Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,517 members, 7,836,972 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 03:11 PM

"The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup - Sports (16070) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup (11790322 Views)

Cameroon's Douala Stadium Artificial Grassfield For AFCON 2019 Stolen / Super Eagles Arrive In Uyo, Train Ahead Of Their AFCON 2019 Qualifier (Pictures) / AFCON 2019: Nigeria To Battle South Africa For A Place (Full Draws) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (16067) (16068) (16069) (16070) (16071) (16072) (16073) ... (16196) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Nwamazi8: 10:08pm On Apr 11
Boniface scored and there was no update on it? Una dey sleep?

5 Likes

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by forgiveness: 10:11pm On Apr 11
TheSuperNerd:
2020/21 is not 21/22. Still a poor reader.

Chelsea was shiiiti last season 2021/2022. Gbam!!

It hurts your pride and it's hard for you to swallow. cheesy

Chelsea sacked 3 coaches last season but you are falsely claiming Chelsea is more shiiiti this season than last season. Yeaaaaaaaaaaaaah!

Poor reader. grin
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by elyte89: 10:12pm On Apr 11
Nwamazi8:

As u update us e bad 😀😀😀?

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by forgiveness: 10:13pm On Apr 11
TheSuperNerd:
Not even pushing for Osimhen to PSG but reject them for Chelsea, this present Chelsea? Naah... Arsenal is there if they can make it happen.

Meanwhile... But but but... PSG are still in the present UCL naa. Where is Chelsea? 😁

Arsenal!!!? Abeg! Just admit you don't know anything about Chelsea. EOD
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by charlesemeka85(m): 10:14pm On Apr 11
Nwamazi8:
dem Dey argue psg and chelsea which one is better and bigger 🤣
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by TheSuperNerd(m): 10:15pm On Apr 11
You that know was calling last season 2021/22. You didn't know Chelsea was 3rd in 21/22. Smh.

forgiveness:

Arsenal!!!? Abeg! Just admit you don't know anything about Chelsea. EOD
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by TheSuperNerd(m): 10:16pm On Apr 11
Do you realise last season is 2022/23 and not 21/22? Damn... you are an unrepentant blind argument merchant. Carry on.

forgiveness:

Chelsea was shiiiti last season 2021/2022. Gbam!!

It hurts your pride and it's hard for you to swallow. cheesy

Chelsea sacked 3 coaches last season but you are falsely claiming Chelsea is more shiiiti this season than last season. Yeaaaaaaaaaaaaah!

Poor reader. grin
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by TheSuperNerd(m): 10:18pm On Apr 11
You couldn't catch a simple sarcasm earlier and you also cannot decipher the central niche of the discussion. Smh.

charlesemeka85:
dem Dey argue psg and chelsea which one is better and bigger 🤣
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by forgiveness: 10:18pm On Apr 11
TheSuperNerd:
You that know was calling last season 2021/22. You didn't know Chelsea was 3rd in 21/22. Smh.

All join. Chelsea was shiiiti last season more than this season. EOD
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by TheGoodJoe(m): 10:19pm On Apr 11
TheSuperNerd:
Nope my good man. But Muller himself points out that same fact doesn't make him better or bring him close to the magic that was Zidane.

My good doc, I disagree because in today's game, it is hard to have room for the magic.

Let us use Foden for instance. He is strictly a direct goal threat and focused in being key to our wins.

Not taking anything away from Zidane. What I am saying is,

Zidane is better than the new breeds of 10s when it comes to magic.

But these new breeds are monsters when it comes to goal contributions. Muller for instance is better than Zidane when it comes to work rate and tactical discipline in the offensive third.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=muTrsRd77gk
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by forgiveness: 10:20pm On Apr 11
TheSuperNerd:
Do you realise last season is 2022/23 and not 21/22? Damn... you are an unrepentant blind argument merchant. Carry on.

Now that you know, are you wrong for saying Chelsea was more shiiiti this season than last season?
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by TheGoodJoe(m): 10:21pm On Apr 11
charlesemeka85:
oga avoid my post cus I no go strength for unnecessary argument

If u no agree with wetin muller talk jump am pass

You post something on a public forum and don't want someone to read or comment on it. Astonishing. 😂

2 Likes

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by forgiveness: 10:21pm On Apr 11
TheGoodJoe:

My good doc, I disagree because in today's game, it is hard to have room for the magic.

Let us use Foden for instance. He is strictly a direct goal threat and focused in being key to our wins.

But these new breeds are monsters when it comes to goal contributions. Muller for instance is better than Zidane when it comes to work rate and tactical discipline in the offensive third.

It is hard to have room for magic and Bryn dey throw magical pass. Modric dey rule Europe. Dey play.

Join both players attributes together and that is in one man Zizzus.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by charlesemeka85(m): 10:28pm On Apr 11
TheSuperNerd:
You couldn't catch a simple sarcasm earlier and you also cannot decipher the central niche of the discussion. Smh.

that it’s better for osimhen to join psg than chelsea? Well you hv your reasons but to me if he ends up at Paris the move will be a backward step in my opinion

No vex online warrior 🤣🤣🤣🤣
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by TheSuperNerd(m): 10:29pm On Apr 11
Good lord. I never said this. The reference was 2020/21 but as always Forgiveness must lie and twist. Lol

forgiveness:

Now that you know, are you wrong for saying Chelsea was more shiiiti this season than last season?
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by GMBOFASIA: 10:30pm On Apr 11
Boniface too good

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by TheSuperNerd(m): 10:30pm On Apr 11
The last line you added just seconds ago is exactly why you still carry that stigma of begging 2k on the Internet with your pot belly. Lol

You needed not have added it but some stupid voice told you to. And you bowed to it because you are also the same as that voice.

charlesemeka85:
that’s it better for osimhen to join psg than chelsea? Well you hv your reason but to be if he ends up at Paris the move will be a backward step in my opinion

No vex online warrior 🤣🤣🤣🤣
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by charlesemeka85(m): 10:30pm On Apr 11
GMBOFASIA:
Boniface too good
the guy immediately he got subbed in unsettled westham’s defense

2 Likes

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by TheGoodJoe(m): 10:32pm On Apr 11
forgiveness:

It is hard to have room for magic and Bryn dey throw magical pass. Modric dey rule Europe. Dey play.

😂

You cracked me up there. Zidane never played at such intensity. What these guys do are more unbelievable than aliens. I am not downplaying Zizou but in today's game, he won't even have room for those tricks.

Finito.

1 Like

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by TheSuperNerd(m): 10:32pm On Apr 11
I see your angles but get this... the man Muller himself is saying "nope, I am not better than Zidane.. I cannot be compared to him". It is from Muller himself.

TheGoodJoe:

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by charlesemeka85(m): 10:33pm On Apr 11
TheSuperNerd:
The last line you added just seconds ago is exactly why you still carry that stigma of begging 2k on the Internet with your pot belly. Lol

You needed have added it but some stupid voice told you to. And you bowed to it because you are also the same as that voice.

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

I agree, that stigma I accept I will live with hence I’m still a member of this thread but at the same time you can’t force others to bend to your opinion

Forgiveness has his reasons for wanting osimhen at chelsea while u hv yours so no need for the long argument

Osimhen hv done enough to play in the EPL or Laliga, moving back to the french ligue 1 to me is taking 2 steps backward

3 Likes

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by charlesemeka85(m): 10:37pm On Apr 11
forgiveness:

soon em go argue with you that Foden is better than zizou 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by forgiveness: 10:37pm On Apr 11
TheSuperNerd:
Good lord. I never said this. The reference was 2020/21 but as always Forgiveness must lie and twist. Lol

TheSuperNerd:
Who is talking about last season with respect to stability? It was 2021 we discussed naa... now you wanna shamelessly move the goalposts.

Between last season and this current one, your club has been a shit show in terms of stability and that is why Osimhen should not get close to your club.

Are you eating nkwobi with glass of...? Clear your eyes, oga.

1 Like

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by TheSuperNerd(m): 10:39pm On Apr 11
Only an ignoramus doesn't know Forgiveness' reasons. He wants a striker and selfishly courts Osimhen as a he is obviously the best available on the market for this summer irrespective of how shitty and unstable Chelsea currently is.

And my reasons are for Osimhen to head to the best bet where his rise up the football ladder won't be hampered. This is why I prefer Arsenal. Playing philosophy is also taken into consideration.

And yes, the stigma stays as you are one comment from dropping stinkers. You couldn't even catch a simple sarcasm on a discourse you were also involved in pages ago. How unintelligibly amnesiac.

Now you are dropping a shallow stance on what my main discourse with Forgiveness is. Typical Emeka... rushing to comment but short of understanding.

charlesemeka85:
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

I agree, that stigma I accept I will live with hence I’m still a member of this thread but at the same you can’t force others to bend to your opinion

Forgiveness has his reason for wanting osimhen at chelsea while u hv yours so no need for the long argument
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by forgiveness: 10:40pm On Apr 11
TheGoodJoe:

😂

You cracked me up there. Zidane never played at such intensity. What these guys do are more unbelievable than aliens. I am not downplaying Zizou but in today's game, he won't even have room for those tricks.

Finito.

Do you mean Zidan doesn't know how to throw through tailored passes like Bruyne and control the ball like Modric?

Oga, Zidan na two in one of both players attributes and even had better ones.
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by TheGoodJoe(m): 10:41pm On Apr 11
TheSuperNerd:
I see your angles but get this... the man Muller himself is saying "nope, I am not better than Zidane.. I cannot be compared to him". It is from Muller himself.

What is funny is that the stats show in contributions I am better than Zidane but nope, Zizou has magic.

"There is no place for poets in modern football,"...........Oscar Tabarez
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by TheSuperNerd(m): 10:43pm On Apr 11
forgiveness:

Are eating nkwobi with glass of...? Clear your eyes, oga.

Wow... so you don't understand that simple sentence?

I said "Between last season and this current one, your club has been a shit show in terms of stability and that is why Osimhen should not get close to your club."

What it means is simply in the time period between last season's start up until now (the current season) your club has been a laughing stock.

Damn... I cannot believe you also misunderstood that. Hahahahahahahahaa... First you kept calling last season 21/22 instead of 22/23.. and now you completely misread a simple sentence.

Where does it imply that last season was better than this season? Forgiveness... you are a poor reader with huge comprehension problems. It is official. 😂😂😂😂😂

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by charlesemeka85(m): 10:45pm On Apr 11
TheSuperNerd:
Only an ignoramus doesn't know Forgiveness' reasons. He wants a striker and selfishly courts Osimhen as a he is obviously the best available on the market for this summer irrespective of how shitty and unstable Chelsea currently is.

And my reasons are for Osimhen to head to the best bet where his rise up the football ladder won't be hampered. This is why I prefer Arsenal. Playing philosophy is also taken into consideration.

And yes, the stigma stays as you are one comment from dropping stinkers. You couldn't even catch a simple sarcasm on a discourse you were also involved in pages ago. How unintelligibly amnesiac.

Now you are dropping a shallow stance on what my main discourse with Forgiveness is. Typical Emeka... rushing to comment but short of understanding.

one thing you should understand is that Chelsea won’t be this bad for a long time. The only reason I think osimhen will choose Paris ahead of chelsea is because of the big wages dangled in his face by PSG

Maybe forgiveness is giving his opinion based on emotions and what his team needs but for me as a non chelsea fan the epl and laliga are where top talents like osimhen test their mettle and he has done more than enough to merit such move

One of the major reason few here wants him in Paris is because of UCL which I know chelsea won’t offer him next season but how possible is it for psg to even make it out of the second round? Also will chelsea be out of the ucl for straight 2-3 seasons? I doubt

Playing in the ucl shouldn’t be the end game here but making a statement with a team capable of going far which I don’t see in this current psg team.
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by forgiveness: 10:45pm On Apr 11
charlesemeka85:
soon em go argue with you that Foden is better than zizou 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Wetin you dey expect? Bruyne to me na okay player. Even Hazard overshadowed him in Belgium National team.

The irony is that Modric is half has talented as Zidane. They both have similar pattern of play but Zidane is head and shoulders above him.

Which attributes dem get Zidane no get?

1 Like

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Odunayaw(m): 10:47pm On Apr 11
TheGoodJoe:

As usual you succumb to your itch to argue for the fun of it. Tufiakwa

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by TheGoodJoe(m): 10:48pm On Apr 11
forgiveness:

Do you mean Zidan doesn't know how to throw through tailored passes like Bruyne and control the ball like Modric?

Oga, Zidan na two in one of both players attributes and even had better ones.

The passes and touches is not the problem but workrate. De Bruyne and Modric run like crazy on and off the ball.
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by TheSuperNerd(m): 10:48pm On Apr 11
forgiveness:

Are you eating nkwobi with glass of...? Clear your eyes, oga.

The same post you quoted was even clear and correcting you that I never compared last season and this season.

I only mentioned between last season's time period and now to make my point on how prolonged your present bad state has lingered.

2020/21 and 21/22 were not as bad as this.

TheSuperNerd:
Who is talking about last season with respect to stability? It was 2021 we discussed naa... now you wanna shamelessly move the goalposts.

Between last season and this current one, your club has been a shit show in terms of stability and that is why Osimhen should not get close to your club.

(1) (2) (3) ... (16067) (16068) (16069) (16070) (16071) (16072) (16073) ... (16196) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: dijon, lovewins, opes, elyte89 and 7 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.