Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,614 members, 7,813,011 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 03:55 AM

"You Will Die" - Johnson Suleiman To El-Rufai (Video) - Religion (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / "You Will Die" - Johnson Suleiman To El-Rufai (Video) (64945 Views)

Stephanie Otobo Drags Apostle Suleiman To Canadian Court (photos) / Prophet Emmanuel Chukwudi: "Buhari Will Die, Nnamdi Kanu Will Be Released" / Suleman To El-Rufai: “You Are Dead Already, Ask For Date Of Your Burial" (video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "You Will Die" - Johnson Suleiman To El-Rufai (Video) by ramdris(m): 4:41am On Mar 29, 2016
Trust77:
God punish that your useless mouth. You're more than stupid. Aminal like u. Big fool, may God continue to punish your generation. Bastard
Thank you.
Re: "You Will Die" - Johnson Suleiman To El-Rufai (Video) by ramdris(m): 4:42am On Mar 29, 2016
Philinho:

You can be heard only on NAIRALAND. where else ?
Thank u
Re: "You Will Die" - Johnson Suleiman To El-Rufai (Video) by ramdris(m): 4:42am On Mar 29, 2016
Epatty:
Be careful or u join El' rufai
Thank u
johnsonjosbles:
the worst is u r even the FTC, likewise u may be 1st to exit this planet b4 RuRu! If u doubt me, ask Pharo $ herod. Any1 stand against God will never escape Doom, Nebucadnezar escape ccos he repented when he was choping grass, u and Ruru go chopp SHIIT.
Thanks
Re: "You Will Die" - Johnson Suleiman To El-Rufai (Video) by ramdris(m): 4:44am On Mar 29, 2016
kristisking:
You"re sick! Do you realise the gravity of your reckless post? Don"t incure the wrath of God.
Thank u
Re: "You Will Die" - Johnson Suleiman To El-Rufai (Video) by ddude: 4:53am On Mar 29, 2016
you don't know when you will die, yet you speak as if you created El-Rufai. Only Almighty who created can take , no human , even with the power of the jinns you people employ can know when and if a person dies.
Re: "You Will Die" - Johnson Suleiman To El-Rufai (Video) by Demzlent(m): 5:00am On Mar 29, 2016
Mr el rufai of what use is the law ?Leave people alone
Re: "You Will Die" - Johnson Suleiman To El-Rufai (Video) by bezimo(m): 5:16am On Mar 29, 2016
Alajiki:

I can see you're the balded he-goat's mouthpiece here. I've read several comments by you on this same topic. Apostle my foot! The man na idiot. Na devil call this one, no be God. Àwon weyrey jatijati.

No time to join issues with you on the issue
You are forgiven.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "You Will Die" - Johnson Suleiman To El-Rufai (Video) by uboma(m): 5:17am On Mar 29, 2016
ClassCaptain:
Even if the Gov is wrong, who is the prophet to decide who lives or die?

Is he God ?

At least, the supposed law or ban is to apply to both muslims and christians. It is only when it is crystal clear upon implementation that one religion is being favoured above the other...then,the pastor can come forward in a more logical manner of consultation and other good ways to challenge such discrimination.

Untill then

You are so on point!

Obviously by their fruits, one gets to know who are the fake prophets and clergy.

Even Jesus Christ, the role model for Christians admonished his followers to respect the laws of the land. Never for once did he advise his followers to be confrontational to their enemies. What a far cry the Christian faith has become today. What happened to the principles of leaving matters in God's hands to judge? How about the principle of praying for one's enemies and others?

The fake prophet should be arrested and jailed for spilling inciting comments....

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "You Will Die" - Johnson Suleiman To El-Rufai (Video) by farem: 5:21am On Mar 29, 2016
sheunsheun:
Men of God prophesying doom this days. I thought heaven ain't happy about the death of a sinner? undecided

Yes! But sinners and avowed anti-Christ. Jesus died for the former and AGAINST the latter!
Re: "You Will Die" - Johnson Suleiman To El-Rufai (Video) by lapo(m): 5:29am On Mar 29, 2016
We have them in both religions. The pastor was talking like Gumi.
Re: "You Will Die" - Johnson Suleiman To El-Rufai (Video) by salykely(m): 5:40am On Mar 29, 2016
This Man is unenlightened. His flock are slowpoke. El-Rufai should just forget him and implement the said law so that he hang and die
Re: "You Will Die" - Johnson Suleiman To El-Rufai (Video) by ukandi1(m): 5:45am On Mar 29, 2016
ramdris:
Stupid end time Pastor talking as if he is God's spokesman...Rubbish!

You will soon know that indeed, he is.
Re: "You Will Die" - Johnson Suleiman To El-Rufai (Video) by salykely(m): 5:49am On Mar 29, 2016
Elnino4ladies:
may you not see next year...you will die of unknwn ailment...ur entire family will die of accidnet...disgustin pygmy.

I don't doubt ur religion... You are a CHRISTIAN
Re: "You Will Die" - Johnson Suleiman To El-Rufai (Video) by madone: 5:54am On Mar 29, 2016
gawu1:

My man, don't be pained. It was a simple question. If your prophet has power to cause dead just help me tell him that Shekau and his boys shouldn't be spared. I strongly believe that's most important to many nigerians
and i av answered ur question as well.
Re: "You Will Die" - Johnson Suleiman To El-Rufai (Video) by ukandi1(m): 5:55am On Mar 29, 2016
uboma:

You are so on point!

Obviously by their fruits, one gets to know who are the fake prophets and clergy.

Even Jesus Christ, the role model for Christians admonished his followers to respect the laws of the land. Never for once did he advise his followers to be confrontational to their enemies. What a far cry the Christian faith has become today. What happened to the principles of leaving matters in God's hands to judge? How about the principle of praying for one's enemies and others?

The fake prophet should be arrested and jailed for spilling inciting comments....
I bet u are not a Christian. I would not join issues with u on this but return and read ur bible again . Right from d days of John d Baptist, d kingdom of God suffereth violence and what happens ?
Re: "You Will Die" - Johnson Suleiman To El-Rufai (Video) by Nobody: 6:09am On Mar 29, 2016
Organs:

ZubbyGodson: You are wishing death on another person just like Sulaiman, ayaa, do you know when your own end will come Our lives is in God's hands and we all will die, so stop wishing death on anyone when you yourself is unsure when yours will come.
You've spoken well........He didn't just wished Him that without reasons..........And sum pple dat didnt even watched d video wil just feel like talking trash abwt a Man Of God.......Am of the Christian religion and respect all leaders in other religion...............So someone treating mine on d contrary wil attract lotsa issues.Anyways,Thanks Though
Re: "You Will Die" - Johnson Suleiman To El-Rufai (Video) by texazzpete(m): 6:38am On Mar 29, 2016
xenten:

Read your Bible. if you dont have one google.

Abeg show me the Bible you're using where Jesus Christ came before King Saul.

You need to repent of this foolishness before it is too late o!
Re: "You Will Die" - Johnson Suleiman To El-Rufai (Video) by texazzpete(m): 6:39am On Mar 29, 2016
oganology33:

Sorry! My bad. Guess dia was no God during d time of Saul 2. Oluku!!!

This makes absolutely no sense .

Learn humility and thank me for educating you for free.
Re: "You Will Die" - Johnson Suleiman To El-Rufai (Video) by MarysMeal: 6:41am On Mar 29, 2016
HARDDON:

Dying b4 ur time? N in a most despicable way?

Try d Gospel

There is nothing like dying before your time. You die on your appointed time.

Everyone is gonna die and will be resurrected and will be brought fourth to account for his/her deeds while on earth before the Supreme Being.
Re: "You Will Die" - Johnson Suleiman To El-Rufai (Video) by oganology33(m): 6:53am On Mar 29, 2016
texazzpete:

This makes absolutely no sense .
Learn humility and thank me for educating you for free.
Oya Sorry. I'm loyal, sir. lolol
Re: "You Will Die" - Johnson Suleiman To El-Rufai (Video) by Imafidonist442(m): 6:58am On Mar 29, 2016
I believe el-rufai is trying to put religion in it place.religion is begining to become neusance. It is a bold step to el-rufai is taken to cortail this prophet, pastor, imam and malam of doom.
We have always known that religion is a personal thing, it is something of the heart.so thierfor i dont see any reason why mosque and churches put gigantic speaker disturbing peoples peace during odd hour, or brainwasshing people in the name of properity, discourage people from seeking medical attention when they are sick and instead rely on miracle, encouraging bitterness and hatred between nigerians thereby encouraging genocide. Religion has done more harm than good to this our great country nigeria: if so,
i am of the view that
.1. religious organisation should be taxed because they make more by estorting nigerian of thier hard earn money in the name of prosperity.

2. Pastors and imam activities ar to be thouroughly screened and monitored by security agency .

3. All sermone that preaches about PROSPERITY, instead of LOVE should be baned because, it encourage lazyness and creminality.

4. That religion should be baned from all public funtion.
This country nigeria belonges to all of us. Thanks

1 Like

Re: "You Will Die" - Johnson Suleiman To El-Rufai (Video) by Chayill: 7:00am On Mar 29, 2016
Do Read...to the end!

Acts 12

1  Now about that time Herod the king stretched forth his hands to vex certain of the church. note

2  And he killed James the brother of John with the sword.

3  And because he saw it pleased the Jews, he proceeded further to take Peter also.

Not to stir up any debate, rather to stir up prayers in us.

This proposed bill in Kaduna, if we keep saying its impossible, its impossible without praying, we just may be in for a shocker.

Amos 6:1 Woe to them that are at ease in Zion,...

The time to pray is now. Pray! Declare! Decree! Proclaim!

Jeremiah 1

5  Before I formed thee in the belly I knew thee; and before thou camest forth out of the womb I sanctified thee, and I ordained thee a prophet unto the nations.

8  Be not afraid of their faces: for I am with thee.

10  See, I have this day set thee over the nations and over the kingdoms, to root out, and to pull down, and to destroy, and to throw down, to build, and to plant.

Let's us wake a prayer life and see God clear all unfriendly friend

2 Likes

Re: "You Will Die" - Johnson Suleiman To El-Rufai (Video) by NemzySeries(m): 7:00am On Mar 29, 2016
Niyinficient:
Lol! Capua.....u can begin!
spartacus don finish u
Re: "You Will Die" - Johnson Suleiman To El-Rufai (Video) by MarysMeal: 7:12am On Mar 29, 2016
johnsonjosbles:
including ur enemy? Ok waitil they attend ur funeral, do u realised many died in abuja of heart attack due to el ruru demolition? Now. Politicians share those lands among themselfs, other places became desert cos no visible development as potrail, el ruru is evil and he shall face the wrat of God.

This is my problem with folks like you. You have been brainwashed.

In my area, people building houses including religious centres when told to go get government approval (plan) before building commence but they refuse. Now government are constructing roads and these houses are obstacles. Government have no choice than to demolish them.

The funny thing is that the owners of these buildings started crying saying they are being victimized while in the real sense they were warn.
Re: "You Will Die" - Johnson Suleiman To El-Rufai (Video) by gabicon: 7:15am On Mar 29, 2016
In the Bible when the church faced persecution I never read that they prophesied but I read that they prayed. Enough of the dooms day talk let's all hit our knees in prayer.
Re: "You Will Die" - Johnson Suleiman To El-Rufai (Video) by MarysMeal: 7:15am On Mar 29, 2016
Chayill:
Do Read...to the end!

Acts 12

1  Now about that time Herod the king stretched forth his hands to vex certain of the church. note

2  And he killed James the brother of John with the sword.

3  And because he saw it pleased the Jews, he proceeded further to take Peter also.

Not to stir up any debate, rather to stir up prayers in us.

This proposed bill in Kaduna, if we keep saying its impossible, its impossible without praying, we just may be in for a shocker.

Amos 6:1 Woe to them that are at ease in Zion,...

The time to pray is now. Pray! Declare! Decree! Proclaim!

Jeremiah 1

5  Before I formed thee in the belly I knew thee; and before thou camest forth out of the womb I sanctified thee, and I ordained thee a prophet unto the nations.

8  Be not afraid of their faces: for I am with thee.

10  See, I have this day set thee over the nations and over the kingdoms, to root out, and to pull down, and to destroy, and to throw down, to build, and to plant.

Let's us wake a prayer life and see God clear all unfriendly friend

Another brainwashed fellow.

As if this bill didn't affect other faith.
Re: "You Will Die" - Johnson Suleiman To El-Rufai (Video) by gbaskiboy: 7:16am On Mar 29, 2016
tinktanker:
do u remember d story of Elijah abi elisah wen he place a curse on youths dat were insulting him, n beast came from no where n devoured dem. D gov is persecuting xtians.
Thanks bro for quoting me, please kindly find your place and read the Bible book of Roman 12:17-20, see Apostle paul admonition on how to treat christian persecutors, part of the scripture read ' Return evil for evil to no one, if possible as far as it depends on you be peaceable with all men' vengeance belong to God and he'll repay each persons
Re: "You Will Die" - Johnson Suleiman To El-Rufai (Video) by Arogunmasa(m): 7:25am On Mar 29, 2016
ramdris:
Stupid end time Pastor talking as if he is God's spokesman...Rubbish!

Reminds me of Arrow of God. Ezeulu, the chief preist of Ulu. Leave God to fight his battle pastor.
Re: "You Will Die" - Johnson Suleiman To El-Rufai (Video) by dubbiskelly(m): 7:26am On Mar 29, 2016
sheunsheun:
Men of God prophesying doom this days. I thought heaven ain't happy about the death of a sinner? undecided

You obviously don't study the scripture, cos if you do, you would have known that even men of God like Elijah cursed. Imagine how pained our Lord Jesus was that He cursed a tree. A closed mouth is a closed destiny, so you need to start cursing ngwa ngwa.
Re: "You Will Die" - Johnson Suleiman To El-Rufai (Video) by dubbiskelly(m): 7:30am On Mar 29, 2016
gabicon:
In the Bible when the church faced persecution I never read that they prophesied but I read that they prayed. Enough of the dooms day talk let's all hit our knees in prayer.
Are you sure you are not reading the Bible upside down?
Re: "You Will Die" - Johnson Suleiman To El-Rufai (Video) by bibe(m): 7:32am On Mar 29, 2016
oganology33:
El-rufai is a religious idiot na. Who doesn't know dat. Even Buddhists know dat.
Warning: Hate Christianity @ Ur Own Soul Peril. Think I'm lying Ask Saul.

"public" does not constitute placing your speakers just about anywhere and raising the noise level beyond sane and reasonable decibels. Thats public nuisanance and I am staunchly against it in any form.

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

Winners Chapel, Canaanland - The Most Beautiful Church In Nigeria? (Pics, Video) / Oblate Eusebius Oguizu Is Dead: Founder Of Block Rosary Crusade In Nigeria Dies / Pastor Chijioke Who 'Heals' Women By Sucking Breast Opens Church In Kenya(audio)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.