Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,507 members, 7,830,518 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 12:56 AM

My Neighbours Boyfriend Walks Half Nakeed Round The Compound - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Neighbours Boyfriend Walks Half Nakeed Round The Compound (9545 Views)

Man Walks Out On His Date Who Ordered Takeaway Of N7K For Her Friends / Scandal. .. -.my Neighbours Wife Is In Love With Me!!! / Neighbours Are Tired Of Our Moaning; Nigerian Man Shares Photos Of Oyinbo Babe (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Neighbours Boyfriend Walks Half Nakeed Round The Compound by Nobody: 8:43am On Mar 30, 2016
Dear friend Jadekitana, It see u feel the hots already... It's natural grin
Re: My Neighbours Boyfriend Walks Half Nakeed Round The Compound by Jadekitana(f): 10:36am On Mar 30, 2016
Jameskyle:
Dear friend Jadekitana, It see u feel the hots already... It's natural grin

grin grin grin
Re: My Neighbours Boyfriend Walks Half Nakeed Round The Compound by Jadekitana(f): 10:39am On Mar 30, 2016
Hello cheesy
ineedajobfast:
Jadekitana
Re: My Neighbours Boyfriend Walks Half Nakeed Round The Compound by SmellingAnus(m): 10:41am On Mar 30, 2016
Jadekitana:

grin grin grin
Princess Kitana... What do you mean by we are humans? Do u mean some of the girls are getting turned on by d dude? undecided
Re: My Neighbours Boyfriend Walks Half Nakeed Round The Compound by Jadekitana(f): 11:19am On Mar 30, 2016
Yes I think so grin
SmellingAnus:
Princess Kitana... What do you mean by we are humans? Do u mean some of the girls are getting turned on by d dude? undecided
Re: My Neighbours Boyfriend Walks Half Nakeed Round The Compound by SmellingAnus(m): 11:39am On Mar 30, 2016
Jadekitana:
Yes I think so grin
wow... Fuckgrats to him then...... cool
Re: My Neighbours Boyfriend Walks Half Nakeed Round The Compound by CaptainRahl(m): 1:37pm On Mar 30, 2016
GoldenJAT:
My only pain be say... Wen d guy knack u, we no go know....
...lol
codded guy!
Re: My Neighbours Boyfriend Walks Half Nakeed Round The Compound by ineedajobfast: 3:26pm On Mar 30, 2016
Jadekitana:
Hello cheesy
you're one sweet lady.
Re: My Neighbours Boyfriend Walks Half Nakeed Round The Compound by Nobody: 4:39pm On Mar 30, 2016
It's only natural. Me I dey waka upandan my compound with briefs steady. I feel for the babes in the yard na, but what's a man to do in this heat.

1 Like

Re: My Neighbours Boyfriend Walks Half Nakeed Round The Compound by montezz(f): 7:17pm On Mar 30, 2016
Neyoor:

This girl will never cease to amaze me.

Of what benefit is this rant to us?

Approach the guy and talk to him because we don't him and all these your assertions are of no use to us.

Hey! How have u been?
Re: My Neighbours Boyfriend Walks Half Nakeed Round The Compound by Nobody: 7:23pm On Mar 30, 2016
montezz:
Hey! How have u been?

Hi ma'am, longest time. I've been fine o nd u?
Re: My Neighbours Boyfriend Walks Half Nakeed Round The Compound by montezz(f): 7:32pm On Mar 30, 2016
Neyoor:

Hi ma'am, longest time. I've been fine o nd u?
I'm fine too.
Re: My Neighbours Boyfriend Walks Half Nakeed Round The Compound by Nobody: 7:38pm On Mar 30, 2016
montezz:

I'm fine too.

Good to know. How is school and lectures?.... You just deserted us on diary section just like that.
Re: My Neighbours Boyfriend Walks Half Nakeed Round The Compound by montezz(f): 7:46pm On Mar 30, 2016
Neyoor:

Good to know. How is school and lectures?.... You just deserted us on diary section just like that.
Fine dear. I have been very busy. Will be back soon. I miss you guys sha.
Re: My Neighbours Boyfriend Walks Half Nakeed Round The Compound by Nobody: 7:49pm On Mar 30, 2016
montezz:

Fine dear. I have been very busy. Will be back soon. I miss you guys sha.

We've missed you too, as we await your come back. All the best.

Re: My Neighbours Boyfriend Walks Half Nakeed Round The Compound by jaxxy(m): 11:37pm On Apr 01, 2016
Jadekitana:
Yes I think so grin

Here's my 2cents. Just go same way. Go out and let's those things breathe alil. Rub some oil also. Then wait grin the weather is actually hot so..
Re: My Neighbours Boyfriend Walks Half Nakeed Round The Compound by toprealman: 8:06pm On Oct 16, 2017
Jadekitana:
I didn't think it was a problem at first but it's beginning to get on my nerves now! How would a sane human be walking around in very tight boxers exposing all his balls when there are ladies living in the compound as well.

He does it on Saturday especially when the compound is full. He smokes outside half nakeed, he's always the first to run to pump water when he sees ladies gisting outside,i really don't get.

This night was just the height!
I forgot my main gate key due to morning rush,i'v been standing outside banging the gate for someone to open, all for this same expert in nakeedness to come open the gate in a very tight boxers like the ones guys wear in the pool. He was trying to start a conversation with me but I was really uncomfortable with the whole thing!

Is he trying to entice us? This guy has a good body but I feel he should just respect his girlfriend and other ladies in the compound by covering up anytime he's around. I'm suspecting he has a hidden agenda! Anytime he sees ladies talking or whenever i'm sitting outside my balcony he comes out to do irrelevant things! Either to make calls, stare at the sky, smoke, walk round the compound or just do something totally uncalled for.

I'm thinking myself and other ladies should talk to his girlfriend, since she has pretended not to notice this teasing act! The ladies are beginning to feel uncomfortable, we are humans. He can't keep coming out with thick biceps and a hairy chest to tease us everytime, does he plan to seduce every lady in the compound? undecided undecided or better still I should confront him myself undecided he has to stop this cocky act.
All this ranting from a lady with a baked DP......we know una strategy.
Re: My Neighbours Boyfriend Walks Half Nakeed Round The Compound by RALPHOW(m): 8:22pm On Oct 16, 2017
That is good for you ladies, you can see how men feel when you expose your cleavages in the bus, in the class and even in the office.
And men are generally moved by sight unlike majority of women.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

The Sexual Health Benefits Of Odogwu Bitters - Obi Cubana Drink / Do People Fall In Love Faster Online? / Who Calls More In Your/a Relationship and why??

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.