Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,713 members, 7,831,247 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 04:05 PM

"You Will Die" - Johnson Suleiman To El-Rufai (Video) - Religion (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / "You Will Die" - Johnson Suleiman To El-Rufai (Video) (65014 Views)

Stephanie Otobo Drags Apostle Suleiman To Canadian Court (photos) / Prophet Emmanuel Chukwudi: "Buhari Will Die, Nnamdi Kanu Will Be Released" / Suleman To El-Rufai: “You Are Dead Already, Ask For Date Of Your Burial" (video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "You Will Die" - Johnson Suleiman To El-Rufai (Video) by dubbiskelly(m): 7:35am On Mar 29, 2016
Arogunmasa:

Reminds me of Arrow of God. Ezeulu, the chief preist of Ulu. Leave God to fight his battle pastor.
Elijah did similar when he challenged the prophets of baal to the supremacy fight. Although God can work without any human input, He always wants us to rouse Him by our words. The Red Sea was not parted by the rod of Moses but by the spirit of God, however it we still required for Moses to stretch out his rod.
You need to give more time to studying the word.

2 Likes

Re: "You Will Die" - Johnson Suleiman To El-Rufai (Video) by peacecoy: 7:36am On Mar 29, 2016
vedaxcool:
I wonder if it was a Muslim saying this to xtian governor would it be taken with a grain of salt?

This man should have some decency and behave like a he live in a country with laws, if he feels his rights are being trampled upon then sue the kaduna state govt rather than issue veil threats and intimidation.
This pastor has not displayed civility,decency nor decorum in his reaction to an issue of concern to millions of people, an issue that he said is a violation of our constitution. This way he acted can be injurious to the interest of those he intend to protect or it may viewed as an act of incitement.For me this is felony.He or his ch

1 Like

Re: "You Will Die" - Johnson Suleiman To El-Rufai (Video) by oganology33(m): 7:40am On Mar 29, 2016
bibe:

"public" does not constitute placing your speakers just about anywhere and raising the noise level beyond sane and reasonable decibels. Thats public nuisanance and I am staunchly against it in any form.
I'm against dat 2 bro. But we all know itz way beyond public nuisance. Licencing pastors & Imams Dat's something.
Re: "You Will Die" - Johnson Suleiman To El-Rufai (Video) by peacecoy: 7:43am On Mar 29, 2016
vedaxcool:
I wonder if it was a Muslim saying this to xtian governor would it be taken with a grain of salt?

This man should have some decency and behave like a he live in a country with laws, if he feels his rights are being trampled upon then sue the kaduna state govt rather than issue veil threats and intimidation.
This pastor has not displayed civility,decency nor decorum in his reaction to an issue of concern to millions of people, an issue that he said is a violation of our constitution. This way he acted can be injurious to the interest of those he intend to protect or it may viewed as an act of incitement.For me this is felony.He or his church could have gone to court but now he has given room for the governor to go to court first.

1 Like

Re: "You Will Die" - Johnson Suleiman To El-Rufai (Video) by Spybradd: 7:53am On Mar 29, 2016
Silent104:

See trash. Did elrufa'i close/demolish any church? By d way d ban affect muslims too. Y makin mountain out of a mole hill

even if the late gov had close churches and mosques fanatic mullahs like u wud turn the whole north into afghanistan..the church is the target,but you achmeds cannot prevail.

2 Likes

Re: "You Will Die" - Johnson Suleiman To El-Rufai (Video) by bibe(m): 7:56am On Mar 29, 2016
oganology33:

I'm against dat 2 bro. But we all know itz way beyond public nuisance. Licencing pastors & Imams Dat's something.
i really believe the essence of licencing is to bring order. there's so much disorderliness in the system. and that is simply not right. there has to be order in everything including religion and all it's form of practice. if that means licencing, so be it. what is so "evil" about it? nothing i can fathom.
Re: "You Will Die" - Johnson Suleiman To El-Rufai (Video) by misscall247: 7:58am On Mar 29, 2016
ULSHERLAN:
What he doesn't understand is that everyone is still gonna die
but not when u r holding a political post in a country called Nigeria.!!!!!non of den 1won die
Re: "You Will Die" - Johnson Suleiman To El-Rufai (Video) by Niyinficient(m): 8:07am On Mar 29, 2016
NemzySeries:

spartacus don finish u

Bros, wetin we go do na? I dey miss dat film like mad
Re: "You Will Die" - Johnson Suleiman To El-Rufai (Video) by Dcaliphate(m): 8:10am On Mar 29, 2016
Omoakinsuyi:
The pastor should be arrested. This is a treasonable offence
Oya go and arrest him na
Re: "You Will Die" - Johnson Suleiman To El-Rufai (Video) by engrchykae(m): 8:13am On Mar 29, 2016
Hell ruffian,too many strong enemies is not good for your health.
Remember 2010 when Rimi used persecution of churches as manifesto for governorship ambition and died in a tragic accident.
Remember mko and sinking Bibles.
Demolition of houses in fct is different from churches.
I am having pity on you because nature cheated you with small body and a big mouth therefore its common sense not to add to ur troubles.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: "You Will Die" - Johnson Suleiman To El-Rufai (Video) by uboma(m): 8:23am On Mar 29, 2016
ukandi1:

I bet u are not a Christian. I would not join issues with u on this but return and read ur bible again . Right from d days of John d Baptist, d kingdom of God suffereth violence and what happens ?

It is you who needs to re-read the Holy Bible again and again and live by its principles.

Where in the Bible did Jesus Christ or any of his followers announce that their enemies/persecutors will die? Even when they came to seize Jesus Christ, one of his apostles drew out his sword and cut off the ear of one their persecutors. And this same apostle was ready to die fighting in a bid to save his master Jesus Christ. Tell me, what did Jesus Christ do at that instance. He cautioned his apostle and instructed him to return his sword. And he also fixed the man's ear.

What great humulity displayed by Jesus Christ. And his disciples followed after him in this regard. Never for once did they pay back evil for evil.

The law being put in place by Kaduna state govt affects all faiths (muslims and christians inclusive). So why cry foul and lie that the law is targeted against the Christians only? And a man of god who should know better has come all out to annouce the doom of the state governor if he does not reverse the law.

Your ignorance knows no bounds my brother. It takes a lot to be a Christian...

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "You Will Die" - Johnson Suleiman To El-Rufai (Video) by Drdonzeez(m): 8:28am On Mar 29, 2016
johnsonjosbles:
including ur enemy? Ok waitil they attend ur funeral, do u realised many died in abuja of heart attack due to el ruru demolition? Now. Politicians share those lands among themselfs, other places became desert cos no visible development as potrail, el ruru is evil and he shall face the wrat of God.
I dun hear..
Re: "You Will Die" - Johnson Suleiman To El-Rufai (Video) by wiseoneking: 8:43am On Mar 29, 2016
ramdris:
Stupid end time Pastor talking as if he is God's spokesman...Rubbish!
you are more stupid than Elrufai if you could not see his stupidity. He is Gods spoke, find a rope near a tree and do your best.

1 Like

Re: "You Will Die" - Johnson Suleiman To El-Rufai (Video) by matrix75: 8:49am On Mar 29, 2016
This 'god' of man has shown the more reason why this law is much needed at this time

1 Like

Re: "You Will Die" - Johnson Suleiman To El-Rufai (Video) by Princewell2012(m): 8:50am On Mar 29, 2016
ramdris:
smiley
ramdris:

your mouth will put you in trouble.
Re: "You Will Die" - Johnson Suleiman To El-Rufai (Video) by asadike(f): 8:55am On Mar 29, 2016
godoluwa:
dat mouth reference makes me lmfao
My brother, abeg follow me laugh o. lol
Re: "You Will Die" - Johnson Suleiman To El-Rufai (Video) by asadike(f): 8:58am On Mar 29, 2016
greatiyk4u:

Ebe ka igara since?
serving ban for defending d great igbo race
Re: "You Will Die" - Johnson Suleiman To El-Rufai (Video) by asadike(f): 9:00am On Mar 29, 2016
akthedream:

Had it been it was someone that insulted the pastor that way ya'all will be screaming "touch not my annointing"...right? Hypocrite!
Sadist! So i should frown at something that is definitely funny?
Re: "You Will Die" - Johnson Suleiman To El-Rufai (Video) by Princewell2012(m): 9:00am On Mar 29, 2016
MarysMeal:
We live to die.

So what is this attention-seeking pastor talking about?
you live to die, but when you see death, you will take to your heel.
Me, am going to live forever in paradise.
Re: "You Will Die" - Johnson Suleiman To El-Rufai (Video) by Encyclopedia1: 9:09am On Mar 29, 2016
He de pain me oooo gaga ooooo!!!!!! Pastor or na Rev, everyone will die including u so let El-Rufai die as he will only die when his time is up. Shi key nang.

1 Like

Re: "You Will Die" - Johnson Suleiman To El-Rufai (Video) by greatiyk4u(m): 9:14am On Mar 29, 2016
asadike:
serving ban for defending d great igbo race

Sorry 4 that and welcome back on board.
Re: "You Will Die" - Johnson Suleiman To El-Rufai (Video) by Princewell2012(m): 9:17am On Mar 29, 2016
vedaxcool:

why are you people too religious?

Which one is a Muslim governor?

Nowonder this country will never move forward, i mean with this kind of mentality.

You will never heard such comments in u.s. Or have you ever seen an American citizens discriminating themselves because of religion, or will religion determine who will be on the throne.

But in this country all these things are happening here and it is so pathetic.
Re: "You Will Die" - Johnson Suleiman To El-Rufai (Video) by nickxtra(m): 9:18am On Mar 29, 2016
ramdris:
For calling him silly, you are already under a curse

1 Like

Re: "You Will Die" - Johnson Suleiman To El-Rufai (Video) by asadike(f): 9:21am On Mar 29, 2016
greatiyk4u:

Sorry 4 that and welcome back on board.
Thks my love.

1 Like

Re: "You Will Die" - Johnson Suleiman To El-Rufai (Video) by BetaThings: 9:46am On Mar 29, 2016
Spybradd:

even if the late gov had close churches and mosques fanatic mullahs like u wud turn the whole north into afghanistan..the church is the target,but you achmeds cannot prevail.

Christ-like statement and conduct
Right?
Re: "You Will Die" - Johnson Suleiman To El-Rufai (Video) by NOETHNICITY(m): 9:46am On Mar 29, 2016
bezimo:

I know I am not brainwashed, Nevertheless has the Apostle defrauded you or any one you know. If you can t find any, there would be spiritial consequences for such false allegation
I reiterate my earlier position that apostle sulieman is a thief! If he is not then let him stop collecting tithe from his gullible followers! Was the thief not the one who criminally pro'''sized that GEJ will win the last election! And that Elrufai wud lost! The man shud be ashamed of him self!
Re: "You Will Die" - Johnson Suleiman To El-Rufai (Video) by Nobody: 9:54am On Mar 29, 2016
asadike:
Sadist! So i should frown at something that is definitely funny?
Dingbat!..what's funny?
Re: "You Will Die" - Johnson Suleiman To El-Rufai (Video) by dimade1: 9:56am On Mar 29, 2016
Are U God?,silly Pastors With Gulible Followers
Re: "You Will Die" - Johnson Suleiman To El-Rufai (Video) by xenten: 9:57am On Mar 29, 2016
texazzpete:

Abeg show me the Bible you're using where Jesus Christ came before King Saul.

You need to repent of this foolishness before it is too late o!

Young Man, you err because you do not know the scriptures neither do you know the power of God. There was another Saul that persecuted Christians. When he was blinded on his quest to destroy Christians. When he met God on his way to Syria, his name changed to Paul.

Read Your bible young man

1 Like

Re: "You Will Die" - Johnson Suleiman To El-Rufai (Video) by dimade1: 10:01am On Mar 29, 2016
adeaks:
Why don't you pray that he should see the light and even convert to Christianity instead of saying he will die.

Saul did worse to the apostles before he himself became a mouthpiece of God.

It's not every time you just shout Die, Die! There will hardly be a greater victory for the body of Christ in that state than the governor publicly giving his life to Christ.

Man of God, Biko.....channel this holy anger into something that will advance the gospel.
who Are Men Of God?, That Why Most Gullible Christians Follow Them
Re: "You Will Die" - Johnson Suleiman To El-Rufai (Video) by TheLegal(m): 10:05am On Mar 29, 2016
vedaxcool:

no Christian governor will stop people from practicing their religion.
Re: "You Will Die" - Johnson Suleiman To El-Rufai (Video) by seytus: 10:11am On Mar 29, 2016
[quote author=ClassCaptain post=44197496]Even if the Gov is wrong, who is the prophet to decide who lives or die?

Is he God ?

At least, the supposed law or ban is to apply to both muslims and christians. It is only when it is crystal clear upon implementation that one religion is being favoured above the other...then,the pastor can come forward in a more logical manner of consultation and other good ways to challenge such discrimination.

Untill then

But to say the fact, we all know he is directly referring to xtian cos Muslim dnt preach in d bus or publicly

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

Fifteen Basic Beliefs You Didn't Know About Jehovah's Witnesses / Pastor Oyemade Disagrees With Oyedepo, Oyakhilome On The Closure Of Churches / Beirut: Church Altar Survives Explosion Despite Being Less Than A Kilometer Away

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.