Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,513 members, 7,830,526 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 01:34 AM

"You Will Die" - Johnson Suleiman To El-Rufai (Video) - Religion (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / "You Will Die" - Johnson Suleiman To El-Rufai (Video) (65007 Views)

Stephanie Otobo Drags Apostle Suleiman To Canadian Court (photos) / Prophet Emmanuel Chukwudi: "Buhari Will Die, Nnamdi Kanu Will Be Released" / Suleman To El-Rufai: “You Are Dead Already, Ask For Date Of Your Burial" (video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "You Will Die" - Johnson Suleiman To El-Rufai (Video) by iamauxin(m): 10:27pm On Mar 28, 2016
edan15:
I always like it when god is angry too. Let me also use style incur the wrath of god. grin

god of Christians, how come the scientists know about the age of the world more than you do?
bro, it will not cost you anything to keep quiet. Don't bring condemnation upon yourself .
Re: "You Will Die" - Johnson Suleiman To El-Rufai (Video) by tinktanker: 10:31pm On Mar 28, 2016
ClassCaptain:
Even if the Gov is wrong, who is the prophet to decide who lives or die?

Is he God ?

At least, the supposed law or ban is to apply to both muslims and christians. It is only when it is crystal clear upon implementation that one religion is being favoured above the other...then,the pastor can come forward in a more logical manner of consultation and other good ways to challenge such discrimination.

Untill then
when elijah was insulted by youths while passing by, can u remember wat he did n wat happened.
Re: "You Will Die" - Johnson Suleiman To El-Rufai (Video) by NOETHNICITY(m): 10:31pm On Mar 28, 2016
ollah1:

Shut the fvck up. You counted all the buildings yourself to confirm they were 3000 in number? U also confirmed they have legal C of O? U proceeded by confirming they were Christian homes? U lots just like deceiving the public. The law is affected by everybody regardless of ur religion or tribe. It also affected homes and offices. Why are u guys screaming as tho it's only Christian homes that's affected ?
That is chrisstians for u! Alws propaganda against muslims and Islam! Smearing Islam is what gives them orgasm!
Re: "You Will Die" - Johnson Suleiman To El-Rufai (Video) by Philinho(m): 10:33pm On Mar 28, 2016
ramdris:
Stupid end time Pastor talking as if he is God's spokesman...Rubbish!
You can be heard only on NAIRALAND. where else ?
Re: "You Will Die" - Johnson Suleiman To El-Rufai (Video) by gascoign1(m): 10:36pm On Mar 28, 2016
I really don't understand why we Nigerians prefer to let our emotions and religious bias over-ride our common sense. I say that with all due respect. What's the fuss? Why do we not always reason objectively?
Firstly, this regulation el-Rufai is proposing is a very great one...because we abuse religion and the rights to practice religion in this country. If you want to engage in religious acts, don't constitute public nuisance. A lot of people would be trampling on the fundamental rights of other people and be using religion to guilt those same people so that those people won't complain. If we all want to preach in our churches and mosques, that's great, but let's not use it to great a menace in the public.
Secondly, if we would all be truthful to ourselves, our Muslim brothers are even more guilty of using these public address systems, and that means it would affect them more now... therefore why are some Christian folks now trying to use sentiments to blackmail el-Rufai?
I respect prophet Suleiman a whole lot, but I don't support how he's going about this.

The Lord be el-Rufai and keep him safe in Jesus Mighty Name. Amen.

God Bless Nigeria

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: "You Will Die" - Johnson Suleiman To El-Rufai (Video) by tinktanker: 10:40pm On Mar 28, 2016
gbaskiboy:
What is this man headache? How will this man reconcile christ teaching to pray for those who persecutes them Roman 12:17-19
do u remember d story of Elijah abi elisah wen he place a curse on youths dat were insulting him, n beast came from no where n devoured dem. D gov is persecuting xtians.
Re: "You Will Die" - Johnson Suleiman To El-Rufai (Video) by wxyz1: 10:40pm On Mar 28, 2016
Brugo:
Anytime I remember this man's prophecy in favour of GEJ concerning the last election, I wonder why people still go to his church.

I wish he gave a proper ultimatum so we can monitor his "curse".

This man just openly insulted a governor and issued a death threat against him. This is supposed to be a Christian leader. I expect some gullible ones to excuse this as "holy anger" or "prophetic unction" or some other man-made jargons that have no root in God's Word.

I hope he won't scream persecution when he is docked for not controlling his emotions.
Because is your government, you people can arrest every body.
Re: "You Will Die" - Johnson Suleiman To El-Rufai (Video) by shiimah: 10:40pm On Mar 28, 2016
Over to U El-rufai... We are waiting for your reply.... Lol, d man whose mouth is indeed bigger than his Body.... Apostle, u are mouthed o... This Smack down na stonecold wrestling style, its difficult to recover on time.

1 Like

Re: "You Will Die" - Johnson Suleiman To El-Rufai (Video) by Elnino4ladies: 10:42pm On Mar 28, 2016
Trust77:
you're a very big fool. Na dog go Bleep your wife, mother, and sister. You will soon see your own result, bastard
may you not see next year...you will die of unknwn ailment...ur entire family will die of accidnet...disgustin pygmy.

1 Like

Re: "You Will Die" - Johnson Suleiman To El-Rufai (Video) by vedaxcool(m): 10:44pm On Mar 28, 2016
[s]
blazer234:

Go back to secondary school social studies if you don't know freedom of speech, association and opinion as fundamnetal human rights.

Section 38 of chapter 4 of 1999 constitution.

Hope your shocking and disdainful Ignorance is purged now?
[/s]

Either u suffer extreme cluelessness that you can't even comprehend that I am demanding you cite a single provision of the law you liars for paul are claiming elrufai wants to introduce to kaduna. or else you are arguing blindly.
Re: "You Will Die" - Johnson Suleiman To El-Rufai (Video) by Muri1533: 10:49pm On Mar 28, 2016
ClassCaptain:

Is he God ?

At least, the supposed law or ban is to apply to both muslims and christians. It is only when it is crystal clear upon implementation that one religion is being favoured above the other...then,the pastor can come forward in a more logical manner of consultation and other good ways to challenge such discrimination.

Untill then
that is just it my brother but the reverse is the case for this pastor
Re: "You Will Die" - Johnson Suleiman To El-Rufai (Video) by Sunnydblazer(m): 10:51pm On Mar 28, 2016
those of u who speak against the. man of God don't know the anointing upon is life
Re: "You Will Die" - Johnson Suleiman To El-Rufai (Video) by gaffig: 10:51pm On Mar 28, 2016
I think NL has stopped banning ppl... Dis thread sef!. Chai... Human beans see ppl o.. Dem no see theirself ooooo... Na so so curse I dey read o.. So we good for mouth war. May God forgive nlanders ooooo.. Make I go sleep.. Hmm #in lagbaja's voice.. Mo sori fun gbooo gbooo yin o... Mo sorry......

1 Like

Re: "You Will Die" - Johnson Suleiman To El-Rufai (Video) by Brugo(m): 10:52pm On Mar 28, 2016
wxyz1:
Because is your government, you people can arrest every body.

Actually, he can be picked up by the police to explain his death threat. You don't just go about threatening people with death. It is wrong in every way.

This man predicted that GEJ would win and that El Rufai would lose. His predictions failed woefully. He didnt even see that the elections would be postponed. Now he has issued another one. When will he learn?

1 Like

Re: "You Will Die" - Johnson Suleiman To El-Rufai (Video) by Godsson1(m): 10:52pm On Mar 28, 2016
This man needs some tutoring, though I don't support el rufais policy, but that doesn't mean he should rain curses, maybe the pastor has forgotten what the bible says about obeying those in authorities in the book of 1st peter, he can as well petition him or meet him to discuss.
But raining curses is out of it.
He should learn more from American pastors.
God bless!!!!!

1 Like

Re: "You Will Die" - Johnson Suleiman To El-Rufai (Video) by Nobody: 10:53pm On Mar 28, 2016
Nigerians are pathetic beings. A mere man wished a fellow man dead and people are supporting him simply cause of a law which is affected by all and sundry in the said state. Why can't we just be truthful with ourselves, the country is messed up with useless religious noises. You can't walk in your street without listening to different versions of preaches every other day.

If you are at home, the megaphones will disturb you and ruin that moment for you. If you take a public transport, new breed of preachers will emerge and dull your smooth ride. Some unnecessary and wrong things happen in the country and Nigerians count them as normal.

You can't have a smooth day without listening to different versions of preaches. Right here on this thread, some members have cause and wished their fellow men dead and also their family simply cause they opposed their "god" suleiman.

Valar Morghulis

BRAINWASHED GOATS

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "You Will Die" - Johnson Suleiman To El-Rufai (Video) by gaffig: 10:58pm On Mar 28, 2016
shocked Seriously if FG need statistics of idleness,Mr Seun is in the best position to help. Imagine youths wasting talents here on 1 yeye thread... While ppl are out there getting things straight.Abeg tell me how dis ur anger will stop a rich man from buying a private jet for ur Apostle tomorrow?

1 Like

Re: "You Will Die" - Johnson Suleiman To El-Rufai (Video) by Ibime(m): 10:58pm On Mar 28, 2016
oganology33:
El-rufai is a religious idiot na. Who doesn't know dat. Even Buddhists know dat.
Warning: Hate Christianity @ Ur Own Soul Peril. Think I'm lying Ask Saul.

Stop yarning nonsense.

El-Rufai banned public preaching to douse tensions as both muslim and christian preachers have been stirring up ethnic and religious sentiments which are veering toward genocide.

The imams are threatening him worse than this.

2 Likes

Re: "You Will Die" - Johnson Suleiman To El-Rufai (Video) by okchooseforme: 11:00pm On Mar 28, 2016
Thought this is the same pastor that made a prophesy in Benin, that Buhari will never be the President of Nigeria? So he didn't learn his lesson abi?

1 Like

Re: "You Will Die" - Johnson Suleiman To El-Rufai (Video) by Nobody: 11:01pm On Mar 28, 2016
NOETHNICITY:
This is my prob wit christians! Today they will say they re peace lovers! That they alws love their neighbours! Then from d otherside of their mouth they spew dark hate! What hypocrisy! He shud be aware that to threaten a muslim with death is nothing to us! We only pray to die in a condition of rteousnss!

Christianity was built on hypocrisy and that's why they are all hypocrites, they speak with both sides of their mouth and yet they're so quick to judge and condemn. They fear dying, and that's why they think death is a threat. Lol! It's kind of funny really.

3 Likes

Re: "You Will Die" - Johnson Suleiman To El-Rufai (Video) by Nobody: 11:03pm On Mar 28, 2016
The man is just pissed that his business might suffer because of this, lol! And the morons in the church shouting with him...priceless. grin

3 Likes

Re: "You Will Die" - Johnson Suleiman To El-Rufai (Video) by Muri1533: 11:04pm On Mar 28, 2016
lomprico:

Have u ever in your entire life being preached to by a Muslim any where apart from your mosque? How many vehicles have u entered n hear d owner playing an islamic message or islamic song? If you really think this law is not targeted at christians, rethink again!
Yes, I know u are a muslim.
my dear the law is targeted at both Muslim and Christian to avoid religion crisis that use to happen in the northern and the purpose of the governor of the state is to protect lives and properties. ASAP

2 Likes

Re: "You Will Die" - Johnson Suleiman To El-Rufai (Video) by Muri1533: 11:07pm On Mar 28, 2016
OrangeDream:
You have spoken well my son.. May your days be long!!!
gbam I say amen amen amen
Re: "You Will Die" - Johnson Suleiman To El-Rufai (Video) by wxyz1: 11:08pm On Mar 28, 2016
NOETHNICITY:
This is my prob wit christians! Today they will say they re peace lovers! That they alws love their neighbours! Then from d otherside of their mouth they spew dark hate! What hypocrisy! He shud be aware that to threaten a muslim with death is nothing to us! We only pray to die in a condition of rteousnss!
Muslim-Hausa is the problems of this country, we are in one Nigeria and we have one constitution, inside this they have thier sharia court even have their sharia police. they will stare up problems and expect christian to fond their hands. they destroy lives and properties for what they call blasphemy, but just last year same el-rufai was abusing Jesus no christian reacted.
Re: "You Will Die" - Johnson Suleiman To El-Rufai (Video) by ajebuter(f): 11:09pm On Mar 28, 2016
bezimo:

Hey dont be confused.

The Apostle is right and its acceptable in the sight of God.
Afterall God said anyone that rises against you in judgement, thou shall condemn not watch like a mumu.

Herod was judged and destroyed because he stood against Gods people.

Its El rufai turn.

He wants to demolish 3000 houses with Govt CofO.People who own those houses may die from hypertension if he goes ahead.
He wants to regulate Christian worship.Is he God?

Instead of him to do these, let him die like Herod and leave people alone.

I perfectly understand your grudge and kadunite christains' pains

But if we choose to tow the path of cursing and wishing someone death, then how are we different from atheists and gentiles?

I am not in support of whtever sinister plan the governor is concocting against any tribe or religion but I believe we should take legal action, intensify prayer and seek divine intervention but not wish the culprit dead.

That is God's jurisdiction not man's

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "You Will Die" - Johnson Suleiman To El-Rufai (Video) by Muri1533: 11:10pm On Mar 28, 2016
mu2sa2:
Since this muslim-name bearing pastor (he tags himself apostle) is so good at decreeing death, he should tell his followers when he himself will die so that they start preparation for his funeral in earnest.
Btw, El-Rufai doesnt care a hoot about this type of worse- than- useless vituperation. Even when he was Fct minister he ordered demolition of unauthorized mosques and churches. All the so-called prophesies about his imminent death then by charlatans of suleiman's ilk came to absolute nothing.
It's only in this part of the world that some people will set up powerful public address system in a residential area and continue blasting the damn thing throughout the night without regard to the discomfort they are causing to others (including infants, the sick, the elderly etc). Kudos to the man of the moment. This El-Rufai, i so much respect him for his sincerity and sense of purpose. Ride on, sir, How can they say they are worshipping the All-Hearing when all they do is generating ear-shattering noise?
gbam spoken my mind

1 Like

Re: "You Will Die" - Johnson Suleiman To El-Rufai (Video) by wxyz1: 11:14pm On Mar 28, 2016
gaffig:
shocked Seriously if FG need statistics of idleness,Mr Seun is in the best position to help. Imagine youths wasting talents here on 1 yeye thread... While ppl are out there getting things straight.Abeg tell me how dis ur anger will stop a rich man from buying a private jet for ur Apostle tomorrow?
what are you doing here if have important thing doing
Re: "You Will Die" - Johnson Suleiman To El-Rufai (Video) by Epatty(f): 11:20pm On Mar 28, 2016
ramdris:
Stupid end time Pastor talking as if he is God's spokesman...Rubbish!
Be careful or u join El' rufai
Re: "You Will Die" - Johnson Suleiman To El-Rufai (Video) by wxyz1: 11:20pm On Mar 28, 2016
ollah1:
Nigerians are pathetic beings. A mere man wished a fellow man dead and people are supporting him simply cause of a law which is affected by all and sundry in the said state. Why can't we just be truthful with ourselves, the country is messed up with useless religious noises. You can't walk in your street without listening to different versions of preaches every other day.

If you are at home, the megaphones will disturb you and ruin that moment for you. If you take a public transport, new breed of preachers will emerge and dull your smooth ride. Some unnecessary and wrong things happen in the country and Nigerians count them as normal.

You can't have a smooth day without listening to different versions of preaches. Right here on this thread, some members have cause and wished their fellow men dead and also their family simply cause they opposed their "god" suleiman.

Valar Morghulis

BRAINWASHED GOATS
is that the most pressing need in Kaduna right now why inserting so much energy on it when there is alot of work do
Re: "You Will Die" - Johnson Suleiman To El-Rufai (Video) by Epatty(f): 11:24pm On Mar 28, 2016
ClassCaptain:

Is he God ?

Untill then
wat is ds one saying?

1 Like

Re: "You Will Die" - Johnson Suleiman To El-Rufai (Video) by Epatty(f): 11:28pm On Mar 28, 2016
Unless u'r a christian in kd, u wont understand wat dat bill means... I reside at kd n I knw xup

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Pastor Oyemade Disagrees With Oyedepo, Oyakhilome On The Closure Of Churches / Fifteen Basic Beliefs You Didn't Know About Jehovah's Witnesses / Beirut: Church Altar Survives Explosion Despite Being Less Than A Kilometer Away

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.