar thing

True or False
Re: Aisha Buhari Reacts To Claims She Bought Dollars And Resold For Profit by Nellybii: 12:44pm On Mar 27, 2016
BlackTechnology:

But you guys almost lynch Jonathan for a similar thing

True or False

Please live GEJ out of these.
It is bigger than GEJ or APC.
Just being a civil servant will make your peeps bombard you with CVs what can you do? let us be realistic. I know some daughter of a contractor that got that CBN job through a staff.
The lady graduated 9 years ago. She lost all hopes but now the family is happy. Pray for your own God will answer. Leave these people alone.
Re: Aisha Buhari Reacts To Claims She Bought Dollars And Resold For Profit by AfroKnight: 12:51pm On Mar 27, 2016
olutunde12:

APC never provided any proof before they came to power. You people just believed whatever they said because of your sense draught! Quote such proofs by apc before may 29th last year.

Lol. Is that supposed to be "drought"? Typical PDP youth. If you could read, you'd see that I said the APC accused the government based on the proofs provided by the same PDP government. You wore the noose by yourselves.

Did the APC form the story that Jona danced at a political rally in Kano immediately after the bombing in Nyanya, Abuja? Was it not a PDP rally? http://www.vanguardngr.com/2014/04/terrorism-rep-urges-jonathan-apologise-victims-nyanya-bombing-abduction/

Was it APC that formed the story of the immigration employment scam where young people were fleeced, whipped and killed in a stampede? You don't need a link for this. You were probably among those young people there.

Remember PEJ's medical trip that the Presidency denied only for her to confess by herself that she went for the operation, "died" and resurrected? http://www.vanguardngr.com/2013/02/i-was-dead-for-7-days-patience-jonathan/

Was it APC that made the former NSA declare that Boko Haram is a product of PDP power tussle? http://www.channelstv.com/2012/04/27/azazi-blames-boko-haram-attacks-on-pdp/

When Namadi Sambo told his people at a rally that they should not vote for APC cos it is full of Christians and that Buhari is the only Muslim? Was it a lie? Did you not watch the video here on nairaland front page? https://www.nairaland.com/2128955/apc-full-christians-vp-sambo

Do you need more? All these were done in broad-daylight. Kindly deny them. Olodo.
Re: Aisha Buhari Reacts To Claims She Bought Dollars And Resold For Profit by Jombojombo(m): 12:57pm On Mar 27, 2016
Like husband like wife... See threat
Re: Aisha Buhari Reacts To Claims She Bought Dollars And Resold For Profit by spafu(m): 12:58pm On Mar 27, 2016
hungryboy:
This is what happens, when we have more news hunters than real news,
The will be left with no choice but to manafacture news,
That's why i don't trust all news stories that always repeat the ' a reliable source told us that, a source in Aso rock told us that' line etc,
If you are accusing the woman of buying forex, at least, give us evidence,
Not just the words of a source
Iranu, Abasa, Iranu, Abasa, repeat until song fades.
Re: Aisha Buhari Reacts To Claims She Bought Dollars And Resold For Profit by Ahmeduana(m): 1:10pm On Mar 27, 2016
vikacydevato:
It good to respect those in authority.
BUT IS NOT GOOD TO RESPECT JONATHAN AND IS WIFE, UHN ISN'T SO?
Re: Aisha Buhari Reacts To Claims She Bought Dollars And Resold For Profit by Bollinger(m): 1:14pm On Mar 27, 2016
yaki84:

patience was educated illiterate, we knw. but u r illiterate literate. wetin be didnt doesnt?
I n one statement u said didnt doesnt?
n u r bragging abt being educated?

You too mumu I swear. You don't even know how to construct sentences and you have the nerve to correct me? M.oron. Explain my mistake; i dare you.
Re: Aisha Buhari Reacts To Claims She Bought Dollars And Resold For Profit by phenol33(m): 1:16pm On Mar 27, 2016
Sctests:
Thieves and looters deceiving Nigerians with the 'I am saint facade".
1) Madam do you source dollars to pay Zahra's School fees or not while the common man can't afford it? A friend who is a student here in Australia have been thrown out of his house as his parents in Nigeria can no longer afford his school fees I now have to accomodate him but you and other corrupt politicians close to APC government can still afford it at the expense of poor Nigerians. Yet your poor zombies will defend you.

2.) Madam do you also source dollars to buy your million dollar wrist watches, mary kay and foreign perfumes? At what rate?

3.) Madam Aisha, If CBN can give you dollars for Zahra school fees, Mary kay, foreign wrist watches, glamorous dresses and other frivolities what stops them from giving you excess of what you actually need so you can sell at 340 in the black market and make quick cash?

4.) Zombies over to you. I need to read your defensive lamentations and laugh at your poverty of intellect.
o boi buying forex for someone abroad is not hard cos u now buy from CBN direct at international price stop talking rubbish
Re: Aisha Buhari Reacts To Claims She Bought Dollars And Resold For Profit by Bollinger(m): 1:17pm On Mar 27, 2016
BlackTechnology:

I understand how painful it is to realise how thoughtless your hope on Buhari failed

You are free to kiss a light bulb in operation

You said

BlackTechnology:

#YorubasWhoVotedBuhariHave[b]Being[/b]Scammed

#YorubasWhoVotedBuhariHave[b]Being[/b]Scammed

You are so dull and s.tupid it is amazing. There is a difference between BEING and BEEN. The fact that you still haven't figured that out is mind boggling.
Re: Aisha Buhari Reacts To Claims She Bought Dollars And Resold For Profit by Bollinger(m): 1:26pm On Mar 27, 2016
neocortex:

Are you indirectly mocking Buhari ?

Buhari or Patience, you guys love to associate with things or people that will perpetually put you down. Which explains why Nigeria has not moved an inch progressively in more than half a century. All i'm commenting on is the proper way of doing things.
Re: Aisha Buhari Reacts To Claims She Bought Dollars And Resold For Profit by mrmetoo1: 1:29pm On Mar 27, 2016
FLYFIRE:

We thank God for your had working dad who did everything to send you out & had ways of sending fees to you. But we are talking about dads who have done same for their kids & buhari closes every avenue of sending stipends to them when he sends to his own children through cbn. Bros abeg stop thinking with your anus.

I've said it, some of you guys don't mind wallowing in ignorance. You can still do transfer through your bank, no one has stopped school fees remittance. If you check forex transactions from cbn and banks school fees makes up a bulk of them. The foreign affairs minister still came and clarified that school fees are still on the list of what you can get forex for. Educate yourself don't just follow the herd because your overlords somewhere said it.
Re: Aisha Buhari Reacts To Claims She Bought Dollars And Resold For Profit by mrmetoo1: 1:32pm On Mar 27, 2016
FLYFIRE:

And your idiotic dead brain cant inteprete its more authentic coming from official handle than from paid hiding proxies?

Bros I know for sure that I have more sense on the tip of my index finger than your entire being. I can take up that challenge with you anyday. Oga doofus all I'm asking for its proof, is that too much to ask? PDP official deputy spokesman already said they can't confirm where the information came from, you're here defending some anonymous liar and psychopath.
Re: Aisha Buhari Reacts To Claims She Bought Dollars And Resold For Profit by klassicview: 1:36pm On Mar 27, 2016
change!
Re: Aisha Buhari Reacts To Claims She Bought Dollars And Resold For Profit by Amygee: 1:37pm On Mar 27, 2016
Ok Tnk u veri much Ma.. pls can ma can u tell us who has helped?? Abegi**who u help
Re: Aisha Buhari Reacts To Claims She Bought Dollars And Resold For Profit by klassicview: 1:37pm On Mar 27, 2016
change!!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

We Are Not Biafrans, Akwa Ibom Group Says / Jonathan Rejects Amended Constitution / Buhari Says Obasanjo’s Letter Is Abusive

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.