Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,455 members, 7,830,265 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 06:52 PM

"The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup - Sports (10745) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup (11754715 Views)

Cameroon's Douala Stadium Artificial Grassfield For AFCON 2019 Stolen / Super Eagles Arrive In Uyo, Train Ahead Of Their AFCON 2019 Qualifier (Pictures) / AFCON 2019: Nigeria To Battle South Africa For A Place (Full Draws) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10742) (10743) (10744) (10745) (10746) (10747) (10748) ... (16183) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by TheSuperNerd(m): 2:45pm On May 28, 2021
You corrected the fact he played for Bournemouth and not Huddersfield in 19/20 but you haven't shown us the Freekick Goal he scored in the EPL in same season. So choke at what? Your lies? grin

smartsmith0907:

Dumbo I corrected my mistake
Haba why you won choke laidis grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by andrewbaba44: 2:47pm On May 28, 2021
TheSuperNerd:
I am destorying the lying guy with stats and facts and he is only busy typing nonsense epistles. A fight? Naaah... More like a schooling.

Imagine saying Billing is very good from Freekicks but throughout this season, he didn't even bag one freekick Goal. grin What do you call that?

Or a guy who has just 0.6 interceptions per game (and 1.2 tackles per game) compared to Nwobodo's 1.6 interceptions/game and 3.6 tackles/game and wants us to believe Billing covers us well in the CDM role. Wetin be that abeg? grin

Smiles
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Nobody: 2:48pm On May 28, 2021
TheSuperNerd:
You corrected the fact he played for Bournemouth and not Huddersfield in 19/20 but you haven't shown us the Freekick Goal he scored in the EPL in same season. So choke at what? Your lies? grin

Ahhhhhhhh jesuuuuu baba don finally choke himself for my matter grin grin

I said he played for Huddersfield 19/20
Which was wrong and I corrected the team not the year cos I got the year correctly shey make I call 911 make dem check you grin grin cos I know say I don restrict your airflow grin grin

2 Likes

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Karlovych: 2:53pm On May 28, 2021
andrewbaba44:

Ziyech come even better pass their wingers apart from Depay
Yes, Ziyech is very good
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by TheSuperNerd(m): 2:54pm On May 28, 2021
smartsmith0907:

Hmmmmm you don dey choke yourself with lies grin grin
Bring out tackling sucess rate and how many each tackles of those players have grin grin
No choke yourself b grin

You have renowned stats, facts and numbers plus irrefutable proof of the lies you made on Olise's freekick stats and now Billing's freekick ability, all staring you in the face. grin

Abeg go and recover okay. I know I have beaten you very well. You really were a Dumbsmith today. grin

3 Likes

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by TheSuperNerd(m): 3:01pm On May 28, 2021
smartsmith0907:

Ahhhhhhhh jesuuuuu baba don finally choke himself for my matter grin grin

I said he played for Huddersfield 19/20
Which was wrong and I corrected the team not the year cos I got the year correctly shey make I call 911 make dem check you grin grin cos I know say I don restrict your airflow grin grin

This guy is now repeating my own statements. Kaaaiiii... So the beating have messed up your brain centers like this? Sorry ooo... It's clear you cannot produce the EPL freekick Goal he scored. grin E Pele ooo... Go and recover from this mauling.

Sorry u hear... grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Nobody: 3:04pm On May 28, 2021
TheSuperNerd:

You have renowned stats, facts and numbers plus irrefutable proof of the lies you made on Olise's freekick stats and now Billing's freekick ability, all staring you in the face. grin

Abeg go and recover okay. I know I have beaten you very well. You really were a Dumbsmith today. grin

Oh ye child and perdition
You don finally you keep bringing made in aba stat without link grin

We are talking billing werey don shift post to olise I go still dig stat for you

But for billing go on this site

https://www.statbunker.com/players/getPlayerStats?player_id=46085

The site showed all the goals scored by the young lad in respect to how it was scored; yard, foot,freekick and penalty he scored a freekick and overhead kick grin grin he is top notch as in real top notch grin grin

No come choke for here ohhh grin grin

1 Like

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Nobody: 3:06pm On May 28, 2021
TheSuperNerd:

This guy is now repeating my own statements. Kaaaiiii... So the beating have messed up your brain centers like this? Sorry ooo... It's clear you cannot produce the EPL freekick Goal he scored. grin E Pele ooo... Go and recover from this mauling.

Sorry u hear... grin

Mumu nah site for you check before you choke yourself

I for share link where he scored overhead kick but I dey fear say you go choke grin grin

1 Like

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Karlovych: 3:10pm On May 28, 2021
embarassed Afobear welcome
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by JayromWrites: 3:13pm On May 28, 2021
Violence everywhere

For tomorrow, I will be supporting my Nigerian brothers

Phillip Fodenus and Silvanus Berbatunde

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by AndSunGorilla: 3:17pm On May 28, 2021
BascoVanVeli:
Top 5 goals of MD 23 in the NPFL

The goals are crazy!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pheIPUGquVo
The MFM goal is lovely, great interchange of penetrating passes before the final nail nacked in with great intensity into the zanga, simply orgasmic!!!!!

5 Likes

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by TheSuperNerd(m): 3:25pm On May 28, 2021
smartsmith0907:

Mumu nah site for you check before you choke yourself

I for share link where he scored overhead kick but I dey fear say you go choke grin grin

Please stop your off-point talk about overhead kicks. It is direct freekick goals we are discussing. You said he is good at hitting them in from direct Freekick situations. That's what this is about.

Now, I have checked this and again this is just more rubbish. You don't even understand what you posted.

It shows all-time season stats for Bournemouth and does not even specify a particular season.

Also, it shows that in about 73 games or so for Bournemouth, Billing has Zero Direct Freekick Goals. And only 1 goal from a Freekick not even ascribed to 19/20 season. Oya explain yourself.... What now is the difference between a direct freekick goal and a goal from a freekick?

Anyway, Emphatically, this does not in anyway show that Billing scored a freekick in 19/20 EPL season for Bournemouth. It just shows his all-time season stats for Bournemouth clumped together.

And 1 goal from a Freekick (what is that?) And Zero Direct Freekick goals must be some stats showing JUST HOW GOOD INDEED BILLING IS FROM FREEKICK SITUATIONS. grin

So, Mr Dumbsmith, your link have only helped in exposing your lies. BILLING IS ACTUALLY NOT GOOD AT FREEKICKS/DIRECT FREEKICKS. EOD.

Cheers to your wasted effort proving absolutely nothing. cool

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by TheSuperNerd(m): 3:45pm On May 28, 2021
Thursday Football Special Review: Nigerian players who shone across Europe - May 27

1. 21 y/o Igoh Ogbu (CB) Defensive Performance + Cleansheet + 3pts (Lillestrom SK): Played 90mins+

Lillestrom SK 1-0 Odds BK (Norwegian Eliteserien)

*2 clearances, 1 blocked shot, 80% passing accuracy, 4/6 Accurate Long balls, 2/3 ground duels won, 3/4 aerial duels won, 1 shot blocked, 100% dribbling success (1/1)

*1 goal, 1 Cleansheet in 3 league games (3 starts)

2. Moses Simon (LW) Assist (FC Nantes): Played 79mins

Toulouse 1-2 FC Nantes (Ligue 1 promotion/relegation Playoffs 1st leg)

*1 assist in Playoff Game

*6 goals + 5 assists in 33 league games (28 starts)- Regular Season

3. 19 y/o Olakunle Olusegun (FW) Solo Goal (Fremad Amager): Played 90mins+

Vendsyssel FF 2-1 Fremad Amager (Danish 1st Division- NordicBet Liga)

*Olusegun scored a beautiful Solo Goal beating 5 players and the goalkeeper to slot in for his side making it 1-2. A really special goal from a fine fast improving young talent.

*7 goals + 4 assists in 31 league games (21 starts)

*12 goals + 4 assists in 37 games (25 starts) in all comps.

Bonus (From Wednesday - May 26)

1. 18 y/o Mike Ezekiel Amanga (MF - CDM) Goal (Hapoel Ironi Kiryat Shmona): Played 7mins+ off the bench

Hapoel Ironi Kiryat Shmona 1-1 Maccabi Haifa (Israeli Liga't Ha'al Championship Round)

*Mike Amanga's First Senior Pro goal. Saves his team a point with virtually the final kick of the game

*1 goal in 7 games (1 start)

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Nobody: 3:50pm On May 28, 2021
TheSuperNerd:

Please stop your off-point talk about overhead kicks. It is direct freekick goals we are discussing. You said he is good at hitting them in from direct Freekick situations. That's what this is about.

Now, I have checked this and again this is just more rubbish. You don't even understand what you posted.

It shows all-time season stats for Bournemouth and does not even specify a particular season.

Also, it shows that in about 73 games or so for Bournemouth, Billing has Zero Direct Freekick Goals. And only 1 goal from a Freekick not even ascribed to 19/20 season. Oya explain yourself.... What now is the difference between a direct freekick and a goal from a freekick?

Anyway, Emphatically, this does not in anyway show that Billing scored a freekick in 19/20 EPL season for Bournemouth. It just shows his all-time season stats for Bournemouth clumped together.

And 1 goal from a Freekick (what is that?) And Zero Direct Freekick goals must be some stats showing JUST HOW GOOD INDEED BILLING IS FROM FREEKICK SITUATIONS. grin

So, Mr Dumbsmith, your link have only helped in exposing your lies. BILLING IS ACTUALLY NOT GOOD AT FREEKICKS/DIRECT FREEKICKS. EOD.

Cheers to your wasted effort proving absolutely nothing. cool

Oh ye child of hate and perdition let's me school you again
There is great different between direct freekick and an indirect freekick

Direct freekick are taken as direct shot but indirect freekick billing mean someone has touched the ball before he scored I hope your understand now kid

Stat bunk is just a very apt site that gives an apt overview of players forward not like all this ekuke site you parade to fit stupid narratives

Now moving forward I no say that overhead kick don choke you I just gave that as a prove to show how skillful the young lad is I hope you dig now grin it just a bonus kid

Now you've agreed he scored a freekick goal credit to stat bunk can we now move forward to their league stat now kid grin grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Neobulletzz(m): 4:25pm On May 28, 2021
The earlier you people accept that in as much as you are looking for loyalty from these players, that football is their job, that is where they get their daily bread, that is what they do for a living and who wouldn’t want the more juiciest offer in this life. To be honest these players are not blind, they go on social media too, they read the news and their dad been Nigerian too
If you as a Nigerian after you don finally find means japa, God do am for you, you were able to leave this country, you have dual citizenship one way or the either with maybe UK or Europe. If you son happens to be a footballer, common with the way the country is, let’s even just focus on the footballing side, they are not blind it is on news that this county owe players, no be today, I won’t be surprised if any news comes out today that Mikel is still been owed, it is on news how this country treat their ex players. Maybe we just use our emotions to yab this players because they chose to fight for a better future, in as much as sports is fun, it is their job, that is what they feed on and grow their life with and no one like to be owed, everybody wants a better life too. We can put aside our emotions, if I think I am good enough to fight for a starting shirt for England or France and co, I will put up that fight, you think I want to be owed. This is a sport where anyone can go on one year injury. This is my job, what happens if I gets injury of such, you think I just want to be forgotten. You people can abuse them all you want but deep down you would not blame them for putting up the fight to play for a better country, everyone wants a better life

But the fact that they chose to fight for a better country, a better life does not change the fact that they are better than what we have.
To be honest Billing is good enough to make that Denmark squad but if coach no rate you, he no rate you or probably the coach no like you or whatever reason the coach no dey call you just like Laporte, he was also waiting for France call up, and he didn’t get, he moved on, he changed his mind as he could represent Spain. Spain no do agidi because they knows he is better than all what they have
If Billing waited for Denmark and he didn’t get and he decides it time to move on, if he is better than what we have, why make dem no call am? And to be honest except Ndidi, he is better than any other DM we have.
Zaha self was 25 before he converted to Ivory Coast so make dem come reject am because he was fight for English shirt before ba?
You can call them names all you want but that is their job and what they feed on and you are telling me I have the opportunity to fight for a country where I will be owed salary or the one I won’t be getting my pay
The risk of my job is getting injured, so you are going to just leave me if I get injured
They are human beings too, they think about all these things
You guys talk about how you will be bagging up deals once you put on the England shirt and you are expecting them not to to fight to put on that jersey
You should cut them some slack, it doesn’t change anything. If they decide to represent Nigeria tomorrow, they should be called if they are good and better than what we have
There are a lot of Nigerians with dual citizenship in down of English isthman league or national league, so if anyone of them decide early in their career that they would want to represent Nigeria even if they are not up to standards they should be the ones we should be calling abi because they made commitment to Super Eagles early in their career, all that one no follow
You people keep making a case for Nwakali, instead of you people to leave the lad let him show that he is better or even as good as you guys hype him here, una no go allow us hear word. Note, I am not saying Nwakali can’t be better but he has been exposed to the so called world class facility since entering Europe after the U17 World Cup so what is still his excuse. Osimhen, Ndidi, Chukwueze have all step up their game since then so until Nwakali prove that he is better than whoever you guys claim he is better than, he isn’t, no be by make una dey tell us for here say Nwakali is good at this or that, let him show us on the pitch
You guys keep shouting the players should make their decision and when they do, you start saying they were using you to catch cruise before so you don’t want when they still have solid good number of years

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Neobulletzz(m): 4:32pm On May 28, 2021
TheGoodJoe:

Em,, contrary to your stance, I think a 17 years old player, getting four games and scoring a goal for a top Serie A side like Atalanta, is huge. It shows he has a great potential. At 18, fighting to break into Manchester United, he could have decided to wait for how his cards played out before making a decision to either play for Italy or the Ivorians.
I know but just 4 appearances between 2019-2021is low to me
He is a winger but Greenwood a striker, 19 years old gets more game time on that same wing that he is playing naturally. I am not saying he is not good, just saying he go do reason and well before he go join Ivory Coast too
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Neobulletzz(m): 4:34pm On May 28, 2021
andrewbaba44:

I did not mean diallo will start for Italy right now ,you should get the point

He is playing for Man U at the age of 18 and he just signed ,give him like 2 more seasons then you will see weda they won’t call him

Amad diallo was playing for Atlanta youth team when Man U don Dey scout am ,you think say na the 4 appearance make Man U buy am ?

Diallo have every hope to make the Italian team weda he was born in Ivory Coast or not

If dem born am for Ivory Coast nko ?

Diego Costa danjuma ,none of them dem born for Netherlands or Spain
Baba Man U go ship am out last last, Man U wey wan buy winger, Man U wey dey eye Sancho, even Greenwood wey he striker and just 18 too dey play him wing more pass am
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by charlesemeka85(m): 4:56pm On May 28, 2021
Neobulletzz:
The earlier you people accept that in as much as you are looking for loyalty from these players, that football is their job, that is where they get their daily bread, that is what they do for a living and who wouldn’t want the more juiciest offer in this life. To be honest these players are not blind, they go on social media too, they read the news and their dad been Nigerian too
If you as a Nigerian after you don finally find means japa, God do am for you, you were able to leave this country, you have dual citizenship one way or the either with maybe UK or Europe. If you son happens to be a footballer, common with the way the country is, let’s even just focus on the footballing side, they are not blind it is on news that this county owe players, no be today, I won’t be surprised if any news comes out today that Mikel is still been owed, it is on news how this country treat their ex players. Maybe we just use our emotions to yab this players because they chose to fight for a better future, in as much as sports is fun, it is their job, that is what they feed on and grow their life with and no one like to be owed, everybody wants a better life too. We can put aside our emotions, if I think I am good enough to fight for a starting shirt for England or France and co, I will put up that fight, you think I want to be owed. This is a sport where anyone can go on one year injury. This is my job, what happens if I gets injury of such, you think I just want to be forgotten. You people can abuse them all you want but deep down you would not blame them for putting up the fight to play for a better country, everyone wants a better life

But the fact that they chose to fight for a better country, a better life does not change the fact that they are better than what we have.
To be honest Billing is good enough to make that Denmark squad but if coach no rate you, he no rate you or probably the coach no like you or whatever reason the coach no dey call you just like Laporte, he was also waiting for France call up, and he didn’t get, he moved on, he changed his mind as he could represent Spain. Spain no do agidi because they knows he is better than all what they have
If Billing waited for Denmark and he didn’t get and he decides it time to move on, if he is better than what we have, why make dem no call am? And to be honest except Ndidi, he is better than any other DM we have.
Zaha self was 25 before he converted to Ivory Coast so make dem come reject am because he was fight for English shirt before ba?
You can call them names all you want but that is their job and what they feed on and you are telling me I have the opportunity to fight for a country where I will be owed salary or the one I won’t be getting my pay
The risk of my job is getting injured, so you are going to just leave me if I get injured
You guys talk about how you will be bagging up deals once you put on the England shirt and you are expecting them not to to fight to put on that jersey
You should cut them some slack, it doesn’t change anything. If they decide to represent Nigeria tomorrow, they should be called if they are good and better than what we have
There are a lot of Nigerians with dual citizenship in down of English isthman league or national league, so if anyone of them decide early in their career that they would want to represent Nigeria even if they are not up to standards they should be the ones we should be calling abi because they made commitment to Super Eagles early in their career, all that one no follow
You people keep making a case for Nwakali, instead of you people to leave the lad let him show that he is better or even as good as you guys hype him here, una no go allow us hear word. Note, I am not saying Nwakali can’t be better but he has been exposed to the so called world class facility since entering Europe after the U17 World Cup so what is still his excuse. Osimhen, Ndidi, Chukwueze have all step up their game since then so until Nwakali prove that he is better than whoever you guys claim he is better than, he isn’t, no be by make una dey tell us for here say Nwakali is good at this or that, let him show us on the pitch
You guys keep shouting the players should make their decision and when they do, you start saying they were using you to catch cruise before so you don’t want when they still have solid good number of years

Bro you said it all man, leave folks wey emotions and sentiment don becloud their sense of reasoning finish

Billing is the one seeking for attention from the nff n Rohr not the other way round so if Rohr still finds him worthy for a place in the team I see no reason he should be ignored just because he turned us down the first time the nff n Rohr made an attempt to get him on board

Folks keeps on brandishing names of players who aren't even worthy of a place in the eagles 2nd team just out of pain n sentiment and would rather hv such junks in the team instead of quality, the same folks who will come back to roast the nff and Rohr if the team fails to reach its expected height in the next afcon and world cup

I am not saying the nff n Rohr should rush and bring in billing but if he is willing and ready to rescind his decision and play for us I see no reason he shouldn't be welcomed. Atleast he will be a quality cover for ndidi

We mustn't have them all and those who get back to their senses after turning us down should be welcomed to the fold if they do have the qualities to make the team stronger

We wan win afcon and world cup no be with the likes of obinna nwobodo and Nwakali cheesy cheesy cheesy

2 Likes

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by charlesemeka85(m): 5:01pm On May 28, 2021
smartsmith0907:

Direct freekick are taken as direct shot but indirect freekick billing mean someone has touched the ball before he scored I hope your understand now kid

Stat bunk is just a very apt site that gives an apt overview of players forward not like all this ekuke site you parade to fit stupid narratives

Now moving forward I no say that overhead kick don choke you I just gave that as a prove to show how skillful the young lad is I hope you dig now grin it just a bonus kid

Now you've agreed he scored a freekick goal credit to stat bunk can we now move forward to their league stat now kid grin grin

Bros abeg when is billing joining the team? Leave pple wey go prefer to have obinna nwobodo and Nwakali in the team instead of better qualities that will boast the teams chances in the next afcon and world cup cheesy cheesy

3 Likes

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by andrewbaba44: 5:12pm On May 28, 2021
Neobulletzz:

Baba Man U go ship am out last last, Man U wey wan buy winger, Man U wey dey eye Sancho, even Greenwood wey he striker and just 18 too dey play him wing more pass am

Greenwood is better than him nah

He met greenwood there who has been a good first team player for over 2 seasons
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by TheSuperNerd(m): 5:16pm On May 28, 2021
smartsmith0907:

Lazy attitude?? nah nah it like you've not have been watching him lately billing is a very technical player he is left footed and moreover a very good setpiece taker he has scored very superb freekicks goal for Huddersfield and also it not every player that cover miles in the field like kante...billing is good at what he does.he will be a very good backup for ndidi at least we will be having competition in that department...nah small we go dey complete... hopefully the likes of Jordan and ehzibue comes in later but at least with billing the Dmf position is sealed.

You are shameless.

Above in bold is the rubbish and blatant lie you spilled. grin The stat graphic below shows how much of a liar you are. He has Zero Freekick goals for Huddersfield that you mentioned in the original post.
And you clearly said it to mean he has scored quite some freekick goals. Meanwhile lad has only 1 goal from a freekick scored for Bournemouth but clearly not in any league season be it in 20/21 or 19/20. He obviously scored it in a non-league Competition.
I worked with League stats alone According to Sofascore and it shows Zero statistics for Billing on Freekicks.

So the point stands.... Billing is no Freekick expert. He has Zero Career Direct Freekick goals compared to lads like Nwakali. Meaning you absolutely lied shamelessly just to talk him up.

Then below is just a load of gibberish. You just wasted your time explaining something so basic. The stat clearly states Goal from a freekick. A freekick could be a quick freekick, an indirect freekick or a direct freekick. So you clearly don't know what sort of freekick that link referred to. You just googled Freekicks and dropped what you dropped. How Olodo-ish. How dumb. grin

Anyway, BOTTOM LINE IS THAT now it has been proven beyond doubt that Billing actually haven't scored some very superb freekick goals as you claimed in the first post on this matter you made.

Also, you don't even have the slightest idea where that only 1 Freekick was scored. You lied that you watched the EPL game he bagged a freekick in and yet cannot tell us the game or even show us.

Smartsmith0907, you really are Dumbsmith0907. No caps. You lied shamelessly and when caught you just kept digging the hole of shame for yourself.

Your opinions on our players really suck most times. No caps, dumb one. They really suck and have sucked for a long time in here. Just like how you labelled Chukwueze average yet lad's contributions got Villarreal to the UEL final and they are now Champions.

Such a pseudointellectual Dumbsmith you are. Ciao.

smartsmith0907:

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by TheSuperNerd(m): 5:22pm On May 28, 2021
charlesemeka85:

Bros abeg when is billing joining the team? Leave pple wey go prefer to have obinna nwobodo and Nwakali in the team instead of better qualities that will boast the teams chances in the next afcon and world cup cheesy cheesy

Look at this shameless Hater of anything Nwakali and Nwobodo.

When Nwakali smashed in that World class Freekick, you were screaming "only God in heaven" around this thread when you were further exposed as a Bonafide Hater. Shameless idiocy.

Mister Fat hater, Billing is NOT joining the team. Rohr is not this silly. Even my Direct contact to Rohr has said, "The Billing Ship has sailed".

So cry. grin

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Clint02(m): 5:25pm On May 28, 2021
Let me drop this here.

5 Likes

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by andrewbaba44: 5:27pm On May 28, 2021
Neobulletzz:

Well said bro ,bless you

Most of my brothers here are just too childish and emotional that once a player rejects Nigeria they will hate you immediately

Anybody is open to play for naija ,Na only talk una go talk una no be the coaching crew

As far as you are not begged to play for naija then you are always welcome

If billing really wants to play for naija trust me he will and there is nothing anybody can do about that as their opinion ends inside their toilet

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by charlesemeka85(m): 5:28pm On May 28, 2021
TheSuperNerd:

When Nwakali smashed in that World class Freekick, you were screaming "only God in heaven" around this thread when you were further exposed as a Bonafide Hater. Shameless idiocy.

Mister Fat hater, Billing is NOT joining the team. Rohr is not this silly. Even my Direct contact to Rohr has said, "The Billing Ship has sailed".

So cry. grin

I been think say u get sense cheesy

I don't hate Nwakali buh i don't hype mediocrity

2 Likes

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by andrewbaba44: 5:28pm On May 28, 2021
Clint02:
Let me drop this here.

You are wasting this picture

Use this thing to troll manure fans

Their thread is there

Well everyone can’t be like me grin

3 Likes

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by andrewbaba44: 5:31pm On May 28, 2021
TheSuperNerd:

So cry. grin

Saying rohr is not silly is like saying buhari is the best president in the world grin
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by codemaniacs: 5:31pm On May 28, 2021
Neobulletzz:

Nwakali needs national team call up to upgrade himself.. the same way goalkeeper Okoye fortunes upgraded once he started playing for the SE.

That's one of the reasons it's important to reduce the quota of foreign Nigerians in the SE.
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by BascoVanVeli(m): 5:31pm On May 28, 2021
AndSunGorilla:

The MFM goal is lovely, great interchange of penetrating passes before the final nail nacked in with great intensity into the zanga, simply orgasmic!!!!!

When they get going on that Agege turf u would think they are on the grass from camp nou grin
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by TheSuperNerd(m): 5:33pm On May 28, 2021
andrewbaba44:

Well said bro ,bless you

Most of my brothers here are just too childish and emotional that once a player rejects Nigeria they will hate you immediately

Anybody is open to play for naija ,Na only talk una go talk una no be the coaching crew

If billing really wants to play for naija trust me he will and there is nothing anybody can do about that as their opinion ends inside their toilet

Lol... You are wasting your time mister man. Direct from Rohr through my contact says, "Sorry, the Billing ship has sailed".

So it is to your hopes of seeing Billing that will be crushed las las. Keep hoping. grin

Billing right now.. grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by charlesemeka85(m): 5:33pm On May 28, 2021
andrewbaba44:

Well said bro ,bless you

They will rather hv Nwakali n nwobodo wey i no fit Pronounce em club name in the team instead of quality that will add up to our weak midfield. Aside ndidi currently we don't hv any other DM that is half as good as billing so I doubt Rohr won't welcome the idea of having him in his team
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by TheSuperNerd(m): 5:36pm On May 28, 2021
You clearly don't know English. I said "Rohr is not "This" Silly"

Meaning he can be silly at times but he is not gonna be as silly as to condone the rubbish you and Dumbsmith are supporting as regards Billing who clearly rejected us and said he is 100% Danish and have no feeling/connection to Nigeria or whatever. Rohr, on this, won't be silly as some of you. That's the point.

So upgrade your English to understand me better okay. wink

andrewbaba44:

Saying rohr is not silly is like saying buhari is the best president in the world grin

3 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (10742) (10743) (10744) (10745) (10746) (10747) (10748) ... (16183) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: superbloke(m), mank1234(m), Suzzytee05(f), Amedino99(m), comodo, gloryon(m) and 4 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 135
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.