Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,069 members, 7,814,695 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 05:34 PM

"I'm Too Big". What Can She Do To Slim Down? Photo - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / "I'm Too Big". What Can She Do To Slim Down? Photo (8812 Views)

I am 21 And My BF 24 Proposed; I Feel That I'm Too Young And It's Too Soon / Is This Why Ladies Are Finding It Hard To Settle Down? (photo) / My Fiance Complains That I'm Too Fat (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "I'm Too Big". What Can She Do To Slim Down? Photo by ovieokodhi(m): 1:11am On Mar 28, 2016
Just take two tabs of tramadol 200mg daily after meal
Re: "I'm Too Big". What Can She Do To Slim Down? Photo by Nobody: 2:17am On Mar 28, 2016
LaRochelle:
Hi. Losing weight is not so easy, especially if you're doing it alone without some form of encouragement. There are five basic things you have to do to lose weight: eat clean, drink clean, exercise, sleep well and consistency.

If you are on BBM, there are channels I will write for you to join. They will help you and you will see others who are in your shoes. The admins will encourage you. Why these channels are particularly good is that you see their notifications on your feed, so you don't need to always visit a website everytime.

In no particular order:
1. Ujay's Weightloss and Dieting C00215C67
2. Naijalivehealthylife C00353BA2
3. BTRIM N HEALTHY C0018875C
4. YemSmoothies C0037E44D

I assure you if you join these channels and do as you are told, and if you like, join their personalised coaching, you will notice some difference in your body in four weeks.

PS: I don't know any of them personally, so it's not a case of advertising for a friend. They are just good channels I am subscribed to that I have seen to be true. All of them encourage healthy eating and they will never advise you to take pills or drugs to slim down. You will lose weight the healthy way so that it doesn't come back.
Hey dear, please how can someone join a BBM channel?
Re: "I'm Too Big". What Can She Do To Slim Down? Photo by Gebbson007(m): 3:23am On Mar 28, 2016
tell her 2 fast fr 4o day and 4o night cm bck n fenk me
Re: "I'm Too Big". What Can She Do To Slim Down? Photo by IamAtribalist: 4:00am On Mar 28, 2016
cool She she eat a diet that comprises of 90% fat, 7% protein and 2% carbohydrate. Most fat people are fat because they are glucose intolerant. That is why it is important to limit the amount of carbohydrate and protein (because protein can also be converted, by the liver, to glucose).

Follow this diet and eat about 200 calories below you daily requirement and you will lose all that weight. You can thank me later.

Shikena. cool
Re: "I'm Too Big". What Can She Do To Slim Down? Photo by IamAtribalist: 4:04am On Mar 28, 2016
octopusfreaky:
she needs to skip breakfast, eat less carbs and fatty foods...I dont fnk she can exercise but if she can let i
her do it.Waow OP she needs self discipline and denial ..

Actually she needs to replace most of the carbs with FATS. Yes FATS. If she gets most of her daily requirements from fats then her body gets into KETOSIS. Basically, her body begins to burn fat for fuel and she will lose fat. SO EAT FAT TO LOSE FAT. Thank me later. cool
Re: "I'm Too Big". What Can She Do To Slim Down? Photo by LaRochelle(f): 7:47am On Mar 28, 2016
Adazlolly:
Hey dear, please how can someone join a BBM channel?

1. Launch the BlackBerry Messenger on your device.
2. Press the Menu key.
3. Click Channels.
4. Click the search icon at the top right corner of the home screen.
5.Type the BBM Channel pin.
6. Click the search button.
7. Wait for few minutes for the search result to show. Then click the plus icon beside the channel name to add it to your channel list.

Voila! You are subscribed to the channel!
Re: "I'm Too Big". What Can She Do To Slim Down? Photo by LaRochelle(f): 7:49am On Mar 28, 2016
sk8er:

Thank you for dropping those channels. Av been trying to slim down for a long time now. Aw add them after I subscribe.

Okay.
Re: "I'm Too Big". What Can She Do To Slim Down? Photo by Nobody: 7:58am On Mar 28, 2016
We all have different bodies, dis was/ is what is working for me, I used to weigh 83kg nw I rock 65kg still doing my countdown to 60kg b4 I stop den maintain it. Although som ppl give me thumbs up whc makes me happy, y som ppl scream I look skinny. In all I feel so good about myself and I want more.

This was wat I did, I start eating my 12 noon and stop by 6pm, take lots of water in between. within d tym frame u can eat as much quantity u want bt it must nt exceed dt tym
NB: nt all hunger pangs means u nid food, take water.

Another method, u reduce ur food ration to d size of a 3 years old child, since we dnt hv d means for calculating calories, make sure ders atleast 4hrs between each meal. take lots of water, like u cnt get enough of it.

For d best result abstain from all forms of sweet drinks cos dey r d highest contributory factor in fat acquisition, see dem as poison or licking raw sugar d difference is dt it has bn mixed in water and gas added.

Some say exercise helps, bt nt everyone can do it faithfully, don't sit arnd doing nothing , get busy or dance.
Good Luck!
Re: "I'm Too Big". What Can She Do To Slim Down? Photo by Missonas(f): 8:01am On Mar 28, 2016
rawpadgin:
See legs!!! shocked
If this kind girl kick person eh
grin
Re: "I'm Too Big". What Can She Do To Slim Down? Photo by jephito(m): 2:39pm On Mar 28, 2016
jachi001:
I was fatter than her. But i used just two things without any form of exercise. Just get grape and bitter leaf.

Really! Can I see your before and after/now picture?
Re: "I'm Too Big". What Can She Do To Slim Down? Photo by Nobody: 7:20pm On Mar 28, 2016
jachi001:
I was fatter than her. But i used just two things without any form of exercise. Just get grape and bitter leaf.
How were you using them?
Can you share? Thanks.
Re: "I'm Too Big". What Can She Do To Slim Down? Photo by jachi001(f): 5:12pm On Mar 29, 2016
Rule no 1. Please do not skip meals. Eat your normal three squre meals and no junks and sodas
Rule no 2. Don't take the grape and bitter leaf during the day time because it may purge you. It doesn't purge me but it purges some individuals when taken during the day.
Rule no 3. Take the mixture last thing at night
Rule no 4. Make sure the bitter leaf and grape is fresh one. Don't prepare it and put in the freeze please. You must prepare fresh one each night for at least a month. I bet you will see result before the one month end. Just be faithful to it and don't skip any night for the first one month.
PREPARATION: get two handful of fresh bitter leaf and rinsh it with clean water to remove dirty, then put the bitter leaf in a bowl and measure a glass of clean water and add to the bowl, then squeez the content together very well, after then get the glass and filter the content in to the glass. Please note its the first squeezing that you need. Then peel the grape and squeez it into the glass of bitter leaf and stir after stiring you can drink it. Remenber don't take any other thing after drinking it. Just go and sleep.
I hope its well detailed.
Re: "I'm Too Big". What Can She Do To Slim Down? Photo by jephito(m): 10:49pm On Apr 06, 2016
jachi001:
Rule no 1. Please do not skip meals. Eat your normal three squre meals and no junks and sodas
Rule no 2. Don't take the grape and bitter leaf during the day time because it may purge you. It doesn't purge me but it purges some individuals when taken during the day.
Rule no 3. Take the mixture last thing at night
Rule no 4. Make sure the bitter leaf and grape is fresh one. Don't prepare it and put in the freeze please. You must prepare fresh one each night for at least a month. I bet you will see result before the one month end. Just be faithful to it and don't skip any night for the first one month.
PREPARATION: get two handful of fresh bitter leaf and rinsh it with clean water to remove dirty, then put the bitter leaf in a bowl and measure a glass of clean water and add to the bowl, then squeez the content together very well, after then get the glass and filter the content in to the glass. Please note its the first squeezing that you need. Then peel the grape and squeez it into the glass of bitter leaf and stir after stiring you can drink it. Remenber don't take any other thing after drinking it. Just go and sleep.
I hope its well detailed.
Detailed

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Guys, Is This True? Penile Sizes According To Zodiac Birth Signs / Not A Tribalist Thread, But Is This True About Benue Girls / Japa: Blood Relatives Living In The UK For Over 30 To 60 Years, Nothing In Life

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.