Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,490 members, 7,830,479 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 11:07 PM

My Neighbours Boyfriend Walks Half Nakeed Round The Compound - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Neighbours Boyfriend Walks Half Nakeed Round The Compound (9543 Views)

Man Walks Out On His Date Who Ordered Takeaway Of N7K For Her Friends / Scandal. .. -.my Neighbours Wife Is In Love With Me!!! / Neighbours Are Tired Of Our Moaning; Nigerian Man Shares Photos Of Oyinbo Babe (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Neighbours Boyfriend Walks Half Nakeed Round The Compound by Jadekitana(f): 10:12pm On Mar 29, 2016
Smellymouth:

Jade,make una give am this treatment.. maybe his brain go reset

Hahahahahahahaha
Hahahahahahahahah
Hahahahahahahahaha
Hahahahahahahahaha
Re: My Neighbours Boyfriend Walks Half Nakeed Round The Compound by ehix89(m): 10:12pm On Mar 29, 2016
Leriebloom:
And i am repeating wat she said.
aii, was just wondering if its necessary
Re: My Neighbours Boyfriend Walks Half Nakeed Round The Compound by Nobody: 10:19pm On Mar 29, 2016
It is his body, he can do what so ever pleases him with it.
Re: My Neighbours Boyfriend Walks Half Nakeed Round The Compound by HrmOlolade(m): 10:20pm On Mar 29, 2016
Mtcheew, some people are just naturally silly instead of you to talk to him or his girlfriend you are here posting rubbish that is non of our concerns, so we should go and talk to him right angry funny enough this shit may be push to the front page
Re: My Neighbours Boyfriend Walks Half Nakeed Round The Compound by RoyalBlak007: 10:22pm On Mar 29, 2016
niggaz got...

..da 'balls' & he prouda it cheesy
Re: My Neighbours Boyfriend Walks Half Nakeed Round The Compound by naijaboiy: 10:23pm On Mar 29, 2016
So people really do give attention to fake stories and lies? undecided

2 Likes

Re: My Neighbours Boyfriend Walks Half Nakeed Round The Compound by Doubleagent008(m): 10:25pm On Mar 29, 2016
OP there is heat jare free the guy...
Re: My Neighbours Boyfriend Walks Half Nakeed Round The Compound by Alexander001(m): 10:29pm On Mar 29, 2016
Men are born between the legs of a woman, Yet Men spend almost all their life trying to go back to dat same place cos there's no place like Home. Now my question is: when last did you visit your home?? abeg leave the nigga.
Re: My Neighbours Boyfriend Walks Half Nakeed Round The Compound by Dklef(m): 11:06pm On Mar 29, 2016
falconey:
grin

that's my Nigga.

Enjoy the view op its free.

OP is just a moronic liar!

Isnt she thesame babe that came screaming over a guy, she failed to give her contacts to, the other day? SMH
Re: My Neighbours Boyfriend Walks Half Nakeed Round The Compound by ineedajobfast: 11:43pm On Mar 29, 2016
Jadekitana
Re: My Neighbours Boyfriend Walks Half Nakeed Round The Compound by Rajosh(m): 11:44pm On Mar 29, 2016
what do you want us to do now? Neighbour stop seducing Jadekitana. she's feeling "konjilized" . kitana you can rest now. I've talked to him
Re: My Neighbours Boyfriend Walks Half Nakeed Round The Compound by ayusco85(m): 12:06am On Mar 30, 2016
Jadekitana:

But it's not fair! Isn't he assaulting our space? lipsrsealed undecided
Sorry miss, but ur English isn't correct. Assaulting ur space? Really?

2 Likes

Re: My Neighbours Boyfriend Walks Half Nakeed Round The Compound by Johneyhaz: 12:11am On Mar 30, 2016
Only one different between op and mamagee..mamagee doesn't bore us with long story but op does...
Re: My Neighbours Boyfriend Walks Half Nakeed Round The Compound by sundoj08(m): 12:24am On Mar 30, 2016
Johneyhaz:
Only one different between op and mamagee..mamagee doesn't bore us with long story but op does...

In olamide's voice *like timaya baby i concur*

#OlamideInNYC
Re: My Neighbours Boyfriend Walks Half Nakeed Round The Compound by Johneyhaz: 12:27am On Mar 30, 2016
sundoj08:

In olamide's voice *like timaya baby i concur*

#OlamideInNYC
I dey one Chinese take out around that our street...omo dz place food mad mehn

1 Like

Re: My Neighbours Boyfriend Walks Half Nakeed Round The Compound by Nobody: 12:30am On Mar 30, 2016
Woooo.More need ta be like em cheesy
Re: My Neighbours Boyfriend Walks Half Nakeed Round The Compound by Nobody: 12:34am On Mar 30, 2016
Sheybi u have sha told him about it?
Re: My Neighbours Boyfriend Walks Half Nakeed Round The Compound by jmaxjohn(m): 12:36am On Mar 30, 2016
SO HOW E TAKE CONCERN US NLers? undecided
Re: My Neighbours Boyfriend Walks Half Nakeed Round The Compound by Nobody: 12:58am On Mar 30, 2016
Op how about you actually mind your own business? You seem pretty jobless for someone who claims to work. Did his gf complain?

Plus your dp is a screenshot from Instagram. I'm now suspecting you of being a male sef
Re: My Neighbours Boyfriend Walks Half Nakeed Round The Compound by Nobody: 12:59am On Mar 30, 2016
ayusco85:

Sorry miss, but ur English isn't correct. Assaulting ur space? Really?

To her or sorry him now. He can speak English o shocked
Re: My Neighbours Boyfriend Walks Half Nakeed Round The Compound by Nobody: 1:01am On Mar 30, 2016
naijaboiy:
So people really do give attention to fake stories and lies? undecided

The story is so fake. I'm even now sure op is one gay guy looking for attention he can't see in reality.
Re: My Neighbours Boyfriend Walks Half Nakeed Round The Compound by Roks(m): 1:19am On Mar 30, 2016
Are you sure you hate the sight or you are moved by it ?
Re: My Neighbours Boyfriend Walks Half Nakeed Round The Compound by hifaif1: 1:21am On Mar 30, 2016
Jadekitana:
I didn't think it was a problem at first but it's beginning to get on my nerves now! How would a sane human be walking around in very tight boxers exposing all his balls when there are ladies living in the compound as well.

[s]He does it on Saturday especially when the compound is full. He smokes outside half nakeed, he's always the first to run to pump water when he sees ladies gisting outside,i really don't get.

This night was just the height!
I forgot my main gate key due to morning rush,i'v been standing outside banging the gate for someone to open, all for this same expert in nakeedness to come open the gate in a very tight boxers like the ones guys wear in the pool. He was trying to start a conversation with me but I was really uncomfortable with the whole thing!

Is he trying to entice us? This guy has a good body but I feel he should just respect his girlfriend and other ladies in the compound by covering up anytime he's around. I'm suspecting he has a hidden agenda! Anytime he sees ladies talking or whenever i'm sitting outside my balcony he comes out to do irrelevant things! Either to make calls, stare at the sky, smoke, walk round the compound or just do something totally uncalled for.

I'm thinking myself and other ladies should talk to his girlfriend, since she has pretended not to notice this teasing act! The ladies are beginning to feel uncomfortable, we are humans. He can't keep coming out with thick biceps and a hairy chest to tease us everytime, does he plan to seduce every lady in the compound? undecided undecided or better still I should confront him myself undecided he has to stop this cocky act.
[/s]

Give us pictures not epistles!!!
Re: My Neighbours Boyfriend Walks Half Nakeed Round The Compound by Youngpo413: 2:16am On Mar 30, 2016
Jadekitana:

Now that's what i'm talking about! I expected her to have cautioned him since, sometimes she even sits outside with him with this broad smile as though it's totally ok.
its totally OK, it's only depends on how you view it, to me the guy did nothing wrong, as long as he hasn't ask you or any other lady out.
Re: My Neighbours Boyfriend Walks Half Nakeed Round The Compound by Youngpo413: 2:18am On Mar 30, 2016
Maxi112:
why not pretend not to see him...

let d man be
I wonder o
Re: My Neighbours Boyfriend Walks Half Nakeed Round The Compound by Youngpo413: 2:27am On Mar 30, 2016
kaziblake:
Report him to his girlfriend or confront him...
What crime has he committed? I'm sure the gf will tell her to mind her business remember she is very comfortable with her and boo.
Re: My Neighbours Boyfriend Walks Half Nakeed Round The Compound by Eddygourdo(m): 2:47am On Mar 30, 2016
Mrjo:
U suppose be pmb pa / advicer
hahahahahaha abi
Re: My Neighbours Boyfriend Walks Half Nakeed Round The Compound by Burgerlomo: 4:57am On Mar 30, 2016
I can see that you don dey get a shortness of breath for the guy's thick konji, and his hairy chest grin
Re: My Neighbours Boyfriend Walks Half Nakeed Round The Compound by Demallcrazy(m): 6:08am On Mar 30, 2016
Eddygourdo:
stop deflecting the victim with the "us" . He is trying to seduce you. OK why not buy Cameroon pepper, rub it all over ur hand, invite the pervert with a wink and whisper u wanna feel his akpa amu. Rub ur hand all over it, make sure the pepper enters all crevices. Then give him a plastic hand fan to ensure he doesn't die when the effects starts. It's all palliative measures
chai!
grin

1 Like

Re: My Neighbours Boyfriend Walks Half Nakeed Round The Compound by OAFMods: 6:12am On Mar 30, 2016
Same way ladies be tying wrapper without underwear, wearing skimpy skirts n spaghetti tops around the compound. Get use to it or phock him to cool down your hallucinating soul.
Re: My Neighbours Boyfriend Walks Half Nakeed Round The Compound by femo86(m): 6:50am On Mar 30, 2016
Ehn Ehn.

You came to NL to report me grin grin
Jade, seriously that's how I am ooo, can't be a pretender ok.. No harm intended ok...

Enjoy the view while it last dear
Re: My Neighbours Boyfriend Walks Half Nakeed Round The Compound by Nobody: 7:46am On Mar 30, 2016
If you got it better flaunt it

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Disrespectful : My Wife's Comment 4 Days After Traditional Marriage (pic) / Dear Airforce1."i'm Obsessed With You" / The Sexual Health Benefits Of Odogwu Bitters - Obi Cubana Drink

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.