Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,092 members, 7,814,804 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 08:08 PM

"I'm Too Big". What Can She Do To Slim Down? Photo - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / "I'm Too Big". What Can She Do To Slim Down? Photo (8813 Views)

I am 21 And My BF 24 Proposed; I Feel That I'm Too Young And It's Too Soon / Is This Why Ladies Are Finding It Hard To Settle Down? (photo) / My Fiance Complains That I'm Too Fat (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "I'm Too Big". What Can She Do To Slim Down? Photo by cruzita(f): 11:48am On Mar 27, 2016
rawpadgin:
ur dp though lipsrsealed
what about it
Re: "I'm Too Big". What Can She Do To Slim Down? Photo by babythug(f): 12:37pm On Mar 27, 2016
What she needs is a complete lifestyle.change. Weight loss isn't something one can successfully achieve in a short time frame yes there are crash diets but the after effects are always there.

My tips are as follows:

She should determine why she actually wants to lose weight and pen it down.

She should have a target weight and a long term timeline for achieving it.

She can put up pictures of people she would like to look like as inspiration I for eg have Funke akindele as one of my desired weight inspirations

She should list things that she will have to gradually cross of her diet and things she will substitute with. Eg no more carbonated drinks replace with fruits. Reduce from three cokes daily to one and then none if you get me.

Start using smaller bowls to eat.

Start reducing carbs till she can eliminate or bring it to a minimum

Begin to embrace exercise. No need for gym for now. She can jog, walk, skip or do aerobics for a start.

Starr drinking more water. It should be about 2 litres daily

Henceforth she should weigh herself once weekly and record in a diary

Commit the journey into God's hands via prayers

Again remember its a long term plan and will only be achieved and maintained by a complete change in lifestyle

God be with you

2 Likes

Re: "I'm Too Big". What Can She Do To Slim Down? Photo by HrmOlolade(m): 1:06pm On Mar 27, 2016
75km jogging will do the magic angry
Re: "I'm Too Big". What Can She Do To Slim Down? Photo by Jadekitana(f): 1:18pm On Mar 27, 2016
I don't understand why someone would just eat and eat and get fat like this. It's totally not right undecidedself discipline matters alot

1 Like

Re: "I'm Too Big". What Can She Do To Slim Down? Photo by jephito(m): 1:22pm On Mar 27, 2016
rawpadgin:
Would've loved to help her but distance won't allow it

How would you have helped her? She is reading every comments here.
Re: "I'm Too Big". What Can She Do To Slim Down? Photo by jephito(m): 1:30pm On Mar 27, 2016
Raydos:
Whoa!!! Try Using Paracetamol Atleast 10times A Day For One Year!

You'll Slim Down I Swear

That Was What My Late Brother Used!

Do you expect your brother to be alive after foolishly heeded to ur advice
Re: "I'm Too Big". What Can She Do To Slim Down? Photo by jephito(m): 1:33pm On Mar 27, 2016
babythug:
What she needs is a complete lifestyle.change. Weight loss isn't something one can successfully achieve in a short time frame yes there are crash diets but the after effects are always there.

My tips are as follows:

She should determine why she actually wants to lose weight and pen it down.

She should have a target weight and a long term timeline for achieving it.

She can put up pictures of people she would like to look like as inspiration I for eg have Funke akindele as one of my desired weight inspirations

She should list things that she will have to gradually cross of her diet and things she will substitute with. Eg no more carbonated drinks replace with fruits. Reduce from three cokes daily to one and then none if you get me.

Start using smaller bowls to eat.

Start reducing carbs till she can eliminate or bring it to a minimum

Begin to embrace exercise. No need for gym for now. She can jog, walk, skip or do aerobics for a start.

Starr drinking more water. It should be about 2 litres daily

Henceforth she should weigh herself once weekly and record in a diary

Commit the journey into God's hands via prayers

Again remember its a long term plan and will only be achieved and maintained by a complete change in lifestyle

God be with you
Thank you very much
Re: "I'm Too Big". What Can She Do To Slim Down? Photo by jephito(m): 1:38pm On Mar 27, 2016
Jadekitana:
I don't understand why someone would just eat and eat and get fat like this. It's totally not right undecidedself discipline matters alot
And she is not that kind of person who eats food like that...
Re: "I'm Too Big". What Can She Do To Slim Down? Photo by rexlims(m): 2:10pm On Mar 27, 2016
she should eat vegies a lot fruits and leafy. exercise should nt b strenuous but fun and lastly avoid been depressed cos it can lead to abnormal weight gain.
Re: "I'm Too Big". What Can She Do To Slim Down? Photo by LaRochelle(f): 2:20pm On Mar 27, 2016
Hi. Losing weight is not so easy, especially if you're doing it alone without some form of encouragement. There are five basic things you have to do to lose weight: eat clean, drink clean, exercise, sleep well and consistency.

If you are on BBM, there are channels I will write for you to join. They will help you and you will see others who are in your shoes. The admins will encourage you. Why these channels are particularly good is that you see their notifications on your feed, so you don't need to always visit a website everytime.

In no particular order:
1. Ujay's Weightloss and Dieting C00215C67
2. Naijalivehealthylife C00353BA2
3. BTRIM N HEALTHY C0018875C
4. YemSmoothies C0037E44D

I assure you if you join these channels and do as you are told, and if you like, join their personalised coaching, you will notice some difference in your body in four weeks.

PS: I don't know any of them personally, so it's not a case of advertising for a friend. They are just good channels I am subscribed to that I have seen to be true. All of them encourage healthy eating and they will never advise you to take pills or drugs to slim down. You will lose weight the healthy way so that it doesn't come back.

1 Like

Re: "I'm Too Big". What Can She Do To Slim Down? Photo by bluntspade: 2:27pm On Mar 27, 2016
tell her to start military training
Re: "I'm Too Big". What Can She Do To Slim Down? Photo by Raydos: 3:51pm On Mar 27, 2016
jephito:

Do you expect your brother to be alive after foolishly heeded to ur advice

Hahahahaha E Pain Am cheesycheesy cheesy
Re: "I'm Too Big". What Can She Do To Slim Down? Photo by Lexusgs430: 4:29pm On Mar 27, 2016
Eat less junk, Eat more healthy and exercise more!!!!
Re: "I'm Too Big". What Can She Do To Slim Down? Photo by agbonkamen(f): 4:31pm On Mar 27, 2016
she should use this tea called shakeoff
Re: "I'm Too Big". What Can She Do To Slim Down? Photo by DiviLee(f): 4:57pm On Mar 27, 2016
Use C9. Its a product that let's you shed kilograms in days. At the end of 9 days u should be slimmer
Re: "I'm Too Big". What Can She Do To Slim Down? Photo by rawpadgin(m): 5:53pm On Mar 27, 2016
jephito:
How would you have helped her? She is reading every comments here.
by taking her to the gym on a daily basis
Re: "I'm Too Big". What Can She Do To Slim Down? Photo by rawpadgin(m): 5:54pm On Mar 27, 2016
cruzita:
what about it
never mind
Re: "I'm Too Big". What Can She Do To Slim Down? Photo by notoriousbabe: 7:14pm On Mar 27, 2016
Raydos:

You'll Slim Down I Swear

were eleri bu apa yan tongue

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "I'm Too Big". What Can She Do To Slim Down? Photo by Nobody: 7:28pm On Mar 27, 2016
LaRochelle:
Hi. Losing weight is not so easy, especially if you're doing it alone without some form of encouragement. There are five basic things you have to do to lose weight: eat clean, drink clean, exercise, sleep well and consistency.
If you are on BBM, there are channels I will write for you to join. They will help you and you will see others who are in your shoes. The admins will encourage you. Why these channels are particularly good is that you see their notifications on your feed, so you don't need to always visit a website everytime.
In no particular order:
1. Ujay's Weightloss and Dieting C00215C67
2. Naijalivehealthylife C00353BA2
3. BTRIM N HEALTHY C0018875C
4. YemSmoothies C0037E44D
I assure you if you join these channels and do as you are told, and if you like, join their personalised coaching, you will notice some difference in your body in four weeks.
PS: I don't know any of them personally, so it's not a case of advertising for a friend. They are just good channels I am subscribed to that I have seen to be true. All of them encourage healthy eating and they will never advise you to take pills or drugs to slim down. You will lose weight the healthy way so that it doesn't come back.
Thank you for dropping those channels. Av been trying to slim down for a long time now. Aw add them after I subscribe.
Re: "I'm Too Big". What Can She Do To Slim Down? Photo by Nobody: 7:31pm On Mar 27, 2016
jephito:

And she is not that kind of person who eats food like that...
Its not always caused by eating. I browsed it on the internet and learned that some people have slow metabolism and their bodies burn fat slowly.
Many fat people have that problem.
Re: "I'm Too Big". What Can She Do To Slim Down? Photo by Raydos: 7:40pm On Mar 27, 2016
notoriousbabe:
were eleri bu apa yan tongue

Hahahahahaha Ewo L'epe Gan!
Re: "I'm Too Big". What Can She Do To Slim Down? Photo by esejessy(f): 7:46pm On Mar 27, 2016
southniyikaye:
ha oga,this is not vehicle o,this is coffin. Early grave things. See panel beating
lmaooooo I tire too oooo! It should be called Vahicle grin cheesy grin cheesy
Re: "I'm Too Big". What Can She Do To Slim Down? Photo by Sparkles003(f): 8:06pm On Mar 27, 2016
Drink slim tea.ini edo is a living witness
Re: "I'm Too Big". What Can She Do To Slim Down? Photo by Nobody: 8:24pm On Mar 27, 2016
Raydos:

You'll Slim Down I Swear

Late
Re: "I'm Too Big". What Can She Do To Slim Down? Photo by octopusfreaky(f): 8:39pm On Mar 27, 2016
she needs to skip breakfast, eat less carbs and fatty foods...I dont fnk she can exercise but if she can let i
her do it.Waow OP she needs self discipline and denial ..
Re: "I'm Too Big". What Can She Do To Slim Down? Photo by Nobody: 9:28pm On Mar 27, 2016
hit d gym centre big time..
Re: "I'm Too Big". What Can She Do To Slim Down? Photo by Nobody: 9:53pm On Mar 27, 2016
agbonkamen:
she should use this tea called shakeoff

Have you used it before? How does it work?
Hope its not d one that purges people.
Re: "I'm Too Big". What Can She Do To Slim Down? Photo by jephito(m): 9:59pm On Mar 27, 2016
Thanks for all your kind advice... This is what she has drawn to commence tomorrow after reading your comments.

Re: "I'm Too Big". What Can She Do To Slim Down? Photo by johnsonjosbles(m): 10:19pm On Mar 27, 2016
jephito:
She is no longer happy with her stature. To be fair, this girl is big and even bigger than what this picture depicts.
She's sometimes shy when all eyes set on her. She is now willing to slim down.
Wat can she do to slim down?
and this is my taste, busty, som1 dislike it, what an irony?
Re: "I'm Too Big". What Can She Do To Slim Down? Photo by DiviLee(f): 10:42pm On Mar 27, 2016
And she didn't even take my advice, I am not joking. Let me share you their bbm pin, chat her up. 7B116789.
Re: "I'm Too Big". What Can She Do To Slim Down? Photo by jephito(m): 10:57pm On Mar 27, 2016
DiviLee:
And she didn't even take my advice, I am not joking. Let me share you their bbm pin, chat her up. 7B116789.

Wat was ur advice
Re: "I'm Too Big". What Can She Do To Slim Down? Photo by jachi001(f): 12:14am On Mar 28, 2016
I was fatter than her. But i used just two things without any form of exercise. Just get grape and bitter leaf.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Japa: Blood Relatives Living In The UK For Over 30 To 60 Years, Nothing In Life / """"""love Test! Totally Try It! / Why Do Some Married Women Still Wear Short And Seductive Clothes?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.