Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,794 members, 7,851,674 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 05:07 AM

"The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup - Sports (10748) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup (11875656 Views)

Cameroon's Douala Stadium Artificial Grassfield For AFCON 2019 Stolen / Super Eagles Arrive In Uyo, Train Ahead Of Their AFCON 2019 Qualifier (Pictures) / AFCON 2019: Nigeria To Battle South Africa For A Place (Full Draws) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10745) (10746) (10747) (10748) (10749) (10750) (10751) ... (16251) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Clint02(m): 8:38pm On May 28, 2021
andrewbaba44:

You are wasting this picture

Use this thing to troll manure fans

Their thread is there

Well everyone can’t be like me grin
cheesy grin
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by andrewbaba44: 8:40pm On May 28, 2021
Clementoke:

I have never supported hurling insult on another person whether physically or online. The Supernerd and Smartsmith both didn't do well today. Both need to be called to order.

Yeah ,same thing I was saying

That one don pass sha
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by dymusty86: 8:41pm On May 28, 2021
charlesemeka85:

You must be insane to tell me to shut up, re u crazy? Bleep off mofo

See this one, which frank onyeke re you talkin about that is better than billing? The one in Denmark?

Hate don dey nearly make u run mad. Bleep off n go get a job
Yes onyeka is better than billing. Watch as onyeka will play for Brentford or order top league next season for your info after which your eye go clear. Most of you under rate our players and I don't know why?

2 Likes

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Odunayaw(m): 8:42pm On May 28, 2021
charlesemeka85:

U really need a job and a serious one at that instead mopping on the internet all day searching for 9ja players in azaibaijan and Mongolia to report their match day performances here
grin Look who is talking.

1 Like

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by andrewbaba44: 8:43pm On May 28, 2021
dymusty86:
What did you mean by childish and emotional, is it not billing we are talking about or is it another player. Everybody here is open to exceptional FB better than our own not player like billing that even reject us. He is not exceptional bring in another played and let see if you will see anybody to call childish or emotional. Merci

Forget billing

Anybody wey no play for naija most people to begin hate the player

Is it not because of hate people here said Tammy had a poor season after scoring 15 epl goals ?

Now wey Tammy come get the real poor season they no even talk again grin

My broda no be plenty talk go make yellow garri draw

1 Like

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by ChrisKels: 8:46pm On May 28, 2021
Meliforme:

You are either juvenile (and can easily be forgiven if you are)
or you are plainly wicked.

Do you know the number of people that flood this thread just to have a peek at the TheSuperNerd's reports.
You want to discourage such efforts, such painstaking well researched reports.

Who else noticed that this account only pops up whenever TheSupernerd recklessly talks himself into troubles, just as MbJane was popping up back then for Andre444?

I have been trailing this account, and I hardly am wrong.

Elyte baba mi are you seeing what I'm seeing?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by andrewbaba44: 8:50pm On May 28, 2021
ChrisKels:

Who else noticed that this account only pops up whenever TheSupernerd recklessly talks himself into troubles, just as MbJane was popping up back then for Andre444?

Fake fbi from Enugu

2 Likes

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by ChrisKels: 8:52pm On May 28, 2021
andrewbaba44:

Fake fbi from Enugu

Andre my big brother grin
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Neobulletzz(m): 8:55pm On May 28, 2021
andrewbaba44:

Forget billing

Is it not because of hate people here said Tammy had a poor season after scoring 15 epl goals ?

Because everybody know say Tammy no even get bad season na just game time he no see
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by elyte89: 8:55pm On May 28, 2021
ChrisKels:

Yes bro grin grin grin..me sef dey suspect grin cheesy

3 Likes

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by andrewbaba44: 8:55pm On May 28, 2021
dymusty86:
Yes onyeka is better than billing. Watch as onyeka will play for Brentford or order top league next season for your info after which your eye go clear. Most of you under rate our players and I don't know why?

Nobody is underrating anyone here

For now Billing is a better player than onyeka and everyone knows that

So you want me to tell you iheanacho is better than cavani so I won’t underrate our player

Saying fact doesn’t make someone underrate our player ,if we Dey see truth make we Dey talk

I pray the Brentford move for onyeka happens ,let Brentford make it to the epl first then we watch ,I read the news but I don’t know how serious Brentford is on onyeka

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by dymusty86: 8:56pm On May 28, 2021
TheSuperNerd:
It's fine my good man. I don't do this all the time. But some things must be strongly addressed a few times.

Like that silly lowlife comment from Charlesemeka85. About time I put him in his place. It was necessary I did so. Thank you.

Nice one doc. Don't mind one yeye dude saying you go dey look for player in Azerbaijan, we de gbadun your update, even if na pluto den dey. No wonder they rate billing more than onyeka and nwakali.
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by andrewbaba44: 8:56pm On May 28, 2021
Neobulletzz:

Because everybody know say Tammy no even get bad season na just game time he no see

That’s not the point I was trying to make
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by nelszx: 8:56pm On May 28, 2021
Truidstar:
World cup 2022: Germany vs Nigeria Final.
This one pass tall dream
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Odunayaw(m): 9:04pm On May 28, 2021
andrewbaba44:

Forget billing

Did Billing respectfully turn us down. Yes or No?
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Blueelf: 9:16pm On May 28, 2021
Truidstar:
World cup 2022: Germany vs Nigeria Final.

Tall dreams bro

But anything can happen in football...if we plan and prepare for it grin
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Blueelf: 9:18pm On May 28, 2021
andrewbaba44:

Qualify for the World Cup first

The qualifications won’t be easy I have been saying this
Ehnn...

World cup na next year oo

I don't nearly forget sef
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Blueelf: 9:18pm On May 28, 2021
Ppogbae:
Vandrezzer continues to make moves...

Quite impressive club I must say
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by andrewbaba44: 9:20pm On May 28, 2021
Odunayaw:
Did Billing respectfully turn us down. Yes or No?

That’s not what I was saying
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Blueelf: 9:20pm On May 28, 2021
Chelsea to win by 1 goal tomorrow.

I don't like them but its just a feeling

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Meliforme: 9:27pm On May 28, 2021
ChrisKels:

I am a staunch admirer of TheSuperNerd.
I am wowed at his intelligent contributions and due diligence.

Instead of some people to commend that which is good, they talk down at it without the slightest scruple.

TheSuperNerd is one of the few monikers that makes this thread worth the visits.
And nobody is gonna discourage him away.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by TheSuperNerd(m): 9:28pm On May 28, 2021
Hahahahahahahahahaha.... So the first thing that brings you back is this. You really like "Violence & Mischief". grin

Now, I am really interested in seeing how this ends.

Chriskels will always end up making a caricature of himself when it comes to investigations like this.

First it was Mastricht who was tagged Supernerd's double. grin

Then it was Jayromwrites who was accused of being Supernerd's double when he walked in speaking about an obvious gang up by jealous elements in here. grin

Even Profmaths have been called Supernerd's double. grin

Now they say Meliforme is Supernerd's double. grin

You guys should check out Dymusty too. He must be Supernerd's double. grin

Everyone who has spoken up for me and still do so are all Supernerd's Doubles. Oya Let the investigation begin.

Aba-Made Sherlock Holmes grin

ChrisKels:

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by komekn(m): 9:35pm On May 28, 2021
andrewbaba44:

I called you out and you come this thread after all this while

No be juju be that grin

Hope you good

Actually I have been very busy with a number of commitments that limited my time for leisure.

The past four months l have spent about 80% of the time outside of the UK.

Just got back two days ago and I am self isolating for 10 days.
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by andrewbaba44: 9:35pm On May 28, 2021
TheSuperNerd:
Hahahahahahahahahaha.... So the first thing that brings you back is this. You really like "Violence & Mischief". grin

Now, I am really interested in seeing how this ends.

Chriskels will always end up making a caricature of himself when it comes to investigations like this.

First it was Mastricht who was tagged Supernerd's double. grin

Then it was Jayromwrites who was accused of being Supernerd's double when he walked in speaking about an obvious gang up by jealous elements in here. grin

Even Profmaths have been called Supernerd's double. grin

Now they say Meliforme is Supernerd's double. grin

You guys should check out Dymusty too. He must be Supernerd's double. grin

Everyone who has spoken up for me and still do so are all Supernerd's Doubles. Oya Let the investigation begin.

Aba-Made Sherlock Holmes grin

Don’t mind Chris ,I support you on this

You can see he is accusing me with one moniker I know nothing about

E don tay wey I drag chriskels

E go soon enter my trap

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by andrewbaba44: 9:37pm On May 28, 2021
komekn:

Actually I have been very busy with a number of commitments that limited my time for leisure.

The past four months l have spent about 80% of the time outside of the UK.

Just got back two days ago and I am self isolating for 10 days.

That’s good ,I trust you are fine

What do you think about osimhen performance this season ?

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by TheSuperNerd(m): 9:38pm On May 28, 2021
Meliforme:

I am a staunch admirer of TheSuperNerd.
I am wowed at his intelligent contributions and due diligence.

Instead of some people to commend that which is good,, they talk down at it without the slightest scruple.

TheSuperNerd is just one of the few monikers that makes this thread worth the visits.
And nobody is gonna discourage him away

Awwwwww.... Sir Meliforme, you make me blush. Honestly, whoever you are, your day of reward is coming because like Chriskels I also must admit, I am wowed at how you always charge in to stand up for me.

I mean, I don't fully understand myself and it's not everyone who will love to put their head up for others. So thank you for all you do. I won't forget it. Let Chriskels crack "the case." I am waiting. grin

Chris... Over to you.

3 Likes

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by BascoVanVeli(m): 9:44pm On May 28, 2021
TheSuperNerd:
Oh my. Using the Chinese to beat the Chinese... grin Masterclass recruitment grin

[img]https:///view/baby-laughing-cute-adorable-happy-gif-17644710.gif[/img]

grin u can't make this stuff up cheesy

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Meliforme: 9:48pm On May 28, 2021
TheSuperNerd:

Awwwwww.... Sir Meliforme, you make me blush. Honestly, whoever you are, your day of reward is coming because like Chriskels I also must admit, I am wowed at how you always charge in to stand up for me.

I mean, I don't fully understand myself and it's not everyone who will love to put their head up for others. So thank you for all you do. I won't forget it. Let Chriskels crack "the case." I am waiting. grin

Chris... Over to you.

You are welcome Sir. Keep on the good work. You are very kind.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by JohnBullMySon: 9:49pm On May 28, 2021
jieta:
If i tell you am not disappointed about that comment then am lieing, so many monikers i respect so much are just getting me angry today. Imagine smartsmith! at first i thought it was all cruise until vugar language start flying here and there.

Thesupernerd, I'm actually calling you out. You are no longer a newbie. Please fight with people that worth your time, you are one of the most respected guy here.
Oga abeg just keep quiet before I locate you and slap you. You talk like a kid.

Guys please, stop dirting your monikers with unnecessary insults. it's not worth it. Billing and Nwakali no sabi anybody here.
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by BascoVanVeli(m): 9:55pm On May 28, 2021
TheSuperNerd:
Daft. Exactly what you are right now. You picked the right word that describes you at this very point in time.

And listen, it is his previous stand that makes Rohr not even bother with him again in the first place. We are the Nigerian National team and we have our pride too. His ship has sailed.

And this @bolded shows what a worthless piece of scum you are. You think I actually waste my time? grin I do it for the passion I have for Nigerian Football and because no one else can/would do it! If you can, why don't you try to keep tabs on our players scattered all over Europe? grin

I have a good job. I am coolly making my money and also advancing in several areas of my life including with respect to Science and medicine.

Life is easy for me because I have a programmed online search crawler that does the job of keeping tabs for me and sending direct notifications to my gadgets where info on the guys are updated without stress. But you are here sounding so jealous and so pained because I am doing what you can never do even if you wanna try. grin

This was how you attacked Bascovanveli for the good work he is doing on the local front. You think he doesn't have a job or a family?

Honestly, this bolded statement shows how very little your mind is. You are just worthless. That's it. Grow up.

Come on now, you are the GOAT and we all know it. Don't even entertain that mess.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by andrewbaba44: 9:59pm On May 28, 2021
JohnBullMySon:
Oga abeg just keep quiet before I locate you and slap you. You talk like a kid.

Guys please, stop dirting your monikers with unnecessary insults. it's not worth it. Billing and Nwakali no sabi anybody here.

cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Karlovych: 10:41pm On May 28, 2021
grin grin Ordinary Philip Anyanwu is causing all these problems

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (10745) (10746) (10747) (10748) (10749) (10750) (10751) ... (16251) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 4 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.