Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,206 members, 7,829,318 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 01:54 AM

"The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup - Sports (12402) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup (11749882 Views)

Cameroon's Douala Stadium Artificial Grassfield For AFCON 2019 Stolen / Super Eagles Arrive In Uyo, Train Ahead Of Their AFCON 2019 Qualifier (Pictures) / AFCON 2019: Nigeria To Battle South Africa For A Place (Full Draws) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (12399) (12400) (12401) (12402) (12403) (12404) (12405) ... (16182) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Odunayaw(m): 10:14pm On Jan 21, 2022
Curtisaxel10:

Lust manifests in more ways than one. You may not even be aware of it but when you keep getting jealous that a man is becoming an object of other ladies' sexual interest, it is a sure sign that you are interested in him. Sexually grin.

You have been following Maduka on virtually all his social media handles (as you have confessed), you monitor his interviews (you were the first to point out that the interview he gave about wanting a toxic woman was two years old and that he was now in a relationship), you even observed that the number of followers he had had increased after his first match at the AFCON (and you quoted the statistics o) grin.

Just admit it ma. There is nothing wrong with lusting over a handsome young man. We are all flesh and blood after all. We are just asking you to tone down on the way you drool over him in the presence of straight men.......what are we supposed to do? Drool over him too?

C'mon girl!
Who is we? Ogbeni stop harassing her jare

2 Likes

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Curtisaxel10: 10:15pm On Jan 21, 2022
Since we're all talking about our football crushes now, here's mine. Kadidiatou Diani. French player. Crazy baller on the pitch and off the pitch too i guess wink. Na just money and visa remain make i carry am go see mama. Hehehe grin

8 Likes

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by daveP(m): 10:16pm On Jan 21, 2022
safarigirl:

KC has not said anything this entire time, if someone is making anything a big deal, it is definitely Pooja who brought his rant to social media.

Anybody that has to bring a rant to social media, rather than use other avenues, is seeking sympathy first of all. Na he and Kelechi dey Cameroon, has he tried talking to him in camp or finding some other player that can reach out to him?

Who get better case no go come social media first.
kc silence doesn't mean he's right na. grin

They'll settle amicably. Pooja have friends in the mix that are very close padi of KC and geng. No big deal to me again. its not yet that big a matter yet.
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Odunayaw(m): 10:16pm On Jan 21, 2022
Papi85:
cheesy baba I no knw weda dem use thick ladies do jazz for me
Your matter don de leave Shiloh enter Mfm prayer city o

2 Likes

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by 5inchdick: 10:16pm On Jan 21, 2022
safarigirl:
Have you guys seen the CAF list for best players of the group stage?

There is no Nigerian player on the list sha

The beef is real
Aside Simon Moses, who else were you expecting on the list?
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Papi85: 10:17pm On Jan 21, 2022
Curtisaxel10:
Since we're all talking about our football crushes now, here's mine. Kadidiatou Diani. French player. Crazy baller on the pitch and off the pitch too i guess wink. Na just money and visa remain make i carry am go see mama. Hehehe grin
mine then was Maria sharapova

She too scatter my dada then
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Odunayaw(m): 10:17pm On Jan 21, 2022
Curtisaxel10:
sad meh
This is your crush?

*Face palm twice*

7 Likes

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Curtisaxel10: 10:17pm On Jan 21, 2022
Odunayaw:
Who is we? Ogbeni stop harassing her jare

Harass? Let me resist the urge to call you a simp. Did you see her response to me? Between me and her who sounded more civil? Does she get a free pass do do whatever she likes to men because she is female?

1 Like

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Papi85: 10:17pm On Jan 21, 2022
cheesy
Odunayaw:
Your matter don de leave Shiloh enter Mfm prayer city o
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Odunayaw(m): 10:18pm On Jan 21, 2022
5inchdick:

Ndidi? Ekong?
It's like our clean sheets is a joke to CAF

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by daveP(m): 10:18pm On Jan 21, 2022
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Curtisaxel10: 10:20pm On Jan 21, 2022
A lady literally called me sex-starved and said i "can't think beyond an orgasm" and yet i get accused of harassing her for responding in a civil manner? What has this world turned to? The future is indeed female!

7 Likes

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by drDoom3(m): 10:21pm On Jan 21, 2022
TheLoneCitizen:
Emmanuel Dennis is class, man.

World Cup weapon.

He loses the ball too much though. Needs to work on that in his game.
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Odunayaw(m): 10:21pm On Jan 21, 2022
Curtisaxel10:

Harass? Let me resist the urge to call you a simp. Did you see her response to me? Between me and her who sounded more civil? Does she get a free pass do do whatever she likes to men because she is female?
And typing simp will make you what? Sound brave? Your mates are founding companies yet you are here finding company so you can say "We".

There is no "We" finding her "drooling" over Okoye disgusting

2 Likes

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Curtisaxel10: 10:21pm On Jan 21, 2022
Odunayaw:
sad meh
This is your crush?

*Face palm twice*

Post your babe if e sure for you grin
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Papi85: 10:21pm On Jan 21, 2022
Curtisaxel10:
A lady literally called me sex-starved and said i "can't think beyond an orgasm" and yet i get accused of harassing her for responding in a civil manner? What has this world turned to? The future is indeed female!
person wey don name her d****do maduka already cheesy cheesy
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by GeneralDae: 10:21pm On Jan 21, 2022
Eguavoen and Sadiq.

Eguavoen: I just dey look you dey laugh, e be like say you won chop bench throughout next game.

Sadiq: Coach abeg nah, e never reach like that.

13 Likes

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by safarigirl(f): 10:22pm On Jan 21, 2022
Curtisaxel10:

Lust manifests in more ways than one. You may not even be aware of it but when you keep getting jealous that a man is becoming an object of other ladies' sexual interest, it is a sure sign that you are interested in him. Sexually grin.

You have been following Maduka on virtually all his social media handles (as you have confessed), you monitor his interviews (you were the first to point out that the interview he gave about wanting a toxic woman was two years old and that he was now in a relationship), you even observed that the number of followers he had had increased after his first match at the AFCON (and you quoted the statistics o) grin.

Just admit it ma. There is nothing wrong with lusting over a handsome young man. We are all flesh and blood after all. We are just asking you to tone down on the way you drool over him in the presence of straight men.......what are we supposed to do? Drool over him too?

C'mon girl!

Where have you seen that I am jealous that he is getting any ladies attention? I have been making jokes about it, because like I said, I ENJOY reading women simp for men. How is that jealousy?

The person I even made this comment about was Semi Ajayi earlier today, I have never said anything of this sort about him

I have NOT been following Maduka on his social media. If you have ANY idea on how Twitter works, you will know that tweets come to your TL when people retweet it or because it is related to tweets you would normally interact with, in my case, football tweets. That is the only reason I come across his posts, and then there is news of him everywhere else. Any of our players that there is news of everywhere, I follow it up. I made a correction on the interview he had, because I happened to see someone who made the correction when the interview came to my TL

There is literally a logical explanation for everything on this thread I have said about Maduka that has absolutely nothing to do with lust or sexuality

The way sex does not even appeal to me, the fact that I do not even think about ANYONE in a sexual manner, is what irritates me most about the many assumptions you men have made of my person on this thread

I know that you lot have grouped everyone into gay and straight, but I want to inform you today, that asexual people exist and we do not all see human beings as sexual objects to be lusted over.

1 Like

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Papi85: 10:23pm On Jan 21, 2022
safarigirl:

Where have you seen that I am jealous that he is getting any ladies attention? I have been making jokes about it, because like I said, I ENJOY reading women simp for men. How is that jealousy?

The person I even made this comment about was Semi Ajayi earlier today, I have never said anything of this sort about him

I have NOT been following Maduka on his social media. If you have ANY idea on how Twitter works, you will know that tweets come to your TL when people retweet it or because it is related to tweets you would normally interact with, in my case, football tweets. That is the only reason I come across his posts, and then there is news of him everywhere else. Any of our players that there is news of everywhere, I follow it up. I made a correction on the interview he had, because I happened to see someone who made the correction when the interview came to my TL

There is literally a logical explanation for everything on this thread I have said about Maduka that has absolutely nothing to do with lust or sexuality

The way sex does not even appeal to me, the fact that I do not even think about ANYONE in a sexual manner, is what irritates me most about the many assumptions you men have made of my person on this thread

I know that you lot have grouped everyone into gay and straight, but I want to inform you today, that asexual people exist and we do not all see human beings as sexual objects to be lusted over.

how fa u and awaziem? cheesy
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by safarigirl(f): 10:23pm On Jan 21, 2022
daveP:
kc silence doesn't mean he's right na. grin

They'll settle amicably. Pooja have friends in the mix that are very close padi of KC and geng. No big deal to me again. its not yet that big a matter yet.

I did not say he is right, I said Pooja is making a big deal out of it and KC is just silently chilling

Pooja dey distract Kelechi with his tantrums
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Odunayaw(m): 10:23pm On Jan 21, 2022
Curtisaxel10:
If you like print on tshirt saying "Pity me"

1 Like

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Curtisaxel10: 10:23pm On Jan 21, 2022
Odunayaw:
And typing simp will make you what? Sound brave? Your mates are founding companies yet you are here finding company so you can say "We".

There is no "We" finding her "drooling" over Okoye disgusting

Did you see the way she responded to me? Yes or no? If you did and you still took her side just because of her gender........make i no talk sha grin
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by safarigirl(f): 10:24pm On Jan 21, 2022
Papi85:
how fa u and awaziem? cheesy

We are still on.

When I see him on my TL you will hear of him.
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Curtisaxel10: 10:24pm On Jan 21, 2022
Odunayaw:
If you like print on tshirt saying "Pity me"

Lol. Who brought up the "harassment" chorus here first? That person should be the one printing the shirts grin.

1 Like

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Papi85: 10:25pm On Jan 21, 2022
cheesy
safarigirl:

We are still on.

When I see him on my TL you will hear of him.

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Subzero47: 10:25pm On Jan 21, 2022
5inchdick:

He still said "Aina performed at the last AFCON" not minding that injury kept Ebuehi out. Also referencing Ebuehi's fault in the Iceland's penalty forgetting that Aina's own was recent and also stupid.

Haha no mind the nigga
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Mujtahida: 10:26pm On Jan 21, 2022
Odunayaw:
sad meh
This is your crush?

*Face palm twice*
I weak. Na real different strokes

1 Like

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by daveP(m): 10:26pm On Jan 21, 2022
Curtisaxel10:

Is she a joke to you?

Jessica Lingard

grin

7 Likes

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by safarigirl(f): 10:27pm On Jan 21, 2022
Curtisaxel10:

Did you see the way she responded to me? Yes or no? If you did and you still took her side just because of her gender........make i no talk sha grin

No talk O

E no go ever pass to call person simp when they support a girl, because you all expect men to never support girls when you want to tag team her

Somebody was making all sorts of asinine claims on my person, and you joined him to bully me, and then you expect me to give you flowers or respond kindly to you

Only God knows what kind of women you guys encounter in your daily lives or what sort of person you are, that you attach people's words to sexual attraction.

1 Like

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Odunayaw(m): 10:27pm On Jan 21, 2022
Curtisaxel10:

Post your babe if e sure for you grin

Wait make I hiss on this post first

Mtcheeww grin
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by safarigirl(f): 10:28pm On Jan 21, 2022
5inchdick:

Ekong
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Odunayaw(m): 10:28pm On Jan 21, 2022
daveP:

Is she a joke to you?

Jessica Lingard

grin
Mo fohhh oooo

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (12399) (12400) (12401) (12402) (12403) (12404) (12405) ... (16182) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 7 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.