Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,294 members, 7,829,672 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 10:23 AM

"The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup - Sports (2296) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup (11752151 Views)

Cameroon's Douala Stadium Artificial Grassfield For AFCON 2019 Stolen / Super Eagles Arrive In Uyo, Train Ahead Of Their AFCON 2019 Qualifier (Pictures) / AFCON 2019: Nigeria To Battle South Africa For A Place (Full Draws) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2293) (2294) (2295) (2296) (2297) (2298) (2299) ... (16182) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by safarigirl(f): 12:55pm On Dec 06, 2017
komekn:

Not exactly but proud and he is not desperately hungry. Obagoal has never needed the SE to promote his career he had gone way ahead of that years ago.

Other players will need the SE to further thier fledgling careers but not Obagoal
then he should rest in his house and allow people who still have young careers to use the Super Eagles to grow.

He doesn't need the team, so why the hell is anyone forcing him on a team that CLEARLY does not need him as well?

2 Likes

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Icon4s(m): 12:55pm On Dec 06, 2017
Kog45:
Kai u like wahala which clarification,so you don't know we have PRO and ANTI here,nothing you can say that w convince the moniker.It's war for past three days now Pro Iheanacho vs Pro Martins.

Do not worry Rohr will settled the matter soon,if martins made the team expect some to pray for Naija downfall and some we pray for goal drought for Iheanacho.

At the end of the day who to blame or who would carry the burdens,we fans,players after matches you see them in the night club chilling off but here we continue to deliberate on what went wrong,funny enough Martins and Iheanacho will be chilling together in far away Dubai on yacht.

Only God w save Nigeria fans of emotions, sentiments, tribal affiliations,Foreign born,these reign supremely in our comments that a lot have forgotten objectivities in their analysis.

Honestly i tire for unna.

Anybody wey carry "PRO" and "ANTI" for him head na him sabi o.

Some people can defend their favorite players here for Africa.
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Kog45(m): 1:00pm On Dec 06, 2017
Icon4s:

Now you have brought in a third variable which is "debut date".

Now we have:
1. Age of player (which is where the phrase of "Oldest player" comes in)
2. Period of service (which "may' be measured by number of appearances. Also "longest serving" player)
3. Debut date

As you rightly said in your earlier post a lot of things come into play including discipline and leadership abilities.

The 3 points highlighted above, I don't need to explain one after the other cos I know we all understand what they mean.
A player like Bartholomew Ogbeche made his debut before Enyeama. If he gets invited like joebie is clamoring for and he makes the final world cup team, would you classify him as the oldest player, longest serving player or what? Fact is he would not be the oldest player neither would he be the longest serving player. He is just the player with the oldest debut. And is that enough for him to be made captain? I am sure your answer in no.

But I understand you. You are looking at oldest player in terms of longest servicing which may be ambiguous if stated that way.

In football world there are terms we used that only us can interprete it and the term OLDEST used by GOKE7 was for longest serving player.

I did not need anybody to tell me that before i know what he was trying to say.

Truly he should have used longest but in this forum it's simple for us to understand.

I don't think we need to debate it cos it's common in our opened arguments we always says he is the oldest meaning longest.

Agreed on your point.
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Icon4s(m): 1:00pm On Dec 06, 2017
safarigirl:
then he should rest in his house and allow people who still have young careers to use the Super Eagles to grow.

He doesn't need the team, so why the hell is anyone forcing him on a team that CLEARLY does not need him as well?

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by lexyman(m): 1:02pm On Dec 06, 2017
Icon4s:

Yes a lot of things come into play. And as u rightly pointed age is not the single determining factor.

Some players are natural leaders both on and off the pitch. He may not be the oldest but he must have spent some appreciable time in the team.

For eg no one is expecting players like Ebuehi, Idowu, Aina or Onyekuru to be Eagles captain next year. Not even in 2 years time.

Apart from time spent with the national team some players are natural motivators on the pitch. Some are naturally disciplined. Some relate better with the FA officials than others.

A player like Victor Moses has spent almost same considerable period of time as Onazi and Echiejile but has never been considered as an assistant captain option? Why? Moses comes to me as an arrogant person. His level of diplomacy is not something to be admired. He cannot lead the Eagles else there would be several clashes between him and many state holders. Stuff like that.

Keshi like you rightly mentioned became a captain at an early age. Why he is a natural leader. That why he is called "The Boss".

His and Andrew Uweh's captaincy are part of a few exceptions.

you have just cleared my doubt , i wanted to ask you about the case of Mikel in his club , , they considere him to be the captain based on his experience in the game ... alot of factors determines who shoulder the team .... sometimes it has to do with someone with a lot of influence . a typical example of such captain is late Stephen Keshi .
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Icon4s(m): 1:03pm On Dec 06, 2017
Kog45:
In football world there are terms we used that only us can interprete it and the term OLDEST used by GOKE7 was for longest serving player.

I did not need anybody to tell me that before i know what he was trying to say.

Truly he should have used longest but in this forum it's simple for us to understand.

I don't think we need to debate it cos it's common in our opened arguments we always says he is the oldest meaning longest.

Agreed on your point.

Are you sure he didn't imply oldest by age? wink

Goke7 oya come clear the air here.
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Kog45(m): 1:06pm On Dec 06, 2017
Icon4s:

Anybody wey carry "PRO" and "ANTI" for him head na him sabi o.

Some people can defend their favorite players here for Africa.
Oga icon4s even respected monikers don join the queue, no much information again on the thread.Some of us open the thread to look for info and share ideas.
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by safarigirl(f): 1:07pm On Dec 06, 2017
Icon4s:

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
see me see trouble o.

Martins does not need the Super Eagles

The Super Eagles does not need Martins

So, why is he a topic of discussion?

Na so dem tell us say Odemwingie wan do charity for NFF in 2014.

There is NO active player that will not want to join a team for the World Cup, if today you tell Gareth Bale that he can join the Nigerian team for the Wold Cup, he will join.

So, why is someone making Martins out to be one honest, humble guy that wants to offer his service to help a supposedly weak team? Dem dey talk as if Martins no go follow collect World Cup bonus

1 Like

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by SerVik(m): 1:07pm On Dec 06, 2017
forgiveness:

Thank God you admitted Ikechukwu Uche scored a goal in the only two matches he played. Eod

According to you Mikel Obi flopped in the first leg against Swaziland hence the reason he was benched by Oliseh in the second leg for Onabi who did better than Mikel, ba? Bhuahaha. grin

I do not argue to win arguments, I argue to learn. I'm of the opinion that Ike uche did nothing special when he was invited, I presented my facts, if you have a superior argument, present it and stop harping on one penalty goal like a broken record.
Ike uche played against congo, Emenike earned a penalty, ike uche stepped up and scored. Without uche that penalty would have been earned, without uche, there is a high probability the penalty would have been converted.

In the second half, Aaron Samuel was introduced and he scored. Without uche he would have still scored

In the game against south Africa Sone Aluko scored 2 brilliant goals. Without uche he would have scored.
So what exactly was the special thing uche did that we would not have done without him?

He simply did not live up to the hype. Before his invitation, he was hyped as the prince that was promised, the press rolled out the red carpet, poets sang his praise, women from otueke to chibok threatened to protest naked if he wasn't invited. This was the kind of hype uche rode on to the Super Eagles camp, with that kind of hype he should be singlehandedly winning us 3 points but alas the only thing we remember him for is scoring a penalty he did not earn.

Lecture me on how Ike uche swung in like super man and single-handedly qualify us for the nations cup. Speak, oh yea wise one, I am listening.

4 Likes

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by forgiveness: 1:11pm On Dec 06, 2017
mazimee:

Onyekuru is there, another worthy mention is Paul Ononachu

Why Onyekuru no score when he was given the chance? grin
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Goke7: 1:14pm On Dec 06, 2017
forgiveness:

Iheanacho flopped big time in his first two games for the SE and several times as a CF. Why you no want talk about this truth? Oh! The truth is bitter. grin

Iheanacho as a young player can still be pardoned but not a player of martins status. Why? Iheanacho still has a lot of years to play for the Eagles but not martins who is close to retirement. we can't afford a trial and error with martins for now when we have hungry younger players who are looking for just 10 mins, how much chance have we given to the likes of kayode and onyekuru before we talk about martins. You've been crying out for the likes of Kayode nah

3 Likes

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Kog45(m): 1:15pm On Dec 06, 2017
Icon4s:

Keshi yes but Andrew Uwe I dnt agree. We have had better captains than Uwe.

Christian Chukwu, Okocha, Kanu, Yobo and even Mikel have displayed better captaincy than Uwe. Not also forgetting Sunday Oliseh.

Andrew Uwe only featured for the Green Eagles from 1987 to 1990. I think he was part of the players affected by the Westerhoff's Tsunami. Other players like Henry Nwosu, Michael Onyemachara, Yisa Shofoluwe, Wole Odegbemi, Ndubuisi Okosieme were also swept out of the team.

I am sure you know Andrew Uwe still played professional football up till the year 2000.
I'm talking of age.Keshi captained Eagles at the age of 22.Andrew Uwe did the same thing at the age 22.They remained the youngest players to do so,generally we have better captain than Uwe.
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by nelszx: 1:15pm On Dec 06, 2017
Anticipating grin wink

International Friendly
Nigeria vs England
June, 2018

Last fixture: 16 years ago

1 Like

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by forgiveness: 1:18pm On Dec 06, 2017
SerVik:

I do not argue to win arguments, I argue to learn. I'm of the opinion that Ike uche did nothing special when he was invited, I presented my facts, if you have a superior argument, present it and stop harping on one penalty goal like a broken record.
Ike uche played against congo, Emenike earned a penalty, ike uche stepped up and scored. Without uche that penalty would have been earned, without uche, there is a high probability the penalty would have been converted.

In the second half, Aaron Samuel was introduced and he scored. Without uche he would have still scored

In the game against south Africa Sone Aluko scored 2 brilliant goals. Without uche he would have scored.
So what exactly was the special thing uche did that we would not have done without him?

He simply did not live up to the hype. Before his invitation, he was hyped as the prince that was promised, the press rolled out the red carpet, poets sang his praise, women from otueke to chibok threatened to protest naked if he wasn't invited. This was the kind of hype uche rode on to the Super Eagles camp, with that kind of hype he should be singlehandedly winning us 3 points but alas the only thing we remember him for is scoring a penalty he did not earn.

Lecture me on how Ike uche swung in like super man and single-handedly qualified us for the nations cup. Speak, oh yea wise one, I am listening.

Without Ikechukwu Uche no 2013 Afcon trophy. Chai! grin
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Goke7: 1:20pm On Dec 06, 2017
Icon4s:

Are you sure he didn't imply oldest by age? wink

Goke7 oya come clear the air here.

oh sorry I don't know that this was a bone of contention, I simply mean a player who came into the Eagles fold earlier, looks like both martins and mikel came in same time if I remember right? so based on that can we say who is actually more senior?

1 Like

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Icon4s(m): 1:29pm On Dec 06, 2017
Goke7:

oh sorry I don't know that this was a bone of contention, I simply mean a player who came into the Eagles fold earlier, looks like both martins and mikel came in same time if I remember right? so based on that can we say who is actually more senior?

Martins came in before Mikel. But Mikel has stayed longest in the team by virtue of his number of appearances.

Martins has been on and off.

But also Ogbeche came in before Enyeama and if Ogbeche makes the team who would you say is more Senior between him and Enyeama?
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by tbaba1234: 1:33pm On Dec 06, 2017
Ebere Eze vs Marc Bola . Two Nigerian prospects

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xNWYN03-qww

5 Likes

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by enigmaticmotik(m): 1:40pm On Dec 06, 2017
Icon4s:

No.

Balogun is older than Musa, Echiejile, Omeruo and Onazi but is he longer serving than the quartet?

No, you didn't understand what he said. It's more like you are as old in a team as the time spent in with the team since your debut. Which means notwithstanding Balogun's age he is young in the SE compared to the players you listed above

1 Like

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Kog45(m): 1:44pm On Dec 06, 2017
enigmaticmotik:

No, you didn't understand what he said. It's more like you are as old in a team as the time spent in with the team since your debut. Which means notwithstanding Balogun's age he is young in the SE compared to the players you listed above
God bless you
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Eligreat247: 1:46pm On Dec 06, 2017
mazimee:

2018 World Cup: Sergio Aguero finally speaks on being drawn alongside Super Eagles

The striker told Lbero, ”The second half against Nigeria I could not see, because I was in the Hospital, but when they told me how it panned out, I asked, ‘what happened?”

”That happens sometimes, it was because they thought of me, they were scared, I do not know.”

Funny, must they come up with an excuse for failure? Just to claim they are not supposed to lose to Nigeria.
From this post I can deduce that He is the one making an excuse for his team because when he asked his team mates that "what happened"? its not indicated where the players said its because they thought of him.

1 Like

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by SerVik(m): 1:48pm On Dec 06, 2017
forgiveness:

Without Ikechukwu Uche no 2013 Afcon trophy. Chai! grin
Uche did not score a single goal at Afcon 2013. Pray tell, how did he help win the trophy?
Even echiejile had more goals than Uche in that Afcon.

2 Likes

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Goke7: 1:49pm On Dec 06, 2017
forgiveness:

According to your assertion Onyekuru failed to deliver but why do you still want him in the team?

he's still young, I can tolerate him but not martins,
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Mujtahida: 1:50pm On Dec 06, 2017
Kog45:
Thank you my brother.This has been my point of argument that we don't need players that would disrupt the peace and bond in the team.

Thanks Amaju for attesting to it that the spirits is awesome and has contributed to the success of the team.

A lot always forget how some players like Enyeama,Ike Uche,Osaze Odenwengie have been find wanting in eagles camp.

Vincent Enyeama as Eagles captain went on air to condemn the choice venue for Eagles match instead of meeting with NFF personally to express his view but went behind his team mates to express his displeasure to the media.Also his unceremonious exit from Eagles is still fresh though Olishe didn't showed enough maturity in handling the situation but Enyeama too went extreme with his behavior, no matter what he should have remained with the team and carry on just like Mikel did or what do you want us to say about Musa who was stripped too of captain band by Siasia and also vice captain by Rohr but still remain with the team,this show great character of a leader.

Osaze was one of the most indiscipline player i ever seen in eagles but a lot will not agree cos they forget easily.The same Osaze had a terrible issue with Lagerback at WC when he was benched for Chinedu Obasi,went on air that employment was a mistake on the part of NFF cos he distrupted eagles plan.He also had issue with Samson Siasia at Olympics 2008 forcing Siasia to benched him,after the tournament he said it openly Siasia wasn't ripe as a coach.The same thing happened between him and Keshi and some with short memories want him back.

Ike Uche should have been one of the greatest Nigeria striker but messed up during Afcon 2013 by went behind to meet NFF technical man Chris Green that Keshi lacks it tactically,this was prior to quarter final match against Cote d'voire.This was the reason Keshi was hell bent that Ike will not make his team to WC but Keshi keep on citing that Uche doesn't play with the team.

We do not need these types of players who would not be happy to sit on the bench or always castigating their coach tactics approach to the games.What we need now are players that will consolidates on our build up not the ones that w come to camp and started showing discourse.

Truly if Rohr need them especially Martins and Enyeama no issue cos i don't doubt their qualities but can they abide by the rules and regulations of the team,that's my concerns nothing more.
There's nothing more delicate for us to guide than the team spirit. We can fail tactically on the pitch and still win matches but if we fail in maintaining the team spirit we will achieve nothing even if we have Gaurdiola as our coach. France in 2010 WC, Italy in Euro 2008, Ghana, Nigeria and Cameroun have suffered from disaffection that destroys harmony in the team. We cannot afford to make that mistake again.
That being said does Martins have a record of insubordination like the rest you have mentioned?
I feel Rohr will invite him to assuage his supporters but still drop him for the final cut. But question is what if he performs well?

7 Likes

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by OMANBALA1: 1:52pm On Dec 06, 2017
How can you call a very young player a flop just because he didn't perform in his first game for Super Eagles ? You can say he didn't live up to expectations or underperformed but a "flop". So much hate and its very disgusting.

5 Likes

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Goke7: 1:52pm On Dec 06, 2017
Icon4s:

Martins came in before Mikel. But Mikel has stayed longest in the team by virtue of his number of appearances.

Martins has been on and off.

But also Ogbeche came in before Enyeama and if Ogbeche makes the team who would you say is more Senior between him and Enyeama?

ok so martins senior mikel be that sefini, ogbeche senior enyeama be that. In Nigeria, in work places especially the civil service under which structure the eagles is being managed, seniority is by who go into the service earlier. Simple

1 Like

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by enigmaticmotik(m): 1:57pm On Dec 06, 2017
Kog45:
Kai u like wahala which clarification,so you don't know we have PRO and ANTI here,nothing you can say that w convince the moniker.It's war for past three days now Pro Iheanacho vs Pro Martins.

Do not worry Rohr will settled the matter soon,if martins made the team expect some to pray for Naija downfall and some to pray for goal drought for Iheanacho.

At the end of the day who to blame or who would carry the burdens,we fans,players after matches you see them in the night club chilling off but here we continue to deliberate on what went wrong,funny enough Martins and Iheanacho will be chilling together in far away Dubai on yacht.

Only God w save Nigeria fans of emotions, sentiments, tribal affiliations,Foreign born,these reign supremely in our comments that a lot have forgotten objectivities in their analysis.

Honestly i tire for unna.

Well said sir. Always having good contributions to make (same with Multhahida). Any word from TheSuperNerd? I've missed the young doctor

1 Like

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Goke7: 1:59pm On Dec 06, 2017
Mujtahida:

There's nothing more delicate for us to guide than the team spirit. We can fail tactically on the pitch and still win matches but if we fail in maintaining the team spirit we will achieve nothing even if we have Gaurdiola as our coach. France in 2010 WC, Italy in Euro 2008, Ghana, Nigeria and Cameroun have suffered from disaffection that destroys harmony in the team. We cannot afford to make that mistake again.
That being said does Martins have a record of insubordination like the rest you have mentioned?
I feel Rohr will invite him to assuage his supporters but still drop him for the final cut. But question is what if he performs well?

Martins got issues with Eguavoen for failing to turn up for a particular tie if I remember well. Truth is the coaches and the nff still knows this players more than us on this forum, the fact that we hardly hear in in the media does not mean stuff don't happen in the team off the pitch even wikipedia has it on record where martins failed to turn up for some matches despite being invited. Some off the pitch issues in the past with nff officials especially in a match against Namibia if I remember is one major reason no nff official will want Enyeama near the eagles ahain and even enyeama himself knows this.

I still insist that any player older than mikel both in age, in long serving in the national team and not part of the wcq should be left out for now.

3 Likes

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by komekn(m): 2:19pm On Dec 06, 2017
Goke7:

it's only a coach who doesn't know what he is doing that will prefer martins to younger players. Except there are injuries to our current forward players, martins chances are very slim only forgiveness thinks otherwise. The younger players are hungry to make a name like we saw during the wcq and the Argentina friendly. what is martins hungry for? fame, he has it, money, very plenty. old players just want to be a part of the world cup jamboree, that's all. Martins has nothing to prove again. same thing with enyeama.

Consider how you are thinking and rationalising motivation and determination.

Using your sense of reasoning that means Ronaldo, Messi and Danny Alves after achieving everything they are no longer motivated for excellence.

Furthermore that the main determinant of hunger motivation and desire to win is being young. That's waste basket reasoning. Isaac Success had a little money and what happened to his desire to win and succeed

Those are nonsensical propositions with no substance what so ever.
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Icon4s(m): 2:20pm On Dec 06, 2017
Kog45:
Oga icon4s even respected monikers don join the queue, no much information again on the thread.Some of us open the thread to look for info and share ideas.

We keep recycling the same argument.

I thought that after knowing our WC opponents our discussions and focus would shift in that line. But here we go again arguing over PRO and ANTI Martins.

We have said every on that Let's leave Rohr to do the needful.

4 Likes

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Icon4s(m): 2:21pm On Dec 06, 2017
Goke7:

ok so martins senior mikel be that sefini, ogbeche senior enyeama be that. In Nigeria, in work places especially the civil service under which structure the eagles is being managed, seniority is by who go into the service earlier. Simple

So are we saying that if Ogbeche makes the team he becomes the captain?
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by OMANBALA1: 2:21pm On Dec 06, 2017
This issue about Martins should take a serious rest because our success in Russia is not dependent on his invitation neither did he contribute anything to our qualification. So, why all of a sudden news about Martins is circulating like Super Eagles are doing very badly and needed a Martin to save us ? We have everything we need to even win the danm world cup if we work harder and that team spirit must not be tampered with. I know Martins from his early days at Inter Milan and he was phenomenal but its been over ten years and we DO not need his services, as it stands.

Why did you not call for his invitation during the primaries and why did you think Rohr sidelined him? Enough with this Obafemi Martins town criers.

5 Likes

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by forgiveness: 2:26pm On Dec 06, 2017
Obafemi Martins played part in our WC qualification to Russia 2018 EOD

Who no know must know now.

(1) (2) (3) ... (2293) (2294) (2295) (2296) (2297) (2298) (2299) ... (16182) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Truidstarr, Napoleon55(m), Philosopher1979 and 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 98
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.