Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,523 members, 7,819,881 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:50 AM

"The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup - Sports (12121) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup (11698040 Views)

Cameroon's Douala Stadium Artificial Grassfield For AFCON 2019 Stolen / Super Eagles Arrive In Uyo, Train Ahead Of Their AFCON 2019 Qualifier (Pictures) / AFCON 2019: Nigeria To Battle South Africa For A Place (Full Draws) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (12118) (12119) (12120) (12121) (12122) (12123) (12124) ... (16159) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by komekn(m): 2:57pm On Jan 09, 2022
jihday:
Google is free tho but I guess you used to be Moyes assistant

I don't do Google.

I could actually say a lot more about what happened and even the highly volatile altercations, but all that's stuff is privileged confidential.

I was NEVER Moyes assistant.

But I am trying to think not who I knew in Everton but who l did not know and I am not talking players but coaching be staff , recruitment and analysis.

But that may be to convulated for you to appreciate and or understand.
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by komekn(m): 2:59pm On Jan 09, 2022
humility33:

Your response is only laced on nwakali incessant attacks

Now take time respond to his other observations that you delight in talk Ing down Nigeria born players for your British born players

You easily criticise Oshimen and quickly create an excuse for Tammy for same reason u criticise Oshimen

To u the innit boys are way better than Nigeria groomed players and all you do here is to constantly belittle this lads for your innit boys

Just like we have Indenna who has something against Anglo Nigeria kids and some progressing Nigeri a players like Ndidi abroad

To make the claim and or allegation you need to be specific not general.
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Greggyyy: 3:00pm On Jan 09, 2022
Please what online platform can I watch the afcon
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by do4luv14(m): 3:04pm On Jan 09, 2022
Papi85:
bro I never discussed my fear to this men of god. I only told them of my plans of getting married to a particular girl but needs to ask questions as well as seek the face of god

The answers I got from this different men of God where pointing to one direction and the same interpretation bro I no go lie you

That if I end up with the girl that I won’t enjoy the marriage and that I will be miserable till the day I die. That the girls grand dad was a renowned native doctor when he was alive. That there are strong forces against the family which will turn to battle me immediately I settle with this girl

Oya bro mk I burst your head. The girl is a pretty girl and hv cousins that are even more beautiful than here within the age bracket of 23-25 none is married. Sometime last yr I was even pushed to ask her this ur fine cousins does it mean no man Dey see them to marry? She opened up to me that women in her family find it difficult to marry

Even her dads 3 sisters that got married all returned to their fathers house with kids. I was shocked

This dreams I hv been having them even before I visited their place on the 28 of December. It was after the visit that I went home for a burial on the 6th of January and informed my kinsmen of my plans which all kicked against

happy Sunday bro, been reading your comments so far, first, Take it from me, those dreams are a forewarning of events to come, the almighty is showing you what you are up against, should you go ahead with your plans

Take those pastors seriously, if it had only been one, but three had told you same thing, if the solution is to leave her, then Varmose bro

To be candid what she and her cousins, including her Dad 3 sisters need is deliverance, deliverance from strongholds that had been fighting to keep them single, I tell you they had been married off, or offered, even before they were born,

I myself, I had been for told of events to come thru dreams, the scariest of them was watching my dad died before my eyes, it was when he was about to be buried, I started praying, refusing to let them buried him,

Right there is reality Neighbors were trying to revive my day, in same setting room I was sleeping,

Take those dreams serious bro

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by komekn(m): 3:05pm On Jan 09, 2022
TheSuperNerd:

I have a really good feeling about Kelechi at this Afcon. Ismael Bennacer of Algeria was still at Empoli when he went to the Afcon with Algeria and shone so Bright. Immediately after the Afcon, lad signed for Milan.

This Afcon is gonna be huge for Kelechi. Not just him though. I feel Aribo's next move is also gonna be kinda linked to his Afcon showings.

Wishing our lads the best of the very best.

Whatever Aribo's does his performance in the AFCON will make little or no difference to where he goes.

It's looking very likely Aston Villa where he already has an excellent relationship with Gerrard and Villa are willing to spend money.

For Gerrard to convince Coutinho to come to Villa and take on board a huge % of his enormous wage bill.

That really is remarkable it shows the ambition of the club and they are willing to back it up with £££.
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Papi85: 3:11pm On Jan 09, 2022
do4luv14:

happy Sunday bro, been reading your comments so far, first, Take it from me, those dreams are a forewarning of events to come, the almighty is showing you what you are up against, should you go ahead with your plans

Take those pastors seriously, if it had only been one, but three had told you same thing, if the solution is to leave her, then Varmose bro

To be candid what she and her cousins, including her Dad 3 sisters need is deliverance, deliverance from strongholds that had been fighting to keep them single, I tell you they had been married off, or offered, even before they were born,

I myself, I had been for told of events to come thru dreams, the scariest of them was watching my dad died before my eyes, it was when he was about to be buried, I started praying, refusing to let them buried him,

Right there is reality Neighbors were trying to revive my day, in same setting room I was sleeping,

Take those dreams serious bro
tnks bro I really appreciate

My greatest fear is I have this gift of my dreams coming to reality which is the main reason I became very scared

I hv this gift of God communicating to me through dream and any time I see something good or bad in my dream it do come to past

This is what grew my suspicion and doubts which made me to start seeking for answers from various men of God which the response turn out to me negative pointing at one direction with different interpretation

But I thank God for bringing up hinderances which now turn out to be redemption in disguise
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by komekn(m): 3:13pm On Jan 09, 2022
bazooka1:

Why won't he spill it? He is not a talented goalkeeper. This bunch is the worst set of goalkeepers we have every produced to a major tournament.

I would not call Maduka Okoye bad, he plays in the Eredivisie he is quite clearly the number one goalkeeper for his club.

Uzoho made a School boy error hopefully it is a one off.
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by bazooka1: 3:21pm On Jan 09, 2022
komekn:

I would not call Maduka Okoye bad, he plays in the Eredivisie he is quite clearly the number one goalkeeper for his club.

Uzoho made a School boy error hopefully it is a one off.
It's not a one off. Recall how Harry Kane shot went through him.
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by do4luv14(m): 3:26pm On Jan 09, 2022
Papi85:
tnks bro I really appreciate

My greatest fear is I have this gift of my dreams coming to reality which is the main reason I became very scared

I hv this gift of God communicating to me through dream and any time I see something good or bad in my dream it do come to past

This is what grew my suspicion and doubts which made me to start seeking for answers from various men of God which the response turn out to me negative pointing at one direction with different interpretation

But I thank God for bringing up hinderances which now turn out to be redemption in disguise

Just continue to pray and trust in the lord more, when ever you had a weird or bad dream, do pray right there in the dream, before continuing after waking up,

my failure to pray in one of such dreams finally cost me my dad,

even sometime, those revelations can come in reality

All same, It is well bro

1 Like

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by chrisooblog: 3:26pm On Jan 09, 2022
Good afternoon bro. I salute your courage in sharing a personal issue on a public forum like this but as they say a problem shared is one half solved..

I'm no relationship expert but at the end of the day a successful marriage is one where the two of you love, respect, understand and share the same belief system. If your intended checks all the boxes then you really have to do what's best for you.

Spiritually speaking I'm glad you said you are a christian and the scripture tells me no one can declare unclean what God almighty has made clean so anyone trying to stop you from marrying your girlfriend based on where she's from is unfairly stereotyping her. If her behavior hasn't raised any red flags then you should do what's best for you. More importantly I think you yourself should engage in reflection and prayer for God to reveal why most people are seeing bad things regarding this proposed union. I believe the lord is able to reveal everything hidden under the sun.

In the I perfectly understand why you would be wary going against your relatives especially, if they are against the union, but at the end of the day you are the one who will live with the woman so let your happiness be paramount.

Will be praying for you and wish you a blessed and fulfilled marriage whenever you decide to walk down the aisle. Don't fret boss God is in control.

Papi85:
Hello house, abeg e get issue wey Dey bother me here for the past 1 week now which I would love to share to get opinion and advise

I am in love with a lady whom I wish to settle down with and already visited her place for introduction on the 28th of last month. Her family welcomed me and her father was pleased to see me for the first time saying he have heard a lot about me

Let me say that I hv told a lot of pple of my plans and I must confess that 80% out of 100 warned me seriously not to proceed and if I do that it won’t end well

But the biggest problem now is that the lady in question is from arondizogu in ideato north and many of my kinsmen and relative hv been warning me not to move ahead with my plans on getting married to the lady because of her origin. She is from ndiuche in arondizongu and from my personal findings the result I got about the place is terrifying and at this point I am confused. Hv not been able to sleep for the past few nights

Is there anyone that knows arondizogu very well here?

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by ChrisKels: 3:27pm On Jan 09, 2022
Elock1:
you can still enlightened me, Mr Geography teacher

We are all here to learn.

Ok bro no vex, but I thought it was a common knowledge that tourneys can't be hosted in sub Sahara Africa within that period due to heavy rain falls. We have said this more than a million times nah undecided
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by JohnBullMySon: 3:28pm On Jan 09, 2022
Greggyyy:
I think i'm going with LiveScore Bets
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Starboytwo(m): 3:28pm On Jan 09, 2022
Afcon start today my people, I hate watching afcon alone, I need some group of homies to watch together.

I’m wearing my Kanu Nwankwo no4 jersey on Tuesday, and I get green hose to match.

Out here, the only sallah we no na sallah day.

2 Likes

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Icon4s(m): 3:34pm On Jan 09, 2022
bazooka1:

I share the same sentiment with you 100%. It's a real shame how mal naurished our keeping options have been since 2017. Rohr sent a trainer to work with Uzoho before the world cup. One would have thought he should have devoted more reasourses in scouting and training more keepers before now.
Truth is that our midfield will is not built for Spain-like total domination, so you need a real keeper who will dominate his box and keep you in games especially those tense moments.
Non of our keepers are capable of this.

A team with a robust midfield is often difficult to break. Rohr's lean midfield philosophy really exposed our defense in a number of games.
Nigeria is typically known to be ball possessive with good midfield dominance. That completely varnished under Rohr and we started playing all sorts of long balls. Just hope the current crew will make this amendment.

2 Likes

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by ChrisKels: 3:38pm On Jan 09, 2022
Omanambala:

I will post the link here

Ok bro
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Kog45(m): 3:38pm On Jan 09, 2022
Icon4s:

It was not even Ejide, it was initially Ayenugba. But with time Enyeama grew into becoming a penalty stopper.

If Maduka cannot be our penalty stopper who in the current team do you think can do that? None has that pedigree so far. And it is a cause for worry. Penalties conclude several knock out games in the AFCON.
Yes chief,Dele Aiyenugba a good penalty stopper....Dele will say coach am saving at least two out five,just tell guys to score.....Dele thought Enyeama way out of penalty cos the two were great pal to the extent that Enyeama recommended Dele to his club in Isreal when he was joining another club.

Maduka Okoye I wish him well cos I don't rate him and very unfortunate that Alloy Agu couldn't get us a talented Keeper for good 7 years running.

1 Like

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Joebie: 3:39pm On Jan 09, 2022
papi85 , in addition, check her well that she is TRULLY God fearing, and both of you should beware of family interference

chrisooblog:
Good afternoon bro. I salute your courage in sharing a personal issue on a public forum like this but as they say a problem shared is one half solved..

I'm no relationship expert but at the end of the day a successful marriage is one where the two of you love, respect, understand and share the same belief system. If your intended checks all the boxes then you really have to do what's best for you.

Spiritually speaking I'm glad you said you are a christian and the scripture tells me no one can declare unclean what God almighty has made clean so anyone trying to stop you from marrying your girlfriend based on where she's from is unfairly stereotyping her. If her behavior hasn't raised any red flags then you should do what's best for you. More importantly I think you yourself should engage in reflection and prayer for God to reveal why most people are seeing bad things regarding this proposed union. I believe the lord is able to reveal everything hidden under the sun.

In the I perfectly understand why you would be wary going against your relatives especially, if they are against the union, but at the end of the day you are the one who will live with the woman so let your happiness be paramount.

Will be praying for you and wish you a blessed and fulfilled marriage whenever you decide to walk down the aisle. Don't fret boss God is in control.

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by ChrisKels: 3:39pm On Jan 09, 2022
Odunayaw:
I for like lick you up on this but na derailment grin

grin

Lick? shocked
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Eizzy003(m): 3:40pm On Jan 09, 2022
Rudiger taking man marking to another level
Even the whole Chelsea do man marking for salah, and some people here are saying we shouldn't man mark this guy

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by seankafor(m): 3:47pm On Jan 09, 2022
DStv and bad weather eehn
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by nelszx: 3:47pm On Jan 09, 2022
Greggyyy:
This is the first AFCON shown globally.....All games, no matter your location, just tune in to any credible sports channel but if you choose to stream, hesgoal.com is your plug
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Greggyyy: 3:48pm On Jan 09, 2022
nelszx:

This is the first AFCON shown globally.....All games, no matter your location, just tune in to any credible sports channel but if you choose to stream, hesgoal.com is your plug
Hesgoal not showing it
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by nelszx: 3:50pm On Jan 09, 2022
Greggyyy:

Hesgoal not showing it
You can check YouTube or Facebook watch
Check CAF TV on YouTube

https://youtube.com/c/CAFTVafricanfootball

Opening game

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pgLEC-pOo_I

2nd game tonight

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ybWYdiNpm5w
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by ChrisKels: 3:51pm On Jan 09, 2022
I no see am for Hesgoal oo, abi the match never start?
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by nelszx: 3:52pm On Jan 09, 2022
ChrisKels:
I no see am for Hesgoal oo, abi the match never start?
They just dey start opening ceremony
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Subzero047: 3:53pm On Jan 09, 2022
bazooka1:

It's not a one off. Recall how Harry Kane shot went through him.

This is just a training video are we going to list Maduka's errors ffs
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by ChrisKels: 3:55pm On Jan 09, 2022
nelszx:

Ok. Thanks
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Omanambala(m): 4:00pm On Jan 09, 2022

1 Like

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Odunayaw(m): 4:02pm On Jan 09, 2022
ChrisKels:

Lick? shocked
like* Typo

grin
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by JohnBullMySon: 4:06pm On Jan 09, 2022
nelszx:

The opening ceremony is better than the zero audience stuff they did during Olympics. Bleep COVID.

I wonder who the guest artistes are? Mama Africa maybe?
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Greggyyy: 4:08pm On Jan 09, 2022
nelszx:

You can check YouTube or Facebook watch
Check CAF TV on YouTube

https://youtube.com/c/CAFTVafricanfootball

Opening game

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pgLEC-pOo_I

2nd game tonight

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ybWYdiNpm5w
Thanks
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by phamarsenal: 4:11pm On Jan 09, 2022
Opening ceremony is really nice and colorful

(1) (2) (3) ... (12118) (12119) (12120) (12121) (12122) (12123) (12124) ... (16159) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Joebie, ddone and 4 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.