Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,119 members, 7,849,497 topics. Date: Monday, 03 June 2024 at 10:40 PM

Is She Normal Please?? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is She Normal Please?? (1360 Views)

Am I Normal? Please Read And Comment / Nairalanders Am I Normal Please / Why Am I Having Sexual Feelings Towards My Sister. Is This Normal Please Help! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is She Normal Please?? by toyeoye(m): 11:32pm On Mar 29, 2016
my girl needs plenty persuasion to have sex during the day but at night she's a beast, she wants it at least 4times, begging and touching till I give in reluctantly every round cos I won't sleep... no jokes I hardly sleep when she's around and dread when she's spending the weekend. is she normal? I'm starting to get worried
Re: Is She Normal Please?? by Nobody: 11:33pm On Mar 29, 2016
my brother run for your expensive life oooo

1 Like

Re: Is She Normal Please?? by CaptainRahl(m): 11:36pm On Mar 29, 2016
smh... You hv heard it frm d poster above me
Re: Is She Normal Please?? by SexyStrawberry(f): 11:38pm On Mar 29, 2016
hahahahahahahahaha, maybe she prefers u at night so that she can imagine someone else giving it to her instead of having to go through the torture of seeing ur.................face ( fill in the blank space) grin

4 Likes

Re: Is She Normal Please?? by RoyalBlak007: 11:38pm On Mar 29, 2016
...she a

...norctunal sex drone

1 Like

Re: Is She Normal Please?? by 4wrd9ja: 11:41pm On Mar 29, 2016
imagine 365 night in a year u really need the advice up there.
Re: Is She Normal Please?? by Nobody: 11:42pm On Mar 29, 2016
She's more normal than you self. My hormones weep like a saxophone without any impact from any player too (late at night)... Some of us are weird like that. grin Deal with that
Re: Is She Normal Please?? by Nobody: 11:43pm On Mar 29, 2016
[size=15pt]NA SUN DEY AFFECT HER BRAIN FOR AFTERNOON[/size]

3 Likes

Re: Is She Normal Please?? by Nobody: 12:12am On Mar 30, 2016
SexyStrawberry:
hahahahahahahahaha, maybe she prefers u at night so that she can imagine someone else giving it to her instead of having to go through the torture of seeing ur.................face ( fill in the blank space) grin

Extremely Ugly! cheesy

1 Like

Re: Is She Normal Please?? by Icepresh(m): 12:19am On Mar 30, 2016
Bring Her Here She Needs a Man
Re: Is She Normal Please?? by Roks(m): 12:34am On Mar 30, 2016
My brother that babe na vampire oh, run for your life
Re: Is She Normal Please?? by refiner(f): 12:41am On Mar 30, 2016
....op I advice u take her out for deliverance!.....fank me leta!
Re: Is She Normal Please?? by Abbeyunique2(m): 4:32am On Mar 30, 2016
NOCTUNAL *singing delilah by dare*
Re: Is She Normal Please?? by OAFMods: 6:18am On Mar 30, 2016
toyeoye:
my girl needs plenty persuasion to have sex during the day but at night she's a beast, she wants it at least 4times, begging and touching till I give in reluctantly every round cos I won't sleep... no jokes I hardly sleep when she's around and dread when she's spending the weekend. is she normal? I'm starting to get worried
Sex is not just dipping your joystick in n out of your woman. Work on satisfying your girl sexual fantasies n she won't need you more than once or twice each night. Every dude should be able to manage that.
Re: Is She Normal Please?? by Monalisa185(f): 6:29am On Mar 30, 2016
why would your girlfriend visit you everyday and even sleep over every night...

go and pick a good spot for your grave, if care is not taken
Re: Is She Normal Please?? by Mskrisx(f): 8:31am On Mar 30, 2016
toyeoye:

Naaa bro nothing to be worried about.
She's perfectly normal maybe she has a thing or two for the night. Meaning she could be a night lover...she enjoys the serenity that comes with night as she enjoys her man with no distractions.

Hope I helped.
Re: Is She Normal Please?? by toyeoye(m): 8:43am On Mar 30, 2016
Mskrisx:

Naaa bro nothing to be worried about.
She's perfectly normal maybe she has a thing or two for the night. Meaning she could be a night lover...she enjoys the serenity that comes with night as she enjoys her man with no distractions.

Hope I helped.

Well thanks for the comment, I hope she changes cos I'm missing out on some much needed sleep time.
Re: Is She Normal Please?? by toyeoye(m): 8:47am On Mar 30, 2016
SexyStrawberry:

very funny haha undecided

(1) (Reply)

Wat Attracts Guys In A Lady / Sum Pple Can Be Really Annoying Nd Ungrateful.... My Experience Last Night / Help!! I'm In Love With My Friend's Daughter

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.