Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,026 members, 7,825,236 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 09:39 AM

.. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / .. (1967 Views)

Girl Spotted Tieing A Guys Shoe Lace In School..(love Or Stupidity) / Nigerian Guy Threatens To Release Ex-gf's Nudes On Twitter / Guy Reveals His Shock Discovering He Had Twins Ex-gf Said She Had Aborted (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

.. by omron(m): 10:49pm On Mar 27, 2016

Re: .. by martinsmartest(m): 10:52pm On Mar 27, 2016
and
Re: .. by Nobody: 10:52pm On Mar 27, 2016
omron:
Today around 2pm on my way coming form church Easter program I decided to take my car to buy fuel at my ex girlfriend (Fuel attendant) place
I was on a queue when I took my camon c8 phone to snap her para... Para... Para just 3 times but she never suspected my action cos I use hidden camera feature in the phone to do dat
When it reach my turn she saw,,, her heart skipped she was shocked to see me after a while like a month she broke my heart
I acted matured greeted her and she greeted me
She was the one who collected the money and the other attendant serve me fuel at the rate of #140/litre
I was like thinking about our past but I tried to forget about her,,,, I dnt know why some ladies have fish brain.....
So what is ur point?
Re: .. by Nobody: 10:53pm On Mar 27, 2016
So how can we help u now? undecided undecided undecided

1 Like

Re: .. by Kingsasian(m): 10:54pm On Mar 27, 2016
Bros abeg let the fuel attendant rest na.

1 Like

Re: .. by Destined2win: 10:55pm On Mar 27, 2016
She's few months pregnant
Re: .. by flekside(m): 10:56pm On Mar 27, 2016
omron:
Today around 2pm on my way coming form church Easter program I decided to take my car to buy fuel at my ex girlfriend (Fuel attendant) place
I was on a queue when I took my camon c8 phone to snap her para... Para... Para just 3 times but she never suspected my action cos I use hidden camera feature in the phone to do dat
When it reach my turn she saw,,, her heart skipped she was shocked to see me after a while like a month she broke my heart
She was the one who collected the money and the other attendant serve me fuel at the rate of #140/litre
I was like thinking about our past but I tried to forget about her,,,, I really want to thank nairalanders for their support and advice in hard times
SO?

1 Like

Re: .. by SUPERPACK: 10:56pm On Mar 27, 2016
beautiful nonsense.
Re: .. by Cutehector(m): 10:57pm On Mar 27, 2016
Mchew!
Re: .. by Nobody: 11:10pm On Mar 27, 2016
So what should we now do about it? [color=#006600][/color]
Re: .. by emmchi(m): 11:12pm On Mar 27, 2016
You are even the one with the bigger fish brain,no offense.
Re: .. by Nobody: 11:12pm On Mar 27, 2016
She no get yansh self.

Anyway,since we are revealing the current occupation of our ex GFs; mine is presently a very big runs girl in Abuja.

She used to tell me what will happen next in the political sphere. Not dat she has any interest in politics(none whatsoever),but that she has had every "DICKsons" in the Nigeria political sphere btw her thighs.

And she told me dey always tell her "national issues" while they are there.

E no go better for runs girls.
And c*u*nt sucking politiefcians too.

2 Likes

Re: .. by Marinza(m): 11:20pm On Mar 27, 2016
So?
She's not fine self.. Upgrade taste wise abeg
Re: .. by Luckyk(f): 11:23pm On Mar 27, 2016
okay
Re: .. by Evidence1000(m): 11:25pm On Mar 27, 2016
Just laughing at the bashing that you've received so far @OP
Re: .. by jubrealguy(m): 11:26pm On Mar 27, 2016
Waste of good-and-highly-paid-for MEGABYTES

1 Like

Re: .. by Nobody: 11:28pm On Mar 27, 2016
This is childish@OP.
Re: .. by Leriebloom(f): 11:31pm On Mar 27, 2016
omron:
I was like thinking about our past but I tried to forget about her,,,, I really want to thank nairalanders for their support and advice in hard times
You say you acted matured, so why the heck did you open this thread
Re: .. by Uthman51(m): 11:37pm On Mar 27, 2016
I even think say she dash u fuel ...@op I beg no lie u drink burukutu b4 u open dis thread?
Re: .. by Nobody: 11:41pm On Mar 27, 2016
omron:
[email] It's obvious you don't have a life outside Nairaland. WTF is this? Who wants to know? [/email]
Re: .. by wristbangle: 11:47pm On Mar 27, 2016
This shit deserves fp
Re: .. by menix(m): 11:49pm On Mar 27, 2016
This OP has fungi growing in his brain..
Re: .. by H2Ossss(m): 11:51pm On Mar 27, 2016
una wicked ohh... pretty sure the Op was expecting somting different.
Re: .. by Tee99(m): 11:58pm On Mar 27, 2016
Adaure4ever:
This is childish@OP.
understatement
Re: .. by obontami: 12:06am On Mar 28, 2016
omron:

How old are you ?? I can see ur still a teenager

Instead of u to study hard for ur junior WAEC u are busy stalking one ugly and horrible looking cheap slut

I pity ur life

Mumu
Re: .. by meelorlah(f): 12:07am On Mar 28, 2016
Some people gan sef, u took your phone to snap her para para just three times grin o je bi...
Re: .. by roskojo: 12:15am On Mar 28, 2016
Thank God she didn't steal, only God knows what you will come here to say. Every problem has an expiry date.
Re: .. by roskojo: 12:18am On Mar 28, 2016
Don't mind the small boy forming buggy for nairaland.
emmchi:
You are even the one with the bigger fish brain,no offense.

1 Like

Re: .. by Nobody: 12:23am On Mar 28, 2016
Pls can someone snap lalasticlala some day. A handsome reward awaits such a member. undecided

(1) (Reply)

A Working Class Guy Should Never Date A Student Or An Unemployed Girl / Nairalanders Come In Let's Have Fun (Roast challenge) / Men Who Spend More Than 30 Min Are Jobless: A Lady On Facebook.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.