Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,193 members, 7,822,015 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 01:36 AM

Help!! I'm In Love With My Friend's Daughter - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Help!! I'm In Love With My Friend's Daughter (1352 Views)

My P-man Friend’s Daughter / Help Me I'm In Love With Him!!! / (HELP) I'm in love with him but his Dick is too Small (pics) Rated 18+ only (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help!! I'm In Love With My Friend's Daughter by Babyboo92(f): 6:54am On Jun 01, 2016
Dear readers,

I was a happily married man until recently when
my wife deserted me. She woke up one morning,
packed her belongings and left without saying a
word to me. When I called her to ask her where
she was, she refused picking up my calls. Later,
she sent me a text saying " I've been miserable
these past months. I want to be happy again. I've
reconnected with the love of my life and I've taken
my kids with me". That was how I lost my wife
and kids in a twinkle of an eye. I was thrown back
into the den of dating without prior warning.
Since she left, I retreated into my shell; I barely
go out or have fun. Where exactly am I going to
start from? When I approach a lady, the first thing
she asks is " Are you married? How am I
supposed to answer that? I'm 45 years old! Am I
supposed to reply with a " Yes, no or maybe
"answer?

The few ladies I allowed into my life all turned out
to be lying gold diggers! The ones I slept with
were too desperate to impress me; the sex was
so fake and premeditated!
Some years after my wife left me, I decided to
enroll in a business school just to chase away
boredom. I was just tired of being alone and I
needed something apart from my job to keep me
busy.

During the registration week at the business
school, I ran into my friend's daughter. I wasn't
aware she was running a program there until I ran
into her. Since I hadn't seen her for a while, I
asked her to join me for lunch. After lunch , I
dropped her off at her house and went back to my
apartment. I asked her out to either lunch or
dinner several times after that. We started getting
kinda close; we talked about a lot of things.
Unknown to her, I started developing feelings for
her.

When our program ended, we parted ways but I
haven't stopped thinking about her. I love
everything about her; the way she dresses, the
way she smiles, her mannerism and her jokes.
She's so different and mature from all the ladies
I've met. Her voice and laughter are very
comforting to me. I don't mind that she is just 25
years old. I call her often under the pretence that I
want to see how she's doing but the truth is that I
just love hearing her talk and laugh. She makes
me feel young again whenever I'm with her.

Because of her, I want to love again!
Sometimes, when I'm alone, I daydream of her
becoming my wife and I hope that our unborn
children would look exactly like her. I think I'm
going crazy! I've told her how I feel about her but
she took it very lightly and simply said she is in a
serious relationship with another man. I haven't
summoned the courage to tell her father how I
feel about her because I'm afraid it may destroy
our friendship. I'm really confused! What do I do
now? How can I make her mine?

http://momentswithjenny..co.ke/2016/05/help-i-in-love-with-my-friend-daughter.html?m=1
Re: Help!! I'm In Love With My Friend's Daughter by klassykute(m): 6:57am On Jun 01, 2016
is d last question how can i make her mine?
Re: Help!! I'm In Love With My Friend's Daughter by Nobody: 6:57am On Jun 01, 2016
Nice nollywood script, when is part 2 coming out? I guess it's coming soon!!!
Re: Help!! I'm In Love With My Friend's Daughter by nrexzy: 7:00am On Jun 01, 2016
By telling her how u feel. Then it depends on the level of friendship u hv with her dad.. Chill leme ask my grand daughter

1 Like

Re: Help!! I'm In Love With My Friend's Daughter by Nobody: 7:02am On Jun 01, 2016
Now tats fvckedup! grin.. Well who cares.....grin
*runs into next thread*
Re: Help!! I'm In Love With My Friend's Daughter by Cutehector(m): 7:04am On Jun 01, 2016
Stories like these just touch me.. cuz I knw wat it feels like to like someone u jst dnt hav any clue if the do like u bak

1 Like

Re: Help!! I'm In Love With My Friend's Daughter by pet4ril(f): 7:05am On Jun 01, 2016
It may really destroy your friendship because at that 25, she possibly is in a serious relationship. So leave her alone in order not to bring down the respect she's having for you

Your wife left just like that, hmmmmmm something must be fishy. Please spare me that I don't know what happened talk

1 Like

Re: Help!! I'm In Love With My Friend's Daughter by Oche211(m): 7:18am On Jun 01, 2016
You are 45, she's 25. She aint a kid anymore. If she's cool with dat or her dad approves of it, who d hell cares or matter

1 Like

Re: Help!! I'm In Love With My Friend's Daughter by iPrevail(m): 7:47am On Jun 01, 2016
Oga.. If she's told you she is in a serious relationship, please leave her be.

Now, lemme set som'in straight, there's no such thing as being "in love" okay? Love is a choice that is in one link with our desires. According to you, you love the way she smiles, dresses, talks and bla bla bla.. Okay lemme add, you "love" her because she's not a perceived "gold-digger".

What's the point of my epistle? Go out there and find some other woman that satisfies your desires and make her your choice (what you guys call "falling in love).
Leave your friend's daughter alone.

Two things in life that are valuable and irreplaceable.. True friends and family.

1 Like

Re: Help!! I'm In Love With My Friend's Daughter by makydebbie(f): 8:15am On Jun 01, 2016
*singing*this is super story...NEXT!
Re: Help!! I'm In Love With My Friend's Daughter by Babyboo92(f): 8:27pm On Jun 28, 2016
iPrevail:
Oga.. If she's told you she is in a serious relationship, please leave her be.

Now, lemme set som'in straight, there's no such thing as being "in love" okay? Love is a choice that is in one link with our desires. According to you, you love the way she smiles, dresses, talks and bla bla bla.. Okay lemme add, you "love" her because she's not a perceived "gold-digger".

What's the point of my epistle? Go out there and find some other woman that satisfies your desires and make her your choice (what you guys call "falling in love).
Leave your friend's daughter alone.

Two things in life that are valuable and irreplaceable.. True friends and family.
Nice Epistle. True talk!!!

(1) (Reply)

I Need A Man To Put It Here..see / 3 Secrets About Romantic Men / Shuld I Tell Her,she Is 4months Older Than Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.