Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,316 members, 7,815,576 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:45 PM

Tell Me You This Didn't Freak You Out. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Tell Me You This Didn't Freak You Out. (796 Views)

She Was The Little Girl Who Didn't Want A Boyfriend But Now; Pastor Says. Photos / I Wouldn't Have Been Married If My Wife Didn't Ask Me This Question; Man Reveals / "If You Tell Me About My Boyfriend's Infidelity, You Owe Me A New Boyfriend" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tell Me You This Didn't Freak You Out. by Cholls(m): 7:14pm On Apr 03, 2016
My brothers and sisters Chai!

Who remembered this?

Re: Tell Me You This Didn't Freak You Out. by obiorathesubtle: 7:20pm On Apr 03, 2016
I'm one of those who could never do it back then..
Re: Tell Me You This Didn't Freak You Out. by rheether(f): 7:24pm On Apr 03, 2016
No allow fly touch am ooo if not e go remain like that forever. Ah! one of those lies mama told me.

3 Likes

Re: Tell Me You This Didn't Freak You Out. by Cutehector(m): 7:24pm On Apr 03, 2016
One stvpid boy did dat to a girl and she poked him in the eye. grin

He blind nw cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Tell Me You This Didn't Freak You Out. by Cutehector(m): 7:24pm On Apr 03, 2016
rheether:
No allow fly touch am ooo if not e go remain like that forever. Ah! one of those lies mama told me.
dat kyn lie eh grin cheesy
Re: Tell Me You This Didn't Freak You Out. by Nobody: 7:25pm On Apr 03, 2016
It's so lovely
Re: Tell Me You This Didn't Freak You Out. by IamLEGEND1: 7:27pm On Apr 03, 2016
Mehn! I be area father for this thing back then.
I could do this shít and still run around playing 'ice & water' with my eyes like that.
They used to tell us if you allowed a fly to perch on ur eyelids while they were turned inside out like that, dem eyelids will remain like that forever.

1 Like

Re: Tell Me You This Didn't Freak You Out. by cruzita(f): 7:29pm On Apr 03, 2016
grin angry for where !!!!me wey get mind pass shekau when I small
Re: Tell Me You This Didn't Freak You Out. by Yuneehk(f): 7:41pm On Apr 03, 2016
Oh yea! This freaked me out. I dont even know how to do it and its been so long I saw someone do it. Dont think people still do it these days sef
Re: Tell Me You This Didn't Freak You Out. by Nobody: 7:47pm On Apr 03, 2016
I Can still vividly remember how i use it to scare a limping crap out of my neighbor'S kids back then (year 1941 no be today) grin
Re: Tell Me You This Didn't Freak You Out. by Sirpluv: 7:47pm On Apr 03, 2016
rheether:
LOL Same thng they told me

Naija parents can lie for Africa
Re: Tell Me You This Didn't Freak You Out. by Cholls(m): 8:02pm On Apr 03, 2016
rheether:
my sister Lol.
Re: Tell Me You This Didn't Freak You Out. by 3rdlegxxx(m): 10:12am On Apr 04, 2016
crotonite:
I Can still vividly remember how i use it to scare a limping crap out of my neighbor'S kids back then (year 1941 no be today) grin

hehehehe guy ahahah 1941 ke, easy na lolz grin grin grin

(1) (Reply)

Why Do Men Always Act This Way? (pic) / Help Me Make This Choice (photo) / 8 Signs Your Current Relationship Will Never Have A Future

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.