Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,306 members, 7,836,331 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 05:16 AM

"The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup - Sports (16069) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup (11786890 Views)

Cameroon's Douala Stadium Artificial Grassfield For AFCON 2019 Stolen / Super Eagles Arrive In Uyo, Train Ahead Of Their AFCON 2019 Qualifier (Pictures) / AFCON 2019: Nigeria To Battle South Africa For A Place (Full Draws) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (16066) (16067) (16068) (16069) (16070) (16071) (16072) ... (16195) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by forgiveness: 9:27pm On Apr 11
TheSuperNerd:

@BOLDED... 3 yrs ago, Chelsea wasn't in a bad state. They finished 4th in the EPL and still won the UCL, same season. So what you say about them having a bad state is UNTRUE. VERY UNTRUE.

Lastly @OTHER bolded... this point is so poor. Napoli also reached the Quarters of Last season's UCL. So that suggests Osimhen should remain at Napoli too abi.

Truly, Forgiveness you shot yourself in the foot several times in your respone. You make no cogent or true points at all. From twisting, to lying and to talking emotionally like any biased Chelsea fan would... you only ended up saying nothing solid. Lol

Dey console yourself. I repeat. Chelsea wasn't in a stable state when they won UEFA Champions league in 2021.

Making 4th position is failure to Chelsea. Maybe your Arsenal is happy with 4th position.

However, you claimed Chelsea was stable in 2021. Can you tell me the reason Lampard was sacked for Tuchel if Chelsea was stable?

Na you dey lie
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by TheSuperNerd(m): 9:30pm On Apr 11
Chelsea finished 4th. A UCL spot even. Five places above your current position of 9th. Chelsea was more stable then bro.

And it has now become my arsenal... First it was my PSG. Lol... you are desperate to tie me to a club but you can try harder. You will always fail. Lol

forgiveness:

Dey console yourself. I repeat. Chelsea wasn't in a stable state when they won UEFA Champions league in 2021.

Making 4th position is failure to Chelsea. Maybe your Arsenal is happy with 4th position.

However, you claimed Chelsea was stable in 2021. Can you tell me the reason Lampard was sacked for Tuchel if Chelsea was stable?

Na you dey lie
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by charlesemeka85(m): 9:31pm On Apr 11
TheSuperNerd:

But Chelsea won't be in next season's UCL. You prefer Osimhen missing next season's UCL? You prefer Osimhen walking into the unstable atmosphere of your club right now?

That says everything about what kind of Fan you are. Lol
you want mk forgiveness cry this night 🀣🀣🀣
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by forgiveness: 9:31pm On Apr 11
TheSuperNerd:
Chelsea 3 yrs ago were 4th. They are 9th now and you are in denial.

Arsenal is 1st and have much better stability now than you and you are laughing. Lol

That's real self deceit right there.

In 2012, where was Chelsea on the league before the won UEFA Champions league?

where they stable too?

Mr man off mic. Chelsea has not been stable for some years now.
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by charlesemeka85(m): 9:32pm On Apr 11
This westham’s Antonio na confirm rugby player

Tella and Boni subbed in for Bayer 04
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by charlesemeka85(m): 9:32pm On Apr 11
forgiveness:

where they stable too?

they finished 7th Abi 8th for league that season
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by comodo: 9:33pm On Apr 11
Pls how many months will it take to name a coach for SE. Must everything in this country be shady??

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by TheSuperNerd(m): 9:34pm On Apr 11
forgiveness:

Na you dey lie

Your logic...

"Chelsea reached UCL Quarter finals last season so Osimhen should come to Chelsea."

Well, Napoli were also UCL Quarter finalists last season so Osimhen should remain in Naples then.

Lol....funny guy

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by forgiveness: 9:35pm On Apr 11
TheSuperNerd:
Chelsea finished 4th. A UCL spot even. Five places above your current position of 9th. Chelsea was more stable then bro.

And it has now become my arsenal... First it was my PSG. Lol... you are desperate to tie me to a club but you can try harder. You will always fail. Lol

That's the mentality of small clubs. Being satisfied with 4th position.

Dude, that's unacceptable with Chelsea.

Even winning EPL wasn't acceptable at one point except for Champions league but you're here celebrating 4th position.

Mr man, why was coaches sacked in 2021 if Chelsea was stable. Fat liar.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by TheSuperNerd(m): 9:35pm On Apr 11
Lol... Osimhen had not even played U17 WC in 2015 and dude is desperately running back to 2012. Hahahahahaahaahaha... this is about Osimhen, is it not? Dude don reach 2012. Lol

forgiveness:

where they stable too?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by forgiveness: 9:37pm On Apr 11
TheSuperNerd:

Your logic...

"Chelsea reached UCL Quarter finals last season so Osimhen should come to Chelsea."

Well, Napoli were also UCL Quarter finalists last season so Osimhen should remain in Naples then.

Lol....funny guy

You see yourself?

Chelsea was stable last season yet sacked 3 coaches. Na stability bi dat. cheesy
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by forgiveness: 9:41pm On Apr 11
TheSuperNerd:
Lol... Osimhen had not even played U17 WC in 2015 and dude is desperately running back to 2012. Hahahahahaahaahaha... this is about Osimhen, is it not? Dude don reach 2012. Lol

You claimed you know Chelsea hence you think stability and good luck don commot because of this season forgetting Chelsea has been in an unstable situation for a very long period, despite, they won laurels.

You definitely don know anything about Chelsea.

PSG na low grade and draw back.

It's not in the league of top clubs like Chelsea for now.

I don't know about future oooo but for now. Na draw back for Osimhen.
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by TheSuperNerd(m): 9:41pm On Apr 11
forgiveness:

That's the mentality of small clubs. Being satisfied with 4th position.

Dude, that's unacceptable with Chelsea.

Even winning EPL wasn't acceptable at one point except for Champions league but you're here celebrating 4th position.

Mr man, why was coaches sacked in 2021 if Chelsea was stable. Fat liar.

Lol... English hard. Chelsea was more stable in 2021 than now. It is that simple. Doesn't mean all was perfect but the atmosphere and feeling around the club was better then.

Also @bolded... it is obvious what the answer is. It is a Chelsea thing. Your club acts like a child on impulse who wants a toy and suddenly doesn't want same toy anymore. YOUR CLUB HAVE PERHAPS SACKED MORE COACHES THAN YOU HAVE WON TROPHIES IN SAME TIME PERIOD. If not exactly more, then it would be close. I stand to be corrected.

Calling me fat liar doesn't make you valid. It makes you more hilarious. Lol

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by TheSuperNerd(m): 9:43pm On Apr 11
I know that Chelsea is not the best place for Osimhen right now. And I know you sack coaches for fun. More coaches sacked than trophies won since 2012.πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

forgiveness:

You claimed you know Chelsea hence you think stability and good luck don commot because of this season forgetting Chelsea has been in an unstable situation for a very long period, despite, they won laurels.

You definitely don know anything about Chelsea.

PSG na low grade and draw back.

It's not in the league of top clubs like Chelsea for now.

I don't about future oooo but for now. Na draw back for Osimhen.
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by TheSuperNerd(m): 9:45pm On Apr 11
Who is talking about last season with respect to stability? It was 2021 we discussed naa... now you wanna shamelessly move the goalposts.

Between last season and this current one, your club has been a shit show in terms of stability and that is why Osimhen should not get close to your club.

forgiveness:

You see yourself?

Chelsea was stable last season yet sacked 3 coaches. Na stability bi dat. cheesy
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by forgiveness: 9:45pm On Apr 11
TheSuperNerd:

Lol... English hard. Chelsea was more stable in 2021 than now. It is that simple. Doesn't mean all was perfect but the atmosphere and feeling around the club was better then.

Also @bolded... it is obvious what the answer is. It is a Chelsea thing. Your club acts like a child on impulse who wants a toy and suddenly doesn't want same toy anymore. YOUR CLUB HAVE PERHAPS SACKED MORE COACHES THAN YOU HAVE WON TROPHIES IN SAME TIME PERIOD. If not exactly more, then it would be close. I stand to be corrected.

Calling me fat liar doesn't make you valid. It makes you more hilarious. Lol

Where did you use more stable? Do you don't comprehension is hard for me, huh?

Oga! The points remains Chelsea has not been stable for a very long period of time.

You lied big time.
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Danielnino00(m): 9:47pm On Apr 11
TheSuperNerd:
Was honestly shaking my head at Emeka's comment. I just can't reply everything for others anymore to be honest. Lol

P.S: Meanwhile Liverpool 0-1 Atalanta HT.

I don't understand this thing Atalanta are doing at Anfield o.. they dont have respect o
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by TheSuperNerd(m): 9:47pm On Apr 11
You are the one with major comprehension issues and it is as long lasting as Chelsea's sacking spree.πŸ˜‚

forgiveness:

Where did you use more stable? Do you don't comprehension is hard for me, huh?

Oga! The points remains Chelsea has not been stable for a very long period of time.

You lied big time.
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by TheSuperNerd(m): 9:48pm On Apr 11
They are giving Klopp their own send-off before his sabbatical. πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Danielnino00:

I don't understand this thing Atalanta are doing at Anfield o.. they dont have respect o
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Koboko99(m): 9:49pm On Apr 11
Boniface is back!!!! He makes it 2-0 against West ham

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by forgiveness: 9:49pm On Apr 11
TheSuperNerd:
Who is talking about last season with respect to stability? It was 2021 we discussed naa... now you wanna shamelessly move the goalposts.

Between last season and this current one, your club has been a shit show in terms of stability and that is why Osimhen should not get close to your club.

Even 2021, dem sack coach. Abi, I lie?

What is stable about sacking coach?

Chelsea couldn't buy players due to ban.

Which kain stability bi dat?

Chelsea has been shit for long. It didn't start last season or this season. So, you are dead wrong.
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by BascoVanVeli(m): 9:50pm On Apr 11
Samu wan kee Giroud cheesy

Beautiful run wasted
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by TheSuperNerd(m): 9:52pm On Apr 11
Sacking a coach doesn't suggest the same bad state as you are experiencing this season. 2020/2021 was still better and not a "bad state" season for Chelsea compared to the absolute shit show this season. Your only positive this season has been Cole Palmer. Lol

That is the point. You mentioned bad state and I said it is not true. So obviously Chelsea were more stable then (2021 referenced) than now even though all wasn't perfect.

forgiveness:

Even 2021, dem sack coach. Abi, I lie?

What is stable about sacking coach?

Chelsea couldn't buy players due to ban.

Which kain stability bi dat?

Chelsea has been shit for long. It didn't start last season or this season. So, you are dead wrong.
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by forgiveness: 9:54pm On Apr 11
TheSuperNerd:

You are the one with major comprehension issues and it is as long lasting as Chelsea's sacking spree.πŸ˜‚

Really!? Admit you lied. Chelsea has been unstable for a very long period.

Despite that, they won laurels. Person no stable he still reach finals of a competition this season. Does it change the fact Chelsea is unstable? No. But the winning mentality is still there.

Shove that comprehension jijiji yanyan put for corner.

You cant use that for reasons not to join Chelsea.
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Enoughpull: 9:54pm On Apr 11
Leverkusen 3241 with a highline and a high pressing within the limited space for opponents created by the highline.. How do you tactically beat that as a coach..? No wonder they are unbeaten this season

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by forgiveness: 9:56pm On Apr 11
TheSuperNerd:
Sacking a coach doesn't suggest the same bad state as you are experiencing this season. 2020/2021 was still better and not a "bad state" season for Chelsea compared to the absolute shit show this season. Your only positive this season has been Cole Palmer. Lol

That is the point. You mentioned bad state and I said it is not true. So obviously Chelsea were more stable then (2021 referenced) than now even though all wasn't perfect.

For your information, Chelsea was more shiiti last season. You see yourself? grin

You no know anything about Chelsea.
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by TheSuperNerd(m): 9:56pm On Apr 11
Osimhen is not going to Chelsea. Fix your current shameless stability issues first. Osimhen won't go to a club not playing UCL. End of discussion.

forgiveness:

Really!? Admit you lied. Chelsea has been unstable for a very long period.

Despite that, they won laurels. Person no stable he still reach finals of a competition this season. Does it change the fact Chelsea is unstable? No. But the winning mentality is still there.

Shove that comprehension jijiji yanyan put for corner.

You can use that for reasons not to join Chelsea.
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by TheSuperNerd(m): 9:57pm On Apr 11
2020/21 is not last season. Poor reader.

forgiveness:

For your information, Chelsea was more shiiti last season. You see yourself? grin

You no know anything about Chelsea.
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by forgiveness: 9:59pm On Apr 11
TheSuperNerd:
Osimhen is not going to Chelsea. Fix your current shameless stability issues first. Osimhen won't go to a club not playing UCL. End of discussion.

So, you go to a club that goes to UCL just to make register. Present sir!!!! Bhuhahahahaha!!!!!!!!

Shows mentality of loser team. Dude. Chelsea go still win something and if they make UEFA, na cup bi dat. Not marking register. grin
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by forgiveness: 10:00pm On Apr 11
TheSuperNerd:
2020/21 is not last season. Poor reader.

Chelsea was more shiiiti last season (2021/2022) than this season.

Upgrade your comprehension skills.
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by TheSuperNerd(m): 10:02pm On Apr 11
2020/21 is not 21/22. Still a poor reader.

And last season was 2022/23 not even 21/22 where Chelsea finished 3rd. Smh. Your case shaa.

forgiveness:

Chelsea was more shiiiti last season (2021/2022) than this season.

Upgrade your comprehension skills.
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by TheSuperNerd(m): 10:04pm On Apr 11
Not even pushing for Osimhen to PSG but reject them for Chelsea, this present Chelsea? Naah... Arsenal is there if they can make it happen.

Meanwhile... But but but... PSG are still in the present UCL naa. Where is Chelsea? 😁

forgiveness:

So, you go to a club that goes to UCL just to make register. Present sir!!!! Bhuhahahahaha!!!!!!!!

Shows mentality of loser team. Dude. Chelsea go still win something and if they make UEFA, na cup bi dat. Not marking register. grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (16066) (16067) (16068) (16069) (16070) (16071) (16072) ... (16195) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Impeccable5248(m), Cecco90, gbengaolu360 and 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.