Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,222 members, 7,849,789 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 09:47 AM

Signs That U Are A Mugu - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Signs That U Are A Mugu (6925 Views)

Lol When A Mugu Have Sex / If U Spend For Her On Val And Neva Sex Her U Are A Mugu / The Moment U Tell An Igbo Gal That U Love Her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Signs That U Are A Mugu by Firstlieutenant(m): 5:34pm On Mar 27, 2016
Jadekitana:
Op whether you like it or not, men have been mugus from the days of Adam! When eve gave Adam the fruit he muguishly ate it without asking questions, a woman ruined David's life, infact you can't change that. Lemme call one mugu to come and take me for full body massage in spa *picks up phone*

Is the mugu you're about to call, Phyno?
Re: Signs That U Are A Mugu by jayloms: 5:40pm On Mar 27, 2016
Op I don't really care cause I'm really restless right now, until I I go down with dis Ella girl nuffin you say is gonna make any sense to me esp now that she has infected me with konji in this cold weather.

With d way I ogled at her voluptuous melons and bumba after she gave me her number, I nor sure say my eye go gree clear O.
Re: Signs That U Are A Mugu by Audray(f): 5:42pm On Mar 27, 2016
obiorathesubtle:
Audray.. FirstOfall.. Your name/moniker is beautiful, love the way it sounds.

Second...a woman/female washing her husband's/boyfriend's underwear isn't throwing away her destiny.... She's doing the right thing.. It's the way y'all show care smiley it attracts blessings to y'all..smiley smiley smiley.. But the other one is just wrong..

It's a man's world.. A man shouldn't have to wash female underwear, it's embarrassing, degrading .. Etc..sad
SMH. You forgot to add sexism,chauvinism,low self esteem issues and ridiculousness to ur signature "list"sad. Abeg leave my name alone. That ur bribe no go work.
Re: Signs That U Are A Mugu by Audray(f): 5:46pm On Mar 27, 2016
:
obiorathesubtle:
Audray.. FirstOfall.. Your name/moniker is beautiful, love the way it sounds.sad. Abeg leave my name alone .that ur bribe no go work.

Second...a woman/female washing her husband's/boyfriend's underwear isn't throwing away her destiny.... She's doing the right thing.. It's the way y'all show care smiley it attracts blessings to y'all..smiley smiley smiley.. But the other one is just wrong..

It's a man's world.. A man shouldn't have to wash female underwear, it's embarrassing, degrading .. Etc..sad
SMH. You forgot to add sexism,chauvinism, low self esteem issues, and ridiculousness to ur signature"list".
Re: Signs That U Are A Mugu by Monalisa185(f): 5:52pm On Mar 27, 2016
kobokokabaka:

taaa..go Sidon for gutter, i don suffer
you and ur boyfriend Na who be de mugu sef..
am sure say he don chop ur money and toto tire and you come here de claim asif you get sense

guy, nobe me mugunize you na, go find person wey mugunize you..commot for my mention abeg

1 Like

Re: Signs That U Are A Mugu by Monalisa185(f): 5:53pm On Mar 27, 2016
donephi:
grin cheesy grin cheesy Keeping mugurising him
lol, you are next in linetongue

1 Like

Re: Signs That U Are A Mugu by Nobody: 5:57pm On Mar 27, 2016
petkoffDrake:
Thank God am not a mugu! No bae can turn me to one grin
Pls dont form here,dont let me vex. cheesy
Re: Signs That U Are A Mugu by Smellymouth: 5:59pm On Mar 27, 2016
Monalisa185:

hehehehe, you wan use am turn the sand abi?

Lol..
Re: Signs That U Are A Mugu by obiorathesubtle: 6:01pm On Mar 27, 2016
Audray:
SMH. You forgot to add sexism,chauvinism,low self esteem issues and ridiculousness to ur signature "list"sad. Abeg leave my name alone. That ur bribe no go work.
grin honey, c'mon.. Our relationship is like 2 messages old..

I'd have to apologise for first impression.. smiley smiley

And also cook up a better bribe wink
Re: Signs That U Are A Mugu by Nobody: 6:11pm On Mar 27, 2016
prettythicksme:

see as u dey smile like u win jackpot shocked shocked

Sister, u cute smiley n u can smile for africa wink
u Geh mouth tho' grin

1 Like

Re: Signs That U Are A Mugu by Nobody: 6:14pm On Mar 27, 2016
Jacksonville:

see as u dey smile like u win jackpot shocked shocked

Sister, u cute smiley n u can smile for africa wink
u Geh mouth tho' grin
lol,smilling is my hobby.Thanks for d compliment
Re: Signs That U Are A Mugu by firstking01(m): 6:16pm On Mar 27, 2016
Op with this present state of our economy, no guy, i repeat no guy will fall this mugu for ant being with V.G inbetween her laps, even dangote sonundecided
Re: Signs That U Are A Mugu by Nobody: 6:58pm On Mar 27, 2016
Chai.
Re: Signs That U Are A Mugu by iwakacome: 7:08pm On Mar 27, 2016
Kraspo:
A guy can NEVER be a mugu. Because no guy can have a million naira in his account and give 500k to a girl. If I give a girl 5million naira, just know I have a 500million naira in my account. I repeat! A guy can NEVER be a mugu.

You no even get idea how guys dey fall steady mugu. Guys have been doing mugu since SolomonBC
Re: Signs That U Are A Mugu by donephi(m): 9:43pm On Mar 27, 2016
Monalisa185:

lol, you are next in linetongue
You wish tongue

1 Like

Re: Signs That U Are A Mugu by olac21(m): 11:03pm On Mar 27, 2016
Angelberry:
Rants from a poor boyfriend
Murmurs from a poverty-stricken girlfriend!
Re: Signs That U Are A Mugu by Nobody: 11:06pm On Mar 27, 2016
olac21:

Murmurs from a poverty-stricken girlfriend!
Have you eaten today? Mugu!
Re: Signs That U Are A Mugu by olac21(m): 11:13pm On Mar 27, 2016
Angelberry:
Have you eaten today? Mugu!
Mugus your brothers right?yap I've eaten e-diat.bye
Re: Signs That U Are A Mugu by Audray(f): 11:16pm On Mar 27, 2016
obiorathesubtle:

really? Its "honey" and a "relationship" already? And in your mind your "apology" and name calling will make me melt?you are horrible at flirting bro.smiley dont bother cooking anything up. I wont even look at your bribe and i bet you are a horrible cook too...
Re: Signs That U Are A Mugu by Truckpusher(m): 11:20pm On Mar 27, 2016
KashyBaby:
grin a lot of mumugu will feel they been hit by d hammer in their head while reading this..... grin grin tongue
grin grin smh.

This is a thread by a broke boy and for his fellow broke boys. tongue
Re: Signs That U Are A Mugu by petkoffDrake(m): 11:33pm On Mar 27, 2016
prettythicksme:

Vex naa tongue
Re: Signs That U Are A Mugu by Evidence1000(m): 11:41pm On Mar 27, 2016
Audray:
really? Its "honey" and a "relationship" already? And in your mind your "apology" and name calling will make me melt?you are horrible at flirting bro.smiley dont bother cooking anything up. I wont even look at your bribe and i bet you are a horrible cook too...

CHEI! That was harsh. I still can't help but laugh.
Re: Signs That U Are A Mugu by Evidence1000(m): 11:44pm On Mar 27, 2016
What would someone not see on this nairaland?
Re: Signs That U Are A Mugu by Deejavuu(f): 11:56pm On Mar 27, 2016
Smellymouth:
cheesy 99% of naija men are either "Presently Mugus" or "Ex Mumu" or "Intending Mumu". grin cheesy Mumu does not respect class or social status cheesy

A lot of men won't agree but--" Nor be by power pr1ck take dey stand.." Chinwetalu Agu,2006

Click like if you agree ..

Lmao! grin cheesy

Nl, smh
Re: Signs That U Are A Mugu by Maycher(m): 1:20am On Mar 28, 2016
obiorathesubtle:

Dude, that chick likes you already...bone the fronting..
Re: Signs That U Are A Mugu by halfricanadian(f): 1:48am On Mar 28, 2016
cheesy chai

Guys been mugu since leah and racheal days

Chai since jacob days
Re: Signs That U Are A Mugu by Smellymouth: 8:01am On Mar 28, 2016
Deejavuu:

Lmao! grin cheesy

Nl, smh

angry grin grin

Re: Signs That U Are A Mugu by klenton(m): 8:31am On Mar 28, 2016
Truckpusher:
grin grin smh.

This is a thread by a broke boy and for his fellow broke boys. tongue

Mr wealth, didn't u make Forbes list this year
Mugu
Re: Signs That U Are A Mugu by MRBrownJ: 9:33am On Mar 28, 2016
Kraspo:
A guy can NEVER be a mugu. Because no guy can have a million naira in his account and give 500k to a girl. If I give a girl 5million naira, just know I have a 500million naira in my account. I repeat! A guy can NEVER be a mugu.

NONSENSE!!!! the minute you are tricked into giving ANY amount, then you are indeed a mugu.

falconey:
undecided
grin undecided
yes i am a mugu, a mugu that get laid.

the majority of mugus get laid, thats the whole reason why they give that money.

1 Like

Re: Signs That U Are A Mugu by Kraspo(m): 10:14am On Mar 28, 2016
[quote author=MRBrownJ post=44178495]

NONSENSE!!!! the minute you are tricked into giving ANY amount, then you are indeed a mugu.

Rant of a stingy broke ass! If you ain't willing to spend a dime on a girl you wanna get laid with, then your tight-fistedness is inbuilt!
Re: Signs That U Are A Mugu by ovieokodhi(m): 10:52am On Mar 28, 2016
I have been a mugu oooo I don die finish
Re: Signs That U Are A Mugu by MRBrownJ: 12:37pm On Mar 28, 2016
Kraspo:
Rant of a stingy broke ass! If you ain't willing to spend a dime on a girl you wanna get laid with, then your tight-fistedness is inbuilt!

i am stingy and PROUD to be... i will never foolishly give money to someone or something that doesnt deserve it.
i will never pay for something that i know is overpriced, and will always bargain to get a better deal, or simply walk away. that just who i am, and therefore, giving money to a woman for NO DAMN REASON is absurd to me. why should i even pay for a woman's upkeep, is she handicapped? is she unemployed or lazy? doesnt she have a father/family? how was she getting these items before she met me?

IMHO, a man that pays a woman in order for her to stay with him, is LESS than a man, who hasnt got the right character that would have a woman love him, because of HIM.

4 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Do I Look Like Kiss Daniel(pics) / 10 Funny Signs You Are An Introvert... / This Woman Has Been Sleeping With Me In My Dream (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.