Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,752 members, 7,831,411 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 06:22 PM

"You Will Die" - Johnson Suleiman To El-Rufai (Video) - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / "You Will Die" - Johnson Suleiman To El-Rufai (Video) (65016 Views)

Stephanie Otobo Drags Apostle Suleiman To Canadian Court (photos) / Prophet Emmanuel Chukwudi: "Buhari Will Die, Nnamdi Kanu Will Be Released" / Suleman To El-Rufai: “You Are Dead Already, Ask For Date Of Your Burial" (video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "You Will Die" - Johnson Suleiman To El-Rufai (Video) by siraj1402(m): 8:17pm On Mar 28, 2016
Let the were pastor continue living.

1 Like

Re: "You Will Die" - Johnson Suleiman To El-Rufai (Video) by xboyelyusuf(m): 8:17pm On Mar 28, 2016
vedaxcool:
I wonder if it was a Muslim saying this to xtian governor would it be taken with a grain of salt?

This man should have some decency and behave like a he live in a country with laws, if he feels his rights are being trampled upon then sue the kaduna state govt rather than issue veil threats and intimidation.
Is not as if the bill sef targets xtianity alone,its on d both religions in an attempt to control bigotry preachings which has incited most of the religiou crisis in northern nigeria.Im sure this pastor is against this for a selfish reason.See him mouth like my power bank

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "You Will Die" - Johnson Suleiman To El-Rufai (Video) by danites3: 8:18pm On Mar 28, 2016
Jesus Christ owns the church, He will fight for His church if there is need for fight... Apostle Suleiman should just take it easy... And if he thinks El-rufai is going against the rights of christians as enshrined in the constitution of the federal republic of Nigeria, there is a noble way to go about it, he should approach the court to stop him.

1 Like

Re: "You Will Die" - Johnson Suleiman To El-Rufai (Video) by chichriso: 8:18pm On Mar 28, 2016
ramdris:
Stupid end time Pastor talking as if he is God's spokesman...Rubbish!

Mind what you say against him.

1 Like

Re: "You Will Die" - Johnson Suleiman To El-Rufai (Video) by Terror666(m): 8:19pm On Mar 28, 2016
RIP in advance mallam.......
Blame it on the prophet....
Don't quote me biko

1 Like

Re: "You Will Die" - Johnson Suleiman To El-Rufai (Video) by Nobody: 8:20pm On Mar 28, 2016
Idrismusty97:
Apostle Johnson Sulieman is a walking imbecilïc nematode, An "un-envolved" primate in human flesh....Oops i just incur the wrath of god. Lol
I always like it when god is angry too. Let me also use style incur the wrath of god. grin

god of Christians, how come the scientists know about the age of the world more than you do?

2 Likes

Re: "You Will Die" - Johnson Suleiman To El-Rufai (Video) by drhabeeb99: 8:20pm On Mar 28, 2016
;DY do we have prophet of doom everywhere like this ..oga ooo dis one na die .This Apostle sha want some yam from El rufai sadY do we have prophet of doom everywhere like this ..oga ooo dis one na die .This Apostle sha want some yam from El rufai

1 Like

Re: "You Will Die" - Johnson Suleiman To El-Rufai (Video) by chichriso: 8:20pm On Mar 28, 2016
Elnino4ladies:
And this foool call himself man of God...spits on his baldhead

Mind what you say against him or you face the battle

2 Likes

Re: "You Will Die" - Johnson Suleiman To El-Rufai (Video) by DrayZee: 8:20pm On Mar 28, 2016
Elnino4ladies:
And this foool call himself man of God...spits on his baldhead
It's like you don't know who you just called a fool. Of all the people in Nigeria it is Johnson Suleiman you decided to trifle with.
Beg for mercy from the Lord immediately. I'm not joking bruh.

3 Likes

Re: "You Will Die" - Johnson Suleiman To El-Rufai (Video) by Nobody: 8:20pm On Mar 28, 2016
I still remember Elisha and Ahab.
Re: "You Will Die" - Johnson Suleiman To El-Rufai (Video) by Nobody: 8:21pm On Mar 28, 2016
Terror666:
RIP in advance mallam.......

Blame it on the prophet....

Don't quote me biko

The mallam shall live older than the prophet of Nymphidis(Jehovah). Quote me anywhere.

2 Likes

Re: "You Will Die" - Johnson Suleiman To El-Rufai (Video) by Nobody: 8:22pm On Mar 28, 2016
Dominiquez:
I still remember Elisha and Ahab.
Me too...the story sweet die...the author must be a talented fiction writer.

3 Likes

Re: "You Will Die" - Johnson Suleiman To El-Rufai (Video) by chichriso: 8:22pm On Mar 28, 2016
ollah1:
Shut up and fvck u suleiman or whatever u call urself

People like you dies before their time
Re: "You Will Die" - Johnson Suleiman To El-Rufai (Video) by Idrismusty97(m): 8:23pm On Mar 28, 2016
angelo82:
Don't fight with Nigerian prophets,they can destroy you.
...And a five story building too like in SCOAN.

5 Likes

Re: "You Will Die" - Johnson Suleiman To El-Rufai (Video) by chichriso: 8:23pm On Mar 28, 2016
Omoakinsuyi:
The pastor should be arrested. This is a treasonable offence

Go ahead and arrest him if you can.
Re: "You Will Die" - Johnson Suleiman To El-Rufai (Video) by kobonaire(m): 8:24pm On Mar 28, 2016
I am surprised El Rufai (if he was in charge) sanctioned 40,000 people entering the 25,000 capacity Ahmadu Bello Stadium for the Nigeria vs Egypt game. That was a disaster waiting to happen .... it was probably a good thing the ref blew the final whistle when that dangerous striker Moh'd Salah was through on goal.

1 Like

Re: "You Will Die" - Johnson Suleiman To El-Rufai (Video) by Nobody: 8:24pm On Mar 28, 2016
DrayZee:

It's like you don't know who you just called a fool.
Beg for mercy from the Lord immediately. I'm not joking bruh.
Let me beg for mercy from Nymphidis(Jehovah) first before calling Suleiman a foool because I wish to also call him a foool.

Lord Jehovah, pls forgive me of my sin in advance because I want to say this, "Apostle Suleiman is a foool!". grin

4 Likes

Re: "You Will Die" - Johnson Suleiman To El-Rufai (Video) by lomprico(m): 8:24pm On Mar 28, 2016
Muri1533:
i wonder my dear, just take a look at this pastor talking as if the bill is not affecting Muslim as well. and as you were saying earlier if you know that the bill is against Nigeria constitution then sue the government to court rather than issue veil threat as if he is not going to die one day as well
Have u ever in your entire life being preached to by a Muslim any where apart from your mosque? How many vehicles have u entered n hear d owner playing an islamic message or islamic song? If you really think this law is not targeted at christians, rethink again!
Yes, I know u are a muslim.
Re: "You Will Die" - Johnson Suleiman To El-Rufai (Video) by Terror666(m): 8:25pm On Mar 28, 2016
edan15:

The mallam shall live older than the prophet of Nymphidis(Jehovah). Quote me anywhere.

I pray so too

2 Likes

Re: "You Will Die" - Johnson Suleiman To El-Rufai (Video) by TeamSimple(m): 8:26pm On Mar 28, 2016
Every soul must taste death, so it's not something to be scared about but to be remembered.
So oga pastor you can only score cheap points with that from your followers. Only the creator gives and take life , So just Gerrarahia men.

3 Likes

Re: "You Will Die" - Johnson Suleiman To El-Rufai (Video) by Nobody: 8:26pm On Mar 28, 2016
chichriso:

People like you dies before their time
Verily verily I say unto you, Ollah1 shall live longer than Apostle Suleiman, says the prophet.

1 Like

Re: "You Will Die" - Johnson Suleiman To El-Rufai (Video) by seunajia: 8:26pm On Mar 28, 2016
Who can stop anyone's death before? As if he won't die himself.

Next!

2 Likes

Re: "You Will Die" - Johnson Suleiman To El-Rufai (Video) by iyb(m): 8:26pm On Mar 28, 2016
A useless pastor on the prowl death and life is beyond the control of humans

1 Like

Re: "You Will Die" - Johnson Suleiman To El-Rufai (Video) by DrayZee: 8:27pm On Mar 28, 2016
edan15:
Let me beg for mercy from Nymphidis(Jehovah) first before calling Suleiman a foool because I wish to also call him a foool.

Lord Jehovah, pls forgive me of my sin in advance because I want to say this, "Apostle Suleiman is a foool!". grin
Ok, suit yourself.
Re: "You Will Die" - Johnson Suleiman To El-Rufai (Video) by Nobody: 8:27pm On Mar 28, 2016
Spybradd:

el rufai's abobaku.

Pastor Suleiman's abobaku

2 Likes

Re: "You Will Die" - Johnson Suleiman To El-Rufai (Video) by BetterChurch: 8:27pm On Mar 28, 2016
The Mahanta, the Living ECK Master is the only true prophet of God; others are false.
Re: "You Will Die" - Johnson Suleiman To El-Rufai (Video) by kmc009: 8:28pm On Mar 28, 2016
You such a fool, the best advise for you is to keep shut so you don't die along with that baboon
wasco24:
That pastor suleman is a learner

Man of God indeed
Re: "You Will Die" - Johnson Suleiman To El-Rufai (Video) by Nobody: 8:29pm On Mar 28, 2016
edan15:
Me too...the story sweet die...the author must be a talented fiction writer.

May God have mercy on your soul.

1 Like

Re: "You Will Die" - Johnson Suleiman To El-Rufai (Video) by mart2k(m): 8:29pm On Mar 28, 2016

1 Like

Re: "You Will Die" - Johnson Suleiman To El-Rufai (Video) by VickyRotex(f): 8:29pm On Mar 28, 2016
Spybradd:

ask yourself: WHAT WOULD'VE HAPPENED IF THE LATE CHRISTIAN GOV OF KADUNA STATE THAT DIED WITH AZAZI IN A HELICOPTER CRASH HAD CLOSED UP OR DEMOLISHED MOSQUES,DO YOU IMAGINE THERE WOULD'VE PEACE IN KADUNA OR EVEN THE ENTIRE NORTH?

People like you will be the 1st to accuse him and call for his head for inciting religious crisis.

Whatever you guys do,you cannot prevail against the church.

Now didnt i see that plumpie vickyrotex somewhere?

angry

Re: "You Will Die" - Johnson Suleiman To El-Rufai (Video) by victorazy(m): 8:30pm On Mar 28, 2016
ramdris:
Stupid end time Pastor talking as if he is God's spokesman...Rubbish!

Bros! He is a god if u don't know that know it now.
Re: "You Will Die" - Johnson Suleiman To El-Rufai (Video) by mildflame: 8:30pm On Mar 28, 2016
Mr PASTOR cool down other christian countries don do WORSE, MEN dont fight 4 GOD

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

Fifteen Basic Beliefs You Didn't Know About Jehovah's Witnesses / Pastor Oyemade Disagrees With Oyedepo, Oyakhilome On The Closure Of Churches / Beirut: Church Altar Survives Explosion Despite Being Less Than A Kilometer Away

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.