Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,962 members, 7,825,016 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 11:36 PM

Help :my Relationship On The Verge Of Collapse - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Help :my Relationship On The Verge Of Collapse (3953 Views)

I Will Be Ending A Toxic Relationship On Monday / How Torn Chicken Noodle Spice Nearly Ended My Relationship - Lady Shares Story / 5 Things To Never Post About Your Relationship On Social Media (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Help :my Relationship On The Verge Of Collapse by Maximum83: 2:38pm On Mar 30, 2016
Bro all I will tell you is to wait for God's time...
Re: Help :my Relationship On The Verge Of Collapse by Orator2383: 2:41pm On Mar 30, 2016
Just continue to call and text her while you try somebody else here in Nigeria..
Re: Help :my Relationship On The Verge Of Collapse by Nobody: 2:41pm On Mar 30, 2016
If a lady promise u is like APC government that promised Nigerians.

Alot has been said, so move on
Frontier2:
but she promised me.
Re: Help :my Relationship On The Verge Of Collapse by Orator2383: 2:43pm On Mar 30, 2016
Oma307:

bro that's the fact ooooooo you can try another lady..
Re: Help :my Relationship On The Verge Of Collapse by Frontier2: 2:46pm On Mar 30, 2016
Oma307:

What If she comes back?
Re: Help :my Relationship On The Verge Of Collapse by Frontier2: 2:47pm On Mar 30, 2016
halfricanadian:

Really shocked na wa o
yes am serious girls i meet all me for money..
Re: Help :my Relationship On The Verge Of Collapse by halfricanadian(f): 2:49pm On Mar 30, 2016
Frontier2:
yes am serious girls i meet all me for money..

cheesy pele
Re: Help :my Relationship On The Verge Of Collapse by Frontier2: 2:50pm On Mar 30, 2016
What if I start dating another girl and she comes back to Nigeria? And wants us back?? Because I love her so much. Won't the girl feel bad?
Re: Help :my Relationship On The Verge Of Collapse by Frontier2: 2:51pm On Mar 30, 2016
halfricanadian:

cheesy pele
Am serious joor or will you date me?
Re: Help :my Relationship On The Verge Of Collapse by halfricanadian(f): 2:58pm On Mar 30, 2016
Frontier2:
Am serious joor or will you date me?

30-03-2016

I av date u o wink
Re: Help :my Relationship On The Verge Of Collapse by Nobody: 3:05pm On Mar 30, 2016
Good, but can u wait?
Frontier2:
What If she comes back?
Re: Help :my Relationship On The Verge Of Collapse by Frontier2: 3:08pm On Mar 30, 2016
Oma307:
Good, but can u wait?
i wish to.. But the fact that haven't heard from her is making feel somehow..
Re: Help :my Relationship On The Verge Of Collapse by Frontier2: 3:09pm On Mar 30, 2016
Oma307:
Good, but can u wait?
i wish to.. But the fact that haven't heard from her is making feel somehow.. grin
Oma307:
Good, but can u wait?
Re: Help :my Relationship On The Verge Of Collapse by Frontier2: 3:10pm On Mar 30, 2016
halfricanadian:

30-03-2016

I av date u o wink
you are not taking me serious
halfricanadian:

30-03-2016

I av date u o wink
you are not taking me serious
Re: Help :my Relationship On The Verge Of Collapse by halfricanadian(f): 3:11pm On Mar 30, 2016
Frontier2:
you are not taking me serious you are not taking me serious

Im dating u na we av dated for less dan 40 mins sef

Lets celebrate cheesy
Re: Help :my Relationship On The Verge Of Collapse by Frontier2: 3:13pm On Mar 30, 2016
halfricanadian:

Im dating u na we av dated for less dan 40 mins sef
Lets celebrate cheesy
funny lady..

..... ...
Re: Help :my Relationship On The Verge Of Collapse by halfricanadian(f): 3:14pm On Mar 30, 2016
Frontier2:
funny lady..

..... ...

wink tanx pal
Re: Help :my Relationship On The Verge Of Collapse by Frontier2: 3:15pm On Mar 30, 2016
halfricanadian:

wink tanx pal
don't use scope to pal me, marry me.
Re: Help :my Relationship On The Verge Of Collapse by Maximum83: 3:17pm On Mar 30, 2016
Frontier2:
What if I start dating another girl and she comes back to Nigeria? And wants us back?? Because I love her so much. Won't the girl feel bad?
it is a simple matter if you no you want to start dating another girl in Nigeria don't love up if you know or feel she may come back to you..... So play safe
Re: Help :my Relationship On The Verge Of Collapse by halfricanadian(f): 3:18pm On Mar 30, 2016
Frontier2:

Jesus shocked shocked shocked shocked
God knos av married you!

But will d marriage take place in ur dreams or mine? cheesy
Re: Help :my Relationship On The Verge Of Collapse by Maximum83: 3:19pm On Mar 30, 2016
halfricanadian:

Jesus shocked shocked shocked shocked
God knos av married you!

But will d marriage take place in ur dreams or mine? cheesy
Lol see sharp babe...
Re: Help :my Relationship On The Verge Of Collapse by Maximum83: 3:20pm On Mar 30, 2016
Frontier2:
so you are already toasting a nairalander already?? Don't oooo I don't trust this girls here..
Re: Help :my Relationship On The Verge Of Collapse by halfricanadian(f): 3:23pm On Mar 30, 2016
Maximum83:
Lol see sharp babe...

wink dats me
Re: Help :my Relationship On The Verge Of Collapse by Glory12345(f): 3:30pm On Mar 30, 2016
If you are looking for good girl go to calabar, edo, pH..

Re: Help :my Relationship On The Verge Of Collapse by Frontier2: 3:34pm On Mar 30, 2016
halfricanadian:

wink dats me
hmmmm you are saying No..
Re: Help :my Relationship On The Verge Of Collapse by halfricanadian(f): 3:36pm On Mar 30, 2016
Frontier2:
hmmmm you are saying No..

shocked no ke

Wen im talkin bou our marriage on anoda thread

cry u broke my heart no s*x for u tonyt tongue
Re: Help :my Relationship On The Verge Of Collapse by Frontier2: 3:39pm On Mar 30, 2016
halfricanadian:

shocked no ke
Wen im talkin bou our marriage on anoda thread
cry u broke my heart no s*x for u tonyt tongue
Okay can you be my friend?
Re: Help :my Relationship On The Verge Of Collapse by halfricanadian(f): 3:39pm On Mar 30, 2016
Frontier2:
Okay can you be my friend?

sure u my friendly husband wink
Re: Help :my Relationship On The Verge Of Collapse by Frontier2: 3:56pm On Mar 30, 2016
halfricanadian:

sure u my friendly husband wink
stop nau be serious Bea..
Re: Help :my Relationship On The Verge Of Collapse by halfricanadian(f): 3:58pm On Mar 30, 2016
Frontier2:
stop nau be serious Bea..

I am serious o shocked
Re: Help :my Relationship On The Verge Of Collapse by daremarvell: 4:09pm On Mar 30, 2016
Guy you need God's intervention..
Re: Help :my Relationship On The Verge Of Collapse by daremarvell: 4:20pm On Mar 30, 2016
Frontier2:
If you think you can.... Wait.. Don't wait your time with nigga girls

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Guys Imagine This Happening To You...(pics) / Girls Won't Lemme Rest...don't Know Why. / Photos Of Teenage Nigerian Guy Spotted With Older Oyinbo Woman At Shoprite

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.