Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,953 members, 7,835,180 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 06:40 AM

"You Will Die" - Johnson Suleiman To El-Rufai (Video) - Religion (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / "You Will Die" - Johnson Suleiman To El-Rufai (Video) (65035 Views)

Stephanie Otobo Drags Apostle Suleiman To Canadian Court (photos) / Prophet Emmanuel Chukwudi: "Buhari Will Die, Nnamdi Kanu Will Be Released" / Suleman To El-Rufai: “You Are Dead Already, Ask For Date Of Your Burial" (video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "You Will Die" - Johnson Suleiman To El-Rufai (Video) by vedaxcool(m): 10:19am On Mar 29, 2016
[s]
Princewell2012:

why are you people too religious?

Which one is a Muslim governor?

Nowonder this country will never move forward, i mean with this kind of mentality.

You will never heard such comments in u.s. Or have you ever seen an American citizens discriminating themselves because of religion, or will religion determine who will be on the throne.

But in this country all these things are happening here and it is so pathetic.
[/s]

Donald trump and the rest were saying what? Please shift if you have no sensible thing to say elrufai is being targeted because he is a Muslim despite the fact that the law in question will affect both religions.
Re: "You Will Die" - Johnson Suleiman To El-Rufai (Video) by vedaxcool(m): 10:20am On Mar 29, 2016
TheLegal:

no Christian governor will stop people from practicing their religion.

show us where elrufai stopped xtians from practicing their religion!
Re: "You Will Die" - Johnson Suleiman To El-Rufai (Video) by Chloe89: 10:28am On Mar 29, 2016
is it because elrufai is a Muslim that's y some pastor are calling for his death, is the bill will only affect the xtians or both religion...this same bill was past in Lagos some years ago, in Lagos mosque and churches were built with sound proofing materials so that the noise d coming from the center will not disturb people in surrounding...there is a prayer ministry call good news prophetic ministry in my area in ogbomosho they do have 72 hours prayer train in every 3month of the year, it only btw 12pm and 2pm that they do have break time that the whole area will be free of noise pollution being cause by them... in advance country all the worshipping centers are built with sound proving materials and there are religion regulatory bill put in place to monitor the activities of this worshipping center...why is now this elrufai own different, why are this pastors want him dead ... I pray may God spare the life of elrufai and those that want him dead shall be put to shame. amen....
Re: "You Will Die" - Johnson Suleiman To El-Rufai (Video) by EMriss(m): 10:28am On Mar 29, 2016
if he does not stop all dos shits his doing now......going abt demolishing things instead of him creating jobs i wll kill him my sef and b ready to go to jail for dat.....we voted him and he his giving some HBP..MY FRANK WORDS.
Re: "You Will Die" - Johnson Suleiman To El-Rufai (Video) by Princewell2012(m): 10:30am On Mar 29, 2016
vedaxcool:
[s][/s]

Donald trump and the rest were saying what? Please shift if you have no sensible thing to say elrufai is being targeted because he is a Muslim despite the fact that the law in question will affect both religions.

Donald trump, is just after religion entirely, in America anybody can rule in as much he is a citizen of that state. Mentioned another person who is talking about it.

Nigeria is too religious i have said that again, and it will lead us to knowwhere.

We must change from this mentality, if must move forward.
Thank you.
Re: "You Will Die" - Johnson Suleiman To El-Rufai (Video) by Nobody: 10:58am On Mar 29, 2016
ramdris:
Stupid end time Pastor talking as if he is God's spokesman...Rubbish!

You will die with El-Rufai!
Re: "You Will Die" - Johnson Suleiman To El-Rufai (Video) by solymatt: 11:00am On Mar 29, 2016
Don't incure curse on ur head by commenting what u don't know. May God bless Nigeria
Re: "You Will Die" - Johnson Suleiman To El-Rufai (Video) by gabicon: 11:04am On Mar 29, 2016
dubbiskelly:

Are you sure you are not reading the Bible upside down?

I sure will love you to educate me.
Re: "You Will Die" - Johnson Suleiman To El-Rufai (Video) by vedaxcool(m): 11:58am On Mar 29, 2016
Princewell2012:

Donald trump, is just after religion entirely, in America anybody can rule in as much he is a citizen of that state. Mentioned another person is talking about it.

Nigeria is too religious i have said that again, and it will lead us to knowwhere.

We must change from this mentality, if must move forward.
Thank you.

Ben Carson thinks otherwise, it is the lack of religiousness that makes people peddle lies as truth.
Re: "You Will Die" - Johnson Suleiman To El-Rufai (Video) by NemzySeries(m): 12:57pm On Mar 29, 2016
Niyinficient:

Bros, wetin we go do na? I dey miss dat film like mad
hehehehehehehehe......funny enuf I get d full series & I don watch dat film reach 20times
Re: "You Will Die" - Johnson Suleiman To El-Rufai (Video) by localboy: 4:13pm On Mar 29, 2016
Re: "You Will Die" - Johnson Suleiman To El-Rufai (Video) by Niyinficient(m): 10:21pm On Mar 29, 2016
NemzySeries:

hehehehehehehehe......funny enuf I get d full series & I don watch dat film reach 20times

Notin freak me reach d graphics during their fights!
Re: "You Will Die" - Johnson Suleiman To El-Rufai (Video) by Nobody: 11:13pm On Mar 29, 2016
iamauxin:
bro, it will not cost you anything to keep quiet. Don't bring condemnation upon yourself .
Ordinary worm Jacob beat your god hands down in a wrestling competition and you think I won't be able to beat him blue black too? Nor try me o!
Re: "You Will Die" - Johnson Suleiman To El-Rufai (Video) by MacBuoro(m): 2:14am On Mar 30, 2016
smh, nairalanders they sure knoe how to throw insults not minding who they're referring to. Heaven help those who helps their mouth. Go read your Bible, go read revelation. Watch and pray, just don't fall a victim indirectly
Re: "You Will Die" - Johnson Suleiman To El-Rufai (Video) by Eagleeye0007: 9:11pm On Mar 30, 2016
Are you finding it difficult loving people....check up the solution in this my blog. http://gavinaleoghoworld..com.ng/2016/03/fix-your-love-life.html#.VvwwDlL2WcY
Re: "You Will Die" - Johnson Suleiman To El-Rufai (Video) by NemzySeries(m): 11:28pm On Mar 30, 2016
Niyinficient:

Notin freak me reach d graphics during their fights!
yea.....especially Ganikus "to a glorious death" kriksus "capua shall I begin"....yes domina
Re: "You Will Die" - Johnson Suleiman To El-Rufai (Video) by Niyinficient(m): 11:45am On Mar 31, 2016
NemzySeries:

yea.....especially Ganikus "to a glorious death"
kriksus "capua shall I begin"....yes domina

Lol! And dat my German gord with a stallion phallus! Omo, dose were men!
Re: "You Will Die" - Johnson Suleiman To El-Rufai (Video) by ICEFLAME419ja(m): 12:09pm On Mar 31, 2016
Abbies:

You can't fast forward death.
go hug transformer if you no go die
Re: "You Will Die" - Johnson Suleiman To El-Rufai (Video) by Eagleeye0007: 6:50pm On Apr 01, 2016
How do we reconcile this with Jesus'command to us to love and pray for our enemies? I'm just asking? Check up this beautiful article on God's kind of love http://gavinaleoghoworld..com.ng/2016/03/fix-your-love-life.html?m=1#.Vv6z2voo80M
Re: "You Will Die" - Johnson Suleiman To El-Rufai (Video) by Joagbaje(m): 4:37am On Apr 02, 2016
Eagleeye0007:
How do we reconcile this with Jesus'command to us to love and pray for our enemies? I'm just asking? Check up this beautiful article on God's kind of love

There's difference between personal enemy and enemy of the church. A man of God who is anointed has ability to pronounce judgement which can even be fatal .

Acts 13:9-11
Then Saul, (who also is called Paul,) filled with the Holy Ghost, set his eyes on him,
10 And said, O full of all subtilty and all mischief, thou child of the devil, thou enemy of all righteousness, wilt thou not cease to pervert the right ways of the Lord?
11 And now, behold, the hand of the Lord is upon thee, and thou shalt be blind, not seeing the sun for a season. And immediately there fell on him a mist and a darkness; and he went about seeking some to lead him by the hand

Galatians 5:12
12 My desire is that they who give you trouble might even be cut off themselves.

2 Thessalonians 1:6
6 Seeing it is a righteous thing with God to recompense tribulation to them that trouble you;
i

1 Like

Re: "You Will Die" - Johnson Suleiman To El-Rufai (Video) by Image123(m): 1:15am On Apr 06, 2016
Joagbaje:

There's difference between personal enemy and enemy of the church. A man of God who is anointed has ability to pronounce judgement which can even be fatal .

Acts 13:9-11
Then Saul, (who also is called Paul,) filled with the Holy Ghost, set his eyes on him,
10 And said, O full of all subtilty and all mischief, thou child of the devil, thou enemy of all righteousness, wilt thou not cease to pervert the right ways of the Lord?
11 And now, behold, the hand of the Lord is upon thee, and thou shalt be blind, not seeing the sun for a season. And immediately there fell on him a mist and a darkness; and he went about seeking some to lead him by the hand

Galatians 5:12
12 My desire is that they who give you trouble might even be cut off themselves.

2 Thessalonians 1:6
6 Seeing it is a righteous thing with God to recompense tribulation to them that trouble you;
i

Jo, you don reach here. All these passages do not justify the pastor threatening people's lives.
Re: "You Will Die" - Johnson Suleiman To El-Rufai (Video) by donnie(m): 1:45am On Apr 06, 2016
TeamSimple:

He doesn't want it and so be it. He didn't say they shouldn't preach, but should come for their license.
Your point still doesn't change the fact that the law is being made for both religions.

A Governor in the south South ordered the stoppage of early morning devotions in public schools, why didn't we find Christians promising him hell or Death?

If it is Ben Ayade of Cross River you are refering to, you better shut your trap and get your facts right. The public including the state CAN asked him to revoke such law immediately and the governor quickly denied ever giving such an instruction.
Re: "You Will Die" - Johnson Suleiman To El-Rufai (Video) by TeamSimple(m): 7:10am On Apr 06, 2016
donnie:

If it is Ben Ayade of Cross River you are refering to, you better shut your trap and get your facts right. The public including the state CAN asked him to revoke such law immediately and the governor quickly denied ever giving such an instruction.
Stale thread. Well tell CAN to give the same order to El rufai and see the quick end to CAN in Kaduna.

The law has being made and El rufai doesn't care about scallywags like you.
Re: "You Will Die" - Johnson Suleiman To El-Rufai (Video) by donnie(m): 7:18am On Apr 06, 2016
TeamSimple:

Stale thread. Well tell CAN to give the same order to El rufai and see the quick end to CAN in Kaduna.

The law has being made and El rufai doesn't care about scallywags like you.

Hmm, so much for an elected god governor. angry
Re: "You Will Die" - Johnson Suleiman To El-Rufai (Video) by Joagbaje(m): 3:01pm On Apr 23, 2016
Image123:

Jo, you don reach here. All these passages do not justify the pastor threatening people's lives.

But it's scripture The point is . The church or a minister has the ability to pronounce judgement on a person as Peter did to Ananias. Especially in cases of those who trouble the church . But the minister will be held still responsible if his action is freshly
Re: "You Will Die" - Johnson Suleiman To El-Rufai (Video) by Image123(m): 12:46pm On Apr 24, 2016
Joagbaje:

But it's scripture The point is . The church or a minister has the ability to pronounce judgement on a person as Peter did to Ananias. Especially in cases of those who trouble the church . But the minister will be held still responsible if his action is freshly

Yes, they are scriptures but they're not in the context of discuss. El-rufai is not seeking to turn anyone away from the faith, neither has joined issues with the church or pastor Suleiman. He's not a false brethren either, just a governor of his state. We never saw the early church cursing Caesar or Pilate or Agrippa. Even when Paul was an unbeliever killing and imprisoning Christians, nobody cursed him or pronounced death on him.

1 Like

Re: "You Will Die" - Johnson Suleiman To El-Rufai (Video) by xenten: 9:57pm On May 03, 2016
texazzpete:

Abeg show me the Bible you're using where Jesus Christ came before King Saul.

You need to repent of this foolishness before it is too late o!

Olodo ni e. We are not referring to king saul, there is another Saul who persecuted the christians in the acts of apostle. pls. read your bible.

1 Like

Re: "You Will Die" - Johnson Suleiman To El-Rufai (Video) by Sprintson(m): 10:09am On May 26, 2016
Elnino4ladies:
may thunder fire you and your generation...y'all will die of accident..basstard

Foolish prayer from a Fool.
May women feed you all your days..

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

Beirut: Church Altar Survives Explosion Despite Being Less Than A Kilometer Away / Fifteen Basic Beliefs You Didn't Know About Jehovah's Witnesses / Pastor Oyemade Disagrees With Oyedepo, Oyakhilome On The Closure Of Churches

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.