Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,387 members, 7,812,147 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 09:00 AM

"The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup - Sports (12400) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup (11613728 Views)

Cameroon's Douala Stadium Artificial Grassfield For AFCON 2019 Stolen / Super Eagles Arrive In Uyo, Train Ahead Of Their AFCON 2019 Qualifier (Pictures) / AFCON 2019: Nigeria To Battle South Africa For A Place (Full Draws) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (12397) (12398) (12399) (12400) (12401) (12402) (12403) ... (16127) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Samueltemi337(m): 9:20pm On Jan 21, 2022
andrewbaba44:

Are we playing the World Cup at the moment ,and who is even talking about the World Cup ?

Keep on living on the past and don’t talk about the present

Gave a cheap pk at friendlies but played well when it mattered most ,who dash Iceland that pk for World Cup grin

We Dey talk present football you Dey talk of 2018 ,we should Kuku say musa is better than all our players currently since he did well at the 2018 World Cup

my friend common leave this place with your 2 naira post
Na you ask question and Na the answer be that
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by TheLoneCitizen(m): 9:21pm On Jan 21, 2022
Emmanuel Dennis is class, man.

World Cup weapon.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by dkay51(m): 9:23pm On Jan 21, 2022
andrewbaba44:

If akpeyi was bad as many of you stated naija would smell the last afcon semi finals

In my post, I didnt mention that he was bad but its the same shaky confidence issue people complained about.
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by andrewbaba44: 9:28pm On Jan 21, 2022
nelszx:
Please house, the match Gambia vs Tunisia had red cards. Please who (players) are the recipient of the cards.

A GK at the bench
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Subzero47: 9:29pm On Jan 21, 2022
andrewbaba44:

Are we playing the World Cup at the moment ,and who is even talking about the World Cup ?

Keep on living on the past and don’t talk about the present

Gave a cheap pk at friendlies but played well when it mattered most ,who dash Iceland that pk for World Cup grin

We Dey talk present football you Dey talk of 2018 ,we should Kuku say musa is better than all our players currently since he did well at the 2018 World Cup

my friend common leave this place with your 2 naira post

The way you keep contradicting yourself needs to be studied, so Afcon and World cup are in the past and no longer relevant because the guy wipe your neck with facts

Keep cooking grin

1 Share

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by charlesemeka85(m): 9:30pm On Jan 21, 2022
TheLoneCitizen:
Emmanuel Dennis is class, man.

World Cup weapon.
the boy is good

1 Like

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by nelszx: 9:33pm On Jan 21, 2022
andrewbaba44:

A GK at the bench
The one in the 90th minute nko
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by mostob(m): 9:34pm On Jan 21, 2022
safarigirl:

The only reason I posted that, is as a follow-up to what Metal said, to tease him and people that think I cannot talk about somebody without being interested in them. I literally just catch cruise on this thread, as if I am gisting with friends

If I was talking this much about Uzoho, will you think I was interested in him?

All the people that have been talking about Nwakali, are they interested in him? Abi there is a rule about which Super Eagles player we can talk about?

In fact, everyday, from today, I will talk about Maduka on this thread.
We're talking about Nwakali from football POV not something that has to do with attractiveness, physique, handsomeness or Twitter followers.

It's better you take your obsessiveness with Maduka to Twitter(his DM maybe) and stop disturbing our football atmosphere here. Whatever you're doing with his picture in the corner of your room ain't our business here madam

We're here for football only please.

2 Likes

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by safarigirl(f): 9:39pm On Jan 21, 2022
mostob:
We're talking about Nwakali from football POV not something that has to do with attractiveness, physique, handsomeness or Twitter followers.

It's better you take your obsessiveness with Maduka to Twitter(his DM maybe) and stop disturbing our football atmosphere here. Whatever you're doing with his picture in the corner of your room ai t our business here madam

That's your personal headache

We are here for the Super Eagles and EVERYTHING that has to do with the Super Eagles, including our players.

If you don't like my posts, jump and pass. If I want to come here and talk about Maduka all day, I will talk about him as a Super Eagles player

No be you go tell me wetin we dey here for, when I begin dey come this thread, you were probably not even on Nairaland at all.

1 Like

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by PurpleHouse(m): 9:39pm On Jan 21, 2022
TheGoodJoe:

I beg to tell you that you do not know.

I beg to assure you that give Eguavoen the job, in few months you will begin to see players for Azbeskistan, Kaftanistan, Ekpomanistan.

Not a bad thing if he's getting the results. But in Nigeria, especially as a black coach, agents and influencers will pursue you with money that you cannot refuse.

1 Like

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Papi85: 9:40pm On Jan 21, 2022
mostob:

It's better you take your obsessiveness with Maduka to Twitter(his DM maybe) and stop disturbing our football atmosphere here. Whatever you're doing with his picture in the corner of your room ain't our business here madam

the guy looks don mk her cum tire cheesy
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Papi85: 9:41pm On Jan 21, 2022
PurpleHouse:

I beg to assure you that give Eguavoen the job, in few months you will begin to see players for Azbeskistan, Kaftanistan, Ekpomanistan.

Not a bad thing if he's getting the results. But in Nigeria, especially as a black coach, agents and influencers will pursue you with money that you cannot refuse.
my brother that’s my only fear when it comes to our local coaches
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by safarigirl(f): 9:44pm On Jan 21, 2022
I just went back to the beginning of this thread.

Please, when will Pinnick's tenure come to an end?
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by safarigirl(f): 9:45pm On Jan 21, 2022
Papi85:

Stop jacking off to his pictures bro, that's weird.
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by andrewbaba44: 9:46pm On Jan 21, 2022
Subzero47:

The way you keep contradicting yourself needs to be studied, so Afcon and World cup are in the past and no longer relevant because the guy wipe your neck with facts

Keep cooking grin

This one still Dey cry since yesterday ?

Your sleepless nights shall be long

Aina good performance will continue to make you cry

Balogun should not go to another World Cup after this tongue

Sorry oooo grin

1 Like

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Papi85: 9:47pm On Jan 21, 2022
safarigirl:

I resemble homo for ya eye?

Make ur eye no Dey go where ya hand no reach cheesy cheesy cheesy

Wowo girls and cute guys are like 5$6

Lemme abeg cheesy

9 Likes

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by mostob(m): 9:48pm On Jan 21, 2022
Papi85:

grin grin grin

Seriously, it's getting stale....Maduka ... Maduka Everytime
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Papi85: 9:48pm On Jan 21, 2022
safarigirl:

the advise is working atleast mk maduka rest small cheesy
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by elyte89: 9:48pm On Jan 21, 2022
PurpleHouse:

Well if he likes let him call players from Seychelles and he maintains Dis style of play we av been enjoying so far and he's achieving good result,I don't give a damn,its far better Dan watching drab uninspiring football from players called from A leagues with lack of zeal to perform cool
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Papi85: 9:49pm On Jan 21, 2022
mostob:

grin grin grin

Seriously, it's getting stale....Maduka ... Maduka Everytime

na so the guy go Dey sneeze any how for camp just because the way she Dey mention em name here cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by TheLoneCitizen(m): 9:50pm On Jan 21, 2022
charlesemeka85:
the boy is good

Nigeria's best winger currently.

Onyekuru. Simon. Ejuke. Chukwueze. Musa. Iwobi.

Emmanuel Dennis has everything they possess and more.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Papi85: 9:51pm On Jan 21, 2022
elyte89:

Well if he likes let him call players from Seychelles and he maintains Dis style of play we av been enjoying so far and he's achieving good result,I don't give a damn,its far better Dan watching drab uninspiring football from players called from A leagues with lack of zeal to perform cool
hmmm
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by mostob(m): 9:51pm On Jan 21, 2022
safarigirl:

That's your personal headache

We are here for the Super Eagles and EVERYTHING that has to do with the Super Eagles, including our players.

If you don't like my posts, jump and pass. If I want to come here and talk about Maduka all day, I will talk about him as a Super Eagles player

No be you go tell me wetin we dey here for, when I begin dey come this thread, you were probably not even on Nairaland at all.

Discuss football and leave all these shenanigans about Maduka.

2 Likes

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by safarigirl(f): 9:52pm On Jan 21, 2022
Papi85:

Lemme abeg cheesy

I don't know what you are, but it is weird that the thing that comes to your mind is just sex.

You could be homosexual and be in denial.

If you want me to leave you, you should not be making such asinine comments in relation to my person. I have not said anything about you, I have not even interacted with you, na you dey talk about me here

You too leave me alone, I'm starting to think you really like me and want my attention, you're just going about it like a kindergarten kid and it's highly unattractive.

Trying to come for my looks every single time is childish, there are better ways to get a girl to give you attention

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by daveP(m): 9:52pm On Jan 21, 2022
safarigirl:
Anyway, Pooja has come to report Kelechi to us with his picture

I'm kind of in the middle on things here, but can I have some input from you guys?

Cc Mujtahida, Komekn, Kog45 and some other members of the thread

Actually, KC was wrong to cut it off. For that, Pooja is upper hand. If he even posted it with the watermark, it would help both parties. Removing it shows that KC wants to avoid those regularities. Then he ignores him again. Not like pooja is even going all fire and brimstone on him.

Talking of pooja pics, did you see the shots of Saqiq passionately explaining himself away to Coachito? grin

The facial look of coach is causing conclusion o. grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by safarigirl(f): 9:53pm On Jan 21, 2022
mostob:

Discuss football and leave all these shenanigans about Maduka.

I will discuss what I want to discuss

If I am discussing the wrong things, the moderator will do the needful

You are not a moderator, you will not moderate my posts

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Papi85: 9:54pm On Jan 21, 2022
safarigirl:

I don't know what you are, but it is weird that the thing that comes to your mind is just sex.

You could be homosexual and be in denial.

If you want me to leave you, you should not be making such asinine comments in relation to my person. I have not said anything about you, I have not even interacted with you, na you dey talk about me here

You too leave me alone, I'm starting to think you really like me and want my attention, you're just going about it like a kindergarten kid and it's highly unattractive.

Trying to come for my looks every single time is childish, there are better ways to get a girl to give you attention
ur looks or no looks the end point be say u wowo cum be like needle join

My happiness is that atleast you listened to advise by switching from maduka to pinnick cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Mujtahida: 9:54pm On Jan 21, 2022
Papi85:
fluster how?

Has he committed any plunder that resulted to a goal in this on going afcon?

Abi the penalty goal he conceded was he at fault?

Why aren’t you saying anything about the save he made to deny salah?

Or you think if watford didn’t see promise in him they would hv waste money to sign him?

If you make out time to watch maduka in the colors of Sparta Rotterdam you will know the reason he is highly rated in Holland

He is not the best in Africa but currently the best we can boast of as a nation and his development is testament to that

He does not inspire confidence and I am not alone in that impression. I understand he's young and with time he might possibly overcome whatever it is that makes him jittery.

You didn't see him spill the ball during his match in a situation where there was no pressure?
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by safarigirl(f): 9:55pm On Jan 21, 2022
daveP:

Actually, KC was wrong to cut it off. For that, Pooja is upper hand. If he even posted it with the watermark, it would help both parties. Removing it shows that KC wants to avoid those regularities. Then he ignores him again. Not like pooja is even going all fire and brimstone on him.

Talking of pooja pics, did you see the shots of Saqiq passionately explaining himself away to Coachito? grin

The facial look of coach is causing conclusion o. grin

That watermark is ugly and does not deserve to be on anybody's page.

Pooja should work on his watermarks if he wants to see it on someone's page, and even more, we don't know how Kelechi's image rights work and if he is even allowed to promote Pooja's work on his personal page.

No, I haven't seen the Sadiq posts.

1 Like

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Papi85: 9:55pm On Jan 21, 2022
safarigirl:

I will discuss what I want to discuss

If I am discussing the wrong things, the moderator will do the needful

You are not a moderator, you will not moderate my posts
if you no cry today mk I no wetin cause am cheesy
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by andrewbaba44: 9:55pm On Jan 21, 2022
Papi85:

Make ur eye no Dey go where ya hand no reach cheesy cheesy cheesy

Lemme abeg cheesy

Emeka calm down
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by mostob(m): 9:55pm On Jan 21, 2022
Papi85:
na so the guy go Dey sneeze any how for camp just because the way she Dey mention em name here cheesy cheesy cheesy
grin grin
She should allow the guy concentrate..

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (12397) (12398) (12399) (12400) (12401) (12402) (12403) ... (16127) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Kog45(m), superbloke(m), lbrichman2, hustleranthem(m) and 9 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.