Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,772 members, 7,831,482 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 07:29 PM

Olumba's Supreme Temple Calabar: God's Third And Last Temple Will Be In Calabar - Religion (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Olumba's Supreme Temple Calabar: God's Third And Last Temple Will Be In Calabar (83135 Views)

Olumba Olumba Obu Prays Against Biafra Actualization / Olumba Olumba Reveals When President Buhari Will Return / "Buhari Will End Recession In 2017" - Olumba Olumba (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Olumba's Supreme Temple Calabar: God's Third And Last Temple Will Be In Calabar by TessaJ: 11:50am On Mar 29, 2016
DeCleff:

Are u sure?

If u do, then answers these questions

What are u supposed to do every wednesday night?

What are u supposed to every thursday?

Did u fast before the easter and what happens after d easter?
mr obu,i asked u a question and u didnt ansa.
Re: Olumba's Supreme Temple Calabar: God's Third And Last Temple Will Be In Calabar by DeCleff(m): 11:53am On Mar 29, 2016
fortunechy:
plz,admin i will apreciate it if u stop posting diz kind fin here.stop promoting them cuz is nt of God.olumba olumba is pure confraternity.they ar ocultic.any one dt belong or believe in them is serving devil...................pple shld bcareful.end time church.

U would have loved it if it was an anti OLUMBA post abi?

God help u
Re: Olumba's Supreme Temple Calabar: God's Third And Last Temple Will Be In Calabar by Nobody: 11:57am On Mar 29, 2016
[quote author=angels09 post=44214820][/quote]

FVCK OFF Smartchoices!

Stop stalking me!
Re: Olumba's Supreme Temple Calabar: God's Third And Last Temple Will Be In Calabar by DeCleff(m): 11:58am On Mar 29, 2016
yanabasee:

I bet you don't know how he came up with that name...

And the only person who's ignorance here is you.. With your right senses..you bow to a man who claims to be christ and at the same same claim to be God.

With your right senses, you worship a man who's greedy and claims to be holy.... But gossips and commits blasphemy in his preachings...

Ones at goldie cemetery, two olumba members came to do spiritual assignment and was caught.. The entered the cemetery with somfin in a nylon and came out without it...

One whch was assumed to be the pastor was telling the other one that the assignment's been completed.. The police arrested them and took them to the station...late around 12midnight...

You can't worship God and be going to cemeteries to do assignment... How?

Abeg... Go and sit down and pray to God.. Olumba isn't anything close it being a saint... The man's evil..

The first Olumba man..was said to have tried to die to wake up after 7days which wasn't successful and led to his death... But you guys said he died peacefully.... In one of his preachings in CRBC.. He said he will die and resurrect after 7days.. The next 6days we head he was death...

He tried everything to mek u guys believe he was God.. None worked.... He has fasted for 30days and nights.. Who knows if he didn't sneak into his room and got some food for himself...

To cure ur ignorantic foolishness, go any BCS bookshop and buy the book titled I Am That I Am.

Read it and then travel to Biakpan and verify what u read
Re: Olumba's Supreme Temple Calabar: God's Third And Last Temple Will Be In Calabar by lawflec(m): 12:00pm On Mar 29, 2016
freecocoa:
See eh, you are very lucky this is the Internet cos the way I'm paraing for this matter eh, if you happen to come anywhere near my area and spew this rubbish, walai we will find a way to remove your brain and have it soaked in hypo to see if any part of it can be salvaged, that's after giving you some thorough beating of course.

Like how can only 1 person be this stup1d? I wish I can just catch that Olumba OBU 1diot alone too, I will burst that his fat belle, yeye dey smell.angry
I am a catholic, believes in christ not this trash.. But then, come to think about it lady. The guy believed the same way peter believed christ. Remember, christ coming was prophesied the same way olumba was. What was peters justification for believing and confessing christ even when the Jews, just like us ridiculed them.. Now, the religion that looked stupid to caiphas, Paul, Pharisees is now what u and I believe now with our lifes.. To me, Olumba worshippers are exactly the same with us. We all believe from our self conviction. What makes u think the guy is foolish, because the olumba is from Calabar and not from Israel or Jewish.. If he, olumba, had come before christ, believe me, you and I would make him God.. As for me, I desist from ridiculing any religion or believe. I just faithfully believe in my religion based on faith, same way the olumba children believes. We re not any superior.

7 Likes

Re: Olumba's Supreme Temple Calabar: God's Third And Last Temple Will Be In Calabar by Hillarie(m): 12:02pm On Mar 29, 2016
DeCleff:

OLUMBA OLUMBA OBU IS THE NEW NAME OF GOD ALMIGHY
TAKE IT OR LEAVE IT
Receive sense in Jesus' name!

1 Like

Re: Olumba's Supreme Temple Calabar: God's Third And Last Temple Will Be In Calabar by Nobody: 12:04pm On Mar 29, 2016
What is olumbad?

1 Like

Re: Olumba's Supreme Temple Calabar: God's Third And Last Temple Will Be In Calabar by OgaMosco(m): 12:04pm On Mar 29, 2016
Some people call Him Roland Obu, some call Him their childhood friend, some even say the knew from adam, but I am here to tell you guys that, He is bigger than what you call Him, He is bigger than how you know Him. Olumba has nothing to proof to any one of you cos He is tested and trusted. DE clef I would advice you take a break and leave this carnal minded children to their fate, they are so blind that the do not even see beyond their nose. Olumba is God, I repeat Olumba is God!

2 Likes

Re: Olumba's Supreme Temple Calabar: God's Third And Last Temple Will Be In Calabar by lawflec(m): 12:09pm On Mar 29, 2016
DeCleff:

To cure ur ignorantic foolishness, go any BCS bookshop and buy the book titled I Am That I Am.

Read it and then travel to Biakpan and verify what u read
your faith is not any worse. If that's what convinces you then be right and do just with.. My Pope said, he who is righteous would see the lord, be u atheist.. Just follow the precept of the bible which u read nd believe. Am not better off, am just a Christian based on my self conviction that christ is the lord and non other. But if yours is olumba, receive no condemnation from me but mere admonition. Those judging u, are there sure of a seat in heaven, no.. I wil only judge any religion, when am resting in peace, sitting right with our lord jesus christ on his throne.. I have a very good friend, Gp, He is an olumba follower, but believe, this guy has been good to me more than my catholic friends and very clear that.. This guy, can pay for ur fees if u re not on cash... Thank God he is a religion nd philosophy study, I tried to convince him but found useless, because his life and spiritual growth is just as normal as any other... He willingly followed me to where I worship in school, but I REFUSED to follow him to his temple, imagine religious tolerance.. His only complain which I send to u is that he has no place if worship on campus... But bro again I say, try to use your sense and be right in whatever u do.

2 Likes

Re: Olumba's Supreme Temple Calabar: God's Third And Last Temple Will Be In Calabar by dubemnaija: 12:09pm On Mar 29, 2016
OLUMBA Will Rot in hell with all his brainwashed disciples on the last day.

1 Like

Re: Olumba's Supreme Temple Calabar: God's Third And Last Temple Will Be In Calabar by dubemnaija: 12:10pm On Mar 29, 2016
OgaMosco:
Some people call Him Roland Obu, some call Him their childhood friend, some even say the knew from adam, but I am here to tell you guys that, He is bigger than what you call Him, He is bigger than how you know Him. Olumba has nothing to proof to any one of you cos He is tested and trusted. DE clef I would advice you take a break and leave this carnal minded children to their fate, they are so blind that the do not even see beyond their nose. Olumba is God, I repeat Olumba is God!

Agents of darkness everywhere.

1 Like

Re: Olumba's Supreme Temple Calabar: God's Third And Last Temple Will Be In Calabar by DeCleff(m): 12:10pm On Mar 29, 2016
yanabasee:

Oga... I have ppl from Biapkan... Many of them detest the man with passion..... And I've been to biakpan ample times.....

Stop deceiving yourself..... No biapkan indegene believes in his evil powers....

They can detest Him but can't deny what He did in Biakpan before and after His birth

John 7;1-5

1 After this, Jesus traveled in Galilee,a since He did not want to travel in Judeab because the Jewsc were trying to kill Him.

2 The Jewish Festival of
Tabernacles was near,

3 so His brothersh said to Him, “Leave here and go to
Judea so Your disciples can
see Your worksi that You are doing.

4 For no one does anything in secret while he’s seeking public recognition. If You do these things, show Yourself to the world.”

5 (For not even His brothers
believed in Him.)

Now, if the siblings of Our Lord Jesus Christ couldn't believe Him, how do u expect everyone in Biakpan to believe in Olumba?
Re: Olumba's Supreme Temple Calabar: God's Third And Last Temple Will Be In Calabar by DeCleff(m): 12:14pm On Mar 29, 2016
yanabasee:

Christ healed the officer and asked Peter to shield his sword...

But in this case.. Olumba son needed war to kill the sister to resume power.... Till date, there have nt had peace.. The sister is the ruler of olumba churches in Akwa Ibom state while you are ruled by the son in cross river state... Division of power!

U just said the opposite my friend. It was Helen Obu and her group that tried to kill His Holiness Olumba Olumba Obu to gain control of BCS
Re: Olumba's Supreme Temple Calabar: God's Third And Last Temple Will Be In Calabar by DeCleff(m): 12:19pm On Mar 29, 2016
gfullmoon:

Mr Clef
Consider John 1: 18 "No man has seen Almighty God at any time". However humans have seen Jesus, if John 3:16 referred to him as son of God. Even Olumba lived among his Biakpan kinsmen. So point of correction Jesus is not God and at no time claimed to be God. Even Jesus was killed by humans, even during that agonising death he cried unto God why has thou forsaken me. If Jesus was God, whom was he praying to in several times he rendered prayers? If too your Olumba Olumba was God whom did he prayed to. If Jesus or Olumba prayed to God while they were in effect God, it amounted to deceit. And God can never be associated with deceit. There were several prophecies about Jesus before his Birth which were all fulfilled . Tell me just one prophecy about about Olumba in the Bible either implicit or explicit ? Isn't it funny and illogical that Olumba your alleged "author" of the Holy Scriptures didn't allow his name appeared therein while he even made use of it while he was a life on earth . The man Olumba Olumba Obu never claimed to be God while he was a life , but his subsequent followers like you are making him (G) god. I am not judging you or him, I am only trying make us see more insight from the Bible since you people also uses same in your worship.

I am sure u are muslim. Now read this and confirm from ur koran

www.nairaland.com/2991345/jesus-christ-prophet-mohammed-koran

Thanks
Re: Olumba's Supreme Temple Calabar: God's Third And Last Temple Will Be In Calabar by DeCleff(m): 12:24pm On Mar 29, 2016
Rapaltar:
Eheerrrn... Oga Decleff dat wuna bcs, una d do any oda tin 'part frm singing

Cos na so so song una go d sing for wuna channel...

And err abeg i d find new chick wey i go bleep...

Mst preferably a bcs cum-fused barny....

What am i even saying??

We preach also but time will come when preaching, prayer, visions/prophecies will end and only songs will remain.

Thats after d final judgement
Re: Olumba's Supreme Temple Calabar: God's Third And Last Temple Will Be In Calabar by DeCleff(m): 12:29pm On Mar 29, 2016
tosluv1:

bro did u say OOO is God and we can see him physically

Do i have to put up a Bible study thread to educate u guys?

Haven't u read in Daniel 7 that God Almighty will come down on earth and people will see and serve Him?

Was Our Lord Jesus Christ a ghost? Did people sat, ate and talked with Him?
Re: Olumba's Supreme Temple Calabar: God's Third And Last Temple Will Be In Calabar by DeCleff(m): 12:40pm On Mar 29, 2016
tosluv1:

and this God is omnipresent?

Hear Him

As I Am standing here preaching to u, I Am also in heaven, sea, hell, stars, moon, sun and all plain of manifest.

How can u explain this?

He led people to the beach for baptism, after the baptism He led them back but something happened.

As they were marching towards the Bethel, they saw Him standing at the alter but He was seen leading them into the Bethel.

Some many manifestations to prove He's Ominipresence
Re: Olumba's Supreme Temple Calabar: God's Third And Last Temple Will Be In Calabar by DeCleff(m): 12:42pm On Mar 29, 2016
TessaJ:
mr obu,i asked u a question and u didnt ansa.

Pls repeat ur question
Re: Olumba's Supreme Temple Calabar: God's Third And Last Temple Will Be In Calabar by tosluv1: 12:55pm On Mar 29, 2016
DeCleff:

Hear Him
As I Am standing here preaching to u, I Am also in heaven, sea, hell, stars, moon, sun and all plain of manifest.
How can u explain this?
He led people to the beach for baptism, after the baptism He led them back but something happened.
As they were marching towards the Bethel, they saw Him standing at the alter but He was seen leading them into the Bethel.
Some many manifestations to prove He's Ominipresence
waoo! I kinda love this. so he can everywhere at d same time?
Re: Olumba's Supreme Temple Calabar: God's Third And Last Temple Will Be In Calabar by abdoolorunwa(m): 1:05pm On Mar 29, 2016
DeCleff:

How did u know that Olumba Olumba Obu is not God? Was it revealed to u or are u saying it due to what people who knew nothingg abt Him are saying? Be honest in ur answers!

Leader Olumba Olumba Obu said and i quote 'I will not tell u who I Am but if u truly want to know who I Am, pray and ask God to reveal me to u because u cant know me or Brotherhood Of The Cross And Star with ur physical eyes. The more u look the less u see.

John 4:22
Ye worship ye know not
what: we know what we
worship: for salvation is of
the Jews.

2 Corinthians 5:16
Wherefore henceforth know
we no man after the flesh:
yea, though we have known
Christ after the flesh, yet now
henceforth know we him no
more.

I will advise u to pray and ask God to reveal Himself and expose Olumba Olumba Obu to u so u can tell the world the truth. God assured us of His willingness to answer us and show us what we don't know.

Jeremiah 33:3
it, to establish it; the
Call unto me, and I will answer thee, and shew thee great and
mighty things, which thou
knowest not.
THE SAME TOTS AND IDEAS U HAVE MADE U WORSHIP D SON OF MARY. Y CRITICISE THEIR TOTS WHEN U BOTH R ON THE SAME BRAINWAVE. I LIKE HOW U R EDUCATING URSELF ON THE FACT THAT NO MAN DESERVES WORSHIP BUT GOD.
THIS IS THE SAME TEACHING ISLAM HAS BEEN CALLING ALL OF U TO "LA (there is no) ILLA (god) HA ILALLAH (but Allah)". WORSHIP ONLY GOD AND GIVE PEACE TO UR SOULS.
Re: Olumba's Supreme Temple Calabar: God's Third And Last Temple Will Be In Calabar by 4nobody4every1: 1:08pm On Mar 29, 2016
[s]
DeCleff:

God is a Spirit John 4:24 therefore, only Him can reveal Himself to mortals Matthew 16:17.

Our Lord Jesus Christ prayed despite been God. So we must pray and be spiritually minded to know our Creator.

Olumba Olumba Obu the New Name of Father, Son And Holy Spirit is the author of the whole scriptures both written and unwritten ones.

His Name was not spelled out because His time hasn't come for His physical manifestation.

Same thing happened with Our Lord Jesus Christ. U will not find Jesus Christ from Genesis to Malachi even though He was talked about there.
[/s] angry angry

1 Like

Re: Olumba's Supreme Temple Calabar: God's Third And Last Temple Will Be In Calabar by Marvyify(f): 1:13pm On Mar 29, 2016
Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm.
Signs of ENDTIME. Please u guys should learn from Rev. King. Make God help us and give us all the grace to know him.
Re: Olumba's Supreme Temple Calabar: God's Third And Last Temple Will Be In Calabar by ylaa(f): 1:16pm On Mar 29, 2016
arant nonsense, olumba will never and can never be the new
name for the trinity.
obu means crayfish.
three crayfish

DeCleff:

We don't just believe anything. Take it or leave it OLUMNBA OLUMBA OBU IS THE NEW NAME OF THE FATHER, SON AND HOLY SPIRIT.
Re: Olumba's Supreme Temple Calabar: God's Third And Last Temple Will Be In Calabar by blezynetym(f): 1:22pm On Mar 29, 2016
[quote author=DeCleff post=44212368]

Was Our Lord Jesus Christ a tree or stone when He came on earth?

Or were u made in the image and likeness of tree, stone, sea or goat?

As for me i look like my Father, God and Creator.

Would u have believed Our Lord Jesus Christ if u were around then and well acquainted Jewish teaching? [/quote ]Meaning? Oluma when he was alive said that you people are deceiving yourself by worshiping him, that he is not God. Grow up and accept Jesus as our Lord and only saviour.
Re: Olumba's Supreme Temple Calabar: God's Third And Last Temple Will Be In Calabar by analice107: 1:28pm On Mar 29, 2016
daretodiffer:

FVCK OFF Smartchoices!

Stop stalking me!
This Muslim chick really like SmartChoice. She dey follow the guy everywhere. daretodiffer, weytin u dey do for O. O. Obu thread?
Re: Olumba's Supreme Temple Calabar: God's Third And Last Temple Will Be In Calabar by benjoggas: 1:33pm On Mar 29, 2016
All these sermons are for the gullible ones
Re: Olumba's Supreme Temple Calabar: God's Third And Last Temple Will Be In Calabar by Nobody: 1:34pm On Mar 29, 2016
analice107:

This Muslim chick really like SmartChoice. She dey follow the guy everywhere. daretodiffer, weytin u dey do for O. O. Obu thread?

Are you crazy or jinxed?

This is another stvpid account.

Stop stalking me loser!
Re: Olumba's Supreme Temple Calabar: God's Third And Last Temple Will Be In Calabar by makapella(m): 1:52pm On Mar 29, 2016
DeCleff:

We don't just believe anything. Take it or leave it OLUMNBA OLUMBA OBU IS THE NEW NAME OF THE FATHER, SON AND HOLY SPIRIT.
Blessings of the father...
Re: Olumba's Supreme Temple Calabar: God's Third And Last Temple Will Be In Calabar by jaytee01(m): 1:55pm On Mar 29, 2016
DeCleff:

grin
Re: Olumba's Supreme Temple Calabar: God's Third And Last Temple Will Be In Calabar by DUNKA(m): 2:01pm On Mar 29, 2016
DeCleff:

OUR LORD JESUS CHRIST OF COURSE
how old is Rowland obu now? Physically not spiritually oh
Re: Olumba's Supreme Temple Calabar: God's Third And Last Temple Will Be In Calabar by ify84(m): 2:03pm On Mar 29, 2016
DeCleff:

Pls repeat ur question

Can you educate me... Whats the core of BSC... As in, what do u people believe, do u read d Bible,.... Etc
Re: Olumba's Supreme Temple Calabar: God's Third And Last Temple Will Be In Calabar by james2man: 2:04pm On Mar 29, 2016
Im not surprise that you're running from my post like a plague, im going to ask you have read the matt 24: 11,23-26? What can you say about that? I remember having a female friend who is a member of this group, she confirmed to me that sensitive bible passages just like the matt 24: 11,23-26 is never preached or talked about in their gathering. I can bet it that you haven't read that bible passages before, so i won't be surprise if you have nothing to say in regards to that bible passages above, thats because you're a zombie.
DeCleff:

They can detest Him but can't deny what He did in Biakpan before and after His birth

John 7;1-5

1 After this, Jesus traveled in Galilee,a since He did not want to travel in Judeab because the Jewsc were trying to kill Him.

2 The Jewish Festival of
Tabernacles was near,

3 so His brothersh said to Him, “Leave here and go to
Judea so Your disciples can
see Your worksi that You are doing.

4 For no one does anything in secret while he’s seeking public recognition. If You do these things, show Yourself to the world.”

5 (For not even His brothers
believed in Him.)

Now, if the siblings of Our Lord Jesus Christ couldn't believe Him, how do u expect everyone in Biakpan to believe in Olumba?

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply)

Joshua Bamiloye And Tolulope Odesola Wedding Pictures / Jesus' Lookalike Spotted In Lagos, Disappears Thereafter (See Photo) / Mountain Of Fire Shows Satanic Dressing And ID Card To Hell Fire (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.