Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,838 members, 7,820,919 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:03 AM

Aisha Buhari Reacts To Claims She Bought Dollars And Resold For Profit - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Aisha Buhari Reacts To Claims She Bought Dollars And Resold For Profit (32232 Views)

President Buhari Reacts To Zimbabwe Military Takeover & Robert Mugabe's Removal / Aisha Buhari Reacts To Claims She Bought Dollars And Resold For Profit / Garba Shehu Bought $800,000 From CBN And Resold It At A Profit - PDP (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Aisha Buhari Reacts To Claims She Bought Dollars And Resold For Profit by neocortex: 2:05pm On Mar 27, 2016
iyb:

that has been proven without the grain of doubt pastors collected money from GEJ so as to entice their people to vote for him. in fact your brother GEJ is the worst natural disaster ever to happen in Nigeria

Where is the proof ?
Buhari say so ?
Re: Aisha Buhari Reacts To Claims She Bought Dollars And Resold For Profit by Nobody: 3:00pm On Mar 27, 2016
Leboska:
Madam you are crook you are capable of doing worst than this same you who gave idp millions why your husband borrowed to buy form,wear multi million naira watch,fly private jet. Wait one day more truth about will be revealed.
Re: Aisha Buhari Reacts To Claims She Bought Dollars And Resold For Profit by oc2fish: 3:14pm On Mar 27, 2016
iyb:

Do you have any proof that she was given Dollars by the cbn to sell. Buhari is a former head of state with a small family he can afford to send his children abroad to study.
What is happening to ur friend is a sad tale but it's not buhari fault that his parents can't afford to pay his rent. If you don't have money to comfortably sponsor your child abroad let him stay at home. The Hausa-Fulani know that they only send their children abroad when they can afford it if not just goto any school in naija

Those that are sponsored like the person that produced a breed of fish are the once i can tell you that our education system is not good. The little injection from abroad is the only hope we can rely on.
Re: Aisha Buhari Reacts To Claims She Bought Dollars And Resold For Profit by oc2fish: 3:24pm On Mar 27, 2016
mrmetoo1:

I've said it, some of you guys don't mind wallowing in ignorance. You can still do transfer through your bank, no one has stopped school fees remittance. If you check forex transactions from cbn and banks school fees makes up a bulk of them. The foreign affairs minister still came and clarified that school fees are still on the list of what you can get forex for. Educate yourself don't just follow the herd because your overlords somewhere said it.

Bros you are lieing, I am in Malaysia the banks are charging black market rate each time we use our card. Apart from fees students need money to pay rents, food , transportation and clothing. The Nigerian banks are charging us black market rate each time we use our debit card. During transfer Nigerian bank charge black market rates.

1 Like

Re: Aisha Buhari Reacts To Claims She Bought Dollars And Resold For Profit by Kyllahmc(m): 4:33pm On Mar 27, 2016
though i am a hardcore wailer but I dont believe the claims made by the PDP handle... neither do i believe Aisha Buhari. if a woman speaks boldly when defending herslf.. there is 90% possibility that she is not telling the truth.
Re: Aisha Buhari Reacts To Claims She Bought Dollars And Resold For Profit by TomLepskie(m): 5:38pm On Mar 27, 2016
Leboska:
Madam you are crook you are capable of doing worst than this same you who gave idp millions why your husband borrowed to buy form,wear multi million naira watch,fly private jet. Wait one day more truth about will be revealed.

This woman is a saint when compared to your heroine pej. You hardly notice her, if not for the wailers baseless accusation nobody even knows that we hv a first lady, unlike pej that virtually took over from her husband, dishing out contracts and controlling ministers and even governors. I beg we know una.
Re: Aisha Buhari Reacts To Claims She Bought Dollars And Resold For Profit by TijaniAbu: 6:34pm On Mar 27, 2016
Aisha is a dirty liar. She has been a forex dealer long before Buhari was president. That her decrepit Hansy spa was a cover for forex round tripping and other illegalities. Her partner then was one Amina. She was indicted for money laundering in the Halliburton bribery case in USA many years ago at tender age. Her defence then was that the bribe was transferred through her bureau de change so why is she now denying? What about the new oil tanker she just bought. She should sharrap and not insult Nigerians further. Imagine her threatening Nigerians? Dangerous woman, ask those in Kaduna they will testify. She should sue so we can all see the contents of her, her children and her relatives bank accounts.
Re: Aisha Buhari Reacts To Claims She Bought Dollars And Resold For Profit by TijaniAbu: 6:40pm On Mar 27, 2016
TomLepskie:

This woman is a saint when compared to your heroine pej. You hardly notice her, if not for the wailers baseless accusation nobody even knows that we hv a first lady, unlike pej that virtually took over from her husband, dishing out contracts and controlling ministers and even governors. I beg we know una.

What makes you think she is not doling out contracts? Shior you don't know those people. Her contracts are bigger than Patience Jonathan's. Her imperiousness is worse too. Buhari that has office of first first daughter, office of first second daughter and so on. If those parasites travel whole governors must wait on them like houseboys. When last did you see women affairs ministry with any program? Aisha has swallowed their budget. Don't let veil and head cover fool you.

1 Like

Re: Aisha Buhari Reacts To Claims She Bought Dollars And Resold For Profit by sheyishay: 8:56pm On Mar 27, 2016
You're just an un uninformed fool beclouded with PDP mind set.
Re: Aisha Buhari Reacts To Claims She Bought Dollars And Resold For Profit by mrmetoo1: 12:35am On Mar 28, 2016
oc2fish:

Bros you are lieing, I am in Malaysia the banks are charging black market rate each time we use our card. Apart from fees students need money to pay rents, food , transportation and clothing. The Nigerian banks are charging us black market rate each time we use our debit card. During transfer Nigerian bank charge black market rates.

Pocket money was never part of what you could get from your bank. You always had to go source your pocket money yourself. From time you could only submit your school fees to banks and then they'll remit using official rates. No one ever used to get official rates for pocket money or holiday money, no be today we don dey this thing. Then as far using debit card for transactions, banks never charged official rate. I've withdrawn internationally, I've bought stuff online from international stores and they've always charged higher than official rate.
Re: Aisha Buhari Reacts To Claims She Bought Dollars And Resold For Profit by johnspurgeon014(m): 12:16pm On Mar 28, 2016
Distractions... Meanwhile, the looting continues.
Re: Aisha Buhari Reacts To Claims She Bought Dollars And Resold For Profit by paschu: 2:54pm On Mar 28, 2016
Deen77:

We voted Jonathan 2011, then no shoe now Mansion, we were scammed, nothing new.

You are so silly. GEJ was the vice president of the fedral republic before your miserable vote in 2011. Before getting elected as the vp he was the executive governor of bayelsa state. Before getting elected a the executive governor, he was the deputy governor. Before getting elected as the deputy governor, he was an acomplished academic in one of the leading universities in south south. So GEJ had a mansion and plethora of EXPENSIVE shoes way back before your silly 2011 vote, okay?

He was only shoeless as a kid, not as a grown man. So quit branding yourself as a senseless miscreant.
Re: Aisha Buhari Reacts To Claims She Bought Dollars And Resold For Profit by joxiri: 8:36pm On Mar 28, 2016
AfroKnight:

Lol. Is that supposed to be "drought"? Typical PDP youth. If you could read, you'd see that I said the APC accused the government based on the proofs provided by the same PDP government. You wore the noose by yourselves.

Did the APC form the story that Jona danced at a political rally in Kano immediately after the bombing in Nyanya, Abuja? Was it not a PDP rally? http://www.vanguardngr.com/2014/04/terrorism-rep-urges-jonathan-apologise-victims-nyanya-bombing-abduction/

Was it APC that formed the story of the immigration employment scam where young people were fleeced, whipped and killed in a stampede? You don't need a link for this. You were probably among those young people there.

Remember PEJ's medical trip that the Presidency denied only for her to confess by herself that she went for the operation, "died" and resurrected? http://www.vanguardngr.com/2013/02/i-was-dead-for-7-days-patience-jonathan/

Was it APC that made the former NSA declare that Boko Haram is a product of PDP power tussle? http://www.channelstv.com/2012/04/27/azazi-blames-boko-haram-attacks-on-pdp/

When Namadi Sambo told his people at a rally that they should not vote for APC cos it is full of Christians and that Buhari is the only Muslim? Was it a lie? Did you not watch the video here on nairaland front page? https://www.nairaland.com/2128955/apc-full-christians-vp-sambo

Do you need more? All these were done in broad-daylight. Kindly deny them. Olodo.

Brov I have to admire your determination to prove your point

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

"Elephant Swallowed My Housing Refund?"; Retired Police Officer Cries Out.Photos / New Minimum Wage: Atiku States Position On FG, Labour Face-off / Ganduje: Movement Of Cattle From North To South Should Be Banned

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.