Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,530 members, 7,850,814 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 09:33 AM

"The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup - Sports (10746) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup (11867550 Views)

Cameroon's Douala Stadium Artificial Grassfield For AFCON 2019 Stolen / Super Eagles Arrive In Uyo, Train Ahead Of Their AFCON 2019 Qualifier (Pictures) / AFCON 2019: Nigeria To Battle South Africa For A Place (Full Draws) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10743) (10744) (10745) (10746) (10747) (10748) (10749) ... (16250) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by TheSuperNerd(m): 5:38pm On May 28, 2021
Come on Shut up you Nwakali hater! Another lie. Frank Onyeka is better than Billing as a CDM. Clearly Better. And Nwobodo's defensive stats clearly trumps Billing's in the same CDM role.

And Rohr don't want Billing. Keep hoping on nothing you hear. grin

charlesemeka85:

They will rather hv Nwakali n nwobodo wey i no fit Pronounce em club name in the team instead of quality that will add up in our weak midfield. Aside ndidi currently we don't hv any other DM that is half as good as billing so I doubt Rohr won't welcome the idea of having him in his team

3 Likes

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by andrewbaba44: 5:38pm On May 28, 2021
TheSuperNerd:
You clearly don't know English. I said "Rohr is not "This" Silly"

Meaning he can be silly at times but he is not gonna be as silly as to condone the rubbish you and Dumbsmith are supporting as regards Billing who clearly rejected us and said he is 100% Danish and have no feeling/connection to Nigeria or whatever. Rohr, on this, won't be silly as some of you. That's the point.

So upgrade your English to understand me better okay. wink

Small joke you begin insult me ?

I will let this slide and act as if nothing happened

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by andrewbaba44: 5:40pm On May 28, 2021
TheSuperNerd:

Lol... You are wasting your time mister man. Direct from Rohr through my contact says, "Sorry, the Billing ship has sailed".

So it is to your hopes of seeing Billing that will be crushed las las. Keep hoping. grin

Billing right now.. grin

I did not say he should play for us

If he wants to play he is welcome ,I am no fan of billing but I like saying things as it is

Oga You have no contact anywhere .

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by charlesemeka85(m): 5:41pm On May 28, 2021
TheSuperNerd:

Lol... You are wasting your time mister man. Direct from Rohr through my contact says, "Sorry, the Billing ship has sailed".

So it is to your hopes of seeing Billing that will be crushed las las. Keep hoping. grin

Billing right now.. grin

your post shows you re daft but claim to know it all always.

So if billing reaches out to the nff and Rohr making his desicion of playing for us known to them they should turn him down just because of his previous stand?

U really need a job and a serious one at that instead mopping on the internet all day searching for 9ja players in azaibaijan and Mongolia to report their match day performances here

7 Likes

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Meliforme: 5:41pm On May 28, 2021
TheSuperNerd:

Look at this shameless Hater of anything Nwakali and Nwobodo.

When Nwakali smashed in that World class Freekick, you were screaming "only God in heaven" around this thread when you were further exposed as a Bonafide Hater. Shameless idiocy.

Mister Fat hater, Billing is NOT joining the team. Rohr is not this silly. Even my Direct contact to Rohr has said, "The Billing Ship has sailed".

So cry. grin

Billing should stick with Denmark. Let him not lose his patience. We are solidly behind him on this.

7 Likes

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by andrewbaba44: 5:42pm On May 28, 2021
charlesemeka85:

They will rather hv Nwakali n nwobodo wey i no fit Pronounce em club name in the team instead of quality that will add up in our weak midfield. Aside ndidi currently we don't hv any other DM that is half as good as billing so I doubt Rohr won't welcome the idea of having him in his team

Nwobodo is good

Haba Wetin consign club prounouncation and the performance of a player

Rohr won’t call nwobodo ,he gave us a player from the Portuguese division 2

3 Likes

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by charlesemeka85(m): 5:44pm On May 28, 2021
TheSuperNerd:
Come on Shut up you Nwakali hater! Another lie. Frank Onyeka is better than Billing as a CDM. Clearly Better. And Nwobodo's defensive stats clearly trumps Billing's in the same CDM role.

And Rohr don't want Billing. Keep hoping on nothing you hear. grin

You must be insane to tell me to shut up, re u crazy? Bleep off mofo

See this one, which frank onyeke re you talkin about that is better than billing? The one in Denmark?

Hate don dey nearly make u run mad. Bleep off n go get a job
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by TheSuperNerd(m): 5:44pm On May 28, 2021
Hahahahahahaha.... The Talk of an ignoramus. I am not as "contactless" as you naa. grin

And Billing is not welcome. Rohr don't want him. Simple and short.

andrewbaba44:

I did not say he should play for us

If he wants to play he is welcome ,I am no fan of billing but I like saying things as it is

Oga You have no contact anywhere.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Subzero047: 5:48pm On May 28, 2021
#

4 Likes

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by charlesemeka85(m): 5:48pm On May 28, 2021
andrewbaba44:

Nwobodo is good

Haba Wetin consign club prounouncation and the performance of a player

Rohr won’t fall nwobodo ,he gave us a player from the Portuguese division 2
guy I don watch the guy and he us not even better than Abdullah shehu cheesy cheesy
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by TheSuperNerd(m): 5:49pm On May 28, 2021
Yes. The one in Denmark who won his club's player of the season awards in 19/20 season and is still among the best players in Denmark today.

The same one who played UCL just this season and distinguished himself against teams tougher than his. Have Billing played in the UCL?? What's the highest level for Billing?

Billing is below Onyeka. So shut up and scram. grin

charlesemeka85:

You must be insane to tell me to shut up, re u crazy? Bleep off mofo

See this one, which frank onyeke re you talkin about that is better than billing? The one in Denmark?

Hate don dey nearly make u run mad. Bleep off n go get a job

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by andrewbaba44: 5:49pm On May 28, 2021
TheSuperNerd:
Hahahahahahaha.... The Talk of an ignoramus. I am not as "contactless" as you naa. grin

And Billing is not welcome. Rohr don't want him. Simple and short.

I just Dey look you Dey smile

You wan force me talk Wetin I no suppose talk abi

You be rohr pa right ?

Omo no try me ooo ,no be that one wey you and smart smith dey do ,today

Today Na good day if not i for drag you like I pass my neighbour tiger generator grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Neobulletzz(m): 5:52pm On May 28, 2021
codemaniacs:

Nwakali needs national team call up to upgrade himself.. the same way goalkeeper Okoye fortunes upgraded once he started playing for the SE.

That's one of the reasons it's important to reduce the quota of foreign Nigerians in the SE.
Well how football works is you earn a call up to the National team from your club side so if Nwakali can’t step up on club colors, he might never get that call up

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by charlesemeka85(m): 5:55pm On May 28, 2021
TheSuperNerd:
Yes. The one in Denmark who won his club's player of the season awards in 19/20 season and is still among the best players in Denmark today.

The same one who played UCL just this season and distinguished himself against teams tougher than his. Have Billing played in the UCL?? What's the highest level for Billing?

Billing is below Onyeka. So shut up and scram. grin

This one show say tru tru say u re daft and ignorant as well. I hv seen both players play before and will never pick onyeka who I rate also ahead of billing.

Winning his teams best player in Denmark is not enough yardstick for you to vommit ur trash that he is better than billing who performed in the epl for 2 seasons before been demoted with Bournemouth. In those 2 seasons billing was among the best in his position

This past season in the championship he had 8 goals with 4 assist. Your preference of onyeka to billing is just born out of hate and sentiment

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by charlesemeka85(m): 5:59pm On May 28, 2021
andrewbaba44:

I just Dey look you Dey smile

You wan force me talk Wetin I no suppose talk abi

You be rohr pa right ?

Omo no try me ooo ,no be that one wey you and smart smith dey do ,today

Today Na good day if not i for drag you like I pass my neighbour tiger generator grin

I bet that mugu that if billing and his management team reach out to the nff and Rohr bobo will get a call up asap
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by TheSuperNerd(m): 5:59pm On May 28, 2021
Daft. Exactly what you are right now. You picked the right word that describes you at this very point in time.

And listen, it is his previous stand that makes Rohr not even bother with him again in the first place. We are the Nigerian National team and we have our pride too. His ship has sailed.

And this @bolded shows what a worthless piece of scum you are. You think I actually waste my time? grin I do it for the passion I have for Nigerian Football and because no one else can/would do it! If you can, why don't you try to keep tabs on our players scattered all over Europe? grin

I have a good job. I am coolly making my money and also advancing in several areas of my life including with respect to Science and medicine.

Life is easy for me because I have a programmed online search crawler that does the job of keeping tabs for me and sending direct notifications to my gadgets where info on the guys are updated without stress. But you are here sounding so jealous and so pained because I am doing what you can never do even if you wanna try. grin

This was how you attacked Bascovanveli for the good work he is doing on the local front. You think he doesn't have a job or a family?

Honestly, this bolded statement shows how very little your mind is. You are just worthless. That's it. Grow up.

charlesemeka85:

So if billing reaches out to the nff and Rohr making his desicion of playing for us known to them they should turn him down just because of his previous stand?

U really need a job and a serious one at that instead mopping on the internet all day searching for 9ja players in azaibaijan and Mongolia to report their match day performances here

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Nobody: 6:00pm On May 28, 2021
World cup 2022: Germany vs Nigeria Final.
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by isan(m): 6:01pm On May 28, 2021
Billing is not going anywhere with super eagles
charlesemeka85:

Bros abeg when is billing joining the team? Leave pple wey go prefer to have obinna nwobodo and Nwakali in the team instead of better qualities that will boast the teams chances in the next afcon and world cup cheesy cheesy
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by charlesemeka85(m): 6:02pm On May 28, 2021
TheSuperNerd:
Daft. Exactly what you are right now. You picked the right word that describes you at this very point in time.

And listen, it is his previous stand that makes Rohr not even bother with him again in the first place. We are the Nigerian National team and we have our pride too. His ship has sailed.

And this @bolded shows what a worthless piece of scum you are. You think I actually waste my time? grin I do it for the passion I have for Nigerian Football and because no one else can/would do it! If you can, why don't you try to keep tabs on our players scattered all over Europe? grin

I have a good job. I am coolly making my money and also advancing in several areas of my life including with respect to Science and medicine.

Life is easy for me because I have a programmed online search crawler that does the job of keeping tabs for me and sending direct notifications to my gadgets where info on the guys are updated without stress. But you are here sounding so jealous and so pained because I am doing what you can never do even if you wanna try. grin

This was how you attacked Bascovanveli for the good work he is doing on the local front. You think he doesn't have a job or a family?

Honestly, this bolded statement shows how very little your mind is. You are just worthless. That's it. Grow up.

you can claim to be whatever you wish to be hence we re in a faceless forum

Bleep off and hv a good evening
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by andrewbaba44: 6:04pm On May 28, 2021
charlesemeka85:

I bet that mugu that if billing and his management team reach out to the nff and Rohr bobo will get a call up asap

Rohr wey like oyinbo players grin

If Maduka Okoye was a black naija born talent rohr won’t call him from division 4 ,I said what I said

Maybe billing don’t want to play for naija ,but if the guy say e wan play for naija tomorrow my broda rohr go call am ASAP ,these Na things wey almost all of us know but sentiment no to allow some people talk am

Shebi Na Michael Olise we want now ? I pray we get him ,but if the dude turn his back on us like billing you go see how people go hate am for here immediately Sotey dem go tell you say anayo iwuala is better than Michael Olise

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by TheSuperNerd(m): 6:04pm On May 28, 2021
charlesemeka85:

This one show say tru tru say u re daft and ignorant as well. I hv seen both players play before and will never pick onyeka who I rate also ahead of billing.

Winning his teams best player in Denmark is not enough yardstick for you to vommit ur trash that he is better than billing who performed in the epl for 2 seasons before been demoted with Bournemouth. In those 2 seasons billing was among the best in his position

This past season in the championship he had 8 goals with 4 assist. Your preference of onyeka to billing is just born out of hate and sentiment

Billing is below Onyeka. You can spill gibberish for all I care. It won't change that fact. You have never been good at assessing certain players. Your bias and hate always shine through.

Finally, again... Billing will never play for us. His ship don sail. So cry. grin

5 Likes

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Meliforme: 6:04pm On May 28, 2021
charlesemeka85:

U really need a job and a serious one at that instead mopping on the internet all day searching for 9ja players in azaibaijan and Mongolia to report their match daily performances here

You are either juvenile (and can easily be forgiven if you are)
or you are plainly wicked.

Do you know the number of people that flood this thread just to have a peek at the TheSuperNerd's reports.
You want to discourage such efforts, such painstaking well researched reports.

7 Likes

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by andrewbaba44: 6:05pm On May 28, 2021
Truidstar:
World cup 2022: Germany vs Nigeria Final.

Qualify for the World Cup first

The qualifications won’t be easy I have been saying this
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by TheSuperNerd(m): 6:09pm On May 28, 2021
charlesemeka85:
you can claim to be whatever you wish to be hence we re in a faceless forum

Bleep off and hv a good evening

I am not responsible for your sickly mediocre life. Some of us live the life of the Supers or close enough to that. While some of us are just comfortable while aspiring for more. Yet some of these lots are still humble enough to come here and talk Football, but you think we have the same living. Lol... Get lost sicko. Go heal from your low self esteem. I ain't responsible okay grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Ppogbae: 6:11pm On May 28, 2021
Vandrezzer continues to make moves...

10 Likes

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by charlesemeka85(m): 6:12pm On May 28, 2021
Meliforme:

You are either juvenile (and can easily be forgiven if you are)
or you are plainly wicked.

Do you know the number of people that flood this thread just to have a peek at the TheSuperNerd's reports.
You want to discourage such efforts, such painstaking well researched reports.

Who be dis one? shocked
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by codemaniacs: 6:12pm On May 28, 2021
Neobulletzz:

Well how football works is you earn a call up to the National team from your club side so if Nwakali can’t step up on club colors, he might never get that call up

Okoye wasn't playing 1st team football when he was called.

Nwakali plays first team football.. he wasn't born in Europe so SE can boost his profile.

2 Likes

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by TheSuperNerd(m): 6:15pm On May 28, 2021
Is it insult actually pointing out a fact about your struggles with understanding Simple english expressions? Beats me. Lol

Rohr is not "this" silly.

That is what I said but to you clearly don't understand the function of "this" in that simple comment. Just learn Andy and stop sulking. grin

andrewbaba44:

Small joke you begin insult me ?

I will let this slide and act as if nothing happened

2 Likes

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by andrewbaba44: 6:16pm On May 28, 2021
codemaniacs:

Okoye wasn't playing 1st team football when he was called.

Nwakali plays first team football.. he wasn't born in Europe so SE can boost his profile.

I am okay if rohr calls nwakali which will mean he is doing well ,after all he is getting game time at alcoron

But because Okoye was called up while not playing first team football doesn’t mean you should call everybody

And super eagles should not be a place to boost someone profile

If nwakali go big club tomorrow then he worked hard for it and not because of a super eagles call up

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by andrewbaba44: 6:17pm On May 28, 2021
TheSuperNerd:
Is it insult actually pointing out a fact about your struggles with understanding Simple english expressions? Beats me. Lol

Rohr is not "this" silly.

That is what I said but to you clearly don't understand the function of "this" in that simple comment. Just learn Andy and stop sulking. grin

You don’t know a joke when you see one , Even the emoji self no tell you ba ?

It’s well
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by TheSuperNerd(m): 6:20pm On May 28, 2021
Someone obviously wiser than you. You should listen to him. wink

charlesemeka85:

Who be dis one? shocked

4 Likes

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by TheSuperNerd(m): 6:22pm On May 28, 2021
Someone obviously wiser than you. You should listen to him. wink

But ofcos foolishness do not recognize Wisdom.

charlesemeka85:

Who be dis one? shocked

5 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (10743) (10744) (10745) (10746) (10747) (10748) (10749) ... (16250) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: elyte89, 4godsake and 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.