Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,995 members, 7,821,474 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 01:31 PM

Help :my Relationship On The Verge Of Collapse - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Help :my Relationship On The Verge Of Collapse (3946 Views)

I Will Be Ending A Toxic Relationship On Monday / How Torn Chicken Noodle Spice Nearly Ended My Relationship - Lady Shares Story / 5 Things To Never Post About Your Relationship On Social Media (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Help :my Relationship On The Verge Of Collapse by daremarvell: 4:21pm On Mar 30, 2016
Don't date nairaland girls.. Seriously...
Re: Help :my Relationship On The Verge Of Collapse by eli23456(f): 4:31pm On Mar 30, 2016
See stop bothering yourself
Re: Help :my Relationship On The Verge Of Collapse by eli23456(f): 4:31pm On Mar 30, 2016
daremarvell:
y?
Re: Help :my Relationship On The Verge Of Collapse by daremarvell: 4:32pm On Mar 30, 2016
eli23456:
y?
because you girls are fake......
Re: Help :my Relationship On The Verge Of Collapse by eli23456(f): 4:34pm On Mar 30, 2016
daremarvell:
because you girls are fake......
ooooh and you are? REAL!!!!!! MTCHEEEW
Re: Help :my Relationship On The Verge Of Collapse by daremarvell: 4:36pm On Mar 30, 2016
eli23456:
ooooh and you are? REAL!!!!!! MTCHEEEW
y are you hissing now, z paining you Abi?
Re: Help :my Relationship On The Verge Of Collapse by eli23456(f): 4:43pm On Mar 30, 2016
daremarvell:
y are you hissing now, z paining you Abi?
For what nau shey bi i have time to reply you...
Re: Help :my Relationship On The Verge Of Collapse by daremarvell: 4:44pm On Mar 30, 2016
eli23456:
For what nau shey bi i have time to reply you...
Abi you like me? Are you on pink or blue?
Re: Help :my Relationship On The Verge Of Collapse by eli23456(f): 4:44pm On Mar 30, 2016
Mtcheeew
Re: Help :my Relationship On The Verge Of Collapse by Anuoluwapo23(f): 4:54pm On Mar 30, 2016
Guys easy ooooooo, no fight on top person Mata
Re: Help :my Relationship On The Verge Of Collapse by daremarvell: 4:56pm On Mar 30, 2016
Where from madam??

Anuoluwapo23:
Guys easy ooooooo, no fight on top person Mata
Re: Help :my Relationship On The Verge Of Collapse by Anuoluwapo23(f): 4:58pm On Mar 30, 2016
daremarvell:
Where from madam??

Your village nau grin
daremarvell:
Where from madam??

Your village nau
Re: Help :my Relationship On The Verge Of Collapse by oyin2343567(f): 5:23pm On Mar 30, 2016
I can help you shaaaa..
Re: Help :my Relationship On The Verge Of Collapse by Frontier2: 5:39pm On Mar 30, 2016
halfricanadian:

I am serious o shocked
I like you shaaaa.. grin
halfricanadian:

I am serious o shocked
I like you shaaaa..
Re: Help :my Relationship On The Verge Of Collapse by Frontier2: 5:39pm On Mar 30, 2016
halfricanadian:

I am serious o shocked
I like you shaaaa.. grin
halfricanadian:

I am serious o shocked
I like you shaaaa..
Re: Help :my Relationship On The Verge Of Collapse by zanebaddo(m): 5:39pm On Mar 30, 2016
Feelings are at it again grin it sucks! !!.. Young man, aside her, don't you know any other person residing in US? I bet you do and you don't feel forgotten or heartbroken because they don't talk to you.

feelings makes you see a loaf where there's barely a crumb, feelings makes you worry and impatient.

Give your heart a break Jare.. US ko US ni.. You want to brag about wailing.. Bae is in America angry grin
Re: Help :my Relationship On The Verge Of Collapse by Frontier2: 5:41pm On Mar 30, 2016
daremarvell:
y? Coz am liking one already..
Re: Help :my Relationship On The Verge Of Collapse by Frontier2: 5:42pm On Mar 30, 2016
eli23456:
See stop bothering yourself
I'll try..
Re: Help :my Relationship On The Verge Of Collapse by daremarvell: 5:42pm On Mar 30, 2016
Frontier2:
y? Coz am liking one already..
oooh wu?
Re: Help :my Relationship On The Verge Of Collapse by daremarvell: 5:44pm On Mar 30, 2016
Anuoluwapo23:
Your village nau ;DYour village nau
grin shocked
Re: Help :my Relationship On The Verge Of Collapse by xtervaganza(m): 5:48pm On Mar 30, 2016
You sent someone a message since January and she has not replied and you think you're in a relationship with her?

Where do they make people like you?
Re: Help :my Relationship On The Verge Of Collapse by Frontier2: 5:52pm On Mar 30, 2016
xtervaganza:
You sent someone a message since January and she has not replied and you think you're in a relationship with her?

see am just worried kinda...
Re: Help :my Relationship On The Verge Of Collapse by daremarvell: 5:53pm On Mar 30, 2016
xtervaganza:

the guy no serious jare..
Re: Help :my Relationship On The Verge Of Collapse by Frontier2: 5:54pm On Mar 30, 2016
zanebaddo:
Feelings are at it again grin it sucks! !!.. Young man, aside her, don't you know any other person residing in US? I bet you do and you don't feel forgotten or heartbroken because they don't talk to you.

feelings makes you see a loaf where there's barely a crumb, feelings makes you worry and impatient.

Give your heart a break Jare.. US ko US ni.. You want to brag about wailing.. Bae is in America angry grin
oooh you think so?
Re: Help :my Relationship On The Verge Of Collapse by Frontier2: 5:56pm On Mar 30, 2016
daremarvell:
the guy no serious jare..
How nau
Re: Help :my Relationship On The Verge Of Collapse by daremarvell: 5:58pm On Mar 30, 2016
Frontier2:
How nau
Because have seen people giving advice since, it's one nairaland girl you are chasing about... grin
Re: Help :my Relationship On The Verge Of Collapse by Frontier2: 6:01pm On Mar 30, 2016
I'll think...
Re: Help :my Relationship On The Verge Of Collapse by Nobody: 6:20pm On Mar 30, 2016
You are getting worried too early, she is prolly adjusting to a new environment and culture, give her time and some breathing space, in the main time get yourself busy, if she is yours she ll come around otherwise it was never meant to be. Hope for the best and prepare your mind for the worst.
Re: Help :my Relationship On The Verge Of Collapse by Lovelynature(m): 6:37pm On Mar 30, 2016
Frontier2:
But I love her, even because of i stay away from do many girls
Forget about her promises and all that. Your with her ended the very day she travelled. Get yourself another girl and you will your feeling for will go naturally
Re: Help :my Relationship On The Verge Of Collapse by halfricanadian(f): 7:09pm On Mar 30, 2016
Frontier2:

I like you shaaaa.. grin

I like you shaaaa..

Thank u kiss
Re: Help :my Relationship On The Verge Of Collapse by eli23456(f): 7:34pm On Mar 30, 2016
Frontier2:
I'll try..
Okay
Re: Help :my Relationship On The Verge Of Collapse by eli23456(f): 7:35pm On Mar 30, 2016
daremarvell:
Abi you like me? Are you on pink or blue?
white

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Donald Trump "To Ban" Prophet TB Joshua From America Over False Prophecy / Over Bleached Lady Shows Off Her Engangement Ring.... / Child Sex Doll Has Been Produced !

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.